PDA

View Full Version : Lets set the record straight

Captain Torgue
11-20-2013, 12:52 AM
Regarding Fight Club

For starters FC is not disbanding because they feel like they have met their goal of remaining number 1 in all wars to date or that stat inflation is getting too costly. They are disbanding because their goal has always been number 1 in everything and losing to SAS is too much for them.

Take a look at the collect 20 right now and ask yourself how many FC members are at the top. That's right they can afford to spend big on all events and they can afford to keep going in wars. They choose not to because their egos got crushed when they lost to SAS.

When SAS and Rogues split, SAS didn't throw in the towel because they fell back to top ten. They didn't whine that they were getting beat by Rogues, FC or the Indians. They rebuilt and came up with a strategy of taking their second place back. The smart move for FC right now would be to re-build and recruit and attempt to bring their syndicate back in to first place.

I guess as long as tam is in FC she can't handle coming second in anything and this is the reason for the dismantle of FC and nothing else.

Regarding Indian Nation

As far as Indian Nation goes they are a joke. They claim that FC bought their stats and the only way FC could beat them is by spending more. If that is the case how did IN get second place in the first war and the consecutive wars following that? They didn't do it gold free that's for sure.

Do they honestly expect us to believe that prior to the syndicate wars they never opened crates, completed a collect 10/20 with gold or completed a boss fight?

The fact of the matter is this game is all about gold spending. The more you spend the better your stats get and the smart members of IN were the ones that decided they didn't want to pay for freeloaders and found better syndicates.

KIFFLOM

Thundercat4
11-20-2013, 12:55 AM


sister morphine
11-20-2013, 01:06 AM
Au contraire, the smart members of Indian Nation are the ones who realised there's better things to do than pee unending streams of money up the wall. The game was never about that pre-syndicates no mattr how much the noobs might claim otherwise. Gold spending was merely one facet of the whole.

PawnXIIX
11-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Some of us are aware your groups exist... I have respect for FC, SAS, and the Indians, but some if us frankly are tired of the constant barrage of topics and fighting that's come from it. Honestly, we don't care...

PedroPimples
11-20-2013, 01:52 AM
Pre syndicates when the Indians were top, the gold spend was never this high. They was top when 100k meant you was untouchable. It's only when syns started and people wanted to see there name in shining lights that the spending got out of hand. It's those searching out fame from a phone game that changed it all.
So to compare them buying crates and doing the 10/10 to the syndicate spending of those who want to be as famous is completely wrong.

ski_tzo
11-20-2013, 05:11 AM
Some of us are aware your groups exist... I have respect for FC, SAS, and the Indians, but some if us frankly are tired of the constant barrage of topics and fighting that's come from it. Honestly, we don't care...

+1

How many more threads will there be after FC's "last" fight? There will be a goodbye thread from FC saying goodbye but with a little barbed comment to draw Montebore out, who will then start another thread disputing everyone FC say and have ever achieved, then there will be six threads discussing the other threads and so it goes on...

My2cents
11-20-2013, 05:30 AM
No disrespect to members of SAS, but no one outside of FC can set the record straight on why they are disbanding. In fact, it's probably a conglomerate of opinions from each individual in that syndicate. The constant self-congratulations is getting tiresome. Yes we all know SAS beat them in battle and no I one will ever forget it so long as it is trophied in your signature.

Schloesser
11-20-2013, 05:59 AM

I would agree with this statement, although would add HTC Blue to your wee list - who are not shy in boring the pants off the forum as well.

Dr Girlfriend
11-20-2013, 06:19 AM
Regarding Fight ClubThe smart move for FC right now would be to re-build and recruit and attempt to bring their syndicate back in to first place.

Fight Club doesn't have to rebuild and attempt to get back into first place, they're still in first place. If SAS is under the impression that you've brought them down -and that's important to you- then you should do everything in your power to take first place in FC's last war. Because no one's gonna give a crap if you take over first after FC's retirement.

And really, the smart thing?

The smart thing is realizing that spending real money on this game, with this company in charge, is not smart.

Sal The Stockbroker
11-20-2013, 06:31 AM
I miss the Mollies.

PawnXIIX
11-20-2013, 06:33 AM
I miss the Mollies.

Where did they go? :eek:

Max Power
11-20-2013, 06:56 AM
Let's set the record straight. SAS was and is, still number 2.

Cluff
11-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Haha... SAS will forever be know as the 2nd best syn in CC.... taking over the number 1 spot by default because FC decides they have had enough of gree wont mean crap... however they will claim victory because of it.

Guisseppe17
11-20-2013, 07:18 AM
I'm not really sure what the big deal is...oh wow, SAS managed to beat FC in a battle...all that means is SAS dropped such an incredible amount of gold on that one battle, and FC decided to save theirs for other battles. There's only one thing that matters, and that's rankings, and oh shocker, SAS still wasn't very close to first. Who the hell cares if SAS wins in an hour-long battle, all that matters is the war (and they clearly can't pull that off).

size16
11-20-2013, 07:40 AM
Let's set the record straight. SAS was and is, still number 2.

Agree with that - forever número deux

sister morphine
11-20-2013, 08:01 AM
I'm not really sure what the big deal is...oh wow, SAS managed to beat FC in a battle...all that means is SAS dropped such an incredible amount of gold on that one battle, and FC decided to save theirs for other battles. There's only one thing that matters, and that's rankings, and oh shocker, SAS still wasn't very close to first. Who the hell cares if SAS wins in an hour-long battle, all that matters is the war (and they clearly can't pull that off).
This is wrong on so many levels. Did it occur to you that FC built up that huge lead by (shock, horror) spending industrial quantities of gold, whilst SAS kept theirs to hand while still (I presume) achieving all streak and battle win goals?

It is a big deal for those involved, seeing as certain FC members had said that with both teams at full strength they would triumph.

Dr Girlfriend
11-20-2013, 08:06 AM
...means you retire?

I haven't spent any money on this game since June, but I'd be willing to buy a vault or so a war if my team wanted to remain competitive. By real money, I mean the kind of money needed to put up a 500k IP minimum every cycle, not $80/month.

offline04
11-20-2013, 08:09 AM
And really, the smart thing?

The smart thing is realizing that spending real money on this game, with this company in charge, is not smart.

...means you retire?

I disagree a bit here:
We beat them twice, and believe me, many would love to have been a part of that, even they won't say it loud...;)

Check the battle score, it doesn't look to me they were saving their gold...;)

FC tried the hiding tactic in the beginning, suffered their first loss, and then went back to leading from the top spot. Why? Maybe because they kinda know what we are capable of and needed to maintain a very comfortable lead to not just been beaten head to head, but also loosing their No.1.

Step by step...

Rhino72
11-20-2013, 08:13 AM

Simple answer: Fight Club cared.

noamlin
11-20-2013, 08:41 AM
LOL this is exactly what i have been thinking!
the forum is full of topics about FC, while i have no idea who is FC (who r their members) and i don't care.
maybe one day when i will reach top 10 i'll care. but for now - i don't. and i think that most of the players don't

offline04
11-20-2013, 08:59 AM
the forum is full of topics about FC, while i have no idea who is FC (who r their members) and i don't care.
maybe one day when i will reach top 10 i'll care. but for now - i don't. and i think that most of the players don't

Thanks for a very valuable post.

Aquaboo
11-20-2013, 09:05 AM

Completely agree - while certain of the top teams seem to go about their business in a quietly dignified manner, there are others who rush to start a new thread everytime the blow their nose or mess their nappies - no1cur - get a room FC, SAS, HTC Blue.

alex5953
11-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Lets set the record straight ,non of the current members of htc blue started a thread in the past 3 weeks ,maybe even longer . Prove me wrong ,and get a room aquaboo

dispohero
11-20-2013, 09:45 AM
Thanks for a very valuable post.
Your rah rah rah post is no more valuable than his I don't care post.

If value was a prerequisite of getting posts posted, less than 10% of posts would get posted.

noamlin
11-20-2013, 10:31 AM
If value was a prerequisite of getting posts posted, less than 10% of posts would get posted.
very valuable content is coming:
+1

offline04
11-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Your rah rah rah post is no more valuable than his I don't care post.

Ahhhheemmmm.....you right :):):)

The Billionaire
11-20-2013, 12:28 PM
The OP is seriously delousional. Lets set the record straight!

FC is not disbanding because of one fair loss to SAS. FC is disbanding because we've had enough of Gree's antics and a lot of our players won't be making anymore gold purchases but that doesn't mean they've not still got serious amounts of gold on hand which is why you still see many of them on the leaderboard. Also we are still the number one syndicate, all you've won by beating us in battle is the opportunity to run your mouths a bit more which quite frankly i think the forum is getting a bit bored of now.

There's nothing to rebuild, our players who want to continue spending money on this game will do in another syndicate. Those who don't will free play and just have fun completing the streaks from now on.

And your comment about Tam couldn't be more wrong. She's a hardcore fighter and will continue to fight with the same passion she always has done whether that gets her a first place or not.

As for your rant about Indian Nation, again it just more fraff! SAS was in nappies when FC and IN were beating the crap out of each other. They are far from a joke, in fact they're very wise because they realised very quickly that FC were always going to dominate and there's no point in spending a fortune to come in second place. Something SAS has been doing for a while now. The Indians were clever and accepted they were no longer the strongest group in CC and got out of the rat race well before they wasted a shed load of money.

At least the Indians tried fighting for 1st place instead of having it handed to them. To be honest the early battles with the Indians have always been my favourite, it was a lot harder to find a target back then and the battles went down to the wire. They spent ages opening crates and boosting their stats and were a very strong group of players before the stat inflation ruined everything. They worked hard for their stats over a long period of time, they didn't take advantage of one event to get a massive boost which put them back in the game!

Very true, they won one battle, received their congratulations yet they're still banging on like they've done something amazing.

Haha... SAS will forever be know as the 2nd best syn in CC.... taking over the number 1 spot by default because FC decides they have had enough of gree wont mean crap... however they will claim victory because of it.

This guy in NOT delousional, he sees exactly what is going on.

It is a big deal for those involved, seeing as certain FC members had said that with both teams at full strength they would triumph.

Yea i wish i hadn't said that now, if I put my SAS hat on i could probably spin it as........I was providing some motivation for the other team because i knew they would beat us if i motivated them to do so. Therefore i am taking all credit for SAS's victory over FC lmfao

FC tried the hiding tactic in the beginning, suffered their first loss, and then went back to leading from the top spot. Why? Maybe because they kinda know what we are capable of and needed to maintain a very comfortable lead to not just been beaten head to head, but also loosing their No.1.

Again totally wrong, we were staying off the leaderboard at the beginning because we wanted to match with SAS and blow their streak before blasting through to 1st place. As everyone knows and thanks to Gree it didn't quite work out that way.

Completely agree - while certain of the top teams seem to go about their business in a quietly dignified manner, there are others who rush to start a new thread everytime the blow their nose or mess their nappies - no1cur - get a room FC, SAS, HTC Blue.

Bit unfair to stab at HTC Blue like that, i haven't seen them creating any threads lately. My you should go for a jog!

STLGORILLA314
11-20-2013, 07:16 PM
FC has won every syndicate war by outspending every other team fair and square. But if I've learned anything during my time playing CC, it's that this game is a marathon. Your heavy gold spending combined with your aggravation with the developers has caused you to announce your retirement. I understand and respect that. This is where things get murky: SAS's victories against FC during this past war a shrugged off as spending spurts that amount to nothing other than FC getting their streak ruined twice, and SAS will never be viewed as the real champs, but FC's existence to this point can also be considered a "flare up" assuming this game continues to exist going forward. If other top teams dumped that much gold into every war they'd all be retiring too. So if you're leaving, fine, but any attempt to discredit other teams on your way out the door seems petty and like sore winners so to speak.

Niccy
11-20-2013, 08:13 PM
But the thing about GREE's antics is you don't complain until it costs you a battle. And quit saying the loss is GREE'S fault, you're just looking for a scapegoat. SAS beat you fair and square because they're better than you.

Your definition of winning fair and square is having 60 syndicate members where only 15 can log on . Wake up to yourself he admitted the 2nd loss sas won fair and square . Go troll elsewhere you filthy grub

Captain Torgue
11-21-2013, 12:09 AM
And your comment about Tam couldn't be more wrong. She's a hardcore fighter and will continue to fight with the same passion she always has done whether that gets her a first place or not.

That is exactly my point. The big gold spenders will continue to spend gold so FC disbanding isn't really about gold now is it? The players in FC that are retiring are not the reason for FC disbanding at all but rather the fact that SAS can stop their win streak.

Shadypal
11-21-2013, 02:03 AM
That is exactly my point. The big gold spenders will continue to spend gold...

Lol this is ironic coming from a syndicate that spends the most money outside of FC. This animosity seems more like jealousy that you can't afford to buy as much as FC. Nobody is stupid enough to believe you buy just enough to come in 2nd place. The reality is your credit cards limit is smaller than theirs.

This is like watching millionaire whine about billionaires. Get over it already.

hellfirecc
11-21-2013, 02:45 AM
It's so funny to read all this talks about FC, SAS, IN and so on. I'm one of the hundereds normal cc player. We care more about performance and reliablity. Our accounts get messed up after every "maintainance" of gree. We can't even connect to our syndicate. The support gives just a minimalistic answer in rejoin, which isn't possible as leader.

So who cares about you as "massive" gold spenders?? No one really thinks that you invest hundered of thousend dollars each weekend. We want the game back like half year ago. It get's more and more crappy. Gameplay and stats increasion sucks. So please stop the talks about why and why not some syndicate leaves. No one cares about it.

Just MHO

Captain Torgue
11-21-2013, 03:08 AM
The reality is your credit cards limit is smaller than theirs.

Close, it is smaller than a handful of their players such as tam, h, trev and applemacguy. The rest of them are no richer than any member of a top ten syndicate #FACT

Shadypal
11-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Close, it is smaller than a handful of their players such as tam, h, trev and applemacguy. The rest of them are no richer than any member of a top ten syndicate #FACT

#NotTwitter

I know this is shocking but that's why nobody cares. Just like the guy before you posted. I doubt anyone loooks up to either syndicate as a role model. It's not like these types of games crown the most skilled. Most like to play for fun but you guys are taking this way too serious. Let it go. Either spend more or let it go already. FC spends more. FC buys their rank but so do you. The only difference is they come in 1st while you come in 2nd. Everyone knows this. Strategy helps a little but in the end it all comes down to who spent the most.

sister morphine
11-21-2013, 03:21 AM
A few of the other really rich members and former members have retired though - BamBam, balthazar, Cerb (?). Even for the hugely wealthy there's a limit.

GU7 F4WK3S
11-21-2013, 03:38 AM
A few of the other really rich members and former members have retired though - BamBam, balthazar, Cerb (?). Even for the hugely wealthy there's a limit.

Cerb is doing really well in another Game of War. Fun to watch him kicking a$$ again. He hasn't lost his mojo.

TigrisCauda
11-21-2013, 05:59 AM
It's so funny to read all this talks about FC, SAS, IN and so on. I'm one of the hundereds normal cc player. We care more about performance and reliablity. Our accounts get messed up after every "maintainance" of gree. We can't even connect to our syndicate. The support gives just a minimalistic answer in rejoin, which isn't possible as leader.

So who cares about you as "massive" gold spenders?? No one really thinks that you invest hundered of thousend dollars each weekend. We want the game back like half year ago. It get's more and more crappy. Gameplay and stats increasion sucks. So please stop the talks about why and why not some syndicate leaves. No one cares about it.

Just MHO

You don't care about top ten syndicates, and I can guarantee you that they 100% don't care about you either. So I'm wondering why you think that coming into a thread that deals with the two top teams in the game solely to say you don't care is actually helping your case? If you don't care, don't read it, and certainly don't post about not caring when you clearly care enough to get up on your podium and give a speech. Crawl back under your rock and go play the game however you want; let them play however they want - everybody wins.

Max Power
11-21-2013, 06:40 AM

A distinction without a difference. They still out spend you, and they still have thumped you 13 times in a row in events. You barely came within 10mil of them this event.

A lot pof people here wanted to see SAS do well, and maybe even upset the FC streak. Now with all this chest thumping about winning one battle in a war that you lost badly, you just look like a fool.

Come back and brag about being the best in CC when you have actually earned it. And try to make it before FC retires.

iteachem
11-21-2013, 08:20 AM
As for your rant about Indian Nation, again it just more fraff! SAS was in nappies when FC and IN were beating the crap out of each other. They are far from a joke, in fact they're very wise because they realised very quickly that FC were always going to dominate and there's no point in spending a fortune to come in second place. Something SAS has been doing for a while now. The Indians were clever and accepted they were no longer the strongest group in CC and got out of the rat race well before they wasted a shed load of money.

At least the Indians tried fighting for 1st place instead of having it handed to them. To be honest the early battles with the Indians have always been my favourite, it was a lot harder to find a target back then and the battles went down to the wire. They spent ages opening crates and boosting their stats and were a very strong group of players before the stat inflation ruined everything. They worked hard for their stats over a long period of time, they didn't take advantage of one event to get a massive boost which put them back in the game!

Not going to get in the middle of This SAS FC fight, but wanted to say I appreciate your perspective on our group Bill. Oh and why not return my hits.. I gave you plenty of links..lol

Dr BoneCrusher
11-21-2013, 10:43 AM

Money, for most of the retired FC members, was never the problem. Quality of the game, costumer service, time, and having nothing left to prove is the biggest motivating factor us to leave.

I still game, still spend at the same way I spent here. Dudeman always said this was a broken game, now that I play a game that works and have an idea what costumer service is, I realize what he ment. CC mark said this platform was broken, what keeps people playing is the players. I enjoyed playing with all of you!

sister morphine
11-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Money, for most of the retired FC members, was never the problem. Quality of the game, costumer service, time, and having nothing left to prove is the biggest motivating factor us to leave.

I still game, still spend at the same way I spent here. Dudeman always said this was a broken game, now that I play a game that works and have an idea what costumer service is, I realize what he ment. CC mark said this platform was broken, what keeps people playing is the players. I enjoyed playing with all of you!
On an individual basis no doubt about it Doc. That will continue regardless of what those players do after Fight Club ends (assuming they continue in CC of course). Having pretty much all the biggest spenders on board at the start gave FC the edge in those early wars before, as Bill says, stat inflation ruined things. The departure of several has I'm sure reduced that edge; not in battles where they are present, but I guess most/all of them are busy people who want to control the amount of time spent here - especially over three days of war. Having fewer big guns available increases the pressure on those remaining to be on more than they'd wish.

Or maybe that's all bs, lol

Dirty Larry
11-21-2013, 10:14 PM
This thread is retarded... That is all.

cc thunder
11-21-2013, 10:25 PM
CJ54 will suck your ballslol, extras

WONDERWOMAN
11-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Love the tiff that continues.

Just me
11-22-2013, 07:09 AM
And it goes on....

AppleMacGuy
11-22-2013, 07:27 AM
A distinction without a difference. They still out spend you, and they still have thumped you 13 times in a row in events. You barely came within 10mil of them this event.

A lot pof people here wanted to see SAS do well, and maybe even upset the FC streak. Now with all this chest thumping about winning one battle in a war that you lost badly, you just look like a fool.

Come back and brag about being the best in CC when you have actually earned it. And try to make it before FC retires.

Thanks Max...this sums up all of Torgue's chest beating in a nutshell. Most of what he posts is baseless conjecture and drivel. His SAS bosses should tell him to zip it tbh honest because whatever credibility they have is being flushed down the lavatory by this imbecile. The fact of the matter is that, so far, SAS have nothing in CC as far as battle is concerned, i.e. placing #1 - they may go on to do so, but until they have chest beating is meh...credit in beating us, properly, once last battle has already been given but that is now old news.

berrybladzs
11-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Pathetic really look at what has become of Crime City !!! Not the game I signed on for long long ago!:(

Gothic Albino
11-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Pathetic really look at what has become of Crime City !!! Not the game I signed on for long long ago!:(

All this posturing by FC and SAS really is pathetic. Bring back the Mollies, at least they are humble about the way they go about business.

Shadypal
11-22-2013, 12:27 PM
All this posturing by FC and SAS really is pathetic. Bring back the Mollies, at least they are humble about the way they go about business.

Shhhh gothic albinos should go hide in the corner and not speak. Since they clearly have no idea what they are talking about.

Aquaboo
11-22-2013, 12:31 PM
This thread is retarded... That is all.

This thread is for the SAS vs FC. If you are not in either team why worry or care? I am from neither and it just seems like spam to me - no1cur

sister morphine
11-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Saying the Mollies are humble (the ones on here anyway) is like saying Big Shotty is a master of brevity.

PedroPimples
11-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Saying the Mollies are humble (the ones on here anyway) is like saying Big Shotty is a master of brevity.

Ahhh mr back tits himself. I remember when that video first appeared.

Aquaboo
11-22-2013, 01:31 PM

Believing the trolls are really Mollies says more about you than it does about the trolls.

Can I sellyou my $7 dollar note too?

Gothic Albino
11-22-2013, 01:31 PM

Well I don't know a Big Shooty and maybe I don't spend as much time on here as some of you...but from what I've read, Molly's Voice seems to be modest when compared to FC and SAS.

Captain Torgue
11-22-2013, 01:46 PM

This is my point. Ask yourself why are they retiring if they can still dominate first place? They haven't stopped using gold at all and looking at the collect 20 leaderboard with tam in first place and many FC members in the top 25 proves this.

The fact remains FC lost some quality prizes and mods in the last war which greatly upset tam and the other heavies in FC. It goes against their win everything at all cost mentality and they have decided if they can't win anything then there is no point being together anymore.

Basically they are breaking up because SAS has stopped their streaks and will continue to do so.

Thanks Max...this sums up all of Torgue's chest beating in a nutshell. Most of what he posts is baseless conjecture and drivel. His SAS bosses should tell him to zip it tbh honest because whatever credibility they have is being flushed down the lavatory by this imbecile. The fact of the matter is that, so far, SAS have nothing in CC as far as battle is concerned, i.e. placing #1 - they may go on to do so, but until they have chest beating is meh...credit in beating us, properly, once last battle has already been given but that is now old news.

So why do the fugly chimps still continue to spend gold then if they are retiring? When I no longer see FC in the top 25 leader boards then I will believe you are breaking up because you no longer wish to spend gold. Until then it is blatantly obvious that you are all still crying over not getting that awesome new car :)

http://images-2.drive.com.au/2013/04/15/4193474/Bugatti-Veyron-Super729-620x349.jpg

TMI
11-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Man, that care is freakin sweet sitting in my garage.
I think I'll take it out during pvp, raid boss, and next war :D

sister morphine
11-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Believing the trolls are really Mollies says more about you than it does about the trolls.

Can I sellyou my $7 dollar note too?
If you think I believe the "Molly" trolls on here are the genuine article, I can well believe you have a $7 bill you think is genuine too. Who do you think Gothic Albino was talking about?

sister morphine
11-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Well I don't know a Big Shooty and maybe I don't spend as much time on here as some of you...but from what I've read, Molly's Voice seems to be modest when compared to FC and SAS.
Shotty is the founder of the MWWM gang. He wrote interminable posts which every member was made to carry on their walls.

Max Power
11-22-2013, 03:18 PM
This is my point. Ask yourself why are they retiring if they can still dominate first place? They haven't stopped using gold at all and looking at the collect 20 leaderboard with tam in first place and many FC members in the top 25 proves this.

The fact remains FC lost some quality prizes and mods in the last war which greatly upset tam and the other heavies in FC. It goes against their win everything at all cost mentality and they have decided if they can't win anything then there is no point being together anymore.

Basically they are breaking up because SAS has stopped their streaks and will continue to do so.

So why do the fugly chimps still continue to spend gold then if they are retiring? When I no longer see FC in the top 25 leader boards then I will believe you are breaking up because you no longer wish to spend gold. Until then it is blatantly obvious that you are all still crying over not getting that awesome new car :)

This kind of crap has me cheering hard for FC to destroy you in their last fight. Delusional much?

Keapa
11-23-2013, 01:16 AM
The pig farmers should merge with the blue waffles

Keapa
11-23-2013, 01:18 AM
SAS did not cost FC any streaks. Try again captain blowhard

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 01:25 AM
SAS did not cost FC any streaks. Try again captain blowhard

Yes you are absolutely correct. Those two losses to SAS did not affect your streak in any way whatsoever.

I have compiled a list of things that FC can use as an excuse for not getting their streak wins

(1) Hurricane Katrina
(2) President Obama
(3) The Loch Ness monster
(4) Global warming
(5) The current financial crisis

P.S
I think I'll use your quote in my signature. Thanks tam, keep up the good work :)

Keapa
11-23-2013, 01:31 AM
Why is it SAS has to use lies and inventions to make themselves feel good ?

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 01:36 AM
Why is it SAS has to use lies and inventions to make themselves feel good ?

Lies???? So are you saying SAS did not defeat FC twice in the past war?

The proof is in my signature sweetheart. I know it hurts to look at it but if the pain gets too severe you can always block images in your computer settings.

HavingFun
11-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Yes you are absolutely correct. Those two losses to SAS did not affect your streak in any way whatsoever.

I have compiled a list of things that FC can use as an excuse for not getting their streak wins

(1) Hurricane Katrina
(2) President Obama
(3) The Loch Ness monster
(4) Global warming
(5) The current financial crisis

P.S
I think I'll use your quote in my signature. Thanks tam, keep up the good work :)
Hahaha I'm thinking excuse #3. You should throw up a poll with these choices.

Keapa
11-23-2013, 02:11 AM
I prefer a time distortion caused by a collapse of gravity well when a sun went super nova which in turn resulted in a black hole which time and cash are absorbed without trace

HavingFun
11-23-2013, 02:14 AM
Na, that would be if they actually won the whole War.

Keapa
11-23-2013, 02:20 AM
I don't think anyone is safe from the reach of that black hole

TMI
11-23-2013, 03:34 AM
Hahahahaha. That quote and picture look so funny together in your signature.
Excellent use of juxtaposition! lol

Lies???? So are you saying SAS did not defeat FC twice in the past war?

The proof is in my signature sweetheart. I know it hurts to look at it but if the pain gets too severe you can always block images in your computer settings.

iteachem
11-23-2013, 08:13 AM

yea they removed all those glitches you used...

Red Sparks
11-23-2013, 10:22 AM
Nothing like reading a chic fight....oh, wait. my bad! you're males! makes sense now. :rolleyes:

Red Sparks
11-23-2013, 10:29 AM
NOW, here's an honest question. You blowhards are the ones
paying Gree employees. So, may I ask a favor? Have em stop making games, and fix the ones they have! my crew is far from your state, and glad of it. But, when my crew is having stats taken (by exact amounts in attk/def) and half of em can't see or donate guns, all after our lovely gift of gold, I get a little less than angry. No, game is not what it was. and seeing MY team getting plundered and rapd by Gree....how's about you big talking money spenders handle that.

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Nothing like reading a chic fight....oh, wait. my bad! you're males! makes sense now. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I like to dress up as a woman though.

NOW, here's an honest question. You blowhards are the ones
paying Gree employees. So, may I ask a favor? Have em stop making games, and fix the ones they have! my crew is far from your state, and glad of it. But, when my crew is having stats taken (by exact amounts in attk/def) and half of em can't see or donate guns, all after our lovely gift of gold, I get a little less than angry. No, game is not what it was. and seeing MY team getting plundered and rapd by Gree....how's about you big talking money spenders handle that.

I hear you on that one. To be honest I think most people feel the same way you do. The recent issues with this game has affected everyone from the heavy gold users to the free players.

Chills
11-23-2013, 03:03 PM
Regarding Fight Club

For starters FC is not disbanding because they feel like they have met their goal of remaining number 1 in all wars to date or that stat inflation is getting too costly. They are disbanding because their goal has always been number 1 in everything and losing to SAS is too much for them.

Take a look at the collect 20 right now and ask yourself how many FC members are at the top. That's right they can afford to spend big on all events and they can afford to keep going in wars. They choose not to because their egos got crushed when they lost to SAS.

When SAS and Rogues split, SAS didn't throw in the towel because they fell back to top ten. They didn't whine that they were getting beat by Rogues, FC or the Indians. They rebuilt and came up with a strategy of taking their second place back. The smart move for FC right now would be to re-build and recruit and attempt to bring their syndicate back in to first place.

I guess as long as tam is in FC she can't handle coming second in anything and this is the reason for the dismantle of FC and nothing else.

Regarding Indian Nation

As far as Indian Nation goes they are a joke. They claim that FC bought their stats and the only way FC could beat them is by spending more. If that is the case how did IN get second place in the first war and the consecutive wars following that? They didn't do it gold free that's for sure.

Do they honestly expect us to believe that prior to the syndicate wars they never opened crates, completed a collect 10/20 with gold or completed a boss fight?

The fact of the matter is this game is all about gold spending. The more you spend the better your stats get and the smart members of IN were the ones that decided they didn't want to pay for freeloaders and found better syndicates.

KIFFLOM

SAS are a bunch if degenerate *******s, at least FC members have class!!

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 03:13 PM
SAS are a bunch if degenerate *******s, at least FC members have class!!

Thank you. I appreciate your input on this matter and have noted it down.

Bartolo
11-23-2013, 04:48 PM
I have nothing to say, just hoping mr torgue will respond directly to my post as well.

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 05:25 PM
I have nothing to say, just hoping mr torgue will respond directly to my post as well.

Your wish has been granted kind sir.

ploop
11-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Sometimes I like to dress up as a woman though.

once i saw a fat guy at the mall dressed up as a lady. he was wearing a dress and wig and everybody was looking at him, was that you?:confused::p

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 07:50 PM
once i saw a fat guy at the mall dressed up as a lady. he was wearing a dress and wig and everybody was looking at him, was that you?:confused::p

Probably, what colour was the wig?

Dirty Larry
11-23-2013, 07:54 PM
Still retarded.

sister morphine
11-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Still retarded.
Was gonna ask what was new in your world. Thanks for the heads up! 😂😂

Shadow
11-25-2013, 01:22 AM
Regarding Fight Club

Regarding Indian Nation

KIFFLOM

Here I'll set the only real record that matters straight for u.

Do any of you that are in the top tier syns realize that none of u are really winners at all? This is a game that really doesn't matter at all in the real world. You've spent thousands of dollars chasing pixel crack to prove you could out spend the other groups.

Try as u might to justify it but there is only one real winner is this game and that is gree. Your egos have lulled u into a false sense that this game actually matters. It's a freakin pay to win game. If your foolish to waste money chasing pixel crack and claiming how great you are because u spent a ton of money on a virtual game then it's unfortunate. I'm sure there has been a bunch of people that are playing this game that are so far in debt that they never make it out of the hole.

It's one thing to buy some gold to support the game but the money u have wasted proves that gree is and always will be number 1. Everyone still trying will always be in 2nd place even if the virtual boards say otherwise. Congrats on feeding your egos and your overwhelming desire to be good at or excepted for what u think is an accomplishment. In the end this is still a game that you pay to win and gree still finishes 1st every time.

Gree was, is and always will be number 1 the rest of you should have realized this a long time ago.

Captain Torgue
11-25-2013, 01:41 AM
Here I'll set the only real record that matters straight for u.

Do any of you that are in the top tier syns realize that none of u are really winners at all? This is a game that really doesn't matter at all in the real world. You've spent thousands of dollars chasing pixel crack to prove you could out spend the other groups.

Try as u might to justify it but there is only one real winner is this game and that is gree. Your egos have lulled u into a false sense that this game actually matters. It's a freakin pay to win game. If your foolish to waste money chasing pixel crack and claiming how great you are because u spent a ton of money on a virtual game then it's unfortunate. I'm sure there has been a bunch of people that are playing this game that are so far in debt that they never make it out of the hole.

It's one thing to buy some gold to support the game but the money u have wasted proves that gree is and always will be number 1. Everyone still trying will always be in 2nd place even if the virtual boards say otherwise. Congrats on feeding your egos and your overwhelming desire to be good at or excepted for what u think is an accomplishment. In the end this is still a game that you pay to win and gree still finishes 1st every time.

Gree was, is and always will be number 1 the rest of you should have realized this a long time ago.

I have never spent a single dollar on this game. I only use tapjoy gold and you can easily get top ten with little gold or even gold free provided you have an excellent strategy and use lots of spread sheets.

TZora
11-25-2013, 02:42 AM
I have never spent a single dollar on this game. I only use tapjoy gold and you can easily get top ten with little gold or even gold free provided you have an excellent strategy and use lots of spread sheets.
ohhh yeahhhh ... spread chhh...sheets!

TZora
11-25-2013, 02:55 AM

read above and then read below ...

Contact apple support or google wallet and they will refund you. Purchase again but make sure you have a good connection when you make the purchase. I have only ever purchased gold when I am home right next to my wi fi for this very reason.

u confused captain? need some help there?

hexie
11-25-2013, 03:23 AM
spread chhh...sheets!

LOL, TZora!

Sammo the Kid
11-25-2013, 05:27 AM
ohhh yeahhhh ... spread chhh...sheets!

read above and then read below ...

u confused captain? need some help there?

http://media.giphy.com/media/rd7IVj5Zk9M8U/giphy.gif

size16
11-25-2013, 06:37 AM
Hahaha

What a twat you are captain torque

sister morphine
11-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Hahaha

What a twat you are captain torque
Lotta irony awareness bypasses here, huh! :rolleyes:

HTCBC
11-25-2013, 08:10 AM
lol Popcorn anyone

noamlin
11-25-2013, 09:21 AM
I only use tapjoy gold and you can easily get top ten with little gold or even gold free.
i want to refer to your signature:
you made 7,000,000 IP in a single battle, right?
there is a maximum of 550 IP per hit (roughly) and u have 60 members in the syndicate?
that means 220 perfect hits (per member)!
there is a maximum of 6 free hit per battle -
so i would say u spent at least 1338 gold for this battle!
this means that in order to be in top 10 (edit: top 3) u must spend around 300$ a month!!
i bet u spend even more!

dr007
11-25-2013, 11:40 AM
Where did captain blowtorch go? This thread was just starting to get interesting. Lol.
Great post I teach. Rofl

sister morphine
11-25-2013, 03:31 PM
The last two pages are a hilarious indictment of the reading comprehension of several posters, that's for sure

TZora
11-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Here is the real surprise! I'm about to say something that will make many minds grind.

i believe, "both" of his statements are true. in order to understand what i'm saying, you have to understand captain clown's psychology.

on one hand he says, he has never spent a single cent on this game.
on the other hand he says, he buys gold only when near his wifi.

such statements generally come from a person who really doesn't buy gold, but has enough gold. now think over it.

his claims about tapjoy gold are nothing less than utter BS. anyone who has ever used tapjoy gold, tell me frankly, how many 1 or 2 gold apps you can download and collect many vaults of gold? seriously! 1 vault? 2 vaults? 3 vaults?

i have even started doubting SAS's victory in those 2 matches against the Fight Club. sorry SAS, i'm not trying to say you all do something wrong but captain clown has raised a bit too many doubts in my mind. has any FC member requested gree to check those two fights if they were really fair? u sure nobody was doing anything funny? like .. using spread chhh...sheets?

count blackula
11-25-2013, 03:47 PM
Test I dont know whis is about

cc thunder
11-25-2013, 04:58 PM
did didn't the whole SAS2 get dissolved (b&) because of questionable practices by the players? makes me wonder how legit the rest of the points are in all the other SAS groups

mxz
11-25-2013, 05:20 PM
did didn't the whole SAS2 get dissolved (b&) because of questionable practices by the players? makes me wonder how legit the rest of the points are in all the other SAS groupsTechnically, that was Rogue's that innovated IP boosting. It's semantics, really, but technically a different group (at that time).

TZora
11-25-2013, 08:44 PM
i guess captain clown is on a vacation .. he will come back in a few days and then open new topics to go on blah blah blalalala blah blah .. or maybe someone hammered him in SAS for making them look clownish .. either way, it is good he's off the forum and minding his business ... lost in the oblivion or may be working on his crimecity chsheets for the final battle ;)

TooFlyRobbie
11-25-2013, 08:53 PM
3 vaults, but it takes time, then i think they ban you from the site

Captain Torgue
11-25-2013, 11:32 PM
i want to refer to your signature:
you made 7,000,000 IP in a single battle, right?
there is a maximum of 550 IP per hit (roughly) and u have 60 members in the syndicate?
that means 220 perfect hits (per member)!
there is a maximum of 6 free hit per battle -
so i would say u spent at least 1338 gold for this battle!
this means that in order to be in top 10 (edit: top 3) u must spend around 300$ a month!!
i bet u spend even more!

hahahaha you actually sat down and calculated how much gold it would take to make that IP. I really love this forum sometimes, you lot are way too easy to troll :)

i guess captain clown is on a vacation .. he will come back in a few days and then open new topics to go on blah blah blalalala blah blah .. or maybe someone hammered him in SAS for making them look clownish .. either way, it is good he's off the forum and minding his business ... lost in the oblivion or may be working on his crimecity chsheets for the final battle ;)

Don't flatter yourself princess. I'm in Australia and the only time I get to check this forum is in the afternoon as I don't have access at work. Don't worry I will be here the same time tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that :)

TZora
11-25-2013, 11:44 PM
go a couple of pages back and u may like to read some of my posts .. go ahead, enlighten us about your spread chsheets you use to get the top 10 without spending any money on gold .. we're all ears :)

Captain Torgue
11-25-2013, 11:45 PM
go a couple of pages back and u may like to read some of my posts .. go ahead, enlighten us about your spread chsheets you use to get the top 10 without spending any money on gold .. we're all ears :)

It's all about timing and strategy. If you are good with excel and your syndicate leader has great organization skills then you can easily obtain top 10 or even better without the need to purchase gold.

TZora
11-26-2013, 12:52 AM
It's all about timing and strategy. If you are good with excel and your syndicate leader has great organization skills then you can easily obtain top 10 or even better without the need to purchase gold.
yeah tell us about that. can any other SAS member here on the forums claim that you can get the top 10 position without spending a single dollar? please .. anyone?

TZora
11-26-2013, 12:55 AM
and could you enlighten us about your confusion in these two great posts?

Contact apple support or google wallet and they will refund you. Purchase again but make sure you have a good connection when you make the purchase. I have only ever purchased gold when I am home right next to my wi fi for this very reason.

Captain Torgue
11-26-2013, 01:39 AM

Please refer to post 101 or shall we continue?

TZora
11-26-2013, 01:42 AM
Please refer to post 101 or shall we continue?
none of your posts make any sense. u talk BS .. u lie .. perhaps you also use a lot of spread chsheets .. still u do nothing but talk talk talk .. same here, same on kakao .. you are like ..

http://www.issuesandalibis.org/bidenhep.jpg

Captain Torgue
11-26-2013, 01:47 AM
none of your posts make any sense. u talk BS .. u lie .. perhaps you also use a lot of spread chsheets .. still u do nothing but talk talk talk .. same here, same on kakao .. you are like ..

http://www.issuesandalibis.org/bidenhep.jpg

This is just like fishing, I cast the bait and you happily bite away.

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 02:16 AM
This is great entertainment :D

TZora
11-26-2013, 02:39 AM
eh .. been rubbing ur head against a lot of peepees .. ain't u :)

join indiot nation, they lost their doggie and who can be better to fill that spot :p

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 02:47 AM
Why the confusion. Isn't it obvious Captain Torgue must work for Gree, so gets all his gold free. Surprised he didn't get picked up by Fight Club.

TZora
11-26-2013, 03:35 AM
Why the confusion. Isn't it obvious Captain Torgue must work for Gree, so gets all his gold free.
na, don't u know about his popular spread chsheets. he used when he was Grim Reaper and now only upgraded his chsheets. gotta stay up with the game, right? :rolleyes:

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 04:08 AM
na, don't u know about his popular spread chsheets. he used when he was Grim Reaper and now only upgraded his chsheets. gotta stay up with the game, right? :rolleyes:
That's all a cunning ruse to deflect you. The Grim Reapers bonuses were all courtesy of Gree too. Why look for a complicated answer when a simple one will do? :rolleyes:

TZora
11-26-2013, 04:23 AM
That's all a cunning ruse to deflect you. The Grim Reapers bonuses were all courtesy of Gree too. Why look for a complicated answer when a simple one will do? :rolleyes:
that would work too .. who knows ..

JD 13
11-29-2013, 04:51 AM
The ridiculous comments made by some of the non FC or SAS players are just trivial and sophomoric. If you don't have a dog in this fight, shut up and go color in the corner with the other special kids. The bottom line is this..... I don't believe for a second that FC is not a little worried about SAS. In fact, I think IMHO that they are scared sh!tle$$ after their two losses to SAS and it convientantly coincided with Gree's system problems. Problems with this game are not new, in fact I have come to expect there will be some kind of Greewup every time I open the app. The blowhard saying that SAS will never truly be #1 because FC will 'retire' first takes the cake..... Do you understand how competition works (sports, business, life in general)? If one side quits or gives up, than that is exactly what happens .... They lose.

GU7 F4WK3S
11-29-2013, 05:52 AM
The ridiculous comments made by some of the non FC or SAS players are just trivial and sophomoric. If you don't have a dog in this fight, shut up and go color in the corner with the other special kids. The bottom line is this..... I don't believe for a second that FC is not a little worried about SAS. In fact, I think IMHO that they are scared sh!tle$$ after their two losses to SAS and it convientantly coincided with Gree's system problems. Problems with this game are not new, in fact I have come to expect there will be some kind of Greewup every time I open the app. The blowhard saying that SAS will never truly be #1 because FC will 'retire' first takes the cake..... Do you understand how competition works (sports, business, life in general)? If one side quits or gives up, than that is exactly what happens .... They lose.

<looking up from my colouring book> I'm embarrassed for you right now. The fact is the game has deteriorated in a way that it's pathetic to invest anything in it. Declaring yourself a default champion and be proud of it? Derp!

FC is looking to leave you with their scraps and throwing you a bone and you're eating it up. Have some pride man.

CCKallDAY
11-29-2013, 06:37 AM
Let's not set the record straight

Auxilium
11-29-2013, 08:21 AM
What record are we playing?

Zinger _
11-29-2013, 07:22 PM
SAS?, more like SAD.

Death666
11-29-2013, 08:02 PM
What record are we playing?

Anything from AC/DC, throw in a 30 pack and you got yourself a party!

Peppers
11-29-2013, 08:15 PM
<looking up from my colouring book> I'm embarrassed for you right now. The fact is the game has deteriorated in a way that it's pathetic to invest anything in it. Declaring yourself a default champion and be proud of it? Derp!

FC is looking to leave you with their scraps and throwing you a bone and you're eating it up. Have some pride man.

Guy, can I borrow a red crayon? Please?

Captain Torgue
11-29-2013, 09:12 PM

If that is the case why are they not quitting the game but instead moving to other syndicates? It is no coincidence they decide to disband when SAS can beat them in battle and thus end their streaks.

indians
11-29-2013, 09:18 PM
If that is the case why are they not quitting the game but instead moving to other syndicates? It is no coincidence they decide to disband when SAS can beat them in battle and thus end their streaks.

You already know the answer to that: a lot of FC members, but not all, are quitting. The ones not quitting will obviously look elsewhere.

Captain Torgue
11-29-2013, 10:13 PM
You already know the answer to that: a lot of FC members, but not all, are quitting. The ones not quitting will obviously look elsewhere.

Yeah except that's not true is it? Less than 10 of them are actually quitting and by quitting I mean going gold free. If they wanted to they could attempt to fill the remaining spots but they know they will continue to lose to SAS and their pride won't allow that to happen :)

The Billionaire
11-30-2013, 01:09 AM
Yeah except that's not true is it? Less than 10 of them are actually quitting and by quitting I mean going gold free. If they wanted to they could attempt to fill the remaining spots but they know they will continue to lose to SAS and their pride won't allow that to happen :)

Trust me there's a lot more than 10. Another contributing factor is that it's the majority of the original FC members leaving now hence why it's also the right time to retire the name.

We knew SAS would be crowing about it the way they have been so there's no surprise there but you're wrong. It was all coming to an end at the end of the year whether we were still undefeated or not, whether we had finished 1st in every event or not. Gree are the real ones who beat us, beat us to death with glitches, mistakes and money grabs.

JD 13
11-30-2013, 08:47 AM
Trust me there's a lot more than 10. Another contributing factor is that it's the majority of the original FC members leaving now hence why it's also the right time to retire the name.

We knew SAS would be crowing about it the way they have been so there's no surprise there but you're wrong. It was all coming to an end at the end of the year whether we were still undefeated or not, whether we had finished 1st in every event or not. Gree are the real ones who beat us, beat us to death with glitches, mistakes and money grabs.

I have much respect for FC, and the intent of my post was not to 'crow' that SAS would automatically become the next top team (although it does look certain). Let's instead look at the future...and what should be talked about by the players in CC. I have heard no one else talk about their individual syns and where they are positioned on the leaderboards with FCs retirement .... just incessant bashing of SAS for trying to compete in this game. I think that is what is really sad here .... If you think that you can talk smack about another team (SAS) and not really have anything to back it up with besides talking about how another team (FC) is leaving the game (for whatever reason) ..... Than you really don't have much room to talk at all ... Do you? So please continue to color in the corner.

Dirty Larry
11-30-2013, 12:23 PM
I have much respect for FC, and the intent of my post was not to 'crow' that SAS would automatically become the next top team (although it does look certain). Let's instead look at the future...and what should be talked about by the players in CC. I have heard no one else talk about their individual syns and where they are positioned on the leaderboards with FCs retirement .... just incessant bashing of SAS for trying to compete in this game. I think that is what is really sad here .... If you think that you can talk smack about another team (SAS) and not really have anything to back it up with besides talking about how another team (FC) is leaving the game (for whatever reason) ..... Than you really don't have much room to talk at all ... Do you? So please continue to color in the corner.

Who are you again? Capt Torque was the target if that comment most likely. Commenting on other people's business is a time honored tradition on the internet.

sister morphine
11-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Who are you again? Capt Torque was the target if that comment most likely. Commenting on other people's business is a time honored tradition on the internet.
Absolutely. Bill is a CC legend. Who the hell is JD 13?

Beautiful
11-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Everyone gets tired of every game eventually..

Captain Torgue
11-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Trust me there's a lot more than 10.

Could you kindly name and shame the ones who claim to be retiring?

Thank you.

JD 13
11-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Absolutely. Bill is a CC legend. Who the hell is JD 13?

I'm the next CC legend sis....
My post was giving props to Bill, and all that he and FC has done for the game. So re read if you need to, and feel free to color in corner with the other cackling pundits.

Peppers
11-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Could you kindly name and shame the ones who claim to be retiring?

Thank you.

I'm almost afraid to jump in to this one, but what the hell....

I "retired" from Rogues Gallery because I didn't want to play that intensely any more. So did a lot of other of the leaders of Rogues. It doesn't mean we've all disappeared. You, Captain, wanted to continue to play hard, and went to SAS. Good for you! Does this mean I'm a quitter? No. It means I'm sick to death of throwing my money down this endless pit of a game.

I'm sure a lot of players in FC feel the same way. It just gets tedious playing this never ending game...

See you all in Odin

Pepper,
(Retired Rogue, reincarnated as FwD Bettie Page, and enjoying my retirement from the top three)

Captain Torgue
11-30-2013, 04:16 PM
I "retired" from Rogues Gallery because I didn't want to play that intensely any more. So did a lot of other of the leaders of Rogues. It doesn't mean we've all disappeared. You, Captain, wanted to continue to play hard, and went to SAS. Good for you! Does this mean I'm a quitter? No. It means I'm sick to death of throwing my money down this endless pit of a game.

Relax Pepper I'm just winding up Bill, you guys were always good to me in Rogues and I appreciate it. Moku, Pablo, Gangsta, yourself and everyone else are all great people.

As long as you are enjoying yourself then that's all that matters. It doesn't matter if it is in a top 3 syndicate or top 500, have fun and enjoy the game. I'm glad you reconsidered how much you have spent on this game and I wish Snigel and yourself all the best.

Like I said, I was just cheekily trying to wind up Bill :)

sister morphine
11-30-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm the next CC legend sis....
My post was giving props to Bill, and all that he and FC has done for the game. So re read if you need to, and feel free to color in corner with the other cackling pundits.
A year ago this "cackling pundit" was a founding member of SAS and helping to buy all the syn bonuses before the first war. I spent three wars with those great people, but left because like Peppers I didn't wish to (and frankly couldn't afford to) chuck endless sums of cash at a phone game.

As for being a legend, get to the end of a long queue! ;) Oh, and do consider hiring a scriptwriter. That colouring in thing wasn't particularly funny the first time, and repetition doesn't improve it.

PedroPimples
11-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Anyone who has to claim themselves that they are, or will be a legend, never will be.

Captain Torgue
11-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Anyone who has to claim themselves that they are, or will be a legend, never will be.

Why do you hate Will Smith so much?

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/wallpapers/41357/i-am-legend-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

ploop
11-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Why do you hate Will Smith so much?

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/wallpapers/41357/i-am-legend-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

that movie is awesome!!

PedroPimples
11-30-2013, 05:09 PM
I use to like him, then him and his family got really annoying. So self righteous.

Tom78
12-01-2013, 12:41 PM

Happyperson1
12-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Captain Tool is the best anti-recruitment for SAS ever invented. A number of SAS leaders will be retiring soon. As long as this fool is in SAS, players will seek other alternatives. Hey Captain -- do your teammates a favor and shut up!

Captain Torgue
12-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Hey Captain -- do your teammates a favor and shut up!

http://media.tumblr.com/467d851ea0fe4c789c13ec6517f9829d/tumblr_inline_mvk8bmHu6e1r07sxa.jpg

mxz
12-02-2013, 05:13 AM
I use to like him, then him and his family got really annoying. So self righteous.Yeah, down with the #smugness!

GU7 F4WK3S
12-02-2013, 05:21 AM

I think the first fight of the last battle was the breaking point for Fight Club. Pretty obvious they were itching for SAS after two months playing with themselves. When it finally happened only 15% could actually fight. Taking your first loss like that is deflating. Having to hear about on forum is frustrating and annoying. GREE validated in that one battle why everyone who has left is right and anyone who stays is wrong.

I don't know how many are quitting FC or CC but we all know many that have. When I tried another game of war that was pretty much the kiss of death for CC. I still check in on my hood but it's never the first thing I open when I have my phone in hand. Questing/Training/Building/Farming/Forging/Chatting....than if I have time...Collect in CC. I laughed at the 40% sale and went with the thanksgiving package instead.

The best part about this game is the players. That's the one thing Crime City offered that got me hooked. I want to fight with or against the best. Now that we have a platform that isn't held together with tape and glue it's like Christmas has come early.

Guy, can I borrow a red crayon? Please?

I've got my troops marching it over to your village as I type along with some food and ore. :p

JD 13
12-02-2013, 05:49 AM
I think the first fight of the last battle was the breaking point for Fight Club. Pretty obvious they were itching for SAS after two months playing with themselves. When it finally happened only 15% could actually fight. Taking your first loss like that is deflating. Having to hear about on forum is frustrating and annoying. GREE validated in that one battle why everyone who has left is right and anyone who stays is wrong.

I don't know how many are quitting FC or CC but we all know many that have. When I tried another game of war that was pretty much the kiss of death for CC. I still check in on my hood but it's never the first thing I open when I have my phone in hand. Questing/Training/Building/Farming/Forging/Chatting....than if I have time...Collect in CC. I laughed at the 40% sale and went with the thanksgiving package instead.

The best part about this game is the players. That's the one thing Crime City offered that got me hooked. I want to fight with or against the best. Now that we have a platform that isn't held together with tape and glue it's like Christmas has come early.

I've got my troops marching it over to your village as I type along with some food and ore. :p

Guy,
Because of our limited interaction I found myself not wanting to agree with much you had to write..But I must say that was an extremely well written and thought provoking response, I enjoyed reading it. As a relative new comer to this game I find myself wishing I had found this game earlier than I had. I wholeheartedly agree with you, it is the other players and the the team building dynamic that keeps people around.

BOS
12-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Guy, thanks for the reminder! I need to GoW check my kingdom :)

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Guy, thanks for the reminder! I need to GoW check my kingdom :)

What Kingdom?