PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Fight Club!!!

dr007
11-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Brothers and sisters,

Again, well done. You all fought hard and smart and we have mastered another crime city map. I could not be prouder. It is an honor to fight side by side with such a group of highly competitive players. Club District awaits us!!!👍

TZora
11-18-2013, 07:46 PM
indeed a wonderful fight! well played everyone :)

Shadypal
11-18-2013, 07:53 PM
The champion took a beating by SAS but still remains the champion. Can't say undefeated but still the champ. Good job FC and congrats.

The_
11-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Yay thanks for keeping this game alive with your money!

hooligan1966
11-18-2013, 09:53 PM
Why are you posting this everywhere? If you don't like the game, just uninstall it.

HavingFun
11-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Yea yay fc proving that as long as u spend thousands of dollars u can totally beat a bunch of losers
Yay pixels yay nonexistent gold yay kill yourselves. Seriously I hope every member ever of fight club dies I hope their children get molested I hope their houses burn down I hope their neighbors get cancer, and I hope their pets die. At least I have hope! Stop congratulating these c u n t s they're the enemy! They're a perfect example of everything wrong with this game

Now that you got that off your chest move along and stop derailing threads moron.

MattThomas08
11-19-2013, 12:04 AM
The champion took a beating by SAS but still remains the champion. Can't say undefeated but still the champ. Good job FC and congrats.

They're still undefeated, they just dropped 2 rounds in a fight. One by split decision.

Captain Torgue
11-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Seriously I hope every member ever of fight club dies I hope their children get molested

That's a bit harsh, if you get that wound up over a game you shouldn't be playing it.

CJ54 is incompetent
11-19-2013, 01:23 AM
was dr007 the one who always said SAS could never beat FC in war because SAS could never beat FC in battle?

sister morphine
11-19-2013, 02:02 AM
was dr007 the one who always said SAS could never beat FC in war because SAS could never beat FC in battle?
Think so, yes.

I still can't see SAS winning a war because although most FC members are not much different from other top 10 syn members in the amount of gold they can afford to buy, FC has a few people with seemingly unlimited resources who will continue to give them the edge. That won't change unless those players either retire or step down from FC.

But huge congrats to SAS for beating them twice. I say the first one was fair too in terms of how many from each team could get on the game. If SAS had had a full team the margin would have been much bigger. QED.

CJ54 is incompetent
11-19-2013, 02:11 AM
Think so, yes.

then I guess he better watch his back then :p

Analytikill
11-19-2013, 02:34 AM
That's a bit harsh, if you get that wound up over a game you shouldn't be playing it.

Don't worry if their kids were ever about to get ****d or whatever I'm sure they'd just throw money at the potential rapist till they stopped! Then there'd be a big event about it with banners and ****, proclaiming victory for FC's kids winning the battle against ****. Could be a bi-weekly event even.

Roger Rabbit
11-19-2013, 02:41 AM
Don't worry if their kids were ever about to get ****d or whatever I'm sure they'd just throw money at the potential rapist till they stopped! Then there'd be a big event about it with banners and ****, proclaiming victory for FC's kids winning the battle against ****. Could be a bi-weekly event even.

do you want a hug?

mickyG
11-19-2013, 02:45 AM

do you want a hug?
haha and a little slice of cake

Shadypal
11-19-2013, 02:49 AM
Yea yay fc proving that as long as u spend thousands of dollars u can totally beat a bunch of losers
Yay pixels yay nonexistent gold yay kill yourselves. Seriously I hope every member ever of fight club dies I hope their children get molested I hope their houses burn down I hope their neighbors get cancer, and I hope their pets die. At least I have hope! Stop congratulating these c u n t s they're the enemy! They're a perfect example of everything wrong with this game

With so much anger, hate and malicious comments I think you deserve all of that. Did they really mess up your life that bad? Did they buy your girlfriend/wife and bang her in front of you? Maybe you need a therapist or even a psychiatrist. You really need some help which you won't get here. Nice name by the way. It's a very modest name and shows how you are a great example of what a good society (aka your parents) have introduced to the world.

Analytikill
11-19-2013, 04:23 AM
With so much anger, hate and malicious comments I think you deserve all of that. Did they really mess up your life that bad? Did they buy your girlfriend/wife and bang her in front of you? Maybe you need a therapist or even a psychiatrist. You really need some help which you won't get here. Nice name by the way. It's a very modest name and shows how you are a great example of what a good society (aka your parents) have introduced to the world.

Does nobody appreciate a dark, fked up sense of humor anymore? But seriously I hope u all die just because I can.

sister morphine
11-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Does nobody appreciate a dark, fked up sense of humor anymore? But seriously I hope u all die just because I can.
Wishing death on people you don't know? Yeah that's real funny. ROTFLMFAO

You're a funny guy, Anal

Or maybe, you're Anal, funny guy :p

Roger Rabbit
11-19-2013, 04:29 AM
yaayaaa the good thing about internet you can say what you would never say facing somebody ...

Analytikill
11-19-2013, 04:54 AM
yaayaaa the good thing about internet you can say what you would never say facing somebody ...

I know right! I'm also a heavy supporter for reduction of the worlds population by 99.9%
Because we should all die sooner rather than later, because people are a mistake.
People equal s h I t

Max Power
11-19-2013, 06:45 AM

We all will die, as will you.

It's good to set attainable goals.

Fruit of the Boom
11-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Why is everyone feeding the troll?

Barlow the Redhead
11-19-2013, 06:53 AM

No kidding...geesh...😐

Barlow the Redhead
11-19-2013, 06:59 AM
Why is everyone feeding the troll?

Yeah, let's quit supporting his ego trip. He ruined a decent thread, so his mission is accomplished. Hooray for stupidity...

montecore
11-19-2013, 07:11 AM
The thread was ruined with the first post.

size16
11-19-2013, 07:17 AM
A remarkable achievement. It's good that Sas are improving. Makes things more interesting at the top.