PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

KillZone
11-19-2013, 11:44 AM
I had to have my tablet restored back to its factory settings(done by Samsung) When this happened, I lost everything, including my in game character on Crime City. I have emailed support@funzio.com twice looking to find a way to get my game and character back. Is there anything I can do besides sending emails? I emailed the circumstances regarding why it has to be restored, along with my game code, character name, level, attack and defensive stats and my last login in time. I have heard nothing from gree/support@funzio, except an email stating they have received my requests. I didn't make a fuzio ID before, but I now that that's what I need to do when/if I get my old game back. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

pratz
11-19-2013, 11:49 AM
usually after battle or after few gree errors they have to deal with tons of emails --- so i think they will take upto 4 days.... just sit tight n wait i guess -- u r not missing much !!

panty sniffer
11-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Nothing you can do besides continue correspondence with Gree support.

In the future , you can set your account to transfer out as soon as possible to avoid losing it.

Set up funzio username/pass. Choose transfer option "old device". You can still play the account while it is "saved" on the server this way. If your device ever breaks, the account can be retrieved on another device at any time.

KillZone
11-19-2013, 11:54 AM
usually after battle or after few gree errors they have to deal with tons of emails --- so i think they will take upto 4 days.... just sit tight n wait i guess -- u r not missing much !!

I do understand your points. I have been playing for several months now. Just wish I knew if it is possible to get my old stuff back or not.

KillZone
11-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Nothing you can do besides continue correspondence with Gree support.

In the future , you can set your account to transfer out as soon as possible to avoid losing it.

Set up funzio username/pass. Choose transfer option "old device". You can still play the account while it is "saved" on the server this way. If your device ever breaks, the account can be retrieved on another device at any time.

Thanks. Will do that If I can get my old game back.

mainemedicine
11-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Did you ever get a response or get this to work? I am having the same problem. I am going on a week and zero response. I am using an iphone 4s, but that is the only difference otherwise same exact problem and no help.