PDA

View Full Version : LTB - weird collection times poll

Nighteg
11-20-2013, 06:05 AM
I personally hate these 11/13/26 hours collection times.
What do you guys think?

hexie
11-20-2013, 06:16 AM
None of the above. Build them, get items and collect whenever and whatever.

They're also a great honey pot. Lose a few hundred thousand, leave it robbed then camp the interloper's hood for millions. My wall is full of (failed) alphabets and tears from doing this.

PawnXIIX
11-20-2013, 06:31 AM
If you don't like the times then just sell the buildings. Honestly I enjoy robbing people who don't have the time to log in every now and then. These awkwardly timed buildings make it so that there are different collection times rather than the usual 6/12/24/48 and I welcome the variety.

jmeijer
11-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Don't care, as long as the building pays more than 1 million/hr at level 10.

Max Power
11-20-2013, 07:49 AM
I actually enjoy it. I leave em uncollected if it bothers me. Hell, I leave most of em uncollected anyways. In game cash doesn't mean much these days.

3squir3
11-20-2013, 08:09 AM
OP is prolly one of those people who only want to login once or twice a day doing 12 /24 hr collects and moans when someone beats them to it.
The reason personally that they scattered the different collection times is for the very reason that you are able to rob more times than you are going to come to an empty hood.
Like someone has said if you dont like the collection times then dont build it or sell it. Afterall you still get a bit of the money even if you're robbed so you dont really lose everything.

noamlin
11-20-2013, 08:14 AM
i also hate to get robbed and i hate these collection times
BUT...
it gives you the opportunity to rob more people - thus finding less "empty" neighborhoods which makes the game more interesting and fun.
of course - getting robbed (and robbing others) always mean u lose more cash than collecting by yourself. but going into hood after hood and always finding them fully collected is super boring. these ltbs spice things up

sister morphine
11-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Doesn't worry me a bit. Probably still make more per day from my nightclubs than any LTB anyway ;)

Nighteg
03-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Up to an old poll i once made.
Wonder if people's priorities have changed...

dragon001
03-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Should have been one other category on the poll, dont hate it so much as dislike the new rivals list. Really made the getting stronger so you could not be robbed go away. The wankers who never worked on their IPH or are newbies with gold purchased stats are just annoying... but of course Gree caters to them... and you can tell by the shift in percentages that I was correct that it would indeed be favorably looked upon by a larger percentage of players, because many of the ones who disliked this change quit. My syndicate lost many great long term players.

Sick N Twisted.
03-11-2014, 06:31 PM
I don't mind the odd collection times, most people aren't dumb enough to rob me anyways. I'm pretty legit. Gives me something to collect when I check in on the hour to obsess over my fake empire.

I just noticed this is a necroed thread, is that even allowed?

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 07:31 PM
I don't mind the odd collection times, most people aren't dumb enough to rob me anyways. I'm pretty legit. Gives me something to collect when I check in on the hour to obsess over my fake empire.

I just noticed this is a necroed thread, is that even allowed?

Are you the guy I see whining on walls a lot? posting threats to anyone whom"dares" to rob you? And then threaten to send the Sick N Twisted big guns after them?

Sick N Twisted.
03-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Are you the guy I see whining on walls a lot? posting threats to anyone whom"dares" to rob you? And then threaten to send the Sick N Twisted big guns after them?

Let me guess, you are a typical couch potato looser that robbed fake cash from me and think you are big and bad. Amiright? Get a job and stop living in a fantasy world, bum.

And I don't think you need to be messing with my syndicate, we're one crime cities best kept secrets. We roll over punks like you.

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Listen Tim, I don't know why you need to be causing trouble on here. I hear your ingame antics have already caused your syn and associated people trouble. What is your deal being abusive to me?

topkrul
03-11-2014, 08:08 PM
It really doesn't matter much what customers think. There was a poll done earlier that shows the majority of players hate the new rivals list. It negates all the hard work individuals put in to having great stats for their level as they are matched against anyone with similar stats. So many top lvl 150-160 accounts are facing lvl225+ accounts and are constantly robbed.

Does anyone actually think that a poll on collection times will even be noticed? There are so many other things that matter way more than collection times...

Would be nice to have an event like a war go on without something going wrong but that hasn't happened either.

Sick N Twisted.
03-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Listen Tim, I don't know why you need to be causing trouble on here. I hear your ingame antics have already caused your syn and associated people trouble. What is your deal being abusive to me?

Keep making up lies. Be a man and let us know your syndicate, then i can have the boys down at Sick N Twisted teach you a little respect.

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 08:18 PM
I'm in a one man syn called the pimple poppers.
Come at me bro if you want, I'll camp your hood and take every penny day and night.

Sick N Twisted.
03-11-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm in a one man syn called the pimple poppers.
Come at me bro if you want, I'll camp your hood and take every penny day and night.

Spoken like a looser.

Just to show you I mean business, I'm gonna have my buddies in Dandy Ronkeys pay you a visit too. Their name may sound stupid, but they mean business. I promise you that.

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 08:34 PM
Your only gonna have yourself to blame when these two syndicates come crashing down.
Are you not aware I was instrumental in the bringing down of SAS and FC?

chubbibee
03-11-2014, 10:32 PM
If prefer 12, 24 and 48 hour collection buildings Less chance of getting robbed! If you going to do odd hours buildings at least have 12, 24 and 48 hours building once in a while call it 50/50 odd hours building one time and the old hours the other time taking turns.

Mirmur
03-11-2014, 11:59 PM
I think it's good to have weird collection times. Part of the game is to rob and to get robbed.

floopzy
03-12-2014, 03:33 AM
I looked up what looser means in case it was something more than the not tight meaning, I found these 2 says it all I suppose
looser
A looser is a loser who can't spell "loser"

looser
Idiotic way of spelling "loser". Most often used by teens and adults with no more than a 2nd grade grammar level.

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 04:32 AM
Thank you floopzy, not sure what Sick N twisted are after here to be honest. Come across as the worst syn I've met so far.

sister morphine
03-12-2014, 04:32 AM
Spoken like a looser.

Just to show you I mean business, I'm gonna have my buddies in Dandy Ronkeys pay you a visit too. Their name may sound stupid, but they mean business. I promise you that.
Most amusing to have someone going on how they don't care about their "fake empire", then in the next breath threatening to send round the fake boys from two fake gangs to rough up another fake empire for looking at them in a funny way! :D

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 04:58 AM
Yes isn't it just. Guy must have some issues poor kiddo.

vitus79
03-12-2014, 05:07 AM
...Get a job and stop living in a fantasy world, bum...

funny read in combination with ur signature

kimberleyj
03-12-2014, 05:25 AM
i don't care i only build the building for the weapons. i rob peoples's ltb's and people rob mine so it all works out fine.

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 06:25 AM
What an insightful post

montana
03-12-2014, 10:05 AM
If prefer 12, 24 and 48 hour collection buildings Less chance of getting robbed! If you going to do odd hours buildings at least have 12, 24 and 48 hours building once in a while call it 50/50 odd hours building one time and the old hours the other time taking turns.

I think 50/50 is a good solution to serve both types of players. My IPH is over 3mil. Most rivals that rob me are
either to strong to rob back or they have nothing worth linking them to my hood to rob.
Some rivals just enjoy robbing. Usually their IPH is low and robbing is their source of income.

michael133
03-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Once its good because you can rob . And its bad because its you can be robbed ! 😄