PDA

View Full Version : Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?

hobe
11-19-2013, 02:52 PM
I noticed that Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke were not on winners list that A&F posted. Is this because they were indeed cheating in some way? Thank you to the Mods for looking into this and trying to make the game cleaner.

cyko
11-19-2013, 02:53 PM
nope. banned

ChosenAce
11-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Retired&Broke= Lights Out

Deadwater
11-19-2013, 03:01 PM
Retired&Broke= Lights Out

Not a chance. Lights out are a different group completely.

hobe
11-19-2013, 03:02 PM
I am a member of lights out and that is not the case considering we matched them

Zombieman
11-19-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm in a top 25 syn and they broke our 6 winning streak (we were 5/6) by putting up huge numbers the last 10 minutes. Not cool!!

ChosenAce
11-19-2013, 03:03 PM
This coming from someone in the syndicate 👍

hobe
11-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Are you a moron? And why would I call myself out?

SNEAKERJUNKY
11-19-2013, 03:06 PM
So..... we (LIGHTS OUT®) put up 800k unnecessary points on them? Cool story, glad we wasted gold on hackers. We got screwed this war... missed 12/12 due to the FAIL in early-war, then dumped gold on an imaginary team..

The_
11-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Seriously? Why shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you're talking about. Retired N Broke = Peach Pimples = banned.

http://i.imgur.com/Y2re8gy.png

Don't Fark Around wanted to change leadership, so they moved to a new syndicate. A good chunk of members from Original Gangsta Killaz joined them. They named their new syndicate "LIGHTS OUT." Look at where DFA and OGK are on the Winner's List. Don't be an idiot and spout off when you don't know what you're talking about.
Someone get this guy a tampon.

cooch
11-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Seriously? Why shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you're talking about. Retired N Broke = Peach Pimples = banned.

http://i.imgur.com/Y2re8gy.png

Don't Fark Around wanted to change leadership, so they moved to a new syndicate. A good chunk of members from Original Gangsta Killaz joined them. They named their new syndicate "LIGHTS OUT." Look at where DFA and OGK are on the Winner's List. Don't be an idiot and spout off when you don't know what you're talking about.

Don't waste your time with the clueless as they never ascend the ladder to know who's who and how to win. Same applies to the hater that responded to you.

cooch
11-19-2013, 04:55 PM
The shame is they were reported as hackers under their old syn name by several syns who witnessed with evidence their leaders hacking but Gree did not ban. Also ex members who realized that something wasn't kosher left or were kicked have corroborated evidence. Many wars the displaced a syn in each rank. Especially top 50/75/100.

Glad we have BM to use facts and math which what this game is about to prove issues. Not sure why it take a public display and eventual ban to deal with syns that many in top syns know hack and report.

Schloesser
11-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Just out of interest.....does anybody know if it was simply the syndicate that was dissolved? I.E are the identified cheats still around and most likely infiltrating others and/or establishing a new vehicle to come back around next time?

Schloesser
11-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Noticed it was full yesterday so already done!

Captain Torgue
11-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Peach pimples aka retired and broke is a Gree beta test syndicate and therefore they do not qualify for any prizes and / or streaks. They were simply put in the game by Gree to test out any glitches that occurred during war and they get paid to report back to gree with errors and process improvements.

CJ54 has a small weiner
11-20-2013, 04:57 AM
i am glad gree takes such a proactive role in finding and banning these cheaters. excellent job gree.

Francis42
11-20-2013, 10:23 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
|||||||||||||||||

We know this is you Big Money.

Francis42
11-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Captain Torgue
Peach pimples aka retired and broke is a Gree beta test syndicate and therefore they do not qualify for any prizes and / or streaks. They were simply put in the game by Gree to test out any glitches that occurred during war and they get paid to report back to gree with errors and process improvements.

After reading Captain Torgue's post it made me think if this could be a possible scenario, but let me take it one step further. Not having played CC for long, I am not totally familiar with what was going on here. However, after reading some of the earlier threads regarding Peach Pimples/Retired n Broke/SBD, this is starting to look like it could have some truth to it. If I were Gree, why not compile a "ghost syn" that would be placing in the top 10 that might force some of the bigger gold spenders to spend more to win battles? BM and others complained about SBD in the past. Then they disappeared. Retired n Broke then became the new questionable syn. Then they disappeared. Next it was Peach Pimples. Every battle there seems to be this ghost syn that is ruining streaks and running up the score at the last minute. Seems to me like a sneaky way for a company to push all the gold spenders in the top syndicates to buy more gold. Just my 2 cents...

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-20-2013, 11:22 AM
It was when we faced them that one of our members saw that their ip didn't add up. They averaged over 470 per hit as a team.

And after that A&F decided BIgMoney needed another ban for exposing another group like the ones with an name that rhymes with snoTTi

Captain Torgue
11-20-2013, 11:19 PM
After reading Captain Torgue's post it made me think

I have this effect on a lot of people.

Lights On
11-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Just out of interest.....does anybody know if it was simply the syndicate that was dissolved? I.E are the identified cheats still around and most likely infiltrating others and/or establishing a new vehicle to come back around next time?

Ofcourse they will be back :)

bateman
11-21-2013, 06:38 PM
So..... we (LIGHTS OUT®) put up 800k unnecessary points on them? Cool story, glad we wasted gold on hackers. We got screwed this war... missed 12/12 due to the FAIL in early-war, then dumped gold on an imaginary team..

Do you or any members of your holier than thou syndicate care to respond to the Ban Them All! post that exposed your syndicate for what it truly is? Sounds like Lights Out doesn't fall far from the Peach Tree!!

BigMoney
11-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Do you or any members of your holier than thou syndicate care to respond to the Ban Them All! post that exposed your syndicate for what it truly is? Sounds like Lights Out doesn't fall far from the Peach Tree!!

No member of Lights Out has ever hacked the team's IP bonus and 30+ members inventories. Sorry, but your cheating high score is probably going to stay there for a while.

It is cute that you keep trying to equate one member who apparently talked about the energy glitch 4 months ago as an officer of OGK (and wasn't revealed until after war) to your entire syndicate's hacking. Very cute.

hobe
11-21-2013, 06:50 PM
It is also interesting that the team that was banned is point fingures at the team that exposed them? Is it just me or does it sound like someone is holding a grudge?

BigMoney
11-21-2013, 07:11 PM
How is this fat douche tool named big money still getting his acct unbanned??? This douche bag breaks the rules like every day, and yet here he is still running his Cum trap.

What an insightful question. I am sure this is an issue you should discuss with the mods. Kudos for not hiding behind an alternate account.

bateman
11-21-2013, 07:21 PM
No member of Lights Out has ever hacked the team's IP bonus and 30+ members inventories. Sorry, but your cheating high score is probably going to stay there for a while.

It is cute that you keep trying to equate one member who apparently talked about the energy glitch 4 months ago as an officer of OGK (and wasn't revealed until after war) to your entire syndicate's hacking. Very cute.

First off, I find it both hysterical and embarrassing for Gree that they banned you for a blatant forum posting violation and then apparently reinstated u shortly thereafter. You sure that you're not a Gree employee because that doesn't typically happen.

Second, i never said that any members of Lights Out hacked IP, but it's clear what your co leader (and i stress co leader) did and its clear that Lights Out is made up of a merger with a syndicate that obviously exploited the glitch. You may not have hacked 30+ members inventories but u have a large portion of your membership that have high stat items in their inventory that were earned without the use of significant amounts of gold required to attain such items. I'm guessing that gold was probably instead used in battles so one could also make the argument that your syndicate's total IP was also inflated.

This is not a discussion of the Peach Pimples alleged hacking, this is a conversation of Lights Out's alleged glitching, lets try to stay focused buddy. 😉

bateman
11-21-2013, 07:29 PM

Also if that pic was from four months ago its actually even worse than I had originally expected!! It means your co leader and all those OGK members that are on Lights Out had been glitching for over four months now! Can't even imagine how many items they've earned during that period of time that they shouldn't have. Makes all of their stats that much more skeptical.

hobe
11-21-2013, 07:36 PM
1st - the co leader that you speak of never hacked ip like you stated (you should probably reread your post so you don't spread more rumors)
2nd - all that is proved is that she knew the glitch existed and posted about it, not recommending it at any point.
3rd - I believe she has only ever finished 2 ltq. If she had exploited this glitch wouldn't she have them all?
4th - we have high stats because we are a top 3 crew and spend gold from ltqs to the bosses to the ltbs to obtain these stats and stay ahead of the curve.
5th - if you look at the name of this thread it is indeed about peaches pimples and not lights out
6th - I believe I just disproved every word you just said.

hobe
11-21-2013, 07:47 PM
What did that prove? You obviously don't have anything relevant to say so please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself.

Oh and learn how to spell. Thank you for your time

bateman
11-21-2013, 07:55 PM
1st - the co leader that you speak of never hacked ip like you stated (you should probably reread your post so you don't spread more rumors)
2nd - all that is proved is that she knew the glitch existed and posted about it, not recommending it at any point.
3rd - I believe she has only ever finished 2 ltq. If she had exploited this glitch wouldn't she have them all?
4th - we have high stats because we are a top 3 crew and spend gold from ltqs to the bosses to the ltbs to obtain these stats and stay ahead of the curve.
5th - if you look at the name of this thread it is indeed about peaches pimples and not lights out
6th - I believe I just disproved every word you just said.

Re read my post buddy. I specifically said that I DIDN'T accuse her of IP hacking. Although who knows maybe she did, but I have no proof of that. And your statement that "all that is proved is that she knew the glitch existed", really? She spelled out in vivid detail exactly how to do the glitch. It wasn't a passing conversation of "hey did you know that an energy glitch exists" rather it was an obvious step by step course on how to exploit it. Whether the members of your syndicate spend gold or not is irrelevant to whether you have a sizable segment of members who have items retrieved through illegal methods.

hobe
11-21-2013, 08:02 PM
I am sorry I take back my first point as I did miss read your statement.
Not only have you still failed to prove anything but you also revealed how bored you must be as your cc account must have been banned for ip hacking in peaches pimples. Please look through an LO members inventory and point out any signs of cheating.

bateman
11-21-2013, 08:12 PM
I am sorry I take back my first point as I did miss read your statement.
Not only have you still failed to prove anything but you also revealed how bored you must be as your cc account must have been banned for ip hacking in peaches pimples. Please look through an LO members inventory and point out any signs of cheating.

So now we're focusing on me being bored instead of the issue? Lol

That's the thing, unlike BigMoney I don't have access to Gree's servers to see gold spent and compare inventories (blatant violation of TOS by the way). That's also why I'm sure they exploited this glitch, because it is incredibly hard to prove. I think any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that what your co leader texted to her members was done as a step by step course to be followed to use the glitch. I'll let the Gree community be the jury on this one.

hobe
11-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Here is the thing he did not know how much gold they spent. He had his suspisions that your team was hacking and screenshot all of our teams losses at the start and the end of battle then compared it to ip and presented that information to gree.

bateman
11-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Here is the thing he did not know how much gold they spent. He had his suspisions that your team was hacking and screenshot all of our teams losses at the start and the end of battle then compared it to ip and presented that information to gree.

Hobe, do I need to quote his post on the forum? He said "players with items from all of the major event items like Klout
Boss Event, the map boss LTQ, etc., yet had a lifetime gold spend of under 25k gold”. This statement was separate from and had nothing to do with the IP average issue that he raised. Unless your claiming that he was completely talking out of his ()() when he said that, which I know you're not, he very obviously does have such access. But again, this is not about BigMoneys access to Gree's servers (although that should also be discussed on a separate thread) this is about your co leader's text and its obvious implications.

bateman
11-21-2013, 09:03 PM
Bump to get this back to visibility as it should be seen by all

BigMoney
11-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Hobe, do I need to quote his post on the forum? He said "players with items from all of the major event items like Klout
Boss Event, the map boss LTQ, etc., yet had a lifetime gold spend of under 25k gold”. This statement was separate from and had nothing to do with the IP average issue that he raised. Unless your claiming that he was completely talking out of his ()() when he said that, which I know you're not, he very obviously does have such access. But again, this is not about BigMoneys access to Gree's servers (although that should also be discussed on a separate thread) this is about your co leader's text and its obvious implications.

You're not exactly a master of reading comprehension, are you? No one ever said Retired N Broke / Peach Pimples were very bright.

Please directly quote the message you are referring to. And no point did I ever say I had access to the servers or the database or whatever. I was referring to what another member told me, although his messages have since been banned and purged. And to be honest, your syndicate's item hacking was icing on the cake. You were banned for your IP hacks, and I only needed to look at wins/losses to determine that. The fact you and your syndicate also blatantly hacked items and had stats rivaling SAS despite being a top25 team just further proved you and your syndicate of cheaters and hackers stopped at no expense (short of actually purchasing gold like the rest of us). Trying to equate you and your syndicate's shameless hacking to a single person with knowledge of the energy glitch (and only 2 ltq elite prizes) is an absurd comparison. Enjoy your in-game ban.

bateman
11-21-2013, 09:26 PM
You're not exactly a master of reading comprehension, are you? No one ever said Retired N Broke / Peach Pimples were very bright.

Please directly quote the message you are referring to. And no point did I ever say I had access to the servers or the database or whatever. I was referring to what another member told me, although his messages have since been banned and purged. And to be honest, your syndicate's item hacking was icing on the cake. You were banned for your IP hacks, and I only needed to look at wins/losses to determine that. The fact you and your syndicate also blatantly hacked items and had stats rivaling SAS despite being a top25 team just further proved you and your syndicate of cheaters and hackers stopped at no expense (short of actually purchasing gold like the rest of us). Trying to equate you and your syndicate's shameless hacking to a single person with knowledge of the energy glitch (and only 2 ltq elite prizes) is an absurd comparison. Enjoy your in-game ban.

I've quoted it about three times now but let me just attach a picture of it instead. How would you know what any players lifetime gold spends are unless you have access to such information from Gree's servers? Or unless you're admitting that what you posted was random jibberish with no basis in fact, but I doubt that is the case. I also love how you guys keep making this about Peach Pimples. My post is about Lights Out, it''s co leaders text and its very obvious implication. Other than my initial post which was done more for humorous irony, i have not once tried to make comparisons between the two syndiates. It seems that reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit either.

hobe
11-21-2013, 09:27 PM
When reading these post I hope people consider the source of the post.

On one hand you have a Gree confirmed ip hacker and a troll

On the othet hand you have perhaps the most respected individuals in cc who has always been a help to those in need and stood up against hackers and trolls

I consider it a privilege to be a team mate of BigMoney's in cc's most friendly and ethical syndicate

bateman
11-21-2013, 09:33 PM
When reading these post I hope people consider the source of the post.

On one hand you have a Gree confirmed ip hacker and a troll

On the othet hand you have perhaps the most respected individuals in cc who has always been a help to those in need and stood up against hackers and trolls

I consider it a privilege to be a team mate of BigMoney's in cc's most friendly and ethical syndicate

Yes consider the source, then once youre done with that consider the facts. The unrefuted text message sent by their co leader to her members, many of which are now on Lights Out. The fact that it was sent 4 months ago so anyone who acted on it has been doing it for almost half of a year. And consider the detail in which the text was drafted and whether it was meant to be a guide as to how to energy glitch. Consider all of these things Gree community.

BigMoney
11-21-2013, 10:26 PM
I've quoted it about three times now but let me just attach a picture of it instead. How would you know what any players lifetime gold spends are unless you have access to such information from Gree's servers?

Can you not read? I literally just told you, in the message you quoted, that I got that information from someone else. This topic has little more than you trying to deflect from your syndicate's obvious IP and item hacking. Again, I hope you're enjoying your in-game ban, cheater.

I also love how you guys keep making this about Peach Pimples.

Perhaps because the topic is "Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?"

bateman
11-22-2013, 05:16 AM
Can you not read? I literally just told you, in the message you quoted, that I got that information from someone else. This topic has little more than you trying to deflect from your syndicate's obvious IP and item hacking. Again, I hope you're enjoying your in-game ban, cheater.

Perhaps because the topic is "Peach Pimples/Retired N Broke not on winners list?"

I would make a new topic about Lights Out but someone already did that and Gree took it down within an hour so this is apparently the only way information on this topic could come to light. I do find it ironic that you claim to be the biggest proponent of finding and stopping cheaters but you vehemently defend what is a very blatant offense just because it implicates your syndicate. You would make a great politician, you should look into it if you ever decide to have an actual life after Gree goes bankrupt and CC shuts down. Your ability to avoid the issue at hand and instead talk about everything else is impressive.

berrybladzs
11-22-2013, 10:14 AM
Really ??????really?????

bateman
11-22-2013, 10:15 AM
So as a summary, here are the facts (undeniable and undisputed):

1 - the leader of the old OGK syndicate sent a text to other OGK members about an energy glitch that can be used during LTQ events to attain high stat items without spending the gold required to attain such items.

2 - the text described step by step in vivid detail exactly how to perform the energy glitch, not merely that one existed.

3 - the text was sent over 4 months ago, so anyone who utilized the information provided has been receiving high stat items from LTQ events for quite some time now without needing to spend gold as should be required (sometimes there are as many as 3 LTQ events between battles and given the stat inflation that Gree has so incompetently rolled out in the last few months, this would increase such players' stats significantly).

4 - DFA merged with OGK to form their current syndicate called Lights Out, which contains numerous old OGK members and has the old leader of OGK acting as a co leader of the syndicate.

Now, here is a very reasonable conclusion resulting from these facts: Lights Out very likely has players on its roster that used the energy glitch (whether before they became a member of Lights Out or during their time at Lights Out), including their co-leader, and such players stats have been inflated without the use of gold that would typically be required to achieve such stat inflation (also known as "cheating"). Now you can go on about "you're a cheater" or "peach pimples blah blah blah" or "enjoy your ban" but none of that addresses the very simple facts stated above and the very reasonable conclusion resulting therefrom. In Latin there is a saying for this, it is called "Res Ipsa Loquitor"...the thing speaks for itself.

Sammo the Kid
11-22-2013, 10:31 AM
This thread sucks, both because of the energy glitchers with the inflated stats and the IP hackers. Why do I even bother with this game :(

DroeschePitter
11-22-2013, 10:42 AM

1 - the leader of the old OGK syndicate sent a text to other OGK members about an energy glitch that can be used during LTQ events to attain high stat items without spending the gold required to attain such items.

2 - the text described step by step in vivid detail exactly how to perform the energy glitch, not merely that one existed.

3 - the text was sent over 4 months ago, so anyone who utilized the information provided has been receiving high stat items from LTQ events for quite some time now without needing to spend gold as should be required (sometimes there are as many as 3 LTQ events between battles and given the stat inflation that Gree has so incompetently rolled out in the last few months, this would increase such players' stats significantly).

4 - DFA merged with OGK to form their current syndicate called Lights Out, which contains numerous old OGK members and has the old leader of OGK acting as a co leader of the syndicate.

Now, here is a very reasonable conclusion resulting from these facts: Lights Out very likely has players on its roster that used the energy glitch (whether before they became a member of Lights Out or during their time at Lights Out), including their co-leader, and such players stats have been inflated without the use of gold that would typically be required to achieve such stat inflation (also known as "cheating"). Now you can go on about "you're a cheater" or "peach pimples blah blah blah" or "enjoy your ban" but none of that addresses the very simple facts stated above and the very reasonable conclusion resulting therefrom. In Latin there is a saying for this, it is called "Res Ipsa Loquitor"...the thing speaks for itself.

Why disputing. The solution is very simple:

Dear Mods, would you please have a look at the points mentioned above!

Bartolo
11-22-2013, 12:21 PM
anyone who really believes all members of top syns are not using the energy glitch is out of touch with reality. this is the kind of thing that everyone knows people do but no one talks about because its not really that big of a deal.

Captain Torgue
11-22-2013, 01:59 PM

You sound like someone who is upset at being rejected from lights out, DFA, OGK or all of the above.

I was briefly a member of OGK for one war before I joined Rogues Gallery and during this time, not once was the leader giving out information on how to cheat.

PedroPimples
11-22-2013, 02:22 PM
FC happily accepted T. Rex even after it was proved he used the energy glitch and taught people to back. If it's good enough for the number 1 team, others will always follow.

PedroPimples
11-22-2013, 02:23 PM
FC happily accepted T. Rex even after it was proved he used the energy glitch and taught people to hack. If it's good enough for the number 1 team, others will always follow.

Theflood
11-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Wow this is an OSM thread. OMG a syndicate put up 300k ip in 10 minutes. HACKERS! Wait, FC and SaS BRAGGED about putting up 150k+ per minute for AN HOUR! Hackers! No, wait, it's only hacking when a syndicate breaks your streak. Bunch of whinny ass pansies got beat, OMG cry to your mommy.

And NO, sbd/retired-n-broke/etc was a real syndicate with real players that spent real money on real gold too not a Gree plant. And now I got all my money back so I now I can just enjoy watching y'all spend and complain, spend and complain, spend and complain, blah blah.

BTW. If indeed I was a hacker, I think there are far more profitable ways to use those talents than get free IP in a game.

Theflood is fkn idiot
11-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Wow this is an OSM thread. OMG a syndicate put up 300k ip in 10 minutes. HACKERS! Wait, FC and SaS BRAGGED about putting up 150k+ per minute for AN HOUR! Hackers! No, wait, it's only hacking when a syndicate breaks your streak. Bunch of whinny ass pansies got beat, OMG cry to your mommy.

And NO, sbd/retired-n-broke/etc was a real syndicate with real players that spent real money on real gold too not a Gree plant. And now I got all my money back so I now I can just enjoy watching y'all spend and complain, spend and complain, spend and complain, blah blah.

BTW. If indeed I was a hacker, I think there are far more profitable ways to use those talents than get free IP in a game.

No kidding, you useless fkn idiot. That's why your syndicate leader runs a website where he sells hacked accounts, as well as offering to hack modifiers to an existing account. All of your syndicates officers had hacked cash, weapons, and IP bonuses. No going to bother linking to your syndicate leader's page, because at this point I don't give a sh*t about what GREE does. Fck you.

The_Truth_Is_Out_There_2
11-22-2013, 11:40 PM
I would stress caution to Lights Out though. Their recent acquisition/mergernof a secondary syndicate comes with some added baggage. Teabagginurmom syndicate was known to have used a DL with hacked stats. I'd consider bowing out of that arrangement before that comes back and bites y'all in the butt.

Goody23
11-25-2013, 06:17 PM
I would stress caution to Lights Out though. Their recent acquisition/mergernof a secondary syndicate comes with some added baggage. Teabagginurmom syndicate was known to have used a DL with hacked stats. I'd consider bowing out of that arrangement before that comes back and bites y'all in the butt.

What syn are we taking over? We are working with Infamous brasco mafia to have them be our second syn. They don't have a teabagginurmom. The syn that person is in must just be a bad rumor or a syn we looked at and chose not to work with. With that said 125k for IBM for anyone interested lol