PDA

View Full Version : To everyone who is retiring

Sverige
11-19-2013, 02:57 AM
We are a syndicate who used to be top 25 but things can.change quickly as you all know. We now go for win goals with a decent result :-)
But we are short of members and we miss 1 bonus. We been trying to get money for that bonus for forever now.
So to you who are retiring, please consider to come and make a donation before you leave for good.
It would truly help us in the struggle for new recruits and focus on other things than donations. Any spare bricks would be appreciated as well.

If this is something you feel like doing please send me a PM with in game name and I will send syndicate code back.

thanks

Schloesser
11-19-2013, 03:23 AM
If you are former top 25s, I really can't see the attraction in donating to people who should already have high IPHs and should have completed the bonuses yourselves when in the top 25 instead of members holding on to their cash selfishly.

There seem to be far more worthy causes out there among the many struggling teams. To use a silly analogy it is like asking the USA to give massive grant aid to UK instead of giving any available aid to poorer nations.

Sverige
11-19-2013, 03:29 AM
Well if you not interested no need to explain why lol. As I said things change quickly, many of our members from the top 25 days have left and we are a half syn with mixed IPH players

Schloesser
11-19-2013, 03:31 AM
I didn't explain - I set-out why I thought you sounded particularly unworthy in the hope that everyone avoids your money grabbing when there are more needy causes.

Schloesser
11-19-2013, 03:57 AM
I draw attention that you are not exactly the empoverished down-n-outs you are now pretending to be, but rather are individuals who bullishly seleced a specific path:

Next war we feel confident that we will complete 50 wins, we have a tight schedule and strategy to do so.
To do this we will have to drop in rank, so if you are interested in joining, keep in mind that we don't go for rank. Probably will end up in top 400. But 50 wins is worth that for sure.
Our syndicate has been here from the beginning and most of us is 1+ million stats.
We do well in SLTQs as well. In Raid Boss event we managed to get to 23/27.
If you are a group of friends wanting to change syn we can take you all as long as you all meet our requirements.
Most of us use a bit of gold, but if you are a free player that is fine as long as you are active!

Requirements:
- Stats need to be over 600k
- Must download kakao chat app before joining
- Active in wars and SLTQs

If you are interested send me a PM with your kakao ID and I will add you.

mistress sherry
11-19-2013, 04:09 AM
I didn't explain - I set-out why I thought you sounded particularly unworthy in the hope that everyone avoids your money grabbing when there are more needy causes. i believe the post was talking about in game money. meaning money already in the game that you can only use in the game

sister morphine
11-19-2013, 04:12 AM
If you are former top 25s, I really can't see the attraction in donating to people who should already have high IPHs and should have completed the bonuses yourselves when in the top 25 instead of members holding on to their cash selfishly.

There seem to be far more worthy causes out there among the many struggling teams. To use a silly analogy it is like asking the USA to give massive grant aid to UK instead of giving any available aid to poorer nations.
Why shouldn't USA give money to UK. UK gives money to India still, presumably to help fund its space programme ;)

sister morphine
11-19-2013, 04:13 AM
We are a syndicate who used to be top 25 but things can.change quickly as you all know. We now go for win goals with a decent result :-)
But we are short of members and we miss 1 bonus. We been trying to get money for that bonus for forever now.
So to you who are retiring, please consider to come and make a donation before you leave for good.
It would truly help us in the struggle for new recruits and focus on other things than donations. Any spare bricks would be appreciated as well.

If this is something you feel like doing please send me a PM with in game name and I will send syndicate code back.

thanks
How much $$$$ you needing?

budman68
11-19-2013, 04:16 AM
Want my money pay me. 1/2 off what gree charges. Go ahead pm me your details.

Schloesser
11-19-2013, 04:16 AM
i believe the post was talking about in game money. meaning money already in the game that you can only use in the game

Well duh - thanks for your analysis. And I was explaining that it you had loads of in-game cash, perhaps were thinking of selling all your buildings, there seem to be far worthier causes among the lowly struggling teams that giving it to a shower of chancers from the top 25 who had bullishly chosen to submarine as a tactic to chase 50 wins/streaks for themselves.

hexie
11-19-2013, 04:23 AM
Well duh - thanks for your analysis. And I was explaining that it you had loads of in-game cash, perhaps were thinking of selling all your buildings, there seem to be far worthier causes among the lowly struggling teams that giving it to a shower of chancers from the top 25 who had bullishly chosen to submarine as a tactic to chase 50 wins/streaks for themselves.

Expect to see that account and a bunch of others inanely posting in stickies and what not to begin spamming new threads soon.

Sverige
11-19-2013, 11:28 AM
We, as you call it, submarined in rank and went for wins because we had no other choice. We dont have the people or strength to be top 100 even anymore.
You often this angry schloesser? Or are you just on your period?

Sister, we need about 16 billion

Dyng
11-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Herregud varför är vissa som spelar Cc så sjukt otrevliga?

Sverige
11-19-2013, 11:41 AM
Hahaha jag vet inte Dyng. Som jag sa så tror jag den där Schlo... har mens eller nåt

panty sniffer
11-19-2013, 12:19 PM
To everyone who is retiring

Nobody is retiring. They're "Quilting"