PDA

View Full Version : Silent Assassins: Undefeated in Three Wars

SilentAssassin
11-18-2013, 07:25 PM
The title says it all.

We are a group of equal spenders and equal contribution.

We are the only team to beat FC, not just once but twice in one war.
If you are below second place this is the team to join.

Ask yourself this: why spend more carrying a team, when you can spend less and dominate Crime City
The decision is easy, apply today

We are Assassins, we are united
We are one

SAS1

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 08:45 PM
The best team to be in right now. If you do not join we will end your streak #FACT

TMI
11-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Silent Assassins is a great team. I know, because I am part of Silent Assassins. I have been for 5 wars now.
I used to be an officer in Shadowland, another great syndicate with a lot of nice players and great strategy as well (we were a top100-150 then, so strategy was key), for many wars before SAS. I actually got my first 1 mil ip when I was with Shadowland! I think they're top25 or 50 now. (Someone will correct me lol)

SAS made CC history this weekend by giving FC their first defeat ever. Now FC is NOT undefeated. I think this trend may continue.
Do you want to be part of the team that can beat FC?
Would you like to be in a syndicate with great officers and players?

First, to those players who are below Top2. Can you meet the minimum ip of 500k?
Would you like more bang for your buck? Why not get better prizes for the same amount of money put in?
Unlike FC, SAS doesn’t require winning Top1 at ALL costs. The streak prizes are great! There is also a lot of strategy involved; it’s not just about tapping.

To those players in FC, how do you like being there? If you’re happy with being in FC, then great, you are where you want to be and where you should be.
Do some of you feel like you’re not part of the team? Are you just a number? Do you feel a caste system of the elite vs the rest?
At SAS we respect all players. Everyone is made to feel important and appreciated.

To those FC players that are thinking of retiring now that you’re not undefeated and suffered your first loss, consider SAS, we’re actually very nice, despite the emotions and comments that run wild in this forum lol. This includes Billionaire. I would truly be so honoured to fight alongside you. You are an asset to the CC community and are a person with such great character. Decent, humble, I can't say enough. I wish many more players were like you, and you leaving FC will certainly be a loss, and I'm not talking about ip.

So for anyone who is considering joining SAS, just send a PM. No harm can come of it. Meet with the officers for a chat on groupme or kakao, if you don’t like it, you don’t join. It’s as simple as that. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Everyone in SAS is so supportive. And that support extends to the entire SAS family, as many can attest to.

Joining SAS was the best decision I’ve made in CC and I know it will be yours. I hope to see you soon as part of the family :)

Edit: ^^ I love Captain Torgue's FACTS, even when he was in RG! LMAO

davem326
11-18-2013, 09:01 PM
By far the best organized group to be a part of. I am another proud sas1 member.

SilentAssassin
11-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Our members aren't just members, all of them posses officer qualities and majority were officers in their previous syndicates.

They came to SAS and we are one big family.
Experienced players with strategic mind sets. This is truly the place to be if you want to win and have fun!

montecore
11-18-2013, 10:47 PM
Do you feel like your syndicate is missing something, but you don't know what it is? Do you find yourself reading my posts even if you hate me, just like you are right now? If so, you probably don't have enough montecore in your life. SAS can help. Where else but in the SAS chats can you read my drunken musings, half baked attempts at the most obvious entendre, and boorish jokes that only work in my head?

You can watch me drink heroically, ponse sas2 with my mini, and ignore desperate PMs to resolve some drama I don't understand in sas11. In addition, you will be part of the hardest working and supportive syndicate in crime city. The only syndicate to beat Fight Club not once, but twice. The only syndicate in the top 25 to complete all streaks in the past two battles. The only syndicate to publicly state that you will NEVER be asked for nude or risqué photos in the course of syndicate business. Because that simply isn't what we're after.

Apply today!

mert
11-19-2013, 01:47 AM
There is no better place than SAS right now. we have sydincates for every budget. Feel free to pm.

SilentAssassin
11-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Once you become an Assassin you'll never want to leave
What are you waiting for? Get your foot in the door

STLGORILLA314
11-19-2013, 08:32 AM
There's no combination of words I can put together to explain my admiration towards my teammates in SAS. What a truly great group of people to battle with who are as dedicated as diverse. We seemingly set a new trend for other syndicates to follow every war. If you think you've got what it takes to beat ANY team on this game, then by all means apply and remove any lingering skepticism you may have. If you're interested in joining montecore's fan club there's a separate thread for that.

TMI
11-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Silent Assassins is a great team. I know, because I am part of Silent Assassins. I have been for 5 wars now.
I used to be an officer in Shadowland, another great syndicate with a lot of nice players and great strategy as well (we were a top100-150 then, so strategy was key), for many wars before SAS. I actually got my first 1 mil ip when I was with Shadowland! I think they're top25 or 50 now. (Someone will correct me lol)

SAS made CC history this weekend by giving FC their first defeat ever. Now FC is NOT undefeated. I think this trend may continue.
Do you want to be part of the team that can beat FC?
Would you like to be in a syndicate with great officers and players?

First, to those players who are below Top2. Can you meet the minimum ip of 500k?
Would you like more bang for your buck? Why not get better prizes for the same amount of money put in?
Unlike FC, SAS doesn’t require winning Top1 at ALL costs. The streak prizes are great! There is also a lot of strategy involved; it’s not just about tapping.

To those players in FC, how do you like being there? If you’re happy with being in FC, then great, you are where you want to be and where you should be.
Do some of you feel like you’re not part of the team? Are you just a number? Do you feel a caste system of the elite vs the rest?
At SAS we respect all players. Everyone is made to feel important and appreciated.

To those FC players that are thinking of retiring now that you’re not undefeated and suffered your first loss, consider SAS, we’re actually very nice, despite the emotions and comments that run wild in this forum lol. This includes Billionaire. I would truly be so honoured to fight alongside you. You are an asset to the CC community and are a person with such great character. Decent, humble, I can't say enough. I wish many more players were like you, and you leaving FC will certainly be a loss, and I'm not talking about ip.

So for anyone who is considering joining SAS, just send a PM. No harm can come of it. Meet with the officers for a chat on groupme or kakao, if you don’t like it, you don’t join. It’s as simple as that. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Everyone in SAS is so supportive. And that support extends to the entire SAS family, as many can attest to.

Joining SAS was the best decision I’ve made in CC and I know it will be yours. I hope to see you soon as part of the family :)

Edit: ^^ I love Captain Torgue's FACTS, even when he was in RG! LMAO

^^ What he said, lol

Also, I just found out the FC is retiring??
For those of you who would like to join a comparable team as far as monster stats are concerned, come join our family. :)

JD 13
11-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Bump up to top

Captain Torgue
11-20-2013, 12:02 AM
If you join you get to be on the same team as me. What more could you possibly want?

Niccy
11-20-2013, 12:12 AM
If you join you get to be on the same team as me. What more could you possibly want?

Don't become a salesmen you just broke the deal

Touch Down
11-20-2013, 12:23 AM
Great syndicate with some awesome people.

The new kings of CC

Captain Torgue
11-20-2013, 12:23 AM

hahaha you are too kind, thank you :)

Tom78
11-20-2013, 12:20 PM
to the top where u below Assassin

Captain Torgue
11-20-2013, 11:12 PM
to the top where u below Assassin

Indeed it does. To the mods, please sticky this thread so it does not need to be bumped.

Thank you.

STLGORILLA314
11-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Bump to fill the last spot.

Tom78
11-22-2013, 07:53 PM
We are Assassins, we are united, We are one

Well said, bump for u Assassins

JD 13
11-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Bump for the best family of syns in CC

Tom78
11-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Bump bump bump

JD 13
11-24-2013, 12:16 PM
Bump for the Brotherhood

Captain Torgue
11-24-2013, 11:36 PM
Bump for the Brotherhood

Thank you.

Captain Torgue
11-25-2013, 11:20 PM
Please sticky this thread. I do not like repeating myself!

JD 13
11-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Bump to the top for the #1 ranked family of syns in CC

Tom78
11-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Pm or add email in GM if you want to be an Assassin,

ckkthomas@hotmail.sg

Also, get ready SS for both your stat and past few war ip score.

JD 13
12-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Bump........

nabil
12-09-2013, 03:05 AM
There is no better place than SAS right now. we have sydincates for every budget. Feel free to pm.

they are better places lol...

nabil
12-09-2013, 03:08 AM

they are lairs with out words same here broke deal shame shame shame shame on your face SAS IF U HAVE

Greazy Fingers
12-09-2013, 05:30 AM
Friendly bumb

kimI3er
12-09-2013, 07:28 AM
The title says it all.

We are a group of equal spenders and equal contribution.

We are the only team to beat FC, not just once but twice in one war.
If you are below second place this is the team to join.

Ask yourself this: why spend more carrying a team, when you can spend less and dominate Crime City
The decision is easy, apply today

We are Assassins, we are united
We are one

SAS1
Hi SA I'm want to be part of.SA

Iain
07-08-2014, 01:56 PM
SAS2 is harbouring a know line app chatroom deleter. locsarah beware!!!!!

Iain
07-08-2014, 01:58 PM
SAS2 are harbouring a known Saboteur..
Beware!!! reputation is everything in CC.

Captain Torgue
07-08-2014, 11:02 PM
How many recruitment threads does SAS have to make?