PDA

View Full Version : Energy required for LTQ is pure insanity

Paiens
11-20-2013, 07:40 AM
FYI

If you are doing individual LTQ, one of our gus got to level 20/25.

5 hits on a target that require 11 000+ energy for ONE kill.

Yep 55 000 + energy for level 20/2NEedless to say we have all stepped down from doing individual.

That much gold for a unit with no bonus?

I bet you would get the same stat jump on crates for half the price!

Two people in a faction doing individual will cover almost all faction goals til about 13 FLTQ if our intel is correct. How wrong is that?

whitefire
11-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Start thinking Gree, how many gold will people spend for such a unit? Very, very few. The gold cost is prohibitive and the xp gain momumental. I heard not even SUP is doing it. If you're smart you'll upgrade the unit to something twice the size, otherwise this iltq will be a total income dud.

My suggestion: Change the unit to 'Karel Doorman class frigate' (S), 130k/110k, +10% alliance attack.

The Dutch are a sea-faring folk so a lot of units should be sea, followed by air. The Karel doorman class frigates are a very important part of the Dutch Royal Navy.

That way you get something relevant to the BfC and something people may actually throw enough money at to get.

opx1
11-20-2013, 08:08 AM
lv20prestiage takes 51612 crazy

mickymacirl
11-20-2013, 08:27 AM
Start thinking Gree, how many gold will people spend for such a unit? Very, very few. The gold cost is prohibitive and the xp gain momumental. I heard not even SUP is doing it. If you're smart you'll upgrade the unit to something twice the size, otherwise this iltq will be a total income dud.

My suggestion: Change the unit to 'Karel Doorman class frigate' (S), 130k/110k, +10% alliance attack.

The Dutch are a sea-faring folk so a lot of units should be sea, followed by air. The Karel doorman class frigates are a very important part of the Dutch Royal Navy.

That way you get something relevant to the BfC and something people may actually throw enough money at to get.

Really great idea!

Hit n' Run
11-20-2013, 08:42 AM
yeah Miki it is great idea, to give top players more advantage instead closing the gap and make it more compatible.
but gree may do that, just to pull some more hundreds of dollars from your pocket. they own you.

p.s
Don't care how much people spend in the game, it's not the points i am passing here.
it's to keep the game in sigh for new upcommers

Generik79
11-20-2013, 08:49 AM
You WILL be SURPRISED. Gree doesn't roll out these events because people "won't spend the money." So many will that they can keep doing this. You have to sew up your purse if you ever want it to change.

Kittykilla
11-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Really great idea!

Says the hacker/Gree employee who doesn't pay a dime for his trinkets.

deicide
11-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Whats the prize for 16/25?

Eyemdakiller
11-20-2013, 09:27 AM
The energy requirements are wrong. I did the gunrunner iltq and was ok with the vault I spent and the energy burn/XP gain. But they made a mistake with the amount of times each level needs to be done. Heck, the individual requirements are higher than the faction requirements. My faction already knows i'm working on the individual and have not had to do any work yet. I've done most of it myself. The only levels the the faction needed to help so far were 9/10 and 10/10. Now we are into the Prestige levels and we are up to level 9/15 and I'm the only one really doing anything as everyone is prestaging the higher levels. The individual requires more "hits" than the faction does. GRRRR.

Gree Reps. Please fix. At this rate I will need 3 more vaults to finish on time. over $ 300 US dollars for this event is a little steep. more people would do these if were affordable.

thanks, eyemdakiller

Dom3
11-20-2013, 09:41 AM
They can get more gold if they reach a compromise between stats and requirements needed.

Television
11-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Yeah events are getting rather pricey

SPWD
11-20-2013, 12:53 PM
I posted this in the other thread earlier.

If that is what the cost is including levelling and regen then it's beyond a joke,how many people will actually spend that amount of gold on one event,surely if they put it back to say a vault, LOADS more people would spend that amount compared to the few now,this is yet another example of gree not having a clue.
I spend a fair amount but I only spend it when I know I will finish the event,so now I will just get as far as I can free and do the faction one.
Same as the boss event,Ive got pretty decent stats but 70-75 is my limit because I'm in the top level,there is absolutely no way I'm going to spend that much ONCE ,never mind EVERY MONTH to get to 100 bosses,but LOADS of people would if they made it realistic ,but GREETARDS are in charge so people will stop spending and leave like so many have before!

Well done AGAIN!

claremons
11-20-2013, 02:30 PM
The energy requirements are wrong. I did the gunrunner iltq and was ok with the vault I spent and the energy burn/XP gain. But they made a mistake with the amount of times each level needs to be done. Heck, the individual requirements are higher than the faction requirements. My faction already knows i'm working on the individual and have not had to do any work yet. I've done most of it myself. The only levels the the faction needed to help so far were 9/10 and 10/10. Now we are into the Prestige levels and we are up to level 9/15 and I'm the only one really doing anything as everyone is prestaging the higher levels. The individual requires more "hits" than the faction does. GRRRR.

Gree Reps. Please fix. At this rate I will need 3 more vaults to finish on time. over $ 300 US dollars for this event is a little steep. more people would do these if were affordable.

thanks, eyemdakiller

hi eye.

it will take u much more than that. its 1 vault per level from 21/25 till the end. I have spent too much gold to stop now. it will probably take someone 12000 gold or more. I feel retarded doing this ltq. its the 1st that I have decided to do. n its probably gon be my last.

I too think that gree has made a mistake on the requirements.

Web323
11-20-2013, 02:35 PM
hi eye.

it will take u much more than that. its 1 vault per level from 21/25 till the end. I have spent too much gold to stop now. it will probably take someone 12000 gold or more. I feel retarded doing this ltq. its the 1st that I have decided to do. n its probably gon be my last.

I too think that gree has made a mistake on the requirements.

At least you will get a nice gold bonus

claremons
11-20-2013, 02:37 PM
At least you will get a nice gold bonus

im using the gold from my gold bonus. so I guess u can say its free gold. but it still hurts bad man. with the gold im spending I cld score 500k wdp.

FML

Web323
11-20-2013, 02:46 PM
im using the gold from my gold bonus. so I guess u can say its free gold. but it still hurts bad man. with the gold im spending I cld score 500k wdp.

FML

Ouch, that does hurt

HayeZeus
11-20-2013, 06:52 PM
The game has reached a point of absurdity that the only way to get ahead is to spend a stupid amount of money.

Big she'd
11-21-2013, 12:57 AM
It is absolutely crazy , if what I've seen is true it will take 650000 energy to complete prestige level 20 to 25 , I'm not sure that would add up to the total energy I've used on this game

whitefire
11-21-2013, 01:17 AM
And just like with the issue of gree greatly offending a lot of dutch with their bombing title and former yugoslavia references, not a peep from gree. Nothing. Spineless...

Wai
11-21-2013, 03:02 AM
It equates to roughly a 450% - 500% increase in the Individual Prestige energy requirements from project Gunrunner to Balkan Blitz.

Or (very roughly) an increase of over $700 to complete Individual prestige. Of course that is quite variable between players.

SPWD
11-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Sounds reasonable,NOT! It was ridiculous before,now it's just plain stupid!

CroftyB
11-21-2013, 05:01 AM
Majority of the game seems to be heading in this direction.....shame that all the comments, raging , tips and advice here are not responded too, or the majority, seem to be completely ignored and Gree(dy) continue on, mistake after balls up after mistake after error.

Forum admin et al......would it not be wise to show the product managers exactly what their customers are saying?
Or are they just trying to get as much £$€ as they can before they completely screw the game?

I'm so glad I managed to refrain from putting anymore cash into the coffers and from reading a few threads today, wish others would too!
....btw it's clear that you are becoming morally unethical with how this game is proceeding.....25 billion targets all in 2 pixel spaces......untold amounts of energy required to complete LTQs....LTE buildings that cost more than vaults can hold, stat inflation etc etc....

I would be quite happy to spend some cash on a game......but because I want to, not because some Gree(dy) dipstick needs to bump his numbers with no consideration for the end user/customer.

One last thing Forum admin et al.....I came here in the hope that I could converse with some intelligent people from the business and discuss things as the game progressed, I saw it as a great opportunity and a brilliant idea as you get direct customer feedback, however......you seem very quick to ban people that say something very marginally off topic or out of line, or if someone dare say anything bad about SUP....but when it comes to interacting in general...nadda, not a peep, nothing.
I ask you this, if you are not willing to mix and mingle amongst the customer base and have to keep a distance, what is the point...I'd rather this forum closed and the time money and effort be put back into the game...unless they are totally non-related in such a case, everyone is wasting their time , effort etc being here IMO

I see so many threads about some very very good points and topics yet they go on without anyone even acknowledging them from within....how about adding an acknowledgement response, so that people get to see they are being listened to and heard...people that PAY wages!

That's enough hot air for one day....cannot wait to see this crash down the pages without a glance from within! :D
Happy warring y'all

KAISER SOZÉ
11-21-2013, 05:32 AM
4x on supreme commander!!!!!! Insanity to the max!! They have gone nuts! Stopped at 18/25 3 vaults and a truck of gold!! Money back please!

Buffkin
11-21-2013, 05:43 AM
The only way to change Greeflation is to stop spending as much on them. I took the summer off and returned to OMFG what happened?!?!!?!? Stats have jumped insanely and new guys simply dont have a chance.Pair that with the new matchup algorithm and the rich just keep getting richer. My 2 cents...

First Class
11-21-2013, 05:46 AM
4x on supreme commander!!!!!! Insanity to the max!! They have gone nuts! Stopped at 18/25 3 vaults and a truck of gold!! Money back please!

Hey, don't think you will get the Money back :rolleyes:
I stopped at l12 when I realized that last 8 levels must be killed more than 1 one time. Gree need more money...please take a look at your customer increase guys. You will loose some if you won't stop this crazy events where a lot of gold is needed! Don't think they will do it again, as many players stopped, too.

Thanks Gree...I saved a lot of Money :p

claremons
11-21-2013, 12:12 PM
im not as smart as u guys and stopped early. I feel stupid finishing it. but well, its my 1st time, n my last time.

Monteverdi
11-21-2013, 12:58 PM

The more people realize the better the chance that Gree will actually listen...but then again they won't

Dom3
11-21-2013, 02:14 PM

Don't spend it in the first place, then gree will reduce the requirements.

SPWD
11-22-2013, 02:53 AM
According to the walk through 25/25 is only one hit in the supreme commander?
Thought it was 4?

carlos spicey weener
11-22-2013, 03:18 AM
According to the walk through 25/25 is only one hit in the supreme commander?
Thought it was 4?
Nope...it's only 1 hit not 4

SPWD
11-22-2013, 04:48 AM
I'm still not doing it!

Godhand
11-22-2013, 05:56 AM
I have a real life set of bills that limit my liquid/disposable income to something within reason. Now if I decided to do overtime just for an event, that would free up a few hundred bucks but I refuse on principle. My question to you guys, and I guess to Gree to an extent, is where do you guys get all this money from for Gold/ what are your expenses that you can afford that? Also, based on the customer service, the technical support, or lack there of, and the updates, which have been problematic as late, where are the dollars from all of these players going? Just curious because based on the product, it does not appear it has been reinvested into the product being delivered.

warrends
11-22-2013, 06:13 AM
I have a real life set of bills that limit my liquid/disposable income to something within reason. Now if I decided to do overtime just for an event, that would free up a few hundred bucks but I refuse on principle. My question to you guys, and I guess to Gree to an extent, is where do you guys get all this money from for Gold/ what are your expenses that you can afford that? Also, based on the customer service, the technical support, or lack there of, and the updates, which have been problematic as late, where are the dollars from all of these players going? Just curious because based on the product, it does not appear it has been reinvested into the product being delivered.

Excellent questions. I, for one, have extra disposable income, in spite of a new house and 2 kids. But I haven't given GREE a penny in months, and never will again. They blew it long ago for me. Literally the ONLY thing keeping me in these games (I play CC and KA as well) are the friendships I've made. The games are literally an after-thought.

As for where the money is going for those who do spend gold? Clearly not to their dev or testing teams. Nor to their mods. We still get crap products after thousands of posts telling them so, along with hundreds of specific new ideas and "Here's how THIS bug should be fixed!!" posts. And I used to defend the mods, since they are "the face" of the company and take the brunt of the abuse. But their communication lacks ... everything. All they do is chime in on occasion with "Let's try to keep this thread polite guys, m'K?" Instead, the mods here should be doing some of the things that the mods in CC do: Ahead of each event list out the loot. Not necessarily the missions, though that would be just the nice thing to do to help the playerbase enjoy the game more (but also equals less gold). But instead they hide behind the scenes and do almost nothing in the way of communication to us. And now this morning there's some dumbass names "CJ suck balls" or something posting all over. And they're letting him get away with it. They can't even keep a 24 hour watch on a 24 hour website.

'Nuff said. The games just suck. The 'virtual' friends are great.

thundarr
11-22-2013, 07:00 AM
I am pleased the requirements are so crazy. I didn't even bother to start the ILTQ Prestige. I am just finishing up the ILTQ Normal with ZERO GOLD spent. I have done both of these in the past but no way am I going to spend multiple vaults on this. I'll get what I get and be happy with it. Its a never ending cycle, once you realize you can have just as much, if not more, fun playing as a light/no gold player the game is a lot better. If you do this, another gold/money sucking quest starts the next day. Unless you have unlimited money to throw at this you should just join a nice faction and have some fun. Your faction will accept your reduced contributions and if they don't, find another that will.

Godhand
11-22-2013, 08:20 AM
Yeah you have to put your blinders on and just take a stand... My monthly budget shouldn't see Gree getting as much as my verizon triple play and cell phone bill combined lol