PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Fight Club

AppleMacGuy
11-19-2013, 08:24 AM
For the 13th consecutive time Fight Club placed #1 on the Empire City map to maintain our 100% success rate. Along the way we suffered our first defeats, which although disappointing for us all were inevitable at some point. We again congratulate SAS on beating us fair and square. It was the most epic battle to have been played out in Crime City so far.

But, in essence, FC truly has nothing left to prove to any other syndicate. We have dominated Wars comprehensively and our success is a testament to the unity and fighting spirit of all our members, both past and present.

Those who have been with FC since Day 1, as well as those who know the history, will be well aware that FC was originally formed to take on and beat head-to-head the self-styled CC bullyboys known as the Indians. We did that comprehensively time and time again - they pushed us hard on many occasions but in the end they were no match for us. They were good times indeed.

The fact is that CC has changed markedly since the first War many months ago. GREE has only one objective which is, quite frankly, to do everything in their own best self-interests at any cost and at the ever increasing expense and frustration of their paying customers. More recent actions by GREE have triggered numerous retirements with, it seems, many more to
follow.

This is a game - it shouldn't have to be like this. We're supposed to have fun, not be frustrated week after week. In reality, we can't even scratch the surface of saying what we really want as this post will be swiftly removed, but all of you as players can make your own conclusions as to the serious issues we're alluding to. It is, in our opinion, a sad and sorry state of affairs when a game company drives away some of its biggest spending customers. But, that is the reality.

As a consequence, the Board of FC has reached a unanimous decision that the next and last battle of 2013 will be the final swan song for FC. After that battle, FC will be disbanded and renamed with a new vision and gameplay strategy. The core of that vision will be to have fun with friends whilst spending as little gold as possible.

Our sister syndicate, FC2 will continue as an independent syndicate to be run by the existing FC2 Board. They will announce a new name in due course. We hope that once FC is disbanded some of FC's fighters may find a new home there.

Regards,

The Fight Club Board, on behalf of Fight Club.

Sal The Stockbroker
11-19-2013, 08:35 AM
This thread insists upon itself.

hooligan1966
11-19-2013, 08:35 AM
It was inevitable that it would come to this to be honest.

Fruit of the Boom
11-19-2013, 08:37 AM
It will be the end of an era. Best to go out on top.

Purple thong
11-19-2013, 08:37 AM
Maybe now we can get the modifier to build multiple buildings at once

The_
11-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Great job gree, pissing off your biggest spenders as always.

M.C.
11-19-2013, 08:40 AM
Among the various meaningless threads that have recently spammed page one of this forum, I give you +1 for this post!
It is sad to see what happened to this game when so many of the big boys retire out of frustration. Nonetheless, it shows that FC has basically the same issues as all other teams.

panty sniffer
11-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Back Alley Network: Now recruiting ex-FC members! Come while there are still spots left!

On a more serious note, it was fun watching FC dominate the game. RIP FC and much respect to its members.

hexie
11-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Crime City 2014 : Rise of MoM

You heard it here first, brotégés

The_
11-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Crime City 2014 : Rise of MoM

You heard it here first, brotégés
Predictable.

PawnXIIX
11-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Somebody hit somebody!

BAN90210
Farewell FC

Illuminati
As someone that used to be play for one of the top hardcore raiding guilds in WoW, I can understand the sense of comradery one feels when achieving certain goals with a group of people, and the desire to be the best. However, I never quite understood the mass appeal of "pay for stats" games like CC, MW and KA. "Success" in such games does not require skill, where a player with better skill could still beat an opponent with greater stats. On the contrary, success is based purely on who is willing to spend the most.

In that regard, I've been playing CC since the very beginning (gave up on MW and KA) and being the first time I've played this type of game, I have to say I've never come across a game where the length of time you've been playing (i.e. experience) and leveling up was actually a bad thing. Moreover, the constant stats inflation is crazy. This past syndicate war, I encountered numerous sub-level 100 players with 3million+ stats. With the way the game is currently progressing, any money spent towards building up your stats becomes obsolete very quickly. I anticipate there wll soon be another level cap increase to 300, at which point, it's just rinse and repeat. In the end, the only winner is Gree. I can only imagine the amount of real money FC has spent in achieving its consective syndicate war streak, but I'm sure it's enough to buy several Nissan Skyline R34s. :cool:

For the times I've come across FC people, you guys seem to be stand up people. Good luck in your future endeavors.

bateman
11-19-2013, 08:53 AM
For the 13th consecutive time Fight Club placed #1 on the Empire City map to maintain our 100% success rate. Along the way we suffered our first defeats, which although disappointing for us all were inevitable at some point. We again congratulate SAS on beating us fair and square. It was the most epic battle to have been played out in Crime City so far.

But, in essence, FC truly has nothing left to prove to any other syndicate. We have dominated Wars comprehensively and our success is a testament to the unity and fighting spirit of all our members, both past and present.

Those who have been with FC since Day 1, as well as those who know the history, will be well aware that FC was originally formed to take on and beat head-to-head the self-styled CC bullyboys known as the Indians. We did that comprehensively time and time again - they pushed us hard on many occasions but in the end they were no match for us. They were good times indeed.

The fact is that CC has changed markedly since the first War many months ago. GREE has only one objective which is, quite frankly, to do everything in their own best self-interests at any cost and at the ever increasing expense and frustration of their paying customers. More recent actions by GREE have triggered numerous retirements with, it seems, many more to
follow.

This is a game - it shouldn't have to be like this. We're supposed to have fun, not be frustrated week after week. In reality, we can't even scratch the surface of saying what we really want as this post will be swiftly removed, but all of you as players can make your own conclusions as to the serious issues we're alluding to. It is, in our opinion, a sad and sorry state of affairs when a game company drives away some of its biggest spending customers. But, that is the reality.

As a consequence, the Board of FC has reached a unanimous decision that the next and last battle of 2013 will be the final swan song for FC. After that battle, FC will be disbanded and renamed with a new vision and gameplay strategy. The core of that vision will be to have fun with friends whilst spending as little gold as possible.

Our sister syndicate, FC2 will continue as an independent syndicate to be run by the existing FC2 Board. They will announce a new name in due course. We hope that once FC is disbanded some of FC's fighters may find a new home there.

Regards,

The Fight Club Board, on behalf of Fight Club.

Good job FC! You guys have once again set an example that the entire CC community should follow. Gree's epic glitches, screw ups, intentional mistreatment of its most loyal customers and general incompetence should be rewarded with its customers refusing to pay a single dollar for the subpar gaming platform it provides. For those who want to go one step further I'm sure you have seen PhilT's post on almost every thread in existence on the forum, I would suggest looking into it. I know of hundreds of players on Top 25 teams that have been refunded thousands of dollars in the last few weeks from iTunes and Google Wallet so each of you should also get what's due to you!

The_
11-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Good job FC! You guys have once again set an example that the entire CC community should follow. Gree's epic glitches, screw ups, intentional mistreatment of its most loyal customers and general incompetence should be rewarded with its customers refusing to pay a single dollar for the subpar gaming platform it provides. For those who want to go one step further I'm sure you have seen PhilT's post on almost every thread in existence on the forum, I would suggest looking into it. I know of hundreds of players on Top 25 teams that have been refunded thousands of dollars in the last few weeks from iTunes and Google Wallet so each of you should also get what's due to you!
Time to buy a nice Christmas present!

YKW
11-19-2013, 08:57 AM
be well aware that FC was originally formed to take on and beat head-to-head the self-styled CC bullyboys known as the Indians.

Gree.... You're welcome! Now send us Injuns some free gold!

cc thunder
11-19-2013, 09:00 AM
congratulations guys you are truly someone to look up to much respect due and I can totally understand the reasoning behind your disbanding

opeth211
11-19-2013, 09:13 AM
It had to end sometime. Farewell FC!

Who is going to be Number 1 Now? Sas

The_
11-19-2013, 09:13 AM
http://s8.postimg.org/zdg0cs579/bill.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
Your face.

GU7 F4WK3S
11-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Good job FC! You guys have once again set an example that the entire CC community should follow.

The example was set months ago by many other syndicates and players and all without giving GREE a last Christmas present. It's refreshing to see FC finally get on board regardless. Congratulations. <passing out needles and yarn>

I recommend for your Game of War fix you try looking towards the Fire Age and then you'll realize what could have been is.

Don Emilio
11-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Bravo FC !

To make it an apotheosis You should fight the last war gold free !

Your defeat will become the most respected Win in the history of CC !

Respect !

The_
11-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Bravo FC !

Respect !

wtf? why would they want to go out as a loser. FC will end their era with the strength of a dragon, the fierceness of a Molly, and the will of Thor.

Molly's Voice
11-19-2013, 09:38 AM
It had to end sometime. Farewell FC!

Who is going to be Number 1 Now? Sas

Guess again, bro.

brandocommando
11-19-2013, 09:49 AM
The example was set months ago by many other syndicates and players and all without giving GREE a last Christmas present. It's refreshing to see FC finally get on board regardless. Congratulations. <passing out needles and yarn>

I recommend for your Game of War fix you try looking towards the Fire Age and then you'll realize what could have been is.

lol IBM already has migrated a ton of people over there. Fun game!

size16
11-19-2013, 09:50 AM
What a tool!

Congratulations FC - class act

MattThomas08
11-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Rogues did it first ;).

Jk, sad to see you guys go but completely expected. There's no point in spending money when it is just wasted a month later. A good attack used to be 100k. Top 10 prizes used to have 10k stats. Final bosses used to be 3k stats. 1:1 gold to stat ratio used to be good. Those numbers are silly now just like today's numbers will be soon.

Molly's Voice
11-19-2013, 09:57 AM
I have agreed to assume ownership of Fight Club. I am looking forward to this new phase in my playing career.

That's why everyone seems to like and respect you Monte. Always willing to lend a hand to those in their time of need. Everyone is talking about what a class act FC has been, so Monte taking over seems to be a natural fit. The Molly Maguires look forward to our new goal of toppling Monte's FC. Game on, tigerbro.

MagnusDux
11-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Exactly that - just keep declaring and having fun tapping whomever on free regen without even looking at score - you'd place in top 10 like that anyway - best of luck, one of the strongest teams in MW is soon to do very similar thing!

^_^ Freedom !!!

Bravo FC !

Respect !

The_
11-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Exactly that - just keep declaring and having fun tapping whomever on free regen without even looking at score - you'd place in top 10 like that anyway - best of luck, one of the strongest teams in MW is soon to do very similar thing!

^_^ Freedom !!!
Top 10 (12M IP+) with free regen, no gold. Sounds legit!

Schloesser
11-19-2013, 10:23 AM

Better call in Peach Pimples in a consultancy capacity.

CC Pablo
11-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Not sure what any of this has to do with rogues. What did rogues do first, exactly?

Im also not sure what any of this has to do with you Montecore. I wish you could stop trolling for a day or so.

MagnusDux
11-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Ehm, somebody would still need to deplete all gold bonuses that came in remaining, right?... ^_*

The_
11-19-2013, 10:28 AM
Ehm, somebody would still need to deplete all gold bonuses that came in remaining, right?... ^_*
You stated "free regen" and quoted a guy who insisted in a gold-free war.

Thirsty
11-19-2013, 11:03 AM
We will finally be able to see a real battle at the top.

Peppers
11-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Not sure what any of this has to do with rogues. What did rogues do first, exactly?

You really can't shut up, can you. Believe it or not, not every thread is about you.

Its time for you to get over your stalker crush on MT. He dumped you. Its over. Get over it and move on.

And... congrats to FC on being number 1 for every single war! It is an impressive streak!!

MagnusDux
11-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Some would have regen hits, some would still have mountains of gold to deplete, no?... ^_^

You stated "free regen" and quoted a guy who insisted in a gold-free war.

pratz
11-19-2013, 11:26 AM
RIP FC - u really did dominate this game for good period !! Congrats

iteachem
11-19-2013, 11:38 AM
AMG... burn wanted me to post this for you

Yet again, FC eventually wake up and smell the coffee, many months after Indians opted out of spending Gold.

Here is the actual timeframe:

1. Right from the get go of Syn Wars, it became immediately clear that Fight Club had chosen A Win at Any Cost strategy. If they needed to buy their way out from under the heel of the Indians, we were happy to watch them do so, and laughed even harder when they crowed about this hollow victory that they were buying from Gree at a frankly ridiculous price.

2. Indians continued to go for the value prizes, even in the earliest Syn wars we opted out of a 2nd place finish based on a poor prize, and that at a time when 2nd was a relatively low cost Click & Coast exercise for us.

3. As the cost of winning was driven ever higher by more craven noob players desperate for validation, we actually tried to talk sense to a group of top Syn leaders, invited into a room in Kakao. This was where the first CC Gold boycott was organised - others on the forum, Matt of SAS/Rogues for one, tried to claim the props for this action, but it was an Indian initiative.

4. It again quickly became clear that there were too many agendas, too many egos, and frankly, too much stupidity, for this to work. Gree had the players acting like crackheads by now - it was beyond repair.

5. Indians thus opted out of the meaningless and self aggrandising 'Leader Room'.

6. Indian leadership at this point told Indians that the spending days were over, legacy Indians would not be replaced by spenders and mercenaries buying their place in our ranks.

7. Some Indians now under the influence of Gree crack left to pursue their desire for prizes and rank. This was generally reported on the forums as the "Indians fallng apart", but it was our decision.

8. For the last 3 or 4 wars, Indians have spent very little Gold. We've watched as the forums became a hotbed of whining, quit threads, Gree abuse, and other forms of venting by the angry addicted.

9. Eventually, when you all stopped beating your chests like Tarzan, perhaps you heard the beat of the Indian drums that you all marched to in the past - those drums were beating out a simple message... Wake Up Dummies You're Being Exploited.

10. So you're retiring at the top FC? Welcome back to the real world. The world where irrespective of how much you spent, there will always be an Indian to remind you of your mental weakness, and the fact that you actually won nothing. You didn't beat the Indians, we'd already opted out when the price went beyond the justifiable cost of 'buying entertainment', FC were in fact only fighting the shadows we left behind.

In closing, well played Gree, it was you and you alone that took the crown from the Indians. All the chumps that once danced to our tune, now dance to yours. Well played indeed.

Sent from my iPhone

Bala82
11-19-2013, 12:04 PM
This is like other i am quitting topics and 3 months later they still here

panty sniffer
11-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Long time no see Bala82. Whaddup!

Bala82
11-19-2013, 12:07 PM
hey panty i just been in shadow looking at mess Gree has made in this game.

I am not quiting because i spend 2 years building my hood and i don't want seem like i wasted 2 years for nothing.

I quit MW 3 months ago because it was boring

Senator McCarthy
11-19-2013, 12:13 PM
FC should change the name to: "7th U.S. Cavalry Regiment" and have their players change the names to General Custer and fight Indians. LOL

Hiccup
11-19-2013, 12:19 PM
AMG... burn wanted me to post this for you

Yet again, FC eventually wake up and smell the coffee, many months after Indians opted out of spending Gold.

Here is the actual timeframe:

1. Right from the get go of Syn Wars, it became immediately clear that Fight Club had chosen A Win at Any Cost strategy. If they needed to buy their way out from under the heel of the Indians, we were happy to watch them do so, and laughed even harder when they crowed about this hollow victory that they were buying from Gree at a frankly ridiculous price.

2. Indians continued to go for the value prizes, even in the earliest Syn wars we opted out of a 2nd place finish based on a poor prize, and that at a time when 2nd was a relatively low cost Click & Coast exercise for us.

3. As the cost of winning was driven ever higher by more craven noob players desperate for validation, we actually tried to talk sense to a group of top Syn leaders, invited into a room in Kakao. This was where the first CC Gold boycott was organised - others on the forum, Matt of SAS/Rogues for one, tried to claim the props for this action, but it was an Indian initiative.

4. It again quickly became clear that there were too many agendas, too many egos, and frankly, too much stupidity, for this to work. Gree had the players acting like crackheads by now - it was beyond repair.

5. Indians thus opted out of the meaningless and self aggrandising 'Leader Room'.

6. Indian leadership at this point told Indians that the spending days were over, legacy Indians would not be replaced by spenders and mercenaries buying their place in our ranks.

7. Some Indians now under the influence of Gree crack left to pursue their desire for prizes and rank. This was generally reported on the forums as the "Indians fallng apart", but it was our decision.

8. For the last 3 or 4 wars, Indians have spent very little Gold. We've watched as the forums became a hotbed of whining, quit threads, Gree abuse, and other forms of venting by the angry addicted.

9. Eventually, when you all stopped beating your chests like Tarzan, perhaps you heard the beat of the Indian drums that you all marched to in the past - those drums were beating out a simple message... Wake Up Dummies You're Being Exploited.

10. So you're retiring at the top FC? Welcome back to the real world. The world where irrespective of how much you spent, there will always be an Indian to remind you of your mental weakness, and the fact that you actually won nothing. You didn't beat the Indians, we'd already opted out when the price went beyond the justifiable cost of 'buying entertainment', FC were in fact only fighting the shadows we left behind.

In closing, well played Gree, it was you and you alone that took the crown from the Indians. All the chumps that once danced to our tune, now dance to yours. Well played indeed.

Sent from my iPhone

The Future of Fight Club

Dear Friends and Fellow Fighters,

For the 13th consecutive time Fight Club placed #1 on the Empire City map to maintain our 100% success rate. Along the way we suffered our first defeats, which although disappointing for us all were inevitable at some point. But, in essence, FC truly has nothing left toprove to any other syndicate. We have dominated Wars comprehensively and our success is a testament to the unity and fighting spirit of all our members, both past and present.

Those who have bean with FC since Day 1, as well as those who know the history, will be well aware that FC was originally formed to take on and beat head-to-head the self-styled Crime City bullyboys known as the Indians. We did that comprehensively time and time again - they were no match for us. Eventually the Indians withered away whilst FC powered on. They were good times indeed.

The fact is that CC has changed markedly since the first War many months ago. GREE has only one objective which is, quite frankly, to screw us as far as possible. Recently, the majority of players agree that GREE have stepped far over the line of blatant profiteering into outright fraud. Many of you have successfully pursued individual refunds from Apple and Google. This is a game - it shouldn't have to be like this. We're supposed to have fun, not be frustrated week after week.

The Board is of the opinion that GREE have taken their abuses too far now and it is time to make a symbolic stand against them. Many, both inside and outside of FC, have already taken their own stands by quitting. We believe many more will be doing so over the coming weeks.

With that in mind, the Board of FC has reached a unanimous decision that the next and last battle of 2013 will be the final swan song for FC. After that battle, FC will be disbanded and renamed with a new vision and gameplay strategy. The core of that vision will be to have fun with friends whilst spending as little gold as possible. Those who wish to
spend will be free to do so but there will be no compunction to do so. If
you wish to be an all out fighter wishing to rank as high as possible
during Wars then our new syndicate will not be a natural home for you. We will post more details about our new syndicate in due course.

We hope that everybody will stay with us for the last battle and give FC the send off that it truly deserves which is to finish as we started, for
the 14th and final time, ranking #1 in our final outing. We will play in
the way that only FC truly can - which is to tap tap tap at will, however much you want, whenever you want. All Board Members will collectively participate in the running of our last War - our primary goal will be to have FUN as a team! To those who decide to leave or retire beforehand, we truly wish you all the best.

The Board acknowledges and respects the fact that the decisions being announced herein will create some anger, bitterness and resentment amongst some of our syndicate members. But, we have deliberated long and hard
about this - not just today but for some weeks now. The decisions are full and final. We have no wish to see FC fall into decay and oblivion. Going out at the top is the correct choice - the only choice that is a fitting end for FC. We ask that players do not start conducting witch hunts in main chat - we will take action if required. Please conduct your discussions in a polite and respectful manner, as befitting of your place in FC. Thank you.

We will be making a formal announcement on the forum shortly but in the meantime please respect FC and do not re-post this announcement outside of FC. Thank you.

Sorry, I'm almost crying as I write this (AMG).

Regards,

The Fight Club Board.

Emperor886
11-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Sorry to hear AMG, that really sucks, but I guess it had to happen sooner or later. Respect, Fight Club, you fought very well all this time.

Just out of curiosity, all those mods won for first place, do those apply to all members that remain inside the syndicate, or were they given out to each member at the time of the win permanently? If it's the former, disbanding and joining other syndicates would mean a lot of money went to waste.

ploop
11-19-2013, 12:29 PM
never thought this day would come

The_
11-19-2013, 12:31 PM
Sorry to hear AMG, that really sucks, but I guess it had to happen sooner or later. Respect, Fight Club, you fought very well all this time.

Just out of curiosity, all those mods won for first place, do those apply to all members that remain inside the syndicate, or were they given out to each member at the time of the win permanently? If it's the former, disbanding and joining other syndicates would mean a lot of money went to waste.

GREE doesn't take away items, oh wait...

Emperor886
11-19-2013, 12:43 PM
GREE doesn't take away items, oh wait...

See that's the thing, being that they aren't even items, I think the bonus might be linked to the actual syndicate; ergo, if you leave, you lose the bonus. I really hope for them that it's not like that.

The_
11-19-2013, 12:52 PM
See that's the thing, being that they aren't even items, I think the bonus might be linked to the actual syndicate; ergo, if you leave, you lose the bonus. I really hope for them that it's not like that.

I believe it constitutes as an item that is transferable from one syndicate to another since I've seen A&F's inventory before. In addition, these items are earned with thousands of dollars, so it would be extremely unfair for them to be taken away (no offense on the raid boss, GREE).

jrei
11-19-2013, 01:29 PM
I belong to a syn where long ass posts are a regular thing and I am the official synopsis maker so I will take my talents to the forum for those who really don't care enough to read the first post.

FC#1! But 1st defeat, yea SAS! Gettin bored. Back in the day we took care of Indians. GREE ugh. Next battle last, will dispand. May turn FC2 into new FC. CROM.

Touch Down
11-19-2013, 01:30 PM
The amount of spending that goes on in the top 10 is amazing. I am not surprised top 10 teams buckle to their own wallets.

It was only a matter of time before SAS won in an event and looks like FC want to quit while ahead and before that happens.

SAS have one last shot and I can smell the gold burning already. May the best team win.

Respect to FC and their awesome reign. A new chapter about to begin.

mxz
11-19-2013, 01:42 PM
No one has commented on how out of touch Burn has gotten? He used to be a legend...

Dr BoneCrusher
11-19-2013, 02:25 PM
No one has commented on how out of touch Burn has gotten? He used to be a legend...

MXZ how are you? I addressed that fool in that other thread! This is a thread made with class.

wrestler84
11-19-2013, 02:46 PM
FC will be missed. You guys are the best. Quick question though, who is burn?

ploop
11-19-2013, 03:07 PM

he was an indian who got caught hacking, and his account was reset with his gold refunded

dragon001
11-19-2013, 03:15 PM
It would be better if they designed the cost structure so that you could only spend a certain amount and beyond that it would not let you... would open up the game to many players and not just a few.

Trev
11-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Well guys, nothing is forever. Things change. It was great fun being in FC, met many great people. For myself I have stepped down from FC as of now. I see no reason to carry on in spending or using so much of my time playing this game. I will just carry on as a free player and play when I want to play, which will be way less.
Good luck to everyone.

Sal The Stockbroker
11-19-2013, 04:05 PM

Not really sure. Thought I read something awhile back about him being into gorillas or some other kind of sick stuff.

Vinnie2345
11-19-2013, 04:10 PM
So who's gonna win first, in 2014?

Da_Boss
11-19-2013, 04:19 PM
"our success is a testament to the unity and fighting spirit of all our members, both past and present."

This part made me laugh. Your success is a testament to all of your deep pockets and hopefully not ridiculously high credit card bills. 2nd mortgage anyone?

Grecoref
11-19-2013, 04:24 PM
I've been playing since day one while I'm not a big spender of gold I'm a loyal player. I'm on the game hourly and and see what a mess this game has become. When I'm beaten by a player who is a lvl 28 with over 1 mil in stats it's hard to swallow. I want to applaud the fight club board for standing up for us little guys about the unfairness greed has made this game. It was all about playing at one point then it turned into a job. Which I still haven't been paid.

Icky Juice
11-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Apparently in can't make threads, I did want this to get to them, so thx for this forum in which I may speak.

I'd like to throw something out there guys,
Please do not empty your bank accounts next war trying to beat FC. GREE does not deserve it. In fact, they do not deserve any money from any of us. I have sufficiently run my life into the ground, ignoring friends, family, my son, my girlfriend, my pursuit of real happiness in this life, playing this game. Although I have had a WONDERFUL time, playing with all of you, the feelings of grandiosity and accomplishment I've seen across the forum boards only reflects the need we all have for expressing ourselves in the search to discover just what exactly we are capable of, and it saddens me to think what other great things we may all have accomplished with the effort and resources expended on this game. We live in a world that has been purposely filled with just such distractions as these. So that we may all continue to feed the machine of industry and economics while never building anything of substance for ourselves and our children. Everyone here obviously has much to offer this world in terms of dedication, hard work, team work, values, heart, and comraderie. Not to mention intelligence, which abounds in this game like few other places. I truly hope that we may take our leave from this wretched hole of wasted energy, taking with us all we have gained in terms of the bonds created between us, and strength gained through overcoming common diversities. Leave, and go forth, back into the world of the living, and do just that, LIVE. The Indians member who posted in the FC thread was correct, we are addicted, and this addiction is by design. The monsters of consumerism have researched and perfected the art of exploiting out deepest desires, for friendship, and accomplishment, our drive to be great. They are stealing these things from us, one bar of truly worthless gold, at a time. We are so much more than this, we are beautiful, intelligent, loyal, loving people, we are meant for so much more than this. I have much respect for all of you that I have met here, and wish you all the best in life. Thank you for inviting me into your family. Think on my words, be merry, and LIVE DAMNIT! :-D Much love SAS.

hexie
11-19-2013, 11:05 PM
So who's gonna win first, in 2014?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74964-The-Future-of-Fight-Club&p=1081849&viewfull=1#post1081849

candyson
11-19-2013, 11:14 PM
This man is obviously insane.
Guess we don't disagree for once, montecore

Elastic Earl
11-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Obviously I took a view on the merits of this game several months ago. However, I truly had a great time playing this game with everyone. Made lots of great virtual friends and enemies. The design guaranteed the life of the game was finite. Regardless, it gave me the chance to meet amazing people from all over the world that I would have never met otherwise. Good luck to everyone I met in game and on the forum.

This result was inevitable.

But it was a damn good run!

Best Regards,

CERBERUS

Captain Torgue
11-19-2013, 11:50 PM
FC is breaking up because they lost to SAS plain and simple. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional. They have always had the mentality of win at all costs and now that dream is shattered there is no point in their existence. I would have respected them much more if they had at least been honest about it.

Sleazy_P_Martini
11-20-2013, 02:13 AM
Why would fc want to do another war for 1st place? They've already said they're hanging up the gloves because of the sad state of affairs in CC. Why continue the feeding something that you clearly lost a desire for? It won't take back the two losses to SAS. There's nothing more to prove. You guys are the best. One more 1st place win won't do anything for your reputation.

To SAS:
You guys rock. You defeated fc fair and square. Nobody but you thought that was possible. You defied the odds. I wouldn't mind seeing you buys tone it down a bit tho. It seems that you guys have been beaten bynmanynother syndicates other than fc. You don't hear them getting all worked up.

HTCBC
11-20-2013, 02:50 AM
Destroying an empire to win a war is no victory

Ending a battle to save an empire is no defeat

Deuces914135880
11-20-2013, 03:09 AM
I've been playing since day one while I'm not a big spender of gold I'm a loyal player. I'm on the game hourly and and see what a mess this game has become. When I'm beaten by a player who is a lvl 28 with over 1 mil in stats it's hard to swallow. I want to applaud the fight club board for standing up for us little guys about the unfairness greed has made this game. It was all about playing at one point then it turned into a job. Which I still haven't been paid.

lol so you met my camper in war. its actually 1.5 mill stat now ;) 150 defensive wins, 80k IP, mostly hitting walls to not gain IP and not a single goldbar used. see you next war ;)

CJ54 has a small weiner
11-20-2013, 04:22 AM
lol so you met my camper in war. its actually 1.5 mill stat now ;) 150 defensive wins, 80k IP, mostly hitting walls to not gain IP and not a single goldbar used. see you next war ;)

wow bro thats so impressive everyone really gives a ****

MS13-TURKISHTIGER
11-20-2013, 04:48 AM
lol u sas boys seriously, u guys think u all are better than fc but ur syn is the only one running around saying we beat fc
just expressing the fact that their a bigger syn then urs and u all are excited that u won a fight.

dont forget , u can win a fight but if u loose the war, u automatically loose the fight!

Deuces914135880
11-20-2013, 05:51 AM
wow bro thats so impressive everyone really gives a ****
Dont be Jelly bro

Max Power
11-20-2013, 06:40 AM
FC is breaking up because they lost to SAS plain and simple. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional. They have always had the mentality of win at all costs and now that dream is shattered there is no point in their existence. I would have respected them much more if they had at least been honest about it.

Look at the last line in your sig, the one that shows syndicate ranking.

Now, show me anywhere that number 2 is better than number 1.

Beat them overall next event, you have something to talk about. Nobody hands out trophies for winning the first quarter in a football game.

Dr Girlfriend
11-20-2013, 06:54 AM

Beat them overall next event, you have something to talk about. Nobody hands out trophies for winning the first quarter in a football game.

Exactly. SAS demonstrated that they could out-tap FC for two hours, let's see them do it for 73 hours.

offline04
11-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Exactly. SAS demonstrated that they could out-tap FC for two hours, let's see them do it for 73 hours.

...which nobody was able to do before!!!

Step by step...

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-20-2013, 08:23 AM

I don't think SAS would ever try to battle FC more than 2 times in the next event
Just sayin

MWWM J
11-20-2013, 10:53 AM
I know. And if we beat them five times and won the city section you and everyone else would be saying we haven't proved anything until we did it more than once. And then you would probably say it's meaningless until we did it 14 times.

We broke their streaks, cost them two prizes and beat them twice. No other syndicate has ever come close to that or even beat them once.
Then again "NO OTHER SYNDICATE" has been #1 that long either....

The Billionaire
11-20-2013, 11:48 AM

You're the one who is delusional. The board had been discussing the retirement of the group ever since the raid boss shambles and at that point we were still undefeated. Our issues are with Gree not losing to SAS, the timing of the loss was unfortunate and we knew you be crying out that SAS caused FC to break up but anyone who believes that is delusional. It's been on the cards for a while because we're fed up of the way Gree treats its customers.

I could say that the only reason SAS are ever going to get a section of Empire City is because Fight Club handed it to them by stepping aside. I very much doubt you're going to have to fight for it once we're gone and you'll be the new powerhouse in Crime City but only because Fight Club handed you that opportunity on a plate. Yes you did well to beat us in battle but it would be a lot harder to beat us in a war, just being honest about it ;)

Why would fc want to do another war for 1st place? They've already said they're hanging up the gloves because of the sad state of affairs in CC. Why continue the feeding something that you clearly lost a desire for? It won't take back the two losses to SAS. There's nothing more to prove. You guys are the best. One more 1st place win won't do anything for your reputation.

To SAS:
You guys rock. You defeated fc fair and square. Nobody but you thought that was possible. You defied the odds. I wouldn't mind seeing you buys tone it down a bit tho. It seems that you guys have been beaten bynmanynother syndicates other than fc. You don't hear them getting all worked up.

The issues at the weekend were the final straw and made our decision to retire the group. However, we have players, past and present who love to fight extremely hard. Therefore one more fight to round off what has been a very victorious year seems the right thing to do. We've got numerous players from the past coming back for the farewell fight as well.

Another reason for one more fight is that a lot of players were all due to run out of gold around the same time and vowed they would not being making anymore gold purchases. So rather than have a mass exodus of players we decided it was the right time to retire FC.

Loving your posts over the last couple of days Max. Nothing but sense coming from this guys keyboard, take note!

I know. And if we beat them five times and won the city section you and everyone else would be saying we haven't proved anything until we did it more than once. And then you would probably say it's meaningless until we did it 14 times.

We broke their streaks, cost them two prizes and beat them twice. No other syndicate has ever come close to that or even beat them once.

You're probably right but at least you'd have a lot more to shout about.

Deadwater
11-20-2013, 11:54 AM
The true and last test of SAS would be to win the next war. If they don't they will always be #2.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-20-2013, 01:35 PM

Sry,I just meant that I would like to see you battle them more and then you would change positions in my opinion.
Killing their streak was monumental BTW

Deuces914135880
11-20-2013, 04:07 PM
FC wont be #1 next war even though they are saying they will do it one more time. they have announced their resignation, lot of their members arent pleased with it and has been starting to look around already. they dont want to overspent to make rank 1 again "just because". if its over its over. it will be interesting to see how it turnes out

Captain Torgue
11-20-2013, 11:31 PM
I could say that the only reason SAS are ever going to get a section of Empire City is because Fight Club handed it to them by stepping aside. I very much doubt you're going to have to fight for it once we're gone and you'll be the new powerhouse in Crime City but only because Fight Club handed you that opportunity on a plate. Yes you did well to beat us in battle but it would be a lot harder to beat us in a war, just being honest about it ;)

You previously admitted that the entire syndicate is retiring. No body would believe that all 55-60 members of the current Fight Club roster is retiring. Instead of throwing in the towel because of your loss to SAS why not just rebuild?

Like I stated previously, looking at the leader boards for the collect 20 event at the moment there are still plenty of FC players with a lot of gold. I'm sure after FC splits up tam and h amongst others will still be top 1 and top 25 in these events. There is absolutely no reason for FC to stand aside right now other than their ego is bruised.

The sensible thing going forward for FC is to re-build but lets face it tam won't allow that to happen as long as SAS can beat them in battle. The only reason FC won wars up until now was due to tam and a handful of other players that could put up high IPs such as Balthazar but you all know now that when it comes to battles SAS will end your win streak every time.

Shadypal
11-20-2013, 11:40 PM
...but you all know now that when it comes to battles SAS will end your win streak every time.

So basically you are just a bump on the road to slow them down on their road to #1. Sounds like you can't be the wall that completely puts a stop to their path to # 1.

Words of a #2 admitting you can't stop them but just slow them down.....a little bit n

Captain Torgue
11-21-2013, 12:15 AM
So basically you are just a bump on the road to slow them down on their road to #1. Sounds like you can't be the wall that completely puts a stop to their path to # 1.

Words of a #2 admitting you can't stop them but just slow them down.....a little bit n

We bruised their ego and prevented them from getting the streak mods. There are a handful of FC players that basically have an unlimited supply of gold and that is the reason they have stayed in first place to date. These very same people are now having a tantrum that they are not getting all the prizes even though they are sitting on a gigantic pile of gold and thus the reason they claim they are retiring when in fact they can't handle that their team mates won't lift their game and buy as much gold as them.

Icky Juice
11-21-2013, 02:49 PM
If you don't think Gree has people in these forums inciting this fued further, than you're the only delusional one that matters to them. They would like nothing more than to make another couple 100 grand off all this nonsense. If you can't put your tapping finger down for other reasons, do it cuz you refuse to played like a little *****. For god's sake, it will never matter to anyone, anywhere, ever, who wins this stuff. Ever.

Icky Juice
11-21-2013, 02:52 PM
I'd like to know the highest ranking team that hasn't spent a single dollar on this game, they're the true top team in Crime City, the rest of us are just faking it.

cyko
11-21-2013, 02:54 PM
No Gold Forever Placed 116 in the first battle without spending a dime, and was consistently top 150-175.

nico valentino
11-21-2013, 05:09 PM
My question to fight club is.... Number one for 13 battles or a brand new mustang gt? I'll take the mustang, no hate IM just saying it's such a tragedy you spend so much on a low graphic game, send me some cash for xmas lol.

Ryno777
11-21-2013, 05:44 PM
No Gold Forever Placed 116 in the first battle without spending a dime, and was consistently top 150-175.
Impressive, how would you do that?

alovitz
11-21-2013, 05:52 PM
I would like to thank fight club and others for expressing the frustration anger and dissatisfaction with GREED and how they consistantly mistreat their paying customers. They don't care about ANYONE paying or not we all are just trash to them. I was a paying player but I've had enough and why should I pay. I played the last case event spent hundreds of gold only to get junk. My team and I made it to level 9 ONLY TO BE STUCK THERE TILL THE GAME WAS OVER. I thought I had a chance at the big prize but all I got all my team got was JUNK. My advice to all out there don't buy any gold play for free enjoy what you can of this game they wont care about you not buying gold there are plenty of SUCKERS OUT THERE WHO WILL. But why pay for a product that is flawed overrun with hackers and cheaters who win all the big prizes for free. Why give money to a company that NEVER RESPONDS TO YOU. why give money for a game that is always stopping. Why give money to play a game that is fixed.why pay money only to get frustrated in the end when you don't get what you paid for. GREED is the real name of this game company they can have other peoples money they wont be getting mine again. Don't be STUPID STOP PAYING GREED TO PLAY THEIR GAME

E=AppleMacGuy;1081810]For the 13th consecutive time Fight Club placed #1 on the Empire City map to maintain our 100% success rate. Along the way we suffered our first defeats, which although disappointing for us all were inevitable at some point. We again congratulate SAS on beating us fair and square. It was the most epic battle to have been played out in Crime City so far.

follow.

Regards,

The Fight Club Board, on behalf of Fight Club.[/QUOTE]

Alice
11-21-2013, 07:25 PM
might be a little late to read this, but No Gold Forever will always welcome any members from Fight Club who wants to just have fun and take a break from gold buying:p

Touch Down
11-21-2013, 07:26 PM
might be a little late to read this, but No Gold Forever will always welcome any members from Fight Club who wants to just have fun and take a break from gold buying:p

What do you do with your free gold?

Alice
11-21-2013, 09:04 PM
What do you do with your free gold?

2xPalm 2xGC and shinny Belle:p, maybe use some free gold next war for the 3% cash item. Usually I won't use gold for any events...

Winnson
11-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Wow. I came to these forums because I can't get a response to restore my character and it has really opened my eyes.

Is Crime City on the outs and that is why they don't support it anymore, or is it just blind greed?

Either way, I've been convinced that I don't need my old character restored.

I just need my last gold purchase refunded because I wasn't able to enjoy it.

By the time they get around to restoring my character I will be way behind anyway, so better to recover that money.

No matter how fun your game is, being too greedy and ignoring your players is probably not the most genius business model.

GG Gree, GG

The Avenger$
11-22-2013, 07:49 PM
That sucks. Its going to change battles

The Avenger$
11-22-2013, 07:51 PM
FC will always be remembered regardless.

Keapa
11-22-2013, 09:28 PM
FC did not get the streak because we ran out of time

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 12:12 AM

hahahahahahaha good one tam :)

Keapa
11-23-2013, 12:58 AM
You reckon?

The Billionaire
11-23-2013, 01:13 AM
hahahahahahaha good one tam :)

She's right, when we got matched against SAS we needed to find an extra 15 minutes if we were going to complete the streak so it was over then because there wasn't enough time left to complete it

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 01:26 AM
She's right, when we got matched against SAS we needed to find an extra 15 minutes if we were going to complete the streak so it was over then because there wasn't enough time left to complete it

so the two SAS victories had nothing to do with it but instead it was poor leadership and co-ordination on behalf of FC? Is this what you are trying to say?

Keapa
11-23-2013, 01:29 AM
What do you reckon ....we ran out of time. Oooops. Bit of a mistake

The Billionaire
11-23-2013, 01:37 AM
so the two SAS victories had nothing to do with it but instead it was poor leadership and co-ordination on behalf of FC? Is this what you are trying to say?

The first victory put a dent in the plan but then we waited for Gree to resolve their server issues before continuing and lengthly matchup times meant we ran out of time so the second SAS victory didn't kill our streak because it was already dead but you did manage to beat us fair and square in what will probably go down as the most legendary battle ever in CC.

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 01:37 AM
What do you reckon ....we ran out of time. Oooops. Bit of a mistake

Awesome, can I borrow that excuse and say the reason SAS didn't come first last war is that we simply "ran out of time"?

Thanks again tam, you're always such a great sport.

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 01:41 AM
The first victory put a dent in the plan but then we waited for Gree to resolve their server issues before continuing and lengthly matchup times meant we ran out of time so the second SAS victory didn't kill our streak because it was already dead but you did manage to beat us fair and square in what will probably go down as the most legendary battle ever in CC.

Ok Bill, I'm more inclined to believe you rather than tam and I have to admit you have been a good sport about your loss. However having said that the mind boggles as to why you would wait on Gree to resolve anything. You know their history regarding bugs and other such issues. Especially during a war when wins mean everything waiting for Gree to fix their servers was a costly mistake.

If this really is the case then the FC officers in charge of co-ordinating last wars battles did an awful job at it.

The Billionaire
11-23-2013, 01:45 AM
Ok Bill, I'm more inclined to believe you rather than tam and I have to admit you have been a good sport about your loss. However having said that the mind boggles as to why you would wait on Gree to resolve anything. You know their history regarding bugs and other such issues. Especially during a war when wins mean everything waiting for Gree to fix their servers was a costly mistake.

If this really is the case then the FC officers in charge of co-ordinating last wars battles did an awful job at it.

The streak was more than doable when we got started again but some seriously long matchup times meant our remaining time got eaten up. We were waiting 20 minutes sometimes and then got matched against a top 500 syndicate.

gunny22
11-23-2013, 01:52 AM

Respect!

Recently I joined RCG for the same reasons: have fun, no gold.
We are in Top 250, although I'm convinced you can find much better, you are Always welcome to reinforce our syn.

I believe this is our latest recruitment post:
Rock City Gang (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75373-227-Rock-City-Gang)

Gunny

HavingFun
11-23-2013, 02:12 AM
The streak was more than doable when we got started again but some seriously long matchup times meant our remaining time got eaten up. We were waiting 20 minutes sometimes and then got matched against a top 500 syndicate.
You're an awesome player and have contributed more to the forum and the game than most but still yet if FC hadn't lost to SAS then the streak wouldn't have had to be re-started. Hence SAS blocked you, threw you off track, prevented you, left you at Gree's mercy, whatever you want to call it from getting the streak. No, I'm not in any SAS team either. Just an obvious observation.

(CK) EL
11-23-2013, 05:42 AM
You're an awesome player and have contributed more to the forum and the game than most but still yet if FC hadn't lost to SAS then the streak wouldn't have had to be re-started. Hence SAS blocked you, threw you off track, prevented you, left you at Gree's mercy, whatever you want to call it from getting the streak. No, I'm not in any SAS team either. Just an obvious observation.

u r right
but nobody in FC cares anymore for those things.
we are preparing for next final fight

iteachem
11-23-2013, 08:10 AM
u r right
but nobody in FC cares anymore for those things.
we are preparing for next final fight

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-p04Fmz0EE68/Uj3Z1miFpAI/AAAAAAAAAaU/mU02tYmaRoo/s320/keep-calm-it-s-the-final-countdown.png

iteachem
11-23-2013, 08:11 AM
http://info.whatisbluesky.com/Portals/148740/images/final-countdown.jpg

CC Pablo
11-23-2013, 09:26 AM
http://info.whatisbluesky.com/Portals/148740/images/final-countdown.jpg

Oh man! now I can't stop singing that song!

Peppers
11-23-2013, 12:25 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65512-It-s-the-Final-Countdown

A Final Countdown blast from the past. Enjoy :)

sister morphine
11-23-2013, 01:41 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65512-It-s-the-Final-Countdown

A Final Countdown blast from the past. Enjoy :)
Interesting to re-read Cap'n Torque's comments in that one

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 02:50 PM
Pablo and Peppers, miss you guys :)

Interesting to re-read Cap'n Torque's comments in that one

haha yeah, hasn't the game changed since then. Even reading Vitos comments I see with the latest stat inflation from the raid boss everyone from SAS can hit FC now. The game has changed so much since then in terms of peoples stats.

The number of players in SAS and RG that can hit the weakest FC l250 player (always to 20-0) are quite limited...As always for the syndicate wars it's about match ups.

E Money
11-24-2013, 11:07 AM
We're the number 1 all girl syndicate. Currently full at 52 members. We're only top 1000, but are posed to make some moves up with recent new members. Our #1 goal is to have fun. Us girls have to stick together :-)

TZora
11-24-2013, 03:40 PM
i'm a peepee man

LOL @ peepee man .. there's nothing for you in this thread peepee man because you did not contribute to anything. nothing! yea, you have your own excuse, fight club called you out in their thread, big deal!

but you had to run your mouth cuz you got a sorry excuse, "fight club called us out". did you or any of your accomplices contribute to those 2 losses out of 1000 wins fight club has? no, then why don't you crawl back in to your peepee? :p

ploop
11-24-2013, 03:42 PM
then why don't you crawl back in to your peepee? :p

they are all burned!!!!:o but peepees they don't have either

TZora
11-24-2013, 07:34 PM
do u see ploop, my words you've quoted in your signature, how true are they :)

the fact is that this thread is all about the Fight Club. but peepee man is trying hard to get some satisfaction out of this thread by continuously running his mouth. it's about time he should understand, indiots are "irrelevant"!

sister morphine
11-24-2013, 09:21 PM

the fact is that this thread is all about the Fight Club. but peepee man is trying hard to get some satisfaction out of this thread by continuously running his mouth. it's about time he should understand, indiots are "irrelevant"!
If Indians "were, are and always will be" irrelevant, why do you constantly talk about them?

Fight Club was put together to beat them; that doesn't sound irrelevant to me. Just curious. ;)

TZora
11-24-2013, 11:42 PM
"were, are and always will be" irrelevant
to the Fight club? yes. to me? ummm a different story ;)

Fight Club was put together to beat them; that doesn't sound irrelevant to me. Just curious. ;)
i hope you do understand the past tense, don't you? well, they were of some significance till the time they tried hard to beat the Fight Club but since they gave up a long ago, they are of no relevance :)

bdub
11-24-2013, 11:48 PM

LOL!!! You ran out of time because SAS ended your streak and there was no way you could have completed it. At least be honest.

That was exactly our intent too....yes it felt good to put in a nice win against FC, kill the FC streak and get the world record single battle IP while accomplishing the previously mentioned 2 goals.

FYI, I only posted to clear the air, since you were obviously trying to misrepresent the truth. Good fight though FC.

sister morphine
11-25-2013, 12:50 AM
i hope you do understand the past tense, don't you? well, they were of some significance till the time they tried hard to beat the Fight Club but since they gave up a long ago, they are of no relevance :)
The way some people still get so wound up whenever Indians get mentioned on the forum suggests otherwise ;)

Fact is, they were never ever a group of players all with huge stats. I've probably still got those profile shots sent out by the Professor during CK days. Only a few Indians then were stat monsters of the time. #FACT

TZora
11-25-2013, 02:30 AM
The way some people still get so wound up whenever Indians get mentioned on the forum suggests otherwise ;)

wound up? ok ... wow http://www.mousehousemagic.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif
we love "mentioning" jokes .. for laughs and giggles :)

Fact is, they were never ever a group of players all with huge stats. I've probably still got those profile shots sent out by the Professor during CK days. Only a few Indians then were stat monsters of the time. #FACT

and how exactly do you plan to relate your so called "#fact" with this thread? :confused:

if we're into facts, how about the fact that indiots were kicked out of the leaderboard? they didn't "leave" on their own. they didn't make any public announcements before running away. they tried pretty hard and when they saw they couldn't, they quietly chickened out. that is a #FACT.

and for anyone talking about high stat players banding together, nobody held you back. each syndicate out there had equal opportunity to collaborate with "good stats" people.

Max Power
11-25-2013, 04:54 AM
do u see ploop, my words you've quoted in your signature, how true are they :)the fact is that this thread is all about the Fight Club. but peepee man is trying hard to get some satisfaction out of this thread by continuously running his mouth. it's about time he should understand, indiots are "irrelevant"!"Indiots". How clever. About as clever as TWhora.Wow, this is fun!

TZora
11-25-2013, 05:26 AM
"Indiots". How clever. About as clever as TWhora.Wow, this is fun!
and, Dora the explorer ...

http://imagesup.net/?di=0138538568114

"swiper, no swiping" :o

HTCBC
11-25-2013, 08:09 AM
munch my popcorn and having a giggle. lots of love for FC in the forums and chats

dr007
11-25-2013, 11:44 AM
A special shout out to TZU! If that was really you. How's life man? Have u dealt with your gender identity issues? Come clean to your fam yet? 😳

vitus79
11-25-2013, 11:47 AM
lol @ TWhora.. will you ever stfu? i think you are way more irrelevant since FC booted your freeloading azz out. never made it to the shark tank but speaking about chickened out? at least we gave them some challenge for a while and IN was not formed purely by IP or gold commitments, or stats. we were the first syndicate befor gree catched the idea to make it a money pit, that my big mouthed friend is the only fact.
in a game all about gold anymore it was just not possible to have spenders and freeplayers in one syndicate fighting for top positions like #2,3 or 10.

you dont spend a dime and didnt while u was countenanced in FC, yet have the balls to call us out like that? funny you..

ploop
11-25-2013, 01:05 PM

well your words are true!!! #truefact

TZora
11-25-2013, 03:47 PM
you dont spend a dime and didnt while u was countenanced in FC, yet have the balls to call us out like that? funny you..
i don't have them .. do i need to? http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

what Fight Club gave me, i respect them for that and i did play my part when required. i'm still playing my part. *if ye know what i mean* http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/ffj/floorlaugh.gif

iteachem
11-25-2013, 06:49 PM
i don't have them .. do i need to? http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/grin-smiley-emoticon.gif
i'm still playing my part. *if ye know what i mean* http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/ffj/floorlaugh.gif

I guess even fight club needs a village idiot..

Sir Reddevil
11-25-2013, 07:22 PM
A special shout out to TZU! If that was really you. How's life man? Have u dealt with your gender identity issues? Come clean to your fam yet? 

Speaking of coming clean, Home Boy. Are you still giving Klepto itune codes for all those risqué pics he sends you in return? That's so cute. I like that pretty one you sent him...the one with your hand on your chin & your boxers on? Again, your friends are my friends & you should know better.

You're very naive

dr007
11-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Speaking of coming clean, Home Boy. Are you still giving Klepto itune codes for all those risqué pics he sends you in return? That's so cute. I like that pretty one you sent him...the one with your hand on your chin & your boxers on? Again, your friends are my friends & you should know better.

You're very naive

He shared them with you sweetheart. How much did that cost? Glad you appreciate a good looking man. How long since you have been out?

Sir Reddevil
11-25-2013, 08:08 PM

He shared them with you sweetheart. How much did that cost? Glad you appreciate a good looking man. How long since you have been out?

Sweetheart? LMAO

TZora
11-25-2013, 08:16 PM
u think village people are idiots? is this what you teach to the kids? shame on you!

The_
11-25-2013, 08:21 PM
that's racism .. u think village people are idiots? is this what you teach to the kids? shame on you!
Clearly that isn't racism. Just some angry guy on a phone game forum.

TZora
11-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Clearly that isn't racism. Just some angry guy on a phone game forum.
lol what is he angry about?

well, racism or not .. shows what sort of thinking level he has. and he calls himself a teacher .. iteachem .. what do u teach "them" really?

iteachem
11-25-2013, 08:50 PM
lol what is he angry about?

well, racism or not .. shows what sort of thinking level he has. and he calls himself a teacher .. iteachem .. what do u teach "them" really?

7th grade science actually... trying to give them opportunities other than Twhoring themselves around...

TZora
11-25-2013, 09:16 PM
7th grade science actually... trying to give them opportunities other than Twhoring themselves around...
and if u could be kind, can u tell me what are you doing in the fight club thread? yea yea they called out indiots in their thread, big deal! you are continuously running your mouth in this thread, yet, you are talking about others Twhoring around. ever listen to your own advice? :rolleyes:

u must be pathetic at what u do .. if ur students read all of this, bet they won't be surprised at all! you and your peepee science lol

mxz
11-25-2013, 09:18 PM
I, for one, thank TZora for being the most insightful, educated and helpful player on the forum since Big Money's fall from grace.

TMI
11-25-2013, 09:34 PM
I, for one, thank TZora for being the most insightful, educated and helpful player on the forum since Big Money's fall from grace.

Why did you change your avatar?? The one with the radioactive sign on the face was neat.

Max Power
11-25-2013, 09:45 PM
u think village people are idiots? is this what you teach to the kids? shame on you!
Clearly that isn't racism. Just some angry guy on a phone game forum.You two cant possibly be this stupid.

TZora
11-25-2013, 10:22 PM
You two cant possibly be this stupid.
why? because it is easier to dismiss a situation by just calling people stupid?

dr007
11-25-2013, 11:30 PM
On what planet do you think it's appropriate to use gender identity or homosexuality as a means to disparage someone?

Why do you have all of these accounts to post with? Are you not selling enough used cars lately? Come on bro! U need to fund the next war yo! Or are you asking the syndicate to carry you once more?

Captain Torgue
11-25-2013, 11:40 PM
You two cant possibly be this stupid.

Hello, you must be new here. Welcome to the Gree forums :)

dr007
11-26-2013, 12:57 PM
Hey lil cat, you don't even believe what you say or write anymore, do you? Guess what? Neither do any of us. Now go sell some cars. Someone is looking for a yugo.

Icky Juice
11-27-2013, 12:40 AM
http://s28.postimg.org/aibotvhnh/image.jpg

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 12:53 AM
http://s28.postimg.org/aibotvhnh/image.jpg
Congrats. That worked well :rolleyes:

Icky Juice
11-27-2013, 01:00 AM
Thx, I like this even better vvvv ;-)

(Edit) - dumb...

indians
11-27-2013, 01:40 AM
On what planet do you think it's appropriate to use gender identity or homosexuality as a means to disparage someone?

4) Why would a purported doctor in an open town like New York City be so opposed to admitting he sold shirtless pics of himself to another male Fight Club member? It really isn't a big deal. I get requests for shirtless pics from male Fight Club members all the time.

Couldn't even wait a whole page before montebore spouted off his trademark hypocrisy.

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 03:46 AM
Couldn't even wait a whole page before montebore spouted off his trademark hypocrisy.
Why you hiding behind an alias mr happy? :p

N41LZ
11-27-2013, 04:50 AM
lol @ TWhora.. will you ever stfu? i think you are way more irrelevant since FC booted your freeloading azz out. never made it to the shark tank but speaking about chickened out? at least we gave them some challenge for a while and IN was not formed purely by IP or gold commitments, or stats. we were the first syndicate befor gree catched the idea to make it a money pit, that my big mouthed friend is the only fact.
in a game all about gold anymore it was just not possible to have spenders and freeplayers in one syndicate fighting for top positions like #2,3 or 10.

You were the 1st group to band together to do this and that... you were 1st to call out FC on spending so much.... you were the 1st to.....ra ra ra ra ra

STFU already, you are not the 1st major group that formed, you were just one of a couple.

Isn't it convienient that you are forgetting even back in the day, your "group" still got their azzes kicked by lots of other players unrelated in your "war" and you had to run to daddy noodles

and these days, any Top100 team could beat you, so go out and fade back into obscurity where you belong

(CK) EL
11-27-2013, 05:36 AM

thank u for reminding everybody how classy indians are..

Zora's contribution to FC was beyond yr imagination and she was never booted...
quite the opposite i would say, she insisted to leave because she couldn't keep spending much while board wanted her to stay more..
Zora is one of the best persons i had the honour to meet in cc

erik
11-27-2013, 08:34 AM
You were the 1st group to band together to do this and that... you were 1st to call out FC on spending so much.... you were the 1st to.....ra ra ra ra ra

STFU already, you are not the 1st major group that formed, you were just one of a couple. ng

Who was the other formal group? Indian Hitlist members?

iteachem
11-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Zora is one of the best persons i had the honour to meet i

wow you must not get out much..

Max Power
11-27-2013, 01:21 PM
why? because it is easier to dismiss a situation by just calling people stupid?Village Idiot is a term that has absolutely nothing to do with race. Maybe instead of practicing diarrhea of the mouth all day on the internet, you should open a history book and not sound so much like, oh say.......a village idiot.

TRAZ
11-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Always interesting to see the duration syns last and the paths they opt for.

PedroPimples
11-27-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey Traz. Good to see you every now and again

TRAZ
11-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Hey Traz. Good to see you every now and again

I sometimes remember to mosey back to the forums ;)

TZora
11-27-2013, 04:46 PM
the person you are talking about has a faaaar better life than your pitiful life .. if you ever get to chat with el, you will be enlightened how knowledgeable he is. out of hundreds of thousands of people i've known in my life, only a handful were that knowledgeable.

u indiots on the other hand, can't think anything other than ur peepees and "i beat u 20" in the game LOL.. visit my hood, there's something for u indiots ... here is 499 450 793 .. i'll post a screenie sometime but the work is still in progress :D

Death666
11-27-2013, 05:21 PM
... here is 499 450 793 .. i'll post a screenie sometime but the work is still in progress :D

How do I find a specific person like yourself? I've read alot on this forum about people specifically targeting certain rivals and syndicates but I can't find a way to do that. And I don't mean just adding somebody to my mafia.

Not trying to hijack the thread, I would like to check out ur hood just out of curiosity

TZora
11-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Village Idiot is a term that has absolutely nothing to do with race. Maybe instead of practicing diarrhea of the mouth all day on the internet, you should open a history book and not sound so much like, oh say.......a village idiot.
u sound butthurt .. why so angry? chill dude, it's a drama and we're playing along .. why so serious? :p

TZora
11-27-2013, 06:22 PM
How do I find a specific person like yourself? I've read alot on this forum about people specifically targeting certain rivals and syndicates but I can't find a way to do that. And I don't mean just adding somebody to my mafia.

Not trying to hijack the thread, I would like to check out ur hood just out of curiosity
there r two ways of targeting rivals .. one is by "i beat you 20", and for that you have to be around your rival's level. the second way is to blahblablah on the forums, just like indiots do (and to an extent, i do that too) lol

Max Power
11-27-2013, 11:20 PM
u sound butthurt .. why so angry? chill dude, it's a drama and we're playing along .. why so serious? :pTranslation: I had no idea I was being such an idiot, mostly because I am an idiot, so now I am going to try to turn it on you. Nice try.....

TZora
11-28-2013, 12:24 AM
Translation: I had no idea I was being such an idiot, mostly because I am an idiot, so now I am going to try to turn it on you. Nice try.....
u r still sounding butthurt .. chill :)

(CK) EL
11-28-2013, 12:25 AM

we obviously don't get out in same places

Village Idiot is a term that has absolutely nothing to do with race. Maybe instead of practicing diarrhea of the mouth all day on the internet, you should open a history book and not sound so much like, oh say.......a village idiot.

"diarrhea of the mouth"?

how many messages do u have max?

Translation: I had no idea I was being such an idiot, mostly because I am an idiot, so now I am going to try to turn it on you. Nice try.....

translation: I am in SAS now and i have to say something smart to please them

Captain Torgue
11-28-2013, 12:37 AM

We are easily pleased, nothing remotely intelligent needs to be said in order to please us :)

Eddie Eagle Eye
11-28-2013, 01:48 AM
Congrats on winning FC
Good for you ;-)
EEE

Max Power
11-28-2013, 11:27 AM
"diarrhea of the mouth"? how many messages do u have max?Its not a quantity issue, its a quality issue.

fuzzy
11-28-2013, 01:22 PM
we obviously don't get out in same places

"diarrhea of the mouth"?

how many messages do u have max?

U see El....many others here like max have so many posts due to early ground breaking of the game....when they discovered the almighty M4a1 that made the game unbalance (lmao). When tramp stamp was here breaking ground on encomey appects of the game....

Truthfully everyone here is a troll except for players truly do work for the forum...Bill with his boss threads / BM with SLTQ threads and then reaper has taken over / mxz with new drop rates when we got new maps...

All else are trolls or haters....not much of a difference

Max Power
11-28-2013, 02:06 PM
U see El....many others here like max have so many posts due to early ground breaking of the game....when they discovered the almighty M4a1 that made the game unbalance (lmao). When tramp stamp was here breaking ground on encomey appects of the game....Truthfully everyone here is a troll except for players truly do work for the forum...Bill with his boss threads / BM with SLTQ threads and then reaper has taken over / mxz with new drop rates when we got new maps...All else are trolls or haters....not much of a differenceIt was a time of non stop game play discussions in here. I would guess 90% of all old timers posts were in the first nine months they were here....

PedroPimples
11-28-2013, 03:06 PM
U see El....many others here like max have so many posts due to early ground breaking of the game....when they discovered the almighty M4a1 that made the game unbalance (lmao). When tramp stamp was here breaking ground on encomey appects of the game....

Truthfully everyone here is a troll except for players truly do work for the forum...Bill with his boss threads / BM with SLTQ threads and then reaper has taken over / mxz with new drop rates when we got new maps...

All else are trolls or haters....not much of a difference

Please don't confuse non trolls and mxz.
He is as big a troll as the rest of them.

mxz
11-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Please don't confuse non trolls and mxz.
He is as big a troll as the rest of them.I'm hurt. :(