PDA

View Full Version : gold

H8er-aid
11-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Bought gold before sale ended and didnt receive it. Sent a ticket in immediately and havent got a response can someone help me please

So-ok
11-20-2013, 09:24 AM
A member of our team had the same problem. He is still waiting for an answer from support.........

Deadwater
11-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Just request for a refund from your device (iTunes or google play). As that is what support has told me anytime gold doesn't show up or disappeared after buying it.

Aquaboo
11-20-2013, 09:36 AM
Just request for a refund from your device (iTunes or google play). As that is what support has told me anytime gold doesn't show up or disappeared after buying it.

Agree - 'support' offer no real support and will not intervene manually into your account. Just cut-out the time-wasting stage that is Gree and seek recompense form itunes/Google Wallet directly.

real badman
11-20-2013, 09:46 AM
I lost around 600 gold on upgrading my gem store. Just a mistake. We need a confirm gold use button. Lol. :D

Deadwater
11-20-2013, 09:48 AM
I lost around 600 gold on upgrading my gem store. Just a mistake. We need a confirm gold use button. Lol. :D

That's not really losing, that's called using.
Without a confirmation button you are entitled to ask for a refund. Not guaranteed to be refunded but it doesn't hurt to ask.

cc thunder
11-20-2013, 09:48 AM
I lost around 600 gold on upgrading my gem store. Just a mistake. We need a confirm gold use button. Lol. :D but if they do that then you will have gold & won't need to buy it. I think that a confirm purchase button for gold is one of the most sought-after things on the forum. I accidentally bought a scratcher and still have not received my refund 5 days later. I think I would have been better off buying a henchman

noamlin
11-20-2013, 10:18 AM
happened to me once - and gree refunded me!

about the topic: did u check that ur credit card really got charged?

H8er-aid
11-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Yea the charge is on my card but doesnt show on my google play and I deleted the email but have the order number.

H8er-aid
11-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Didn't even have time to set my phone down before Google emailed back....

Aquaboo
11-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Didn't even have time to set my phone down before Google emailed back....

Google are great - you don't even have to email either - there is a option on the Wallet webpage where they phone you and a rep. sorts you out instantly!

After Raid Boss, I had the money back in wallet within 2 hours and refunded to my card in a couple of days!

taylory12569@gmail.com
11-21-2013, 04:21 AM
I have 450 Gold but have no idea what would be best for me to spend it on, im a bit rubbish on Crime
City atm ive only just started playing it again need some help....
Jobs completed 11911
Fights won - 1354
Fights lost - 27141
Robberies won - 492
robberies lost - 467
# of weapons - 2422
#of armour - 915
Total attack mafia - 38871
Total defence mafia - 48840

I NEED HELP :)

TigrisCauda
11-21-2013, 05:52 AM
I have 450 Gold but have no idea what would be best for me to spend it on, im a bit rubbish on Crime
City atm ive only just started playing it again need some help....
Jobs completed 11911
Fights won - 1354
Fights lost - 27141
Robberies won - 492
robberies lost - 467
# of weapons - 2422
#of armour - 915
Total attack mafia - 38871
Total defence mafia - 48840

I NEED HELP :)

The very first thing I would recommend us for you to join a syndicate. Your stats will bulk up in no time, and as long as you're an active, positive player, there will be lots of groups out there who will happily take you. Once you do that, I would suggest focusing on building your iph up, starting with the highest output buildings with shortest collection times that you own. Oh and make sure you have 500 mafia so you're utilizing every single weapon that you can at your level.

I hope that helps, :)

taylory12569@gmail.com
11-21-2013, 07:05 AM
The very first thing I would recommend us for you to join a syndicate. Your stats will bulk up in no time, and as long as you're an active, positive player, there will be lots of groups out there who will happily take you. Once you do that, I would suggest focusing on building your iph up, starting with the highest output buildings with shortest collection times that you own. Oh and make sure you have 500 mafia so you're utilizing every single weapon that you can at your level.

I hope that helps, :)

yeah I was in a syndicate but I accidently left it lol need to find another. also I don't want to sound thick but I know I am, but what is iph? I have 500 mafia aswell so that's one good thing....

**EDIT** I think I figured what IPH is... Income Per Hour?