PDA

View Full Version : Being a Basterd is its own reward; prizes aren't bad either (Top 50)

The Fonz
11-18-2013, 06:11 PM
"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence."
- Colin Powell

WHO WE ARE:

The Inglorius Basterds haven't been around long, but we are looking to carve a name for ourselves. A solid work ethic, mutual respect and an unwavering commitment to our fellow members are the principles which we abide by. Honest work for honest rewards: this is our philosophy. We will not take shortcuts for short-term gains (hackers and cheats are not welcome). Our history is brief, but a storied one:

finished #118 at West Side Standoff with only 16 members

finished #85 at Broadway Bash with 28 members

finished #73 at Graveyard Rampage with 41 members

finished #26 at Financial District Fallout with 43 members

We are looking for dedicated, reliable members who are committed to winning, without the pressure of spending gold (though gold spenders are certainly welcome). Results should never come at the expense of fun, and we strive to create a balanced, good-natured and good-humored atmosphere for all of our players, one that understands and respects RL commitments.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

minimum 20K+ IP per battle
activity in syndicate events (SLTQs, Raid Boss, etc.)
must be willing to use GroupMe

Please send me or Rammy a PM if you would like to arrange an interview with us.

==================================================
Applicants: please have the following info handy during the interview process:

CC name:
Attack/Defence stat (state whether syn boosted or not):
IPH (Income Per Hour):
IP (Influence Points) scored last battle: (provide screenshot, if you can)

Reason(s) for leaving your current syn:

E-mail account for GroupMe:

travisman1
11-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Please message me would like to know more about the syn.

CC name: Travis
Level: 83
Attack/Defence stat (state whether syn boosted or not): 1.1m a/d boasted
IPH (Income Per Hour): 1.6m
IP (Influence Points) scored last battle: (provide screenshot, if you can) No screen but always 30-35k

Reason(s) for leaving your current syn: haven't left yet but looking into my options, and this looks like a nice one.

Rammy
11-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Please message me would like to know more about the syn.

CC name: Travis
Level: 83
Attack/Defence stat (state whether syn boosted or not): 1.1m a/d boasted
IPH (Income Per Hour): 1.6m
IP (Influence Points) scored last battle: (provide screenshot, if you can) No screen but always 30-35k

Reason(s) for leaving your current syn: haven't left yet but looking into my options, and this looks like a nice one.

Pm in your in box

Roc1720
11-19-2013, 07:04 AM
A very good team, glad I joined

Rammy
11-19-2013, 10:52 PM
A very good team, glad I joined

We're glad to have you Roc

SyndicateTop25
11-20-2013, 01:17 AM
How many spots left?

Roc1720
11-20-2013, 05:54 AM
Come be a basterd

Bobby B
11-20-2013, 07:40 AM
I've sent a pm

Rammy
11-20-2013, 11:07 AM
We still have 11 spots available but are staying with our plan of slow expansion but that being said if the right people come along there is always exception to the rules.

Brybry
11-20-2013, 01:35 PM
"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence."
- Colin Powell

WHO WE ARE:

The Inglorius Basterds haven't been around long, but we are looking to carve a name for ourselves. A solid work ethic, mutual respect and an unwavering commitment to our fellow members are the principles which we abide by. Honest work for honest rewards: this is our philosophy. We will not take shortcuts for short-term gains (hackers and cheats are not welcome). Our history is brief, but a storied one:

finished #118 at West Side Standoff with only 16 members

finished #85 at Broadway Bash with 28 members

finished #73 at Graveyard Rampage with 41 members

finished #26 at Financial District Fallout with 43 members

We are looking for dedicated, reliable members who are committed to winning, without the pressure of spending gold (though gold spenders are certainly welcome). Results should never come at the expense of fun, and we strive to create a balanced, good-natured and good-humored atmosphere for all of our players, one that understands and respects RL commitments.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

minimum 20K+ IP per battle
activity in syndicate events (SLTQs, Raid Boss, etc.)
must be willing to use GroupMe

Please send me or Rammy a PM if you would like to arrange an interview with us.

==================================================
Applicants: please have the following info handy during the interview process:

CC name:Bryan the killer
Level:59
Attack/Defence stat (state whether syn boosted or not):440/400 a/d not boosted they are 500k boosted
IPH (Income Per Hour):96k
IP (Influence Points) scored last battle: (provide screenshot, if you can)21k ip i dont have a screen shot

Reason(s) for leaving your current syn:my son had 1 soccer game and they got all mad so i left

E-mail account for GroupMe:i will download groupme but they don't let me make an account which i need help to make an account.
it's all there

Rammy
11-20-2013, 10:33 PM
Brybry I've sent you a pm

Rammy
11-20-2013, 10:36 PM
I will also mention we have recently started up a mini team that is focused on working on stats to potentially help out our main team lots of help and assistance from the main team. So feel free to ask about that too

Roc1720
11-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Still looking for some basterds

Rammy
11-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Bump to the top as we are still looking for more basterds.

Rammy
11-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Another bump for the basterds

Rammy
11-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Bump back up to the top

KalebR
11-25-2013, 09:29 PM
only require 20k? wow my top 50 asks for 50k

erickd271
11-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Are u still accepting?

Rammy
11-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Are u still accepting?

Always looking

OMD73
01-16-2014, 03:36 AM
The Basterds still want new active players as of 16 Jan 2014. If interested, send a pm

OMD73
01-16-2014, 02:20 PM
The Basterds (Top 150/100 Syndicate) are still looking for players to join. If interested, pm me.

IB Catwoman
01-17-2014, 06:33 AM
There have been changes to our syn, we're still here but we've decided to lay back a little bit more and enjoy the game without the stress of a top team.....we are currently a top 150 team, and are looking for some new team members. Reply if interested!!

IB Catwoman
01-18-2014, 07:07 AM
BUMP (need 9 more before I can post my own thread)