PDA

View Full Version : Assault and Flattery - are you being serious???!!!!!?????

Vito6593
11-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Nobody's first win or loss was recorded.

We did not spend any gold on the first battle but if you did not count anyone's win or loss in the first battle I presume GREE will refunding the gold spent by all participants in this battle?

Also can you elaborate on this statement as a paying customer I am less than satisfied with this response.

(BF) Tuna
11-20-2013, 10:21 AM
... as a paying customer I am less than satisfied with this response.

Nothing new here... Surprised you all haven't caught on by now..

MagnusDux
11-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
"Nobody's first win or loss was recorded."

What matters here is that GREEd simply ROBBED players of ONE HOUR that everybody was planning for, allocating funds, time and effort to make it count in the end - and you simply TOOK IT AWAY - if you don't make it straight, more empty hoods are following and good luck meeting your GREEd sales quotas when u fk up your customers that way.

You were very keen at removing items from inventory - please be as keen now to put the belonging ones there as well!

Vito6593
11-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Billionaire could you please let me know FC's opinion on the gold they spent on the first battle not counting towards a win?

In fact what do all teams feel about their efforts in their first battle not counting.

I find it hard to believe that this happened to every team as there would have been uproar on the forums (I know a number of syndicates were in the same predicament as ourselves) - please advise.

noamlin
11-20-2013, 10:25 AM
i'm more frustrated from the last battle - usually it's a battle you plan for. sometimes you know its the last battle and u only need one more win for the winning streak so u use gold...

mb402n
11-20-2013, 10:54 AM
You people continue to dump hundreds of dollars in to this company that has proven time and time again they cannot provide a quality and reliable product. All I can do is sit here and laugh at you idiots cause you deserve to get your money taken from you for being so foolish.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-20-2013, 11:07 AM
You people continue to dump hundreds of dollars in to this company that has proven time and time again they cannot provide a quality and reliable product. All I can do is sit here and laugh at you idiots cause you deserve to get your money taken from you for being so foolish.

Doesn't matter if you spent or not
They gave everyone 350 gold suck-up bars
Kind of a kick in the lower region to anyone that spends anything on this game
Another stooooooopid try from GREEdy to repair the sinking ship
BTW when the rats leave a ship usually the owners tend to notice something is wrong < alittle tooooo late

Bovus Rouge
11-20-2013, 11:13 AM
We did not spend any gold on the first battle but if you did not count anyone's win or loss in the first battle I presume GREE will refunding the gold spent by all participants in this battle?

Also can you elaborate on this statement as a paying customer I am less than satisfied with this response.

I'm sure Gree will do the right thing and correct this.

-Bovus

KingOW
11-20-2013, 11:16 AM
I'm sure Gree will do the right thing and correct this. -BovusThat's what we thought about the raid boss stats they did... But Gree proved us wrong.

The Billionaire
11-20-2013, 11:18 AM
This is wrong and it's a different story in MW from what i'm being told by my friends.

Apparently one of the top factions had all their players locked out in the first battle and neither team could access the battle list so it finished in a tie with both scores being nil nil.

This meant by the end of the event the top faction were one victory short of completing the streak. They have since been awarded that win and the prizes.

So for A&F to post that nobody's win or loss was recorded for the first battle is a lie and definitely double standards.

MW had the same server issues as CC yet teams in MW are being awarded the missing streak prizes if they were one victory short from completing them.

Gree, just credit every team with 3 wins or however many it should relating to how long the servers were buggered. Be done with it and move on, fix the issues so they don't happen again. It's all about keeping your customers happy at this point and it's going to take a lot more than 350 gold to do that, just make sure it's not 65,000 gold awarded to random players lol.

SyndicateTop25
11-20-2013, 11:25 AM
This is wrong and it's a different story in MW from what i'm being told by my friends.

Apparently one of the top factions had all their players locked out in the first battle and neither team could access the battle list so it finished in a tie with both scores being nil nil.

This meant by the end of the event the top faction were one victory short of completing the streak. They have since been awarded that win and the prizes.

So for A&F to post that nobody's win or loss was recorded for the first battle is a lie and definitely double standards.

MW had the same server issues as CC yet teams in MW are being awarded the missing streak prizes if they were one victory short from completing them.

Gree, just credit every team with 3 wins or however many it should relating to how long the servers were buggered. Be done with it and move on, fix the issues so they don't happen again. It's all about keeping your customers happy at this point and it's going to take a lot more than 350 gold to do that, just make sure it's not 65,000 gold awarded to random players lol.

Bravo!! IMO ,You are, by far, the most savvy person on this forum!

KingOW
11-20-2013, 11:26 AM
If they give out more wins our syndicate would have scrambled for next total win goal. If you gonna fix it just give all syndicates the next tier prize for the goal so it's fair. I don't think they'll do anything tho, in their mind 350 gold is enough for a few months of epic fails lol.

real badman
11-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Uh oh! Shi* just got real. :D
That escalated quickly.

bruner
11-20-2013, 11:29 AM
what is with the server being down?

Touch Down
11-20-2013, 11:31 AM
They could do what the did with the LTQ. Award the next prize up for both individual and syndicate award.

Thats was a good fix, along with the 350 gold. Gree gain a little respect back when they acknowledge their customers and compensate for server issues.

Vito6593
11-20-2013, 11:35 AM

That is what I thought. If no one was awarded the first win it would have been all over the forums.

A&F why make a sweeping statement like you did?

Vito6593
11-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Nobody's first win or loss was recorded.

CJ can you please clarify this statement??

The Billionaire
11-20-2013, 12:32 PM
If they give out more wins our syndicate would have scrambled for next total win goal. If you gonna fix it just give all syndicates the next tier prize for the goal so it's fair. I don't think they'll do anything tho, in their mind 350 gold is enough for a few months of epic fails lol.

Unfortunately i think you are so right.

1000 gold would of been a better gesture considering how much players have spent some far.

Plus pretty much every player will of spent that gold by the end of the next syndicate event.

SNEAKERJUNKY
11-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Even 1000 is insulting to players who really spend. Give 350 to anyone under tier 1. Then give everyone who spends, their proper tier bonus.. PROPER tier bonus. Not this new garbage bonus (Reason everyone's leaving).

My FREE mini account got the same as a tier2 main account? Keep licking windows Gree.

JoJo1234
11-20-2013, 01:30 PM
You are presuming that a lot of players will be around come next syndicate event Billionaire? After the latest disasters (which by the way I am past caring about as I am all but done with this company) I am sure that a lot of people will have just said enough is enough.

Emperor886
11-20-2013, 01:45 PM
We're not awarding any more prizes or wins for the Syndicate event.

I...don't know what to say here...unbelievable...

HTCBC
11-20-2013, 02:38 PM
They didn't even buy us dinner and a movie they went straight to bed room without so much as a cuddle after

Big Joe
11-20-2013, 04:32 PM
I honestly think theyre stacking battles on same weekends between mw & cc in a ploy to see which platform is more profitable and worth their time. To hear similar issues happened in mw and were corrected, but won't be corrected here is definitely a slap in the face and showing they're favoring the mw platform. And with numerous top players groups quitting CC, the constant bugs and issues, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all in a plan to let CC die.

With CJs admission here that no more syndicate prizes are being awarded is a huge statement and "screw you" to players who should've otherwise gotten the 50 wins etc.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75117-A-amp-F-Still-Didn-t-Hear-A-Reply

Just my .02

Niccy
11-20-2013, 09:12 PM
I have a mini who wasn't in a syndicate and only completed level 100 of last boss event and it got 350 gold . Yet my main which I sunk gold into raid boss event to have items taken back ( at random ) receives 350 gold also . Lol gree time to wake up

HTCBC
11-21-2013, 02:29 AM
11-18-2013*01:47 PM#25CJ54*DeveloperJoin DateNov 2011Posts1,400Guys, we had some technical issues that made the last win streak goal actually uncompletable for some teams. If you were on the LAST STEP of the LAST WIN STREAK GOAL (11/12), send us a ticket and we'll investigate if that was the case. Thank you.MW got an investigation into thier errors why cant cc We have been short changed

outbackhat
11-21-2013, 06:34 AM
Google play store won't refund..they say that is up to gree and and that they have nothing to do with it.

Dertin
11-21-2013, 11:53 AM
So you addmit that it was yours error.Well, now you can correct that error and credit the first deserved win.And by conseguence wins will be 50, and you can credited the 50 wins prize.Thats the way a company should act when addmit they made a mistake

Touch Down
11-21-2013, 12:02 PM
I really dont care what has been wrong with the game anymore or what people expect in compensation.

I want the game to move forward and grow with less glitches and crap going wrong. Look forward not backwards.

HTCBC
11-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Agreed not happy customers

CJ54
11-21-2013, 01:26 PM
We are not changing any win totals or crediting any additional prizes for last weekend's Syndicate event.