PDA

View Full Version : Is there Any Paramters to Match Ups

Senator McCarthy
11-18-2013, 03:58 PM
Dear Mods:

What exactly is the parameter? Or You don't have any?

Would you ever match a team that has 3 million attack average with 1 million attack average? There must be some magic number where you would never place a match if everything is working properly with your programming.

We have seen a full 60 member team facing 15 member team but I haven't heard anything lower than this other than the time where there was a glitch where full team was facing 1 member syndicate.

How high of a disparity of the team's attack average is acceptable to Gree?

Also, did Gree purposely program to have teams draw tough teams during tail end of win streaks or is it just coincidence that a lot of teams had this problem? If it was purposely done... I am sure you will find out that you made less money doing this and just pissed off more people playing this game.

candyson
11-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Dear Mods:

What exactly is the parameter? Or You don't have any?

Would you ever match a team that has 3 million attack average with 1 million attack average? There must be some magic number where you would never place a match if everything is working properly with your programming.

We have seen a full 60 member team facing 15 member team but I haven't heard anything lower than this other than the time where there was a glitch where full team was facing 1 member syndicate.

How high of a disparity of the team's attack average is acceptable to Gree?

Also, did Gree purposely program to have teams draw tough teams during tail end of win streaks or is it just coincidence that a lot of teams had this problem? If it was purposely done... I am sure you will find out that you made less money doing this and just pissed off more people playing this game.
It is completely random, except when Gree realizes you're about to finish a streak, then they manually match you up

holmzy
11-18-2013, 04:39 PM
We could not finish the 5 streak. Because every time we did we ended up drawing a top 15 team. This happened at least 5 times straight.

I got some bull**** last war about the longer your team is searching for a fight the wider the parameters are for matching your teams. Which seems like a nice cop out from gree to be able to pick and choose.

Sammo the Kid
11-18-2013, 04:45 PM
No one will convince me that they didn't pull a strong team once a streak goal was on the line. We tracked everyone's previous rankings, current ranking and where we were when we faced them. Every single time a streak goal was up we faced a team well over us in previous and current rankings. It was completely predictable.

Notorious94
11-18-2013, 10:08 PM
We were a group of 12 with 20mil combined attack and got matched with FC! We were ranked 420ish @ the time. Their DL had the stats of our whole team. And we were on 4/12 streak with 15 hours to go.
We lost!
Then got 12 win streak with 1 hour to spare!

Mil Mascaras
11-18-2013, 10:57 PM
It's amazing. Gree gets the simplest things wrong week after week, event after event, but their programmers suddenly become so competent and attentive that they track a lot of our streak progress so that they can wreck it with nonsensical machups to screw our streaks.

Have a very well constructed small crew for streak events. Had a run of about 15-20 battles where most of them were either easy wins or well strategied wins at last minute, except for one, and that one was at 8/9 streak loss to a completely ridiculous matchup where none of us could beat any of the players on the opponent synd. this has happened all 3 steak events. It's like playing online poker and Forrest Gump's chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get. Except here you do know what you are gonna get - screwed.

CJ54 is incompetent
11-19-2013, 01:28 AM
No one will convince me that they didn't pull a strong team once a streak goal was on the line. We tracked everyone's previous rankings, current ranking and where we were when we faced them. Every single time a streak goal was up we faced a team well over us in previous and current rankings. It was completely predictable.

I don't know. top syndicates did alright. guess gree only wanted the top syndicate(s) to get the prizes for win streaks and didn't like the mini syndicates

Rogue Assassin
11-19-2013, 04:52 AM
Maybe this is the answer from Gree to prevent teams from hiding to get their streaks like more and more syns are doing nowadays