PDA

View Full Version : Cover this one up!!!!

MadAtWorld
11-18-2013, 01:44 PM
I just read a thread where someone says they have proof of a dirty deal giving SUP1 special privileges by Gree. The thread is deleted by CJ (Gree) and the guy banned and discredited as a mischief maker. Because he's an alt. Well CJ... I am most definitely NOT an alt. I am a person who spends a great deal of money on your games. And I have a question: if you did not collaborate unfairly with SUP and give them units, would not a better way to defend yourself to have been posting a list of times and battles with SUPs opponents and prove he was making it up? In my humble opinion, you have made the matter worse by shutting down someone who says they have proof and making it appear as if you have something you want to hide. You know there will be 500 posts about it, so why not just cut the drama, prove they did it, and nobody has anything more to say about it, no more mischief to be made.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 01:46 PM
I just read a thread where someone says they have proof of a dirty deal giving SUP1 special privileges by Gree. The thread is deleted by CJ (Gree) and the guy banned and discredited as a mischief maker. Because he's an alt. Well CJ... I am most definitely NOT an alt. I am a person who spends a great deal of money on your games. And I have a question: if you did not collaborate unfairly with SUP and give them units, would not a better way to defend yourself to have been posting a list of times and battles with SUPs opponents and prove he was making it up? In my humble opinion, you have made the matter worse by shutting down someone who says they have proof and making it appear as if you have something you want to hide. You know there will be 500 posts about it, so why not just cut the drama, prove they did it, and nobody has anything more to say about it, no more mischief to be made.It is against their rules to do this... convenient :)

CJ54
11-18-2013, 01:49 PM
How about you go read this over here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74813-That-lost-hour-from-Friday-is-screwing-top-teams-from-getting-the-streak&p=1080408&viewfull=1#post1080408