PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Fight Club.. we will miss you...

iteachem
11-19-2013, 11:03 AM
But....

Really folks this sense of accomplishment you seem to have regarding your consecutive win streak and your current disbanding makes it seem like you have forgotten that this is a game. Cracks me up how you have to announce the end of your "legacy" when most of the forum knew that you would fall apart as soon as you lost....

Your post about the future of fight club seriously reminds me of how some middle aged men sit around drinking beer and reminisce on their "sports career" in middle school and high school. If you guys want to hold onto your legacy, fine, no one else will wax poetic about your time as kings of the game...

I have to say that I am glad that you guys are finally admitting that you were formed soley to beat us. I believe you folks denied that initially but I am happy that we beat on so many people in game that you were able to create a group so easily. I think you should have named yourselves Indian hitlist, as that would have described why you exist more than your current name. I can't think of an initial member besides billionaire who wasn't on our hitlist.....

Regarding the Indians and our legacy.. well we personally don't give a **** who wins these wars. We were never formed to thowdown money, but rather a group of friends who fought together and bullied others. I was talkeing with xenoke and joon and got a lot of background on formation and honestly am glad I became and Indian. I was recruited as a free player as well as many other Indians

I will admit that we "The Indians" made a mistake in trying to challenge you for first place during the initial wars. We have always been comprised of a mix of people who spend on the game and those who don't. It was inenevitable that we would lose to a group of pure spenders (who frankly were pissed with us camping in their hoods for so long)

Regarding our future...

We are still around and still will be for a long time. The syndicates temporarily changed who we are and we realize it was a mistake to chase spenders at the expense of our group.

We lost some good people during this time frame and will probably lose a few more who want to continue rank high. We are done reforming our group based on who can spend and who cannot.

I still feel guilty booting Johnny from our syndicate (he then chose to leave the Indians) when he stopped spending especially when I myself was being covered by my indians brothers and sisters who valued my organization (yes I play free and always have)...This willl no longer happen. Nice thing is we have also gotten rid of some pretty vile peeps (yes lupo and Nav you complete fake of a person I am talking about you)

We are no longer focused on throwing money at gree and will play the game our way just as we did before syndicates. Picking our targets and pummeling them. I will hit any and everyone regardless of stats and continue to "bully" people by playing the game. You talk trash to me in game I will live in your hood regardless of whether I win or lose.

Oh and I do realize this thread will get trolled. I am expecting nothing less. I won't troll back, but may address some points...

Yes a bunch have retired. Some of the founders (joon and xenoke) are still around. A few more will be retiring soon and our group is quite different then it was before syndicates but the new folks we have recruited are just as much indians as any who were here before.

Oh, and if your done trying to make your game align with gree, love being the in game bully and pissing people off, contact me and we will see what we can do.

So.. fight club.. just like no one will eventually remember us in this game.. no one will remember you either. The quicker you get use to it the quicker you will realize your accomplishments and money spent amount to nothing....One thing that you will always remember however... we formed you...

So just like always fight club...we "Indians" win...

vtwin
11-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Well Said Teach!!!

GU7 F4WK3S
11-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Playing a game that is toast leaves you with nothing but crumbs.

Tissues
11-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Well said Teach, everyone still seems to forgets how much influence Indians n Indian Nation have put into CC..

Lets look at a few:

Y'all was 1st to form a Clan, now known as Syndicates
Y'all was 1st to have a 2nd B Team: The Buckwheat Connection now look nearly every top team has a 2nd team.
Heck y'all was the one's who gave Gree idea on Syn war by forcing others to form rival clans - what used to be smack talk on walls has spiralled into monthly Battles.
Y'all was even the 1st to start sharing Data between Syn's, oh n even how to format battles with "Role Calls" n as signing members with duties.
Y'all first to see that the chase in top 10 was not worth the time n spend vs actually having fun with those you call friends.

To me who sits backs n watches everything unfold step by step it sounds like your Drums are Banging louder then ever n peeps be marching faster n faster..

& before y'all get it twisted this is not a Pro-Indian post - i stand as a neutral n have friends across a wide spread of the leaderboards - THIS IS JUST FACTS ..

Over n Out..

<3 Hz
11-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Kudos to you for admitting Lupo was a cancer

TigrisCauda
11-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Very well said, Teach!

TigrisCauda
11-19-2013, 11:32 AM
Kudos to you for admitting Lupo was a cancer

Quoted for truth :)

iteachem
11-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Burn wanted this posted

Yet again, FC eventually wake up and smell the coffee, many months after Indians opted out of spending Gold.

Here is the actual timeframe:

1. Right from the get go of Syn Wars, it became immediately clear that Fight Club had chosen A Win at Any Cost strategy. If they needed to buy their way out from under the heel of the Indians, we were happy to watch them do so, and laughed even harder when they crowed about this hollow victory that they were buying from Gree at a frankly ridiculous price.

2. Indians continued to go for the value prizes, even in the earliest Syn wars we opted out of a 2nd place finish based on a poor prize, and that at a time when 2nd was a relatively low cost Click & Coast exercise for us.

3. As the cost of winning was driven ever higher by more craven noob players desperate for validation, we actually tried to talk sense to a group of top Syn leaders, invited into a room in Kakao. This was where the first CC Gold boycott was organised - others on the forum, Matt of SAS/Rogues for one, tried to claim the props for this action, but it was an Indian initiative.

4. It again quickly became clear that there were too many agendas, too many egos, and frankly, too much stupidity, for this to work. Gree had the players acting like crackheads by now - it was beyond repair.

5. Indians thus opted out of the meaningless and self aggrandising 'Leader Room'.

6. Indian leadership at this point told Indians that the spending days were over, legacy Indians would not be replaced by spenders and mercenaries buying their place in our ranks.

7. Some Indians now under the influence of Gree crack left to pursue their desire for prizes and rank. This was generally reported on the forums as the "Indians fallng apart", but it was our decision.

8. For the last 3 or 4 wars, Indians have spent very little Gold. We've watched as the forums became a hotbed of whining, quit threads, Gree abuse, and other forms of venting by the angry addicted.

9. Eventually, when you all stopped beating your chests like Tarzan, perhaps you heard the beat of the Indian drums that you all marched to in the past - those drums were beating out a simple message... Wake Up Dummies You're Being Exploited.

10. So you're retiring at the top FC? Welcome back to the real world. The world where irrespective of how much you spent, there will always be an Indian to remind you of your mental weakness, and the fact that you actually won nothing. You didn't beat the Indians, we'd already opted out when the price went beyond the justifiable cost of 'buying entertainment', FC were in fact only fighting the shadows we left behind.

In closing, well played Gree, it was you and you alone that took the crown from the Indians. All the chumps that once danced to our tune, now dance to yours. Well played indeed.

Sent from my iPhone

Hiccup
11-19-2013, 12:03 PM
But....

Really folks this sense of accomplishment you seem to have regarding your consecutive win streak and your current disbanding makes it seem like you have forgotten that this is a game. Cracks me up how you have to announce the end of your "legacy" when most of the forum knew that you would fall apart as soon as you lost....

Your post about the future of fight club seriously reminds me of how some middle aged men sit around drinking beer and reminisce on their "sports career" in middle school and high school. If you guys want to hold onto your legacy, fine, no one else will wax poetic about your time as kings of the game...

I have to say that I am glad that you guys are finally admitting that you were formed soley to beat us. I believe you folks denied that initially but I am happy that we beat on so many people in game that you were able to create a group so easily. I think you should have named yourselves Indian hitlist, as that would have described why you exist more than your current name. I can't think of an initial member besides billionaire who wasn't on our hitlist.....

Regarding the Indians and our legacy.. well we personally don't give a **** who wins these wars. We were never formed to thowdown money, but rather a group of friends who fought together and bullied others. I was talkeing with xenoke and joon and got a lot of background on formation and honestly am glad I became and Indian. I was recruited as a free player as well as many other Indians

I will admit that we "The Indians" made a mistake in trying to challenge you for first place during the initial wars. We have always been comprised of a mix of people who spend on the game and those who don't. It was inenevitable that we would lose to a group of pure spenders (who frankly were pissed with us camping in their hoods for so long)

Regarding our future...

We are still around and still will be for a long time. The syndicates temporarily changed who we are and we realize it was a mistake to chase spenders at the expense of our group.

We lost some good people during this time frame and will probably lose a few more who want to continue rank high. We are done reforming our group based on who can spend and who cannot.

I still feel guilty booting Johnny from our syndicate (he then chose to leave the Indians) when he stopped spending especially when I myself was being covered by my indians brothers and sisters who valued my organization (yes I play free and always have)...This willl no longer happen. Nice thing is we have also gotten rid of some pretty vile peeps (yes lupo and Nav you complete fake of a person I am talking about you)

We are no longer focused on throwing money at gree and will play the game our way just as we did before syndicates. Picking our targets and pummeling them. I will hit any and everyone regardless of stats and continue to "bully" people by playing the game. You talk trash to me in game I will live in your hood regardless of whether I win or lose.

Oh and I do realize this thread will get trolled. I am expecting nothing less. I won't troll back, but may address some points...

Yes a bunch have retired. Some of the founders (joon and xenoke) are still around. A few more will be retiring soon and our group is quite different then it was before syndicates but the new folks we have recruited are just as much indians as any who were here before.

Oh, and if your done trying to make your game align with gree, love being the in game bully and pissing people off, contact me and we will see what we can do.

So.. fight club.. just like no one will eventually remember us in this game.. no one will remember you either. The quicker you get use to it the quicker you will realize your accomplishments and money spent amount to nothing....One thing that you will always remember however... we formed you...

So just like always fight club...we "Indians" win...

The Future of Fight Club

Dear Friends and Fellow Fighters,

For the 13th consecutive time Fight Club placed #1 on the Empire City map to maintain our 100% success rate. Along the way we suffered our first defeats, which although disappointing for us all were inevitable at some point. But, in essence, FC truly has nothing left toprove to any other syndicate. We have dominated Wars comprehensively and our success is a testament to the unity and fighting spirit of all our members, both past and present.

Those who have bean with FC since Day 1, as well as those who know the history, will be well aware that FC was originally formed to take on and beat head-to-head the self-styled Crime City bullyboys known as the Indians. We did that comprehensively time and time again - they were no match for us. Eventually the Indians withered away whilst FC powered on. They were good times indeed.

The fact is that CC has changed markedly since the first War many months ago. GREE has only one objective which is, quite frankly, to screw us as far as possible. Recently, the majority of players agree that GREE have stepped far over the line of blatant profiteering into outright fraud. Many of you have successfully pursued individual refunds from Apple and Google. This is a game - it shouldn't have to be like this. We're supposed to have fun, not be frustrated week after week.

The Board is of the opinion that GREE have taken their abuses too far now and it is time to make a symbolic stand against them. Many, both inside and outside of FC, have already taken their own stands by quitting. We believe many more will be doing so over the coming weeks.

With that in mind, the Board of FC has reached a unanimous decision that the next and last battle of 2013 will be the final swan song for FC. After that battle, FC will be disbanded and renamed with a new vision and gameplay strategy. The core of that vision will be to have fun with friends whilst spending as little gold as possible. Those who wish to
spend will be free to do so but there will be no compunction to do so. If
you wish to be an all out fighter wishing to rank as high as possible
during Wars then our new syndicate will not be a natural home for you. We will post more details about our new syndicate in due course.

We hope that everybody will stay with us for the last battle and give FC the send off that it truly deserves which is to finish as we started, for
the 14th and final time, ranking #1 in our final outing. We will play in
the way that only FC truly can - which is to tap tap tap at will, however much you want, whenever you want. All Board Members will collectively participate in the running of our last War - our primary goal will be to have FUN as a team! To those who decide to leave or retire beforehand, we truly wish you all the best.

Our sister syndicate, FC2 will continue as an independent syndicate to be run by the existing FC2 Board. They will announce a new name in due course. We hope that once FC is disbanded some of FC's fighters may find a new home there.

The Board acknowledges and respects the fact that the decisions being announced herein will create some anger, bitterness and resentment amongst some of our syndicate members. But, we have deliberated long and hard
about this - not just today but for some weeks now. The decisions are full and final. We have no wish to see FC fall into decay and oblivion. Going out at the top is the correct choice - the only choice that is a fitting end for FC. We ask that players do not start conducting witch hunts in main chat - we will take action if required. Please conduct your discussions in a polite and respectful manner, as befitting of your place in FC. Thank you.

We will be making a formal announcement on the forum shortly but in the meantime please respect FC and do not re-post this announcement outside of FC. Thank you.

Sorry, I'm almost crying as I write this (AMG).

Regards,

The Fight Club Board.

fuzzy
11-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Very good points made by iteachem, burn and tissue

We drum, you dance !!!

Dr BoneCrusher
11-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Burn the blow heart, there you go again. Now I know facts don't matter to you (and you said so) when the syndicate wars started. The Indians had the highest stat and gold buying members. Sam, H, Jim And Lupo Lupo called out anyone on fight club to a winner take all fight account for account Paulio accepted and Lupo lost. Did not give up his account. But left the forum in shame.

Fight Club was formed to win, plain and simple. To win we needed to beat the Indians and we did. It's easy to say now it was a hollow victory but at the time with the Indians spending thounds only to get beat. We could say you had a hollow lose. It mattered to the Indians, the first team to institute a minimum amout of wins for each member. Talk about giveing Gree money for nothing. Public fighting finger pointing for everone to see that's not how a (band of brothers) act.

We beat you in every way. Took your top player, made the core disband, made a joke of your tactics, made you irrelevant to the game.

Fight Club did what we said we would do.

Burn and The Indians What Did You?

Max Power
11-19-2013, 12:23 PM

Well, to be fair, we were kinda formed to beat Payem.

Hated him then, but you gotta respect what he started, and when he quit.

AAW
11-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Well said teach !!!!!!

ploop
11-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Well said teach !!!!!!

plus 1, even though I have some differences with you guys(Raven hates me still) well said teach!!!!

KemoKidd
11-19-2013, 03:30 PM
People may not remember Fight Club but everyone will see how they won EVERY war when it started when they click the winners list! They will have to scroll through a big list of FIGHT CLUB before seeing another name (assuming they lose in January).

Keapa
11-19-2013, 04:03 PM
The ones that remember the history are the ones who belonged to the clan / group / syndicate.
The new players coming up will be saying what were the Indians ?
Once syndicates run their course and Gree drops / changes the format. The same will be said of FC
The only thing that will be relevant is the then current top group

Sal The Stockbroker
11-19-2013, 04:14 PM

Thank you for your honesty and good memory. Glad to see not all of the Indians are hypocrites.

iteachem
11-19-2013, 04:26 PM
This is seriously the dumbest topic I've ever read. Do the Indiots ever stop desperately clawing for attention and relevance?

This is seriously the dumbest name i have ever seen. Do the trolls ever stop clawing for attention after they are banned?

iteachem
11-19-2013, 04:28 PM

yes you are correct..... joon and xenoke have given me lots of background on the formation of the group. I wish I had made it to the high levels before payam disappeared. But at least i got to play alongside noodles before he retired. joon still plays and x still chats.

iteachem
11-19-2013, 04:30 PM
The ones that remember the history are the ones who belonged to the clan / group / syndicate.
The new players coming up will be saying what were the Indians ?
Once syndicates run their course and Gree drops / changes the format. The same will be said of FC
The only thing that will be relevant is the then current top group

"remember history" too funny you guys are the ones who keep bringing us up. AMG brought us up today which is why I posted.

iteachem
11-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Burn and The Indians What Did You?

Doc, I don't really want to call you out but honestly what we did is decide to stay together and not sell ourselves out for this game.

We admitted we made mistakes with the first war and yes we tried to beat you and yes some left us, but we quickly realized it wasn't worth selling our souls to gree just to beat you.

Also, you sound bitter Doc and that is so unlike you....I know you didn't like the idea of joining with sean and some of the others CK types (you admitted that on the forum) so I ask you was it worth it just to beat us....? Was it worth all that money you folks spent just to take number one on a leaderboard?

Sounds like you might regret it..

Dr BoneCrusher
11-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Never bitter Teach, and to be completely honest your are right about Sean. You also know I had an open invite to join your syndicate. It was made clear from the start FC was NOT a CK syndicate. It was formed to win syndicate wars, and that ment beating the Indians. That exactly what we did.

Now let's say the Indians won, would you be sitting here saying F Gree was it worth it?

My only regret is TIME, to many events took to much time. If you did not compet you got passed. I would still be playing now and buying gold if things where reasonable.

The Indians ruled crime city, and I would never deny it. But you guys where hated.

FC ruled crime city and everyone was envious.

Good luck to who ever is next

Ps. I always thought Noodles was the best "gang leader" till I met Cerberus

fuzzy
11-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Noodles was for sure....he knew how to motivate all of us in our daily beatings of CK and other tags....it was a sad day in chat when he retired....he never had to deal with syndication wars.....a lot times we still ask our selves what would noodles do.....there is looser out there that acts as Noodles every so often but there is no noodles now...

We still rule the game....and will continue to rule the game....cause everyone is burned out while we played smart

PS.....we love to be hated

Max Power
11-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Never bitter Teach, and to be completely honest your are right about Sean. You also know I had an open invite to join your syndicate. It was made clear from the start FC was NOT a CK syndicate. It was formed to win syndicate wars, and that ment beating the Indians. That exactly what we did. Now let's say the Indians won, would you be sitting here saying F Gree was it worth it?My only regret is TIME, to many events took to much time. If you did not compet you got passed. I would still be playing now and buying gold if things where reasonable. The Indians ruled crime city, and I would never deny it. But you guys where hated.FC ruled crime city and everyone was envious. Good luck to who ever is nextPs. I always thought Noodles was the best "gang leader" till I met CerberusIndians were hated because we ruled Crime City before syndicates. Once Gree sanctioned it, suddenly it was envious behavior. Syndicates are the reason this game still exists.

Barlow the Redhead
11-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Well put sentiments, Teach! Courtesy bump for you my friend👍

Zendfrim
11-19-2013, 10:22 PM
So much delusional bullsht in one thread. Ridiculous.

Elastic Earl
11-19-2013, 10:55 PM
Never bitter Teach, and to be completely honest your are right about Sean. You also know I had an open invite to join your syndicate. It was made clear from the start FC was NOT a CK syndicate. It was formed to win syndicate wars, and that ment beating the Indians. That exactly what we did.

Now let's say the Indians won, would you be sitting here saying F Gree was it worth it?

My only regret is TIME, to many events took to much time. If you did not compet you got passed. I would still be playing now and buying gold if things where reasonable.

The Indians ruled crime city, and I would never deny it. But you guys where hated.

FC ruled crime city and everyone was envious.

Good luck to who ever is next

Ps. I always thought Noodles was the best "gang leader" till I met Cerberus

Thank you DR. B for the mention. Much love and I miss everyone.

marcus...
11-19-2013, 11:17 PM
Indians were hated because we ruled Crime City before syndicates. Once Gree sanctioned it, suddenly it was envious behavior. Syndicates are the reason this game still exists.
Indians are hated because they were, and clearly still are, gigantic self-righteous douchbags.
I have no affiliation with any top team, simply a long-term player that has observed the attitude of many syndicates/clans and can therefore come to my own conclusion.

Dirty Larry
11-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Dear Iteachem,
Should I remind you that I left Indians and no one got rid of me. I still have your messages begging me to come back, and your promises that I will always have a place on Indian Nation.
Moreover, Do you remember your personal request to me? The one after you booted Johhny! You personally asked me to hit Johnny on your behalf cuz you were afraid hes going hit you relentless.
Bottom line, Indians were irrelevant in game, Iteachem as a leader is a fail, this pathetic technique of recruiting says everything.
I have saved all messages so I can prove everything.

You won't do it.

Captain Torgue
11-19-2013, 11:56 PM
1. Right from the get go of Syn Wars, it became immediately clear that Fight Club had chosen A Win at Any Cost strategy. If they needed to buy their way out from under the heel of the Indians, we were happy to watch them do so, and laughed even harder when they crowed about this hollow victory that they were buying from Gree at a frankly ridiculous price.

So you mean to tell me that prior to syndicates or when syndicates first arrived no Indian ever purchased a crate? completed a boss event or collect 10/20? Did any Indian ever finish a LTQ on elite mode?

The fact is this game is designed to make you spend money and the Indians are just as guilty as anyone else. Lots of people have retired from this game but that just means that they either cannot afford to continue playing or have decided that it is not worth the cost.

(CK) EL
11-19-2013, 11:57 PM
Indian's way of thinking....

Who ever spends less than them is a loser
who ever spends more is a sucker

u have to spend excactly the ammount of gold they spend in order to be cool..
in other words you have to be ..Indian

Captain Torgue
11-19-2013, 11:57 PM
Dear Iteachem,
Should I remind you that I left Indians and no one got rid of me. I still have your messages begging me to come back, and your promises that I will always have a place on Indian Nation.
Moreover, Do you remember your personal request to me? The one after you booted Johhny! You personally asked me to hit Johnny on your behalf cuz you were afraid hes going hit you relentless.
Bottom line, Indians were irrelevant in game, Iteachem as a leader is a fail, this pathetic technique of recruiting says everything.

Can I see the messages?

iteachem
11-20-2013, 05:32 AM
So you mean to tell me that prior to syndicates or when syndicates first arrived no Indian ever purchased a crate? completed a boss event or collect 10/20? Did any Indian ever finish a LTQ on elite mode?

The fact is this game is designed to make you spend money and the Indians are just as guilty as anyone else. Lots of people have retired from this game but that just means that they either cannot afford to continue playing or have decided that it is not worth the cost.

Yes Indians are guilty of spending money.. you are correct... But i think burn was referring to the value of the expense. Not worth it for the wars. The raid boss and other events are far more effective for stat building now and demonstrated by your group's aggregate increase giving you the ability to go head to head with Fight Club and win

iteachem
11-20-2013, 05:40 AM
Dear Iteachem,

Yes Lupo you rage quit after getting into an argument with another indian over strategy. Regarding me asking you back.. yes I did and can admit that. I wanted to keep our group together.

Regarding Johnny, I did ask you and all Indians to hit him after he hit me when he left the group after he was removed. I kinda seem to remember that we worked as a group and when someone was hitting one of us we all hit back. I was never afraid he would hit me and I will hit anyone, even you...

I have spoken with Johnny quite a bit since then and do believe it was a mistake to boot him. I don't mind apologize for my mistakes.

As far as my previous promise you would always have a place in Indian Nation... I officially revoke that. I can see the errors of my ways and have no issue admitting that I have made mistakes in the game..

Oh, tell Nav I said hi and ask him how his farming is going..

iteachem
11-20-2013, 05:42 AM

u have to spend excactly the ammount of gold they spend in order to be cool..
in other words you have to be ..Indian

EL.. thats no what we are getting at.. I think you understand that.. There is quite a difference between blind spending and value. You won a few wars by something like ten million if I was correct. That is an extreme waste of gold

Dr Girlfriend
11-20-2013, 06:06 AM
Yes Lupo you rage quit after getting into an argument with another indian over strategy. Regarding me asking you back.. yes I did and can admit that. I wanted to keep our group together. In retrospect your constant posting of your encounters with [redacted] was sickening and I can admit I made a mistake asking you back. I feel sorry for you actually and wish you would get some help...Your obsession with [redacted] is sickening...

Whatever anyone thinks of Lupo, posting this on the forum displays zero class.

iteachem
11-20-2013, 06:23 AM
Whatever anyone thinks of Lupo, posting this on the forum displays zero class.

Okay I stepped over the line.. I will edit it. Your post will still contain the original unless you edit...

Apologies to lupo for bringing in those details..

CJ54 has a small weiner
11-20-2013, 06:27 AM
Okay I stepped over the line.. I will edit it. Your post will still contain the original unless you edit...

Too late, quoting your lack of class for posterity

Yes Lupo you rage quit after getting into an argument with another indian over strategy. Regarding me asking you back.. yes I did and can admit that. I wanted to keep our group together. In retrospect your constant posting of your encounters with hookers was sickening and I can admit I made a mistake asking you back. I feel sorry for you actually and wish you would get some help...Your obsession with prostitutes is sickening...

Rocky35
11-20-2013, 06:40 AM
how many of you here tell your friends and family, assuming if you have any, that you are part of a "gang" on an online app game?

how many of you will be "known" when this game shuts down?

so who is even relevant?

exactly.

Max Power
11-20-2013, 06:50 AM
how many of you here tell your friends and family, assuming if you have any, that you are part of a "gang" on an online app game?

so who is even relevant?

exactly.

LOL......not me. My friends don't even know I play. I view this game as more of a social experiment in a new generation of people that have their faces planted in LED screens, and consider pixels as closer friends than the kids in their neighborhood where they allegedly grew up.

It's an upside down world, I tell ya.

iteachem
11-20-2013, 07:03 AM

so who is even relevant?

exactly.

no one on here thats the point.. none of us are relevant in this game.. to think so is an illusion

Fruit of the Boom
11-20-2013, 07:20 AM

This reminded me of the old George Carlin bit:
'Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWPCE2tTLZQ

Sal The Stockbroker
11-20-2013, 07:26 AM
no one on here thats the point.. none of us are relevant in this game.. to think so is an illusion

So your comments that continually point out that the Indians mere existence is the reason FC was formed aren't themselves begging for attention and relevance?

iteachem
11-20-2013, 07:53 AM
So your comments that continually point out that the Indians mere existence is the reason FC was formed aren't themselves begging for attention and relevance?

nope, more like trying to point out the futility of fight club efforts. Their big announcement about their future was the only reason i posted, but I can see your reasoning.

It funny when we (indians don't post on here) we are still brought up quite a bit.

One other thing. I think the post by AMG was an attempt to nullify a potential SAS win next war. I fully expect SAS to be able to knock them off, so posting ahead of time that we are done with the game, spending, gree is messing up the game, is an attempt to tarnish SAS before the war begins...

Dr BoneCrusher
11-20-2013, 08:04 AM
The only difference between prostitutes and Iteachem & coop is the price. See his thread thanking to FC players by helping them on last Raid Boss event.

P.S. Who the heck is Sarah?

Wolf, some of us see what you did there. Why do it though? Both of you should leave what was said in confidence alone.

Sal The Stockbroker
11-20-2013, 08:16 AM
He likes escorts, not prostitutes. Get it right.

Who knew the union paid so well.

noamlin
11-20-2013, 08:46 AM
goodbye FC!

*wondering* what kind of topics will ppl open now? what else can we talk about in the forum if FC is gone?
we might start talking about the game itself god forbid!

Rhino72
11-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Sarah is Sams old account that you took over.

I really don't understand how accounts can be transferred when it is a clear violation of the TOS. How are people able to get away with this?

Rhino72
11-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Pretty sure Sam just gave lupo his I pad. Kind of tough to stop that sort of thing.

Hmmmm free Ipads, that sounds awesome and I would love to know where I can get one without having to pay.

MattThomas08
11-20-2013, 12:26 PM
EL.. thats no what we are getting at.. I think you understand that.. There is quite a difference between blind spending and value. You won a few wars by something like ten million if I was correct. That is an extreme waste of gold

Here is the winners list, in all it's very long glory.

Rank/Syndicate Name/Num of Points

1 FIGHT CLUB 64668148
2 Silent Assassins 62858722
3 Rogues Gallery 62624895
4 Indian Nation™ 38499392
5 Infamous Syndicate 23061682

Yeah winning by 10 million over the next guy is pointless. Especially when there's no prize involved for doing so.

montecore
11-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Yeah winning by 10 million over the next guy is pointless. Especially when there's no prize involved for doing so.

And rogues managed to win by 25 million over them. What's your point?

MattThomas08
11-20-2013, 01:38 PM

That it's stupid.

As a side note, do you have like some kind of alert when I post or something?

vitus79
11-20-2013, 02:06 PM

oh that battle.. should have been 35 mil😂 we opted out on 3rd too late and i guess Rogues just wanted that 2nd place pretty bad

montecore
11-20-2013, 02:24 PM
oh that battle.. should have been 35 mil😂 we opted out on 3rd too late and i guess Rogues just wanted that 2nd place pretty bad

I guess they did.

iteachem
11-20-2013, 04:01 PM
oh that battle.. should have been 35 mil�� we opted out on 3rd too late and i guess Rogues just wanted that 2nd place pretty bad

yup that was the battle that pretty much helped us decide we were done chasing top 3..... ridiculous amounts of gold spent for not so great return unfortunately.....

W1ndowpane
11-20-2013, 07:37 PM
You faggots all take this **** way too seriously. Indian or Fight Club. Well, Fight Club is at least well spoken and neutral. Just spent too much.This teacher faggot is honestly making me cringe. He pretends not to take the game seriously, but if you cross him he'll "live in your hood" (*GASP!!!*). What a bunch of retards fighting over a cellphone game like this. Let alone take it THIS seriously.

Im Jahova
11-20-2013, 08:01 PM
If you want these guys to take you seriously, it's probably best if you don't call them faggots and retards.

I enjoy the fact that you care so much about me

the_dude
11-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Woah... there's two of ya?

Im Jahova
11-20-2013, 08:07 PM
Woah... there's two of ya?

Since someone likes me so much to make an account with my name in it I guess so. But he's just a fake so don't get too excited

the_dude
11-20-2013, 08:14 PM
I thought you were the fake one. Hes the real one.

Im Jahova
11-20-2013, 08:16 PM
I thought you were the fake one. Hes the real one.

Lol no I joined before he did, do not let his name deceive you

iteachem
11-21-2013, 08:12 AM
You faggots all take this **** way too seriously. Indian or Fight Club. Well, Fight Club is at least well spoken and neutral. Just spent too much.This teacher faggot is honestly making me cringe. He pretends not to take the game seriously, but if you cross him he'll "live in your hood" (*GASP!!!*). What a bunch of retards fighting over a cellphone game like this. Let alone take it THIS seriously.

Lol... who are you in game.. I will have to pay you a visit again... you seem a little frustrated..

W1ndowpane
11-21-2013, 09:18 AM
I quit this **** game. I came to this forum to show someone how pathetic heavy spenders are. I couldn't resist posting to your over the top faggotry. You pretend like fight club hasn't affected you or you won some kind of battle cause they quit. You are easily the most frustrated out of anyone in your soap opera. Please though, don't attack my hood! It's my livelihood! Faggot.

iteachem
11-21-2013, 09:20 AM
I quit this **** game. I came to this forum to show someone how pathetic heavy spenders are. I couldn't resist posting to your over the top faggotry. You pretend like fight club hasn't affected you or you won some kind of battle cause they quit. You are easily the most frustrated out of anyone in your soap opera. Please though, don't attack my hood! It's my livelihood! Faggot.

Lovely use of vocabulary.. give me in game name. quit hiding behind a forum account...

RonaldPVincent
11-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Jump down, get off your f*cking cross
We need the F*ckin space to nail the next fool martyr...

Captain Torgue
11-21-2013, 11:37 PM

Hello Death Dealer, I recognize your posting style straight away. Your constant homophobic remarks and calling people retards was a dead give away.

Bigmike34
02-17-2014, 07:04 PM
This thread isn't even entertaining. Although the indiots are truly 100% gay and FC surely did bend yall over time n time again, the price they paid to do so wasn't right. I'm not talking gold either, I'm speaking of the good people and seasoned vets of CK who couldn't afford to spend a fortune to be in FC. Idc if ya claim FC was never a CK type syndicate because it basically was. You replaced the loyal CK who couldn't afford to spend crazy, with top spenders of the game and in most cases complete strangers. It was the beginning of the end from war #1. Seen too many good ppl treated like ****, disregarded, left behind all for FC. It became **** CK at any cost. Even began taking in the worst type of ppl I've ever came across in cc into CKM too Bcuz they could spend. Booted loyal CK members for em just to pull em from CKM and place em in FC. That's what I remember. You ruined the game, ruined everything just to say u beat the indiots. Hope it was worth it. CK used to be the best and man the most fun team in cc. Then got pissed away for basically nothing. For FC name on a leaderboard. Truly a shame how blinded syndicates made most of you. Game hasn't stopped rolling downhill since. Time to keep it moving. My account will be gone soon enough and you can keep crime city, nobody wants it anymore.

Keapa
02-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Interesting memory. Scarlet asked to join the group of what was then 4 other people, others who joined after me, some were CK others were independent players like myself.

Keapa
02-17-2014, 07:22 PM
If ... As you state. CK was the best gang and yes I presume you were a member, why didn't it go on to form it's own syndicate?

TMI
02-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Holy necro!!

Also, how does one have only 7 posts with a join date of May 2012?! That's a lot of discipline, that's for sure!

:)

This thread isn't even entertaining. Although the indiots are truly 100% gay and FC surely did bend yall over time n time again, the price they paid to do so wasn't right. I'm not talking gold either, I'm speaking of the good people and seasoned vets of CK who couldn't afford to spend a fortune to be in FC. Idc if ya claim FC was never a CK type syndicate because it basically was. You replaced the loyal CK who couldn't afford to spend crazy, with top spenders of the game and in most cases complete strangers. It was the beginning of the end from war #1. Seen too many good ppl treated like ****, disregarded, left behind all for FC. It became **** CK at any cost. Even began taking in the worst type of ppl I've ever came across in cc into CKM too Bcuz they could spend. Booted loyal CK members for em just to pull em from CKM and place em in FC. That's what I remember. You ruined the game, ruined everything just to say u beat the indiots. Hope it was worth it. CK used to be the best and man the most fun team in cc. Then got pissed away for basically nothing. For FC name on a leaderboard. Truly a shame how blinded syndicates made most of you. Game hasn't stopped rolling downhill since. Time to keep it moving. My account will be gone soon enough and you can keep crime city, nobody wants it anymore.

dr007
02-17-2014, 07:42 PM
1. Why doesn't Burn speak for himself?
2. Teach says all of this yet I remind teach that he was never anybody in the game and he still isn't. Isn't there a better representative of the indians? I can name a few. Teach: you never had the stats to bully anyone.
3. Indians were defeated. The noobs have no idea who Indians are or were. No one marches or marched to any indian drumbeat yet you admitted that you marched to our tunes.
4. Indians started falling apart before syndicate wars. Fight Club killed the indians.
5. The strong indians (sam, iceman, lupo, luke, scarlet, trev, scalp and a few others) pushed some of us and we pushed back. Apparently, we pushed back harder. That's the history. The END.
Thanks Teach for the history lesson.

westside187
02-17-2014, 09:52 PM
who cares who was better, if u guys really wanto know whois better form a real live gang, and go kill yourselves , that way we'll know who really is the winner, nobody wins in a game, fc spent more money than idians, so automatically fc lost the war but won the fight.

Sandukan
02-17-2014, 09:58 PM
who cares who was better, if u guys really wanto know whois better form a real live gang, and go kill yourselves , that way we'll know who really is the winner, nobody wins in a game, fc spent more money than idians, so automatically fc lost the war but won the fight.
This makes absolutely no sense.
You determine who is better in a app game by forming real life gangs?

[Herm Edwards] You play to win the game [/Herm Edwards]

beerman3828
02-17-2014, 10:04 PM
Congratulations FC. GReat letter and mad respect to your syndicate. I agree that GREE has crossed the line with the crazy changes and coding errors and greediness sucking every penny they possibly can and I know syndicates other than u that are looking to all together quit and give this game 1 star in the App Store or play w no gold/disband. Syndicates and other additions made this game great. The greediness factor and the fact that I can't rob a building more than 2 times without all the money disappearing for 2 weeks tells me that they don't deserve my money anymore. Hats off to you Fight Club and all you other Top 25 Syndicates!

westside187
02-17-2014, 10:15 PM
lol sometimes u gotta do wat u gotta do,

I love SAS
02-17-2014, 10:20 PM
Teach: you never had the stats to bully anyone.

No, but if you're not careful, he'll make poorly-spelt diatribes directed at you on the forums.

surfinguy369
02-17-2014, 10:22 PM
All I see is 2 syndicates full of suckers and Gree laughing while they are cashing in. Wise up and get off your phone once in a while. Probably filled with single people who other people find odd in real life and their only friends are pixels and a communication app.

sister morphine
02-17-2014, 10:52 PM
If ... As you state. CK was the best gang and yes I presume you were a member, why didn't it go on to form it's own syndicate?
It did - Cold Karma Mafia. There was another one or two also, but BigMike is pretty much on the money to say CK got divided up along lines of how much members could afford to spend. The big guys mostly went into FC.

As I'd long since left CK by then it's not my place to have an opinion on that, but it's how things went.

one man gang
02-17-2014, 11:57 PM
All I see is 2 syndicates full of suckers and Gree laughing while they are cashing in. Wise up and get off your phone once in a while. Probably filled with single people who other people find odd in real life and their only friends are pixels and a communication app.

Lol... This guy just has *****es hanging off him.

So if you spend money your a hermit, yet if you don't spend money and come in the forums to cry at the big boys your a winner. Makes sense!

surfinguy369
02-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Lol... This guy just has *****es hanging off him.

So if you spend money your a hermit, yet if you don't spend money and come in the forums to cry at the big boys your a winner. Makes sense!

Did I hit a nerve with you? You sound offended which obviously proves my previous post is true. Thanks for playing and enjoy the game.

one man gang
02-18-2014, 12:55 AM
Haha no it didn't hit a nerve. I have only ever once spent heavily in a war. I'm in a gold free top 250 syndicate, although maybe throw a few dollars in.

Keep assuming, making you look like a genius! Haha.

Dirty Larry
02-18-2014, 12:57 AM
Did you wake up this morning and say I am gonna give these f***ers something to read?

dr007
02-20-2014, 08:42 PM
I do not understand why those who choose not to or cannot afford to spend on this app bash those who do. It's a choice and an ability. Hopefully, other than jolly, no one plays beyond his or her means. I have not seen the paying players bashing the free players. Make no mistake about it: without the paying players, this game does not exist.

montecore
02-20-2014, 10:21 PM
I do not understand why those who choose not to or cannot afford to spend on this app bash those who do. It's a choice and an ability. Hopefully, other than jolly, no one plays beyond his or her means. I have not seen the paying players bashing the free players. Make no mistake about it: without the paying players, this game does not exist.

Just because people can afford to light hundred dollar bills on fire, throw them at homeless people, and then watch them fight over them as they burn their fingers doesnt mean it isnt socially reprehensible. You dont have a conscience.

montecore
02-20-2014, 10:21 PM
But you are absolutely correct on one point: you do not understand.

HavingFun
02-20-2014, 10:32 PM
Monte's on fire tonight!!!

bravo 6 vk
02-21-2014, 04:17 AM
Playing free & HavingFun.

I peepee in your teepee
02-21-2014, 06:08 AM
My name. That is all.

Jeremy Kyle
02-21-2014, 06:17 AM
Why are you bring old threads up? Jeez someone lock it

ploop
02-21-2014, 06:46 AM
My name. That is all.

You are talking about Indians right?

I peepee in your teepee
02-21-2014, 07:04 AM
You are talking about Indians right?

Of course I am

dr007
02-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Just because people can afford to light hundred dollar bills on fire, throw them at homeless people, and then watch them fight over them as they burn their fingers doesnt mean it isnt socially reprehensible. You dont have a conscience.

Really? If I had it my way, I would light you on fire because in the end, the world benefits.

dr007
02-21-2014, 10:17 AM
But you are absolutely correct on one point: you do not understand.

You know what? I UNDERSTAND it would not be worth it. The $100.00 would lose.

Idiot? Do you know why SAS will never win a war? Because you are a repulsive and vile LOSER. Shut your mouth and
SAS will have a better reputation.

I was really hoping you could read between the lines but that is asking a lot from you.

ploop
02-21-2014, 10:52 AM
Of course I am

Good! I agree with your name then.

sister morphine
02-21-2014, 10:56 AM
This game survived perfectly well on the pre-syndicate lower levels of spending. Don't try and build your part up.

fuzzy
02-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Still talking about us.....I love it

ploop
02-21-2014, 04:16 PM
I know right it's amazing!

NOT

dr007
02-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Still talking about us.....I love it

I think we are done with that topic. However, at least the Indians fought. Kudos...

Gyration
02-22-2014, 12:42 AM
I don't know why everyone's arguing here about winners...... The only winner was Funzio.

PedroPimples
02-22-2014, 03:58 AM

I understand the it's a choice part. But what part involved ability?

sister morphine
02-22-2014, 04:29 AM
I understand the it's a choice part. But what part involved ability?
It's the ability to set fire to $100 bills without a care in the world.

PedroPimples
02-22-2014, 05:35 AM
Ahhh that ability. Rivals supermans ability to be fair.

TZora
02-22-2014, 05:43 AM
It's the ability to set fire to $100 bills without a care in the world.
again .. over and again .. over and over and again .. over and over and over and again .. this game requires not only money but also time, energy and commitment. we've all burnt time, energy and brain on this app. a few have burnt cash but it's their choice. when are we going to stop cribbing about people who have disposable incomes? this hypocrisy has got to end somewhere sis :)

OmgMileyCyrus
02-22-2014, 07:46 AM
again .. over and again .. over and over and again .. over and over and over and again .. this game requires not only money but also time, energy and commitment. we've all burnt time, energy and brain on this app. a few have burnt cash but it's their choice. when are we going to stop cribbing about people who have disposable incomes? this hypocrisy has got to end somewhere sis :)yes thank you. Because they are actually financially successful the jealous Obama care fiends dub them "losers with no life". At least call them wealthy losers with no life you poor jealous bums.

Frankie2
02-22-2014, 09:00 AM
Funzio and/or Gree

ploop
02-22-2014, 12:04 PM
I think we are done with that topic. However, at least the Indians fought. Kudos...

This seems funny I'll just put this in my signature.

iteachem
02-22-2014, 03:10 PM
This seems funny I'll just put this in my signature.

1200 plus posts of essentially nothing from you. How about for the next several hundred posts you try to actually do something other than to suck up to the anti-Indian crowd?

ploop
02-22-2014, 04:37 PM
1200 plus posts of essentially nothing from you. How about for the next several hundred posts you try to actually do something other than to suck up to the anti-Indian crowd?

Like every post was bad. This isn't middle school so leave the butthurt there please.

I find that funny coming from the person who accused Rogues Gallery of cheating when that glich happened.

You are just an attention seeker. I didn't even mention you people. When i read his post I got a small laugh out of it so i thought " Heck why not it seems funny i'll just put this in my sig"

You must apparently like to still talk to me because even if I don't mention you still draw attention to yourself by trolling, and not in a good way. I am tried of Indians bashing because they have nothing to do. I left months ago and YOU need to get over it.

WinkadInk
02-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Amen brotha! Free playing for life! Still rocking 6 mil stats here as a free player myself! I enjoy being in the Indians, no stress, no gold, just friends. Kinda funny we spend nothing, place top 500 every time and nearly streak every war. Top teams waste ungodly amounts of real $ for what...non existing bragging rights? Looking forward to dropping another raid boss gold free too!

OmgMileyCyrus
02-22-2014, 06:37 PM
Amen brotha! Free playing for life! Still rocking 6 mil stats here as a free player myself! I enjoy being in the Indians, no stress, no gold, just friends. Kinda funny we spend nothing, place top 500 every time and nearly streak every war. Top teams waste ungodly amounts of real $ for what...non existing bragging rights? Looking forward to dropping another raid boss gold free too!if top 500 was my goal or something I could be happy about I'd quit playing this game. Totally understand about the friends part tho^^