PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Building - None???

LCDR2012
11-19-2013, 02:08 PM
I have been playing MW for almost a year. I'm a daily but really hourly player. I've worked hard and long to increase stats and grow my base. I use a little gold here and there so they have made some money from me perhaps a few hundred dollars. Finally I start making a good amount per hour and increase my vault to $60M so I can start buying the Campaign buildings which look so costly when you are a new player and what does GREE do. Italy has a $120M building which I could save for but will be raided and now what, we don't even have one for the Netherlands. Any idea on why there is no new building. Very disappointing when you work long and hard to get to where some thing will pay off and then they do something inconsistent and take a little more of the fun out of the game.

Stargazer79
11-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Considering that the current LE Building has almost 6 days left, no there is not a new building right now. You know the vault max is $90m?

Luuzer
11-19-2013, 03:00 PM
I have been playing MW for almost a year. I'm a daily but really hourly player. I've worked hard and long to increase stats and grow my base. I use a little gold here and there so they have made some money from me perhaps a few hundred dollars. Finally I start making a good amount per hour and increase my vault to $60M so I can start buying the Campaign buildings which look so costly when you are a new player and what does GREE do. Italy has a $120M building which I could save for but will be raided and now what, we don't even have one for the Netherlands. Any idea on why there is no new building. Very disappointing when you work long and hard to get to where some thing will pay off and then they do something inconsistent and take a little more of the fun out of the game.

something doesnt add up. I'm an hourly player. Started christmas last year, so almost 11 months. I have all the limited buildings starting from jinai facility, didnt get the first ones costing hundreds of millions when my IPH was 10-50k. I started my mini sometime in february and....even he has all the limited buildings from jinay to the latest (yes, getting second jinay was hard with my mini, had to raid missing money to get it before the end, but I got it). And with my mini I dont play much at all. Triumph de arc was FIRST limited I could upgrade with my mini inside the timeframe. And I havent used gold at all. U must be doing something wrong or am I doing something too right to have gotten those things.

Sumiala
11-19-2013, 03:06 PM
something doesnt add up. I'm an hourly player. Started christmas last year, so almost 11 months. I have all the limited buildings starting from jinai facility, didnt get the first ones costing hundreds of millions when my IPH was 10-50k. I started my mini sometime in february and....even he has all the limited buildings from jinay to the latest (yes, getting second jinay was hard with my mini, had to raid missing money to get it before the end, but I got it). And with my mini I dont play much at all. Triumph de arc was FIRST limited I could upgrade with my mini inside the timeframe. And I havent used gold at all. U must be doing something wrong or am I doing something too right to have gotten those things.

Just because one does something often does not mean they are good at it.

KFH
11-19-2013, 04:34 PM
I have been playing MW for almost a year. I'm a daily but really hourly player. I've worked hard and long to increase stats and grow my base. I use a little gold here and there so they have made some money from me perhaps a few hundred dollars. Finally I start making a good amount per hour and increase my vault to $60M so I can start buying the Campaign buildings which look so costly when you are a new player and what does GREE do. Italy has a $120M building which I could save for but will be raided and now what, we don't even have one for the Netherlands. Any idea on why there is no new building. Very disappointing when you work long and hard to get to where some thing will pay off and then they do something inconsistent and take a little more of the fun out of the game.the great part about all these building is that you have all them to raid money from, it should take you no time at all to raid 40 mill. You don't even have Italy's building which is still available and your asking for another? what if the next is 150 million to buy? You might have to sell off some nano's to pay for it but the prize is well worth losing some IPH

LCDR2012
11-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I was probably doing something wrong and could have probably have put in more of an effort to gather the amounts needed but saw the costs for those buildings and just strayed away. My vault is at 60 going up to 66 now but that extra almost 60 I will have to gather while I may be able to raid for I would think I would lose some at the same time with attacks or raids against me. Learning every day more about this game. Just thought we would get a new building potentially a little cheaper.

Thanks all for input.

S&H Max
11-20-2013, 01:36 PM
I basicly try to raid / attack for at least as much as I<ve been attack / raid in the last 24H, than with my IPH I know how long I have to stay over-vault to achive a certain building / upgrade so I can plan out up front... at the begining its scarry, after a whil you get use to it!

you should probably stop wondering about losing a few mil and start raiding like a mad man... in fact I should have done that with the few first LE (the one over 100mil) I had 300k IPH at the time but I could have raid it in 48-72 maybe 96 if I lose often, wish I had, only have 1 villa and its by far my best IPH building

Jhenry02
11-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Lol
the first le building cost $100 million and vaults were $10million.
My iPh was a little over 1mil. I raided collected and robbed an got 1! It took me earning almost twice the cost of the building because it kept getting stolen.

I gave up on the amr and av. Quit complaining that you have to save so very little. Keep as much in a $60,000,000 vault the next day collect all at once then raid like mad, it's not as hard as it used to be.

KFH
11-20-2013, 02:40 PM
another thing to do is after getting your vault up to 90 mill time your big payout buildings to be collected together, that way you can get 25 30 million from your buildings then raid the rest.

Luuzer
11-20-2013, 03:06 PM
collect Ur vault full, wait till buildings are ready, collect them, raid like a madman, have high players on maps prepped to get money, waste energy on them, sell some lvl1 nanos, space centers, rail guns etc and U can have hundreds of millions just like that ;)

jrb22250
11-20-2013, 03:51 PM
my IPH is at 120,000. I thank all you guys that built up so I can take your money. Hats off really, thanks again for your hard work.
:cool:

mreilly
11-20-2013, 09:12 PM

My vaults only at 54 million sadly yet i got the building... i started raiding for a couple days and got all I needed to get it. Maybe put a bit of work into getting the building as its very achievable if you try. Of course you can quit and not try which seems to be the route you took.

JCL
11-20-2013, 10:17 PM
As others mentioned, I used Nano's as "Banks". Sell 2 for 20 mil. So, I vault at 84mil (or 82?) Anyway, I had no intention of getting the Italy LTE building. Then I hit a megaspore raid for 10-12 Mil and I figured what the heck. So I sold 2 Nano's and another building I didn't care about and got it. One tip: Max your concrete building then it's only $18mil to build it back (instead of $20M)

JCL
11-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Right, tapping on an iPad is so insanely difficult.

my IPH is at 120,000. I thank all you guys that built up so I can take your money. Hats off really, thanks again for your hard work.
:cool:

Jhenry02
11-20-2013, 10:32 PM
I still use nuclear power and space command centers as banks. Right now I'm using the current le as a bank. This is sooo much easier than buying and selling 400 palm trees.

Luuzer
11-20-2013, 11:24 PM
I still use nuclear power and space command centers as banks. Right now I'm using the current le as a bank. This is sooo much easier than buying and selling 400 palm trees.

yup, forgot to mention that LE-s can be good banks too, I upgraded on the older "quest" one to lvl2 and other to lvl4 and to get to lvl 5 I did all the things I posted earlier + sold lvl2 LE and got to lvl5 and then later bought back the le and started from lvl 1 :) There are sooooo many things how to get money, just have to look at Ur base and think about it a little :) On rare cases I use nuclear plants and even chemical plants as banks, couple of mil each, but still better than nothing ;) most important is timing, vault full, stamina full, big collection time coming in Ur base and then go all out for raiding :)

SPWD
11-21-2013, 01:59 AM
As said by Luuzer and something I've only recently started doing is prestaging the map bosses,excellent way to get millions!

Diverguy
11-21-2013, 03:04 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75181-New-Amstel-hotel-le-building-costs

Haribol2332
11-21-2013, 03:29 AM
This is getting silly, constantly making prize stats bigger for everything else, but lowering LTQ ones (or at least for normal mode...elite still gets a massive prize at the end).

Haribol2332
11-21-2013, 03:37 AM
On rare cases I use nuclear and other to lvl4 and to get to lvl 5 I did all the things I posted earlier + sold lvl2 LE and got to lvl5 and then later bought back the le and started from lvl 1 There are sooooo many things how to get money, just have to look at Ur base and think about it a little

SPWD
11-21-2013, 03:41 AM
If you have upgraded the building do you get more for it when you sell or is it always just half the base price?

Steve

Stargazer79
11-21-2013, 07:42 AM
You get 50% of the last upgrade when u sell an upgraded building

Luuzer
11-21-2013, 08:45 AM
You get 50% of the last upgrade when u sell an upgraded building

yup, and its 50% of full price ;)

MaverickINsc
11-21-2013, 09:31 AM
1. get vault to 60 mill(higher is better but 60 is enough)
2. prep 3 characters on map (can do more but not necessary)
a) major general alice on historic ruins map =pays 10.8-21.7 million
b) sgt. Benton on training estate map= pays 11.4-23.3 million
c) special ops sgt. major on test site map=pays 11.2-22.8
3. wait until all high value buildings are ready to collect.

when building is available finish characters first and pray you don't get hammered while traveling between maps, Immediately harvest buildings and purchase your building. If you have your vault full and get something in the middle of possible payouts should have around 100-120 million on hand. By the way as a side note this is also an employable strategy for vault and land expansion without raiding your vault. I prep during battles and boss events as a general rule.....when next event launches I am ready......9 ways to skin a cat........ happy hunting fellas

SPWD
11-21-2013, 01:25 PM
$120 million,that doesn't even get to level two on the church,what about 458 million for a level 6 station,how do I plan for that lol

SPWD
11-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Not having a go bud ,just wonder how people actually do it while being raided every 5 minutes

SPWD
11-21-2013, 01:31 PM
yup, and its 50% of full price ;)

So you get 50 %!of the original purchase price plus half of the upgrade price or just half the upgrade?
I've only ever sold level ones before so......

Arc Burn
11-21-2013, 01:41 PM
$120 million,that doesn't even get to level two on the church,what about 458 million for a level 6 station,how do I plan for that lol

just keep working at your iph and collect regularly. If you are only getting attacked that's at most 3.6 mil a few months hard work and that will be your hourly income if not more. You will be much less worried about the set back. Getting attacked doesn't bother me but a big 48 hr getting raided? Those are the ones that hurt, and it's your own fault if an enemy gets that.

LCDR2012
11-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Great information. Thanks to all. Never knew about the map characters paying so much. Seems like when I get over vault much I start getting attacked but I see if you time everything and are quick you won't lose so much.

MaverickINsc
11-21-2013, 02:10 PM

I can appreciate the sarcasm when it comes to the upgrade cost.....but I was merely addressing his issue of the purchase itself.....when considering upgrades to the L.E. buildings I look at 2 things. How much of my other upgrades vault and expansions will the upgrades take off the table...and why be a raid target.....so until all my boost buildings are at 10 (which they aren't)....Im not dropping 200 million or above on any upgrade. I buy them if I can. maybe in a year I can afford to start upgrading....lol.

SpikeyKit
11-21-2013, 03:43 PM
When getting attacked you can only lose 3.6mil to a player. So unless you have the whole lvls around you chancing an attack that you might be over vaulted at 60 mil (most assume it will be 90mil) then i dont see the problem, i got attacked once or twice going over to get the building but 3.6mil is easy to make back with my 80+ stamina. All about the right raids mate

Blade of 3
11-21-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't get why people complain so much. If you collect your major building on time you don't have to worry. People can only attack you for a max of 3.6m which is nothing but a speed bump. Unless your stats are pretty really bad I don't see why it would happen often. Then again my hlp is only level 153 so I guess it's not completely in whale territory yet.

Luuzer
11-21-2013, 07:02 PM
1. get vault to 60 mill(higher is better but 60 is enough)
2. prep 3 characters on map (can do more but not necessary)
a) major general alice on historic ruins map =pays 10.8-21.7 million
b) sgt. Benton on training estate map= pays 11.4-23.3 million
c) special ops sgt. major on test site map=pays 11.2-22.8
3. wait until all high value buildings are ready to collect.

when building is available finish characters first and pray you don't get hammered while traveling between maps, Immediately harvest buildings and purchase your building. If you have your vault full and get something in the middle of possible payouts should have around 100-120 million on hand. By the way as a side note this is also an employable strategy for vault and land expansion without raiding your vault. I prep during battles and boss events as a general rule.....when next event launches I am ready......9 ways to skin a cat........ happy hunting fellas

U forget one thing...players who havent played that long dont have max unit buildings. I've played less than 11 months and even I dont have max unit buildings (even tho I upgrade 24/7). Airfield I upgraded to lvl 10 couple of months ago after it was needed in one ltq and I had to stop doing it cause of missing units. Couple of days ago got my war factory to lvl10 (was needed one ltq back, but didnt have energy anyway, but need to be ready for future :D). Right now doing couple of more money buildings, then sometimes have to get my barracks up to lvl 10, and boost buildings need upgrading too from time to time. So having 1 more year would get them easily, but us who started a year later, those very high level guys are unreachable and have to get someones in the middle that can be done with our buildings ;)

So you get 50 %!of the original purchase price plus half of the upgrade price or just half the upgrade?
I've only ever sold level ones before so......

only 50% of the upgrade price

Blade of 3
11-21-2013, 07:17 PM
U forget one thing...players who havent played that long dont have max unit buildings. I've played less than 11 months and even I dont have max unit buildings (even tho I upgrade 24/7). Airfield I upgraded to lvl 10 couple of months ago after it was needed in one ltq and I had to stop doing it cause of missing units. Couple of days ago got my war factory to lvl10 (was needed one ltq back, but didnt have energy anyway, but need to be ready for future :D). Right now doing couple of more money buildings, then sometimes have to get my barracks up to lvl 10, and boost buildings need upgrading too from time to time. So having 1 more year would get them easily, but us who started a year later, those very high level guys are unreachable and have to get someones in the middle that can be done with our buildings ;)

only 50% of the upgrade price
I have been playing for 2 years and I don't even have every unit building maxed.

MaverickINsc
11-21-2013, 08:08 PM
I have been playing for 2 years and I don't even have every unit building maxed.

playing 1 year. level 178 still don't have barracks at 10 and war factory is upgrading to 10 as we speak......this is a marathon guys...if there was no challenge of time and resources it wouldn't be a game...it would be lego's with weapons. I only have 1 taj mahal and 2 scientist labs.....but im ready now......just takes time

S&H Max
11-22-2013, 07:28 AM
guys unit and boost building are important but not a rush (exept composite factory) I used them inbetween big cash building upgrade to use the upgrade time... now that all my boost are at 10 and every unit building high enouph for my needs, I have less usefull upgrade to make while saving money! (been playing 15months)

Thief
11-22-2013, 07:41 AM
guys unit and boost building are important but not a rush (exept composite factory) I used them inbetween big cash building upgrade to use the upgrade time... now that all my boost are at 10 and every unit building high enouph for my needs, I have less usefull upgrade to make while saving money! (been playing 15months)

Exactly....I got my Boost Buildings Complete Probably about 6 months ago and i just recently got my base unit buildings to lvl 10...but don't have any of my advanced unit buildings to lvl 10 yet....and i've been playing for just shy of 2 years.

Build the strategy based on how you want to play.

keeskiller
11-22-2013, 08:10 AM

geeeeess.. every building? I now play for 1,7 years? donnow and i have all the primary unit buildins on 10 (secondary level 3-5) . few money buildings and the boost on 9 or 10.. so that will take some time.. and i think I also have an time bonus that shortenss....

Godhand
11-22-2013, 08:50 AM
I've only been playing for about 6 weeks or so... and I'm struggling to do most of the things... I have made a point to expand and increase my vault as quickly as it's available but my iph is like 70k. I'm an overly active player and I feel like there's no way to really get caught up unless i buy gold, which I don't really like doing... I think I've purchased two twenty dollar gold packages (one each event). For an up and coming player like myself, are there things I can do to make my improvement more significant?

Mastert55!
11-22-2013, 10:21 AM
.......I use a little gold here and there so they have made some money from me perhaps a few hundred dollars......

Thats a lot for a game mate. But hey, I did the same!

Mastert55!
11-22-2013, 10:28 AM

Its called going ape sh!t with raiding mate:) If I try hard enough and seek out a couple guys with some crazy high IPH's in my levels, I can get nearly 100 mil a day.

KFH
11-22-2013, 10:43 AM
I still use nuclear power and space command centers as banks. Right now I'm using the current le as a bank. This is sooo much easier than buying and selling 400 palm trees.lol i forgot why i had a couple hundred trees just sitting there....it's for a rainy day

SPWD
11-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Its called going ape sh!t with raiding mate:) If I try hard enough and seek out a couple guys with some crazy high IPH's in my levels, I can get nearly 100 mil a day.

I know bud,I was making a point that you can't really plan for that,like you say you just have to go for it,my llp 130 ish got around 70 m this morning and I bought the church.