PDA

View Full Version : New data push!!

Assault and Flattery
11-19-2013, 03:31 PM
Heya, this latest data push gives everyone 350 shiny shiny gold bars, the correct timer for the LTB, and a fancy new LTQ which I'm about to post the details of in another thread.

TigrisCauda
11-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Thank you A&F <3

Lebsta
11-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Thank you. That is great

11-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Heya, this latest data push gives everyone 350 shiny shiny gold bars, the correct timer for the LTB, and a fancy new LTQ which I'm about to post the details of in another thread.

thanks AF !!!!!

primetime347
11-19-2013, 03:44 PM
I just updated. Restarted my device and game. The LTQ is now open, but no 350 gold, and actually I am missing 150 gold. Whats going on!?!?!?

mooface
11-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Thank you.

Emperor886
11-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Very nice, thanks Gree!

ChosenAce
11-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Thx for the gold but where is shadowlands 50 wins prize for this past war A&F???
Credit the members from shadowland the 50 win prize

panty sniffer
11-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Should've put the 350 shiny in rival buildings so I can rob it.

MsTink0514
11-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Thanks for all the fixes...but one thing I am still seeing a difference on is the date and time left for the next war. Some show 16 days left for event and others show 37 days left. Do you know what the correct time is for the war? Is it really 12/27-12/30?

Jk2
11-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Thank you!

hobe
11-19-2013, 04:39 PM
thank you A&F

Gen. Jaden
11-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Why doesn't Modern War get an gold? After numerous problems including a FLTQ where every one got rewards, a time mix up where an hour was taken off the clock, and many others I will not list. And you give them 350 Gold for a simple mix up?

Guisseppe17
11-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Why doesn't Modern War get an gold? After numerous problems including a FLTQ where every one got rewards, a time mix up where an hour was taken off the clock, and many others I will not list. And you give them 350 Gold for a simple mix up?
Looks like someone's butthurt...why don't ya mosey on back to the MW side of the forums and take your negativity with ya?

Gen. Jaden
11-19-2013, 05:09 PM
Looks like someone's butthurt...why don't ya mosey on back to the MW side of the forums and take your negativity with ya?
Well isn't someone intelligent, I am just wondering why Gree can simply give Crime City 350 Gold when the biggest we have ever gotten is 100. In addition to the fact that Modern War has had more errors than all of their games combined.

Gen. Jaden
11-19-2013, 05:10 PM
FYI I am a Crime City player also.

panty sniffer
11-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Mw can have the 350 gold and CC gets the 40% off sales. DEAL!

Gen. Jaden
11-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Mw can have the 350 gold and CC gets the 40% off sales. DEAL!That would be fine with me :)

Mallory Knox
11-19-2013, 05:51 PM
I really do appreciate the free gold we were just given for the issues that were going on in the game. However, I just pushed the new data thru and now I am not getting the prizes for the new ltq . Also all of my VIP cases have disappeared and when I go to the page to open a case there is nothing there. I have written to gree nicely lol and hopefully they can fix it. Going on 2 hours I can't play either event. Very frustrated. Any one else having issues like this?

Gen. Jaden
11-19-2013, 06:22 PM
I really do appreciate the free gold we were just given for the issues that were going on in the game. However, I just pushed the new data thru and now I am not getting the prizes for the new ltq . Also all of my VIP cases have disappeared and when I go to the page to open a case there is nothing there. I have written to gree nicely lol and hopefully they can fix it. Going on 2 hours I can't play either event. Very frustrated. Any one else having issues like this?Several members of my syndicate are experiencing this, try deleting and reinstalling your game (Your progress will be saved)

Mallory Knox
11-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Several members of my syndicate are experiencing this, try deleting and reinstalling your game (Your progress will be saved)

My stats were about 1,160,500 now I just looked and they are at 200 k and I'm missing items. I've tried reinstalling. Now its been about 3 hours and I can't do ltq or case event still. But I've read a lot of people are having this issue. Just think it sucks to lose time in events you can't even do.

cc thunder
11-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Why doesn't Modern War get an gold? After numerous problems including a FLTQ where every one got rewards, a time mix up where an hour was taken off the clock, and many others I will not list. And you give them 350 Gold for a simple mix up? wrong forum

KingNerd
11-19-2013, 10:08 PM
Why is it I can only post repplies

lulac
11-20-2013, 03:17 AM

Hey ;) thx A&F for the 350 Gold!!

But where is Shadowlands 50 wins price for the past Syn-battle?!
Every memeber of Shadowland should get the Price...

lulac

bravo 6 vk
11-20-2013, 04:35 AM
Nice one gree.
Thank you poopface killah.

lurcher
11-20-2013, 05:07 AM
My stats were about 1,160,500 now I just looked and they are at 200 k and I'm missing items. I've tried reinstalling. Now its been about 3 hours and I can't do ltq or case event still. But I've read a lot of people are having this issue. Just think it sucks to lose time in events you can't even do.

Same posted hear.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75001-Thanks-for-the-free-gold-gree-!&p=1083044&posted=1#post1083044

djesus
11-20-2013, 10:08 AM
so wheres my data push? still haven't gotten it

SyndicateTop25
11-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Thx for the gold but where is shadowlands 50 wins prize for this past war A&F???
Credit the members from shadowland the 50 win prize

This is a very dedicated and hardworking team. They won it and deserve the prize!

11-20-2013, 06:53 PM
When are you guys going to give out bonus gold for all the people that spent their money in the game.. Their real money for GOLD

Max Power
11-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Quit wiping out our feeds!

lurcher
11-21-2013, 01:59 PM
GREE, what are you doing for people that have lost stats, missing bricks, missing shadow uzi,s, cant do the LTQ, the list goes on. Ive had these problems for 2 days now, I DONT WANT TO CAMP, i want to get back to normal. 1 ticket sent and your response was ( quote: Crime city issue report has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved). If your still working on it, then give us a progress update. If you think its solved, It Isn't solved.

ablankone
11-22-2013, 06:00 AM
Jeez guys. Pass me the bucket. Why on earth are you thanking Gree for giving you free gold? Whatever next?

It's as pathetic as A&F's message is patronising as Gree's game is pants.

ShinyAbsol
11-22-2013, 06:40 AM
I like shiny, thanks A&F

-Batman-
11-22-2013, 10:39 AM
GREE, what are you doing for people that have lost stats, missing bricks, missing shadow uzi,s, cant do the LTQ, the list goes on. Ive had these problems for 2 days now, I DONT WANT TO CAMP, i want to get back to normal. 1 ticket sent and your response was ( quote: Crime city issue report has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved). If your still working on it, then give us a progress update. If you think its solved, It Isn't solved.

count your self lucky dude at least you have a hood. mine has gone walkies and i am now an Alex at level one

lurcher
11-22-2013, 02:29 PM
count your self lucky dude at least you have a hood. mine has gone walkies and i am now an Alex at level one

Latest data push seems to have sorted me out, all back to normal. Good luck buddy.

mainemedicine
11-22-2013, 08:08 PM
thank you for gold

mainemedicine
11-22-2013, 08:13 PM
hopefully i can use the gold to catch up once I can log in finally?

djonny88
01-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Maybe it is an idea to give gold for everyday a persoon plays of the week. For example day 1 1 goldbar day 2 2 gold bars etc. Till day 7 7 gold bars and then starring again at day 1. And if someone plays all days of the month give him/her 50 gold bars. Hope you like this idea.

Red Sparks
01-09-2014, 01:12 AM
I don't even care about getting gold. I've almost 100 Uzi's I cannot donate, I cannot reset my password or transfer my game (yep, seen section on how to...not working), nor can I see my arsenal, stats, or rival stats correctly. I don't even see pictures of prizes! Emailed Gree 100 times, was told they do not offer support for Android any longer?!? Half my syndicate is having issues of the same lines as me. They are going to end up losing so many players if they don't stop putting bandages on and fix the problems!

bdub
01-09-2014, 04:12 AM

What if our profile shows no sign of 350 gold? What should we do?

Castrator
01-11-2014, 02:04 AM

GREE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FIXING IT GLITCHES OR ACCEPTING ANY RESPONSIBILITY THAT THEY F....d up and now the game freezes up after their stupid mandatory update! Then u can't even respond to poor customer service with closing this issue! They DON'T GIVE A .... ABOUT its players! We should all update our stars for rating this game to 1 and eventually someone will lose their job for doing nothing hopefully next person will return t to great game it once was!

Elle Funzio
01-11-2014, 05:55 AM
Now you will get banned, Castrator, for violating TOS... you can't quote their words back at them from customer service. I learned the hard way.

I can't believe we didn't get free gold or some killer weapon for the server crashing problems during this past war, though.

CassandraN
01-11-2014, 02:47 PM
GREE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FIXING IT GLITCHES OR ACCEPTING ANY RESPONSIBILITY THAT THEY F....d up and now the game freezes up after their stupid mandatory update! Then u can't even respond to poor customer service with closing this issue! They DON'T GIVE A .... ABOUT its players! We should all update our stars for rating this game to 1 and eventually someone will lose their job for doing nothing hopefully next person will return t to great game it once was!

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Crime City app. If you would like to report an inappropriate app, or an app that you feel otherwise violates Google Play policies, you can do so here:

support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?contact_type=takedown

Even if you don't have google play store (you have iTunes) you can report for failure to comply with app standards. I personally talked with google and they gave me this information we need to go directly to the distributor instead of a game that obvisiously doesn't seem to care! There is also away to report through iTunes I sadly don't have the URL

Martinic
01-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Wtf! Didn't see any gold!

Moose5891
01-13-2014, 07:25 PM
No gold here

The Godfather
01-15-2014, 01:58 AM

I haven't had this??

cubic
01-15-2014, 02:10 AM
Was back in November we got the gold.

The Godfather
01-15-2014, 05:36 AM

Why is this post still sticky when this is dated November?? Anyway with the major problems we have had lately we could do with another data push with shiny bars the servers have been ridiculous.

toug
01-27-2014, 02:06 PM
I hate that gree assh0les soo much:D I hope they die in pain very soon!:D foking amateurs

RonDaddy.
01-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Appreciate the heads up

Zippy69
01-28-2014, 02:16 PM
maddog that's another thread you've spammed with Recruitment post

hope you get banned!

djonny88
01-28-2014, 02:21 PM
sir does the ltq or raid boss start this hour or in 24 hours?

tardead
02-01-2014, 02:31 AM
I have been playing CC for years now.
I have tried letting Gree know about these issues, but now it's getting to be too much.

You promise gold and delivered turds.

The combination of syndicate boss fights (which causes huge lag, always has) LTQs and this new PVP event have made the game unplayable.

This new PVP set up is just insane. I don't know what your plans were when you changed how the game matches up players in the rival list, but I keep going up against other players 10 levels lower, or higher than me, and with 4 - 10 million higher stats....
Whats worse is with the extreme lag, it literally takes about a minute+ to make one attack on another player in pvp, only to see that you were matched up with someone with way higher stats.

Android Galaxy S3, fresh install, reboot, hell, I've even tried a factory reset. My Android tablet account suffers just as much, if not more.

This used to be a fun game, until you took the balance and threw it out the window.

Chamorrita83
02-01-2014, 05:42 AM
I have tried letting Gree know about these issues, but now it's getting to be too much.

The combination of syndicate boss fights (which causes huge lag, always has) LTQs and this new PVP event have made the game unplayable.

This new PVP set up is just insane. I don't know what your plans were when you changed how the game matches up players in the rival list, but I keep going up against other players 10 levels lower, or higher than me, and with 4 - 10 million higher stats....
Whats worse is with the extreme lag, it literally takes about a minute+ to make one attack on another player in pvp, only to see that you were matched up with someone with way higher stats.

Android Galaxy S3, fresh install, reboot, hell, I've even tried a factory reset. My Android tablet account suffers just as much, if not more.

This used to be a fun game, until you took the balance and threw it out the window.

I am having the same issues. The lagging since the last update for the PVP, all my device's keep force closing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled cc, rebooted all the devices, and take them on and off wi-fi and still the same issues. I don't for the new match-ups against rivals either, I don't know how I can compete with 7k stats higher than me?
Fix the lagging issues!

CCKallDAY
02-01-2014, 05:45 AM

This used to be a fun game, until you took the balance and threw it out the window.You are clueless about the gold. When was this posted?? read!!

CCKallDAY
02-01-2014, 05:47 AM
sir does the ltq or raid boss start this hour or in 24 hours?

Wtf! Didn't see any gold!

No gold here

I haven't had this??

Why is this post still sticky when this is dated November?? Anyway with the major problems we have had lately we could do with another data push with shiny bars the servers have been ridiculous.
Lol you guys made me laugh... when was this posted?

Jesus-Christ
02-01-2014, 12:19 PM
I have been waiting nearly 7 days for gold i purchased from CC and for the 350 for the data push. WTH is with gree? I havent had a single response email, do they just not GAF?

tardead
02-01-2014, 01:23 PM
You are clueless about the gold. When was this posted?? read!!

"promised gold and delivered turds" - a figure of speech, not literal.

Everyone got their 350 gold back in November/December 2013.

We were promised all of these new events (the gold,) instead we get these events with a lot of bugs and lag (the turds.)

I hope this helps you understand better.

(violence) vinniecc
02-02-2014, 10:55 AM
I won't quit but feel like it! I finally received a response on the lag to rivals hoods and stats, they want a screen shot of that! Good work gree support! There really is no support!

tardead
02-03-2014, 06:33 AM
I won't quit but feel like it! I finally received a response on the lag to rivals hoods and stats, they want a screen shot of that! Good work gree support! There really is no support!

Tell them to open the game and look at it... Don't do anything, just look at it... until lunch time, just keep looking at it... don't move or touch anything, just keep looking at it... until it's time to go home, just keep looking at it... don't touch anything, don't move an inch, just keep sitting there and looking at the screen....until the wife calls asking where you are, don't move, just sit there staring at the screen.....

If gree would like, I could post a 10 hour video of this intense action on youtube for them....

Gato blanca
02-03-2014, 08:18 AM
I gave up on playing CC on my android phone....

it was the only way I could safeguard my phone from flying through the window....