PDA

View Full Version : Bombarding The Netherlands!!???

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 02:55 PM
With the naming of your WD events, you had, to name a few...

Battle in Brazil
Fighting in France
Maneuvering in Mexico, although I am sure that you put that as Manoeuvring in Mexico if my memory serves me right
Inroad to Italy

and now you come up with Bombarding The Netherlands... WTF!

Nuking The Netherlands would have been so much better...

Or even better, to give us Dutch a laugh... Neuken The Netherlands

KFH
11-18-2013, 02:56 PM
thinking from where this company is based they won't use that, but i agree should have been a better name

keeskiller
11-18-2013, 02:58 PM
-_-

10 characters..

stupid name.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:02 PM
thinking from where this company is based they won't use that, but i agree should have been a better name

Well Japan is not the only place... If you want to watch something a little more depressing and it starts slow... this is quite shocking to watch. No wonder there is an increase of cancer around the world with all the radiation from this lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9U8CZAKSsNA

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U8CZAKSsNA#t=24

Edit: Shorter version of the video. If you haven't worked it out, this depicts all of the nuclear blasts in this world from 1945-1998...

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:03 PM
-_-

10 characters..

stupid name.

and Neuken The Netherlands? ;P

krabbie
11-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Totally agree on this topic Dutchie! Don't think people from Rotterdam, Arnhem and many other cities will like this ...

Let's hope the LE-building won't be a windmill, xtc-lab, or a coffee shop... That would be stupid...

And why o why is there a Balkan blitz in the Netherlands? Yes, the Balkan is in Europe to, but other than that...?

Btw: the Dutch Fighter s have continued their way up and ended in the top 150 in Italy!

keeskiller
11-18-2013, 03:08 PM
and Neuken The Netherlands? ;P

hahahah lmao well Neuken in De Keuken would be better ;)

fkamb
11-18-2013, 03:10 PM
I live in Rotterdam, didn't mind that. But since i heard it was gonna be the netherlands, i have been looking in the streets for those evkogar ?? guys. If the Balkan reference is related to the Balkan war, then i am more offended, and so should be our army

keeskiller
11-18-2013, 03:12 PM
GREEology I FREAKING love it Evkogar HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA just pmsl really stupid

or a Red Light District house? with red flashlights and stuff and yeah... noohw..

RMSwarrior
11-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Ik voel mij een beetje beledigd. De Balkan oorlog heeft geen ene **** met Nederland te maken. Wij mochten niet schieten van de vn, das een ander verhaal. Maar om Nederland te associeren, en op zo'n kut manier, met de Balkan. Sorry gree, ik heb hier geen respect voor, maten hebben hier gediend..maten hebben we verloren..

Wat is dan de volgende stap, om direct oude wonden open te halen.. Slag om Duitsland?

Krijg er nu al een vieze smaak van.. Bah..ik zeg Holland in staking

Acehole13
11-18-2013, 03:20 PM
I think the best that Gree could have done was call it "Blazin" into the Netherlands, now that fits

krabbie
11-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Ik voel mij een beetje beledigd. De Balkan oorlog heeft geen ene **** met Nederland te maken. Wij mochten niet schieten van de vn, das een ander verhaal. Maar om Nederland te associeren, en op zo'n kut manier, met de Balkan. Sorry gree, ik heb hier geen respect voor, maten hebben hier gediend..maten hebben we verloren..

Wat is dan de volgende stap, om direct oude wonden open te halen.. Slag om Duitsland?

Respect voor degenen die hun leven in de waagschaal stellen voor de vrijheid van anderen! De link balkan-bombarding-Nederland is idd extreem fout!

fkamb
11-18-2013, 03:22 PM

That was exactly my point, disrepectful to veterans

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:23 PM
I live in Rotterdam, didn't mind that. But since i heard it was gonna be the netherlands, i have been looking in the streets for those evkogar ?? guys. If the Balkan reference is related to the Balkan war, then i am more offended, and so should be our army

No attention to detail whatsoever. Might as well call them Bob or Dave and be done with it. At least they won't offend other players from around the world who are based in these countries where the WD events are held.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:24 PM
I think the best that Gree could have done was call it "Blazin" into the Netherlands, now that fits

Where it the like button!

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:25 PM

Exactly... Geography is not their strong point either.... The changed it to Balkins to cover themselves but it is still too close for my liking too.

fkamb
11-18-2013, 03:26 PM
No attention to detail whatsoever. Might as well call them Bob or Dave and be done with it. At least they won't offend other players from around the world who are based in these countries where the WD events are held.

Lol, call them jan. I know gree is thinking in stereotypes, that's fine, but there is something off here. Then i prefer a boss in wooden shoes. Coming up next.

KFH
11-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Well Japan is not the only place... If you want to watch something a little more depressing and it starts slow... this is quite shocking to watch. No wonder there is an increase of cancer around the world with all the radiation from this lot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9U8CZAKSsNA

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U8CZAKSsNA#t=24

Edit: Shorter version of the video. If you haven't worked it out, this depicts all of the nuclear blasts in this world from 1945-1998...damn Duchie i'm already scared enough :)

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Actually look at the NPC list for the FLTQ - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74488-More-NPCs-Here-is-the-list

Evzone - A Greek Guard (Light Infantry)
Krajina - A Serb state
Vukovar - A city in Croatia
Bihac - A city in Bosnia and Herzegovina

GREE must be having a fooking giraffe (laugh) or they came back from Holland on a reconnaissance trip, high as kites!

Stooboot
11-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Ohhhh we bombard the Nevherlands an eat a pork fired rice all night rongggg

fkamb
11-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Lol, dutchie too funny, especially the high as kites notion. A lot never remember Amsterdam so highly likely

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Ohhhh we bombard the Nevherlands an eat a pork fired rice all night rongggg

flied lice...

SevenO9
11-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Italy had two rewards named 'Franco', still you guys are suprised by Balkan or Bombing? Gree is beyond hope ...

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Italy had two rewards named 'Franco', still you guys are suprised by Balkan or Bombing? Gree is beyond hope ...

No, not really but they keep putting out this kind of crap event after event... sad really!

partcrash
11-18-2013, 04:21 PM
No worries. They put the Netherlands in Eastern Europe - hence the "Balkan blitz" event.

Really?

Kane Sickle
11-18-2013, 06:38 PM
flied lice...

To quote Uncle Benny from (one of those) Lethal Weapon movies, "It's fried rice, you plick!"

Cheers Dutchie, set the gree folks straight.

Monkigrass
11-18-2013, 06:59 PM
A Balkan and a blitz? Schmoke and a pandcake?

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

fkamb
11-18-2013, 07:11 PM
A Balkan and a blitz? Schmoke and a pandcake?

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Hahaha, don't like the dutch culture my friend. Its brutal

Ally62188
11-18-2013, 08:05 PM
I love you dutchie 😉 haha

Major Elvis Newton
11-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Bomb the Netherlands? What's next Gree...adding an SS uniform option in the profile menu? Man...

*BaJo*
11-18-2013, 11:34 PM
The Dutch already had their share being bombarded and if find it very disturbing we need to Bombard the Netherlands.
Furthermore, the connection to the Balkan is outrageous and has to be fixed.
The dutch military still has an trauma of being in the balkan and left alone by other Nato forces being overrun by the Serbs at Srebrenica

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 11:41 PM
A Balkan and a blitz? Schmoke and a pandcake?There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.Schtop... you make me wet my pantsch! Top flick :)

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 11:45 PM
The Dutch already had their share being bombarded and if find it very disturbing we need to Bombard the Netherlands.Furthermore, the connection to the Balkan is outrageous and has to be fixed.The dutch military still has an trauma of being in the balkan and left alone by other Nato forces being overrun by the Serbs at SrebrenicaThe incompetence is astounding but they probably didn't know about this, or did they????

whitefire
11-19-2013, 12:52 AM
This is stupidity and incompetence at a new high, which in itself is astounding. Those ignorant ****s probably think denmark's the capital of holland. What's next? First nuking japan, followed by the cleansing of germany? These people must be kindergarten dropouts.

Oh and gree, when someone accuses sup you're scrambling to respond, but when you offend a country your silence is DEAFENING!

SevenO9
11-19-2013, 01:02 AM
Good my faction has several German players. We are fairly experienced in bombarding the Netherlands.

*runs away*

whitefire
11-19-2013, 01:28 AM
Do those shiny black leather boots run well?

Dutchie
11-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Good my faction has several German players. We are fairly experienced in bombarding the Netherlands.*runs away*RAF returned the favour ;P - Can't wait what GREE come up with when the event is in Germany... I can think of a lot of poor choices... however, I don't think I need to mention them.

Tournai
11-19-2013, 02:51 AM
RAF returned the favour ;P - Can't wait what GREE come up with when the event is in Germany... I can think of a lot of poor choices... however, I don't think I need to mention them.

The Dutch Fighters are Ready!! We are stronger then before! We became top 150 yesterday.

We will defend our Borders 3 days long LOL, just like WOII, we could not fight longer then 3 days.

Allthough GREE SHOULD GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!! ( Who is LIAM Van Block )???

SevenO9
11-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Do those shiny black leather boots run well?

Can't run with those heels ...

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Womens-Black-Genuine-Leather-High-Block-Heel-Military-Combat-Ankle-Boots-9181-/00/s/NjM2WDY4OQ==/$T2eC16hHJIIE9qTYM,zhBQILGsH3OQ~~60_35.JPG

*BaJo*
11-19-2013, 02:55 AM
@Tournai,

We ended 149th :-) It was a tense moment :D

They should change Liam van Block to Bas van Toor

Dutchie
11-19-2013, 03:04 AM
@Tournai,We ended 149th :-) It was a tense moment :DThey should change Liam van Block to Bas van Toor LOL... Bassie en Adriaan... that brings back memories from my childhood :D

deathproof
11-19-2013, 03:07 AM
Let me guess. Beat the boss will be anne frank? Think gree before you put something into your game.

Tournai
11-19-2013, 03:07 AM
@Tournai,

We ended 149th :-) It was a tense moment :D

They should change Liam van Block to Bas van Toor

We where eating our Nails as we had to wait 15 minutes for the event to end without a battle

at that moment we where ranked 147, and got pushed back to 150!

So we where very lucky, but every gold bar spend whas worth it!

We didnt face the Dutch Marines though!

Congratz with place 149!! well done!!

Eduard
11-19-2013, 03:21 AM
Dat Balkan gebeuren slaat nergens op, althans niet als je het over Nederland hebt.

Missertje van Gree

whitefire
11-19-2013, 03:25 AM
Lol seven. Well played

Bobar
11-19-2013, 04:29 AM
RAF returned the favour ;P - Can't wait what GREE come up with when the event is in Germany... I can think of a lot of poor choices... however, I don't think I need to mention them.

of course we will defend ourselves as well as possible ;-)

btw are there caravans with doorgunners?

Bobar
11-19-2013, 04:30 AM
Good my faction has several German players. We are fairly experienced in bombarding the Netherlands.

*runs away*

if that becomes necessary, we should join/combine forces

Monkigrass
11-19-2013, 07:26 AM
I love GOOOOOOOOLD!

Wingman GRI
11-19-2013, 07:41 AM
of course we will defend ourselves as well as possible ;-)

btw are there caravans with doorgunners?

Where is my bike?

DavidtheBoo
11-19-2013, 08:01 AM
Neuken the Netherlands sounds great haha

Tournai
11-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Where is my bike?

LOL, His grandfather has it

keeskiller
11-19-2013, 10:44 AM
LOL, His grandfather has it

they f*king took mine too!!

fkamb
11-19-2013, 12:57 PM

*runs away*

Sorry seven, you're bad but this made my laugh really hard

GorillaGuerilla
11-21-2013, 03:56 AM

*runs away*w

Well, as bad as this statement is, it's still somehow a little funny and charming - references like this are what GREE need to learn - but instead we will most likely see a operation lebensraum when we go to Germany, and a holocaust 2.0 when we go to Israel...
Expect no less from GREE....
Lets see if they decide to nuke Japan as well.....