PDA

View Full Version : Too pricy

Spazer
11-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Wow! It costed me one vault to complete 19/25 and 20/25. Call me what ever you want but this is completely messed up!!!!! GREE is now trying to cheat us by increasing its difficulty of LTQ at the end. Probably this whole LTQ will cost up to 6 vaults. Probably everyone of u might think Im a loser but I really do think this LTQ is ridiculous.

It seems not many people are getting the message... I have spent little over 2 vaults to complete Normal mode and up to 18/25. when i purchased one more vault to complete the LTQ, then suddenly the difficulty increased dramatically. Now i must carry onto complete LTQ otherwise those 3 vaults would have been a waste.

This is a message to GREE:
I know your company is having a hard time but I think you folks are making this game little too hard. Drop the poll and take few steps back. I know that you guys have screwed the game a little but this still doesnt mean its a bad game. I know you guys will fix the game and make it better regardless how badly you messed it up. Don't lose your faith no matter how much people complain! I believe in you GREE!!!

Dan Cai
11-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Did you enjoy you're run in Italy. Very good fun we were on a streak.

sraghav42
11-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Sorry to say, but if gree wants to extract gold from you and you don't wanna do so . Then please don't do , its as simple as that, no need to complain anymore. ....

Wow! It costed me one vault to complete 19/25 and 20/25. Call me what ever you want but this is completely messed up!!!!! GREE is now trying to cheat us by increasing its difficulty of LTQ at the end. Probably this whole LTQ will cost up to 6 vaults. Probably everyone of u might think Im a loser but I really do think this LTQ is ridiculous.

Max Power
11-20-2013, 08:59 AM
I will go as far as I can for free.

#Reaper
11-20-2013, 09:39 AM
I think your looking for the word *expensive. People forget, anyway yea you're right but if you see that the only possibilty to finish or to get any further is to spend money, dont do it period! You're going to encourage gree that people dont mind spending serious money just for some mission's and that if a single guy or student can afford it, others can with that being said they will make it harder everytime so it would be nessecary to buy a couple of vaults.

Dirty Mind
11-20-2013, 10:14 AM
at some point the guy forcing you (maybe an knife point?) to finish this has to pee, or sleep. Use that opportunity to run away or tie him up or something. Maybe you can leave a veiled message in here that you need help and we can notify the authorities for you. Hope everything works out and he leaves you unharmed. how scary that must be

Felicity
11-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Spazer--ignore these nitwits. After at least a dozen LTQs, it was reasonable to assume that this one would cost similar to the others. No one could have predicted a 5 or 6x increase in cost. I agree with you that this one is ridiculously expensive. It is far more than I am willing to pay. Can't help but wonder if gree is finally pricing themselves beyond what the market will bear. At the start of the event, several in my faction planned to complete the individual event. Now, zero are completing.

I think gree should put the total energy required on the event splash screens so people know upfront what the total cost will be. I don't think it is reasonable to find out during individual prestige that one person can complete or almost complete the faction goals.

SPWD
11-20-2013, 10:59 AM
If that is what the cost is including levelling and regen then it's beyond a joke,how many people will actually spend that amount of gold on one event,surely if they put it back to say a vault, LOADS more people would spend that amount compared to the few now,this is yet another example of gree not having a clue.
I spend a fair amount but I only spend it when I know I will finish the event,so now I will just get as far as I can free and do the faction one.
Same as the boss event,Ive got pretty decent stats but 70-75 is my limit because I'm in the top level,there is absolutely no way I'm going to spend that much ONCE ,never mind EVERY MONTH to get to 100 bosses,but LOADS of people would if they made it realistic ,but GREETARDS are in charge so people will stop spending and leave like so many have before!

Well done AGAIN!

CroftyB
11-21-2013, 07:47 AM

It seems not many people are getting the message... I have spent little over 2 vaults to complete Normal mode and up to 18/25. when i purchased one more vault to complete the LTQ, then suddenly the difficulty increased dramatically. Now i must carry onto complete LTQ otherwise those 3 vaults would have been a waste.

This is a message to GREE:
I know your company is having a hard time but I think you folks are making this game little too hard. Drop the poll and take few steps back. I know that you guys have screwed the game a little but this still doesnt mean its a bad game. I know you guys will fix the game and make it better regardless how badly you messed it up. Don't lose your faith no matter how much people complain! I believe in you GREE!!!

Spazer, I really don't mean to offend or be rude, but are you fecking serious! It's people like you continuously splashing the cash that give Gree(dy) no reason to listen! And then you complain....seriously!
You say you are a student:
1. You should have more intelligence to realise whilst you feed the horse, momentum continues
2. How the hell does a student afford all that gold!?!

Thief
11-21-2013, 08:06 AM

Hate to say it but this has been going on for Months with the LTQ. One of the worst first offenses was back when Devin Quit. I have to say there have been multiple LTQ that have done the same thing. I have even been sucked in before....because like you said once you start you can't stop. Mine was the Omega War Chopper...It was about 4 Vaults total for one event. Typically thats what i would spend During a monthly "Campaign" (events + WD event).

As others have said those over lvl 150 on the boss event its a similar situation (although i don't know anyone that has needed 5+ vaults to complete the boss event) as anyone spending that kind of money usually has good enough stats to get them 3/4 of the way through. However still it can cost vaults...and if your not constantly getting stronger then the next one will only be that much more difficult.

Wait for the Raid boss where we get the worst of both worlds.....Everyone in the "hardest" tier to take out a faction boss combined with a LTQ aspect...Gree will SCREAM make it rain gold!

The Crazy thing is its a game for fun. I don't mind spending some money on this game (actually i was a free player for the first year of playing until factions came out and since then have spent more money than i have on my Xbox 360 and games combined) However Gree needs to realize there should be a middle ground between those that will spend to have fun and the top that will just spend constantly to be at the top. (Those players are getting tired of it and are starting to drop out of the game). Make things more reasonable to participate...and let the WD events be where players can drop off their excess gold.

Max Power
11-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Given the value of the end prizes, quests are supposed to be hard. Everybody has a different comfort level with how much they will pay to get whatever the final prize is. Complaining that an event is too hard just because you have a comfort level below what the final requirements are is like pissing up a rope. Gree has no obligation to make every prize easy or affordable for you.