PDA

View Full Version : I see what you did there Gree!

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Making first place 5% mafia attack, well played. I guess someone in Gree was paying attention last war :p

Vile Lynn
11-18-2013, 02:34 PM
I guess GREE is cool with nice prizes for first place now that there is a legitimate threat to FC.

heh, what happened in that battle had nothing to do with FC being threatened... the 10M lead on the LB is not a threat.

Your forum name says it: the only threat to FC is GREE's incompetence and being unable to launch a single, glitch-free event in any of their app games. I keep hoping they'll get their act together, but after 2.5 years... *sigh*

Yes, OP, that was neat of GREE.

The_
11-18-2013, 02:57 PM
5% mafia def would be more helpful.

Sammo the Kid
11-18-2013, 04:52 PM

I thought the same thing.

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 07:51 PM

and that kind of thinking is exactly why you will remain in a top 250 team :)

The_
11-18-2013, 07:53 PM
and that kind of thinking is exactly why you will remain in a top 250 team :)
That's great and all, but you're still a random. And I'm enjoying my steak dinners.

The_
11-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Hey just wanted everyone to know Gree will never give a refund!!! But iTunes and google play with give refunds for past 60 days. So please be smart, Stop giving this **** of a company your money. Everyone please go get your refund and stop playing this ****ing dumb ass game and lets put a hurting on this company. If everyone asks iTunes and google play for your money back we can put this **** hole company out of business. Who's with me? All they do is treat us like **** and think we can't do anything to them, but we can, iTunes and google with give you a refund for all money spent in past 60 days, so go and get your money back as fast as you can!!!! If we work together we can **** this company over just like they have been doing us for a long time. Tell everyone you know to get your money back!!!!!

lol this is awesome.

Killerkid
11-18-2013, 08:01 PM
If you like this 5% mafia attack for Club District Godfather, like it. Not the best price for top1. Could have been 10%.
Gree has canceled 22 in development games and 5 game project for a value of 53M$ in development budget.

Quatargate
11-18-2013, 08:04 PM

lol. FC definitely needs or SAS will beat them again

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 08:38 PM
lol. FC definitely needs or SAS will beat them again

Indeed, FC need all the defence they can get at the moment.

candyson
11-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Indeed, FC need all the defence they can get at the moment.
You don't get much defense mods in the higher tiers.

MattThomas08
11-19-2013, 12:07 AM
You don't get much defense mods in the higher tiers.

That's because they want everybody to be beatable. Can't spend gold if you can't win fights.