PDA

View Full Version : Can't see rival's stats nor allies' stats on Android!!!

ash.dew
11-20-2013, 03:07 AM
Hey guys, I have a problem with my android devices. It doesn't show me the stats of my allies or rivals when I want to look at it from MY Allies page or News Feed. I can only see it if I find them on my rivals list. Is there anyone having the same issue or it is only me?

I always feel pissed about being a Droid user just because of screw ups from GREE!

#Reaper
11-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Hey guys, I have a problem with my android devices. It doesn't show me the stats of my allies or rivals when I want to look at it from MY Allies page or News Feed. I can only see it if I find them on my rivals list. Is there anyone having the same issue or it is only me?

I always feel pissed about being a Droid user just because of screw ups from GREE!

Yup this happened to me and sometimes does where on my news feed from enemy raids-I visit their base and nothing shows but their money im not having this issue often but when it does it's critical and annoying as this is also affecting recruits through out the game for example I get a message and I try to look at their stats when I try to reply, but guess what... cant even look at their stats why? Because it's blank with values of 0.

Agent Orange
11-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Yup had the same issue. Also once the DL was taken down he disappeared from the list of rivals!

Number of allies also did not show on one Droid tablet but worked on another of the exact same make!

Now suffering through the crowd of other targets in these FLTQs, the other targets seem to swarm the primary target making it nearly impossible to hit. I know this has been repeatedly reported in the past and is not as much of an issue on IOS but on some Android devices it makes hitting the FLTQ targets nearly impossible!

Web323
11-20-2013, 11:55 AM
I am on iOS, and they are constantly on top of eachother