PDA

View Full Version : GREE - Please Act.

Davidvilla
11-18-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm only posting this here because you still haven't respond to the ticket I sent you 3 days ago.

For the 3rd war in a row we won 50 battles BUT we were not rewarded our first win this war which has left us on 49 wins.
As an officer with Shadowland I have assured our members that as we have proof you will honour our first win and they agree to keep pushing throughout the war.
We battled hard to the very last battle (beating The Brewskies in our last battle) spending a lot of gold in the belief that you will honour this win.

Below is a screenshot of our first win that was not rewarded - we drew HTC Red in the first two battles - you will be able to see from the second screenshot that it was not awarded.

First battle.
http://i42.tinypic.com/eldz87.jpg

2nd battle.
http://i42.tinypic.com/k1opdw.jpg

Dipstik
11-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Looks shopped. My cc doesn't have red arrows. Fail.

Jesse P
11-18-2013, 01:19 PM
I guess you are not special enough. Boot!

Bovus Rouge
11-18-2013, 01:20 PM
A lot of syndicates had this problem. Mine did.
Gree will probably resolve this shortly.
-Bovus

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 01:20 PM
We drew HTC twice in our first 2 battles.

GREE if you can remove items individually I presume it will prove no difficulties to add them individually too.

Puckface McGee
11-18-2013, 01:27 PM
hideout in second pic is destroyed at beginning of battle
yet no increase in points?

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 01:35 PM

The first 2 or 3 battles were full of glitches, showing walls as none when there were in fact walls there.

Members not being able to log in etc.

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 01:37 PM
You think after all there problems and gold refunds they would wanna do what is right and award the prize before people start getting refunds.

I have not looked for a refund as I am confident that GREE will reinstate the win.

Go4Seven
11-18-2013, 01:38 PM
It shows that HTC Red destroyed your wall and yet has no points. Do you really think that was a legit battle? Is it even possible to score 0 points in a battle?

Auxilium
11-18-2013, 01:46 PM
Like Go4Seven said, i can assure you that HTC Red had scored points the first battles. I had no problems with logging in, so your screenshots are not right, but if you guys won or lost, i can't answer that. I hope you won tho, to get the prize you should have if you won the first battle. That's only up to Gree, unfortunately.

MagnusDux
11-18-2013, 01:46 PM
It shows that HTC Red destroyed your wall and yet has no points. Do you really think that was a legit battle? Is it even possible to score 0 points in a battle?

It's still not players' fault - it's yet another GREE[d] fukup and they have to make it right, how many players have to quit out of frustration because of issues like these?!?...

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 01:50 PM

Same here

Exactly, definitely photo shopped.

How about you show us the screenshot that proves you had 49 wins at the end of the event.

Nice try but epic fail

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Nice try but epic fail

Billionaire I admire your posts and guidance you give on the forums but you are being unfair in passing judgment so quickly.

The game was riddled with glitches during the first 2 - 3 battles.

For all I know HTC Red could have scored 1m points on us we could only work off the info that GREE was displaying.

If you look at the second pic (we drew HTC Red twice in a row) the min the battle started it shows that both walls are destroyed without anŷ points.

Pic with 49 wins in a sec

HTCBC
11-18-2013, 01:58 PM
We had the same issue 49/17 and we also have logged a ticket. we like you have not asked for a refund and we tried to get it with out the missing 1 win but this is a Gree error and the prize should be awarded. We are only asking for what is rightfully ours no more no less (Muppet Anarchy 715972207) They must have some record of the wins. we have screen shots of the forum 67 battles started 66 on our win-lose

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 02:09 PM
We best The Brewskies in the last battle

Max Power
11-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Puckface (and others) - we acknowledge that there were MASSIVE server errors going on -- but it doesn't change the fact that we won the first battle. WE didn't cause the server errors... that was all on Gree.

Is it fair to say that you actually "won" those battles when in all likelihood, with zero points, your opponent wasn't even able to log in?

The shortened time for the event is a fair complaint, the beating of locked out teams is not.

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Win confirmation

Davidvilla
11-18-2013, 02:17 PM
I can't believe Im trying to prove my self here to you, but here.
http://i39.tinypic.com/345lcif.jpg

And our first win was legit just like the first win of SAS over FC.

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 02:19 PM
We best The Brewskies in the last battle

Lebsta
11-18-2013, 02:19 PM
We had same issue, but we lost first battle. Once second battle started we where still on 0 win 0 lost. There were issues at start of battle.

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 02:27 PM
We had same issue, but we lost first battle. Once second battle started we where still on 0 win 0 lost. There were issues at start of battle.

Thank you.

The one thing I dislike about this forum is how quick people are to throw stones.

We have a genuine grievance

Dipstik
11-18-2013, 02:43 PM
People find something to complain about after every event. It's getting to the point where people work harder to get compensatory prizes than they do to win the events. Get over it.

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Seriously, Mr. Billionaire...you know this is Gree's problem, so why do you want to turn it around and accuse us of photoshopping etc... We made a forum post the minute it happened.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74573-We-were-not-awarded-a-win-for-our-first-battle-victory...

montecore
11-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Never hear the Mollys complaining about this sort of thing.

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Ok fair play, that troll Dippy led me astray with his photoshop post :p

Yep this is unfair if the first battle wasn't counted and Gree should award you the prize.

Sorry for getting it wrong and i hope Gree gets their finger out and solves the issue asap and fixes these bugs.

Well done Shadowland for getting to 50 battle wins. I might come and be your DL for one event once i've retired from FC, class it as my apology ;)

ploop
11-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Never hear the Mollys complaining about this sort of thing.

You don't say

ploop
11-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Well done Shadowland for getting to 50 battle wins. I might come and be your DL for one event once i've retired from FC, class it as my apology ;)

how are you going to find a syn? a thread like " The Billionaire needs the best frickin syndicate in CC" type of thing

Dipstik
11-18-2013, 03:01 PM
how are you going to find a syn? a thread like " The Billionare needs the best frickin syndicate in CC" type of thing

I'm not sure if htc would take him, but I suppose he could ask...

Spunky
11-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Gree wont resolve this unless you are fight club (or SAS maybe)
we all had the same problem. we had 2 wins stolen etc. it changes strategy as well. glitches are excusable as its part of a constantly changing and developing game.
What is inexcusable is MW and CC wars running simultaneously yet again to save on overtime when they now full well their servers wont cope or releasing a data set in the middle of a major event.
This is major major inexcusable incompetence!
What tops the cake is the reply u will no doubt receive in a few days saying they feel your pain but are unable to award the prizes as the event is now over. this will be followed shortly after by a survey request stating that Gree is committed to the highest possible level of customer service!
Gree
http://i.minus.com/iGqVe4EJ8sAaH.gif

Vito6593
11-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Ok fair play, that troll Dippy led me astray with his photoshop post :p

Yep this is unfair if the first battle wasn't counted and Gree should award you the prize.

Sorry for getting it wrong and i hope Gree gets their finger out and solves the issue asap and fixes these bugs.

Thank you very much Billionaire for your retraction, for me you are the most respected person on the forum / in the game (I won't comment about Dippy) & I your comments rightfully carry a lot of sway so we appreciate your support.

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 04:07 PM
how are you going to find a syn? a thread like " The Billionare needs the best frickin syndicate in CC" type of thing

I doubt finding a syndicate is going to be a problem. If i wanted to be in the best frickin syndicate in CC then i wouldn't step down from the Fight Club Board and if i was going to create a thread like that then i'd definitely spell my name correctly. I've had great fun being in CC's #1 syndicate but Gree's incompetence has gradually worn me down to the point where i don't want to spend another penny on this game.

Their quality control in what they release is an absolute joke, I understand games like this will have bugs from time to time but it seems like all the time with Gree. The amount of mistakes they make is shocking. I assume you've all noticed on the master plan for the next event it says the war weekend will be from the 27th Dec to the 30th Dec which is apparently in 17 days according to the timer. Going by Gree's calendar i'd better start my Christmas shopping :D

Another example would be for around two months the leader board splash pages said when you opens boxes at intervals of 3, 5, 7, 9 & 10 you'll receive a prize. I just can't spend anymore money on a game that's run by a company like Gree.

So yea once my gold runs out i think i'll just syndicate hop for a while to entertain myself. I stopped spending in MW about 3 months ago and to be honest it's no different besides my stats not going up as quickly but i couldn't care less about stats now because with the rate of inflation any hard work now will be pointless in 3 months time.

The game was broken, Gree fixed it for a very short period of time and now it's broken again.

Not sure if i'd want to come back...

Thank you very much Billionaire for your retraction, for me you are the most respected person on the forum / in the game (I won't comment about Dippy) & I your comments rightfully carry a lot of sway so we appreciate your support.

Yep i jumped the gun, it seems a lot of teams have had the same problem and i think Gree should credit all teams with an extra 3 wins or something like that. However, i don't think the syndicate events should ever be extended when these issues occur.

Sammo the Kid
11-18-2013, 04:50 PM
We lost our first match and it never registered. I wonder if Mob Bosses got credit for beating us..

ploop
11-18-2013, 05:20 PM
I doubt finding a syndicate is going to be a problem. If i wanted to be in the best frickin syndicate in CC then i wouldn't step down from the Fight Club Board and if i was going to create a thread like that then i'd definitely spell my name correctly. I've had great fun being in CC's #1 syndicate but Gree's incompetence has gradually worn me down to the point where i don't want to spend another penny on this game.

Their quality control in what they release is an absolute joke, I understand games like this will have bugs from time to time but it seems like all the time with Gree. The amount of mistakes they make is shocking. I assume you've all noticed on the master plan for the next event it says the war weekend will be from the 27th Dec to the 30th Dec which is apparently in 17 days according to the timer. Going by Gree's calendar i'd better start my Christmas shopping :D

Another example would be for around two months the leader board splash pages said when you opens boxes at intervals of 3, 5, 7, 9 & 10 you'll receive a prize. I just can't spend anymore money on a game that's run by a company like Gree.

So yea once my gold runs out i think i'll just syndicate hop for a while to entertain myself. I stopped spending in MW about 3 months ago and to be honest it's no different besides my stats not going up as quickly but i couldn't care less about stats now because with the rate of inflation any hard work now will be pointless in 3 months time.

Oops sorry, i didn't realize i spell it wrong, really sorry about that, I don't spell check. i will change it
Gree does suck though, if you are a multimillion dollar company, the least you can do is make it work, with WAY LESS BUGS.
I am a free player, the only gold i used is the free gold(which they haven't given out in a long time, i wonder if the gold will be inflated too) and video gold to finish upgrades and builds.
This game has gotten boring, the stat inflation just doesn't make it competitive anymore, I only play because i am bored, and i have friends.:cool:

edit: i haven't seen it yet, google makes **** tablets, the charge decreases every time you plug it in, and i haven't seen the new goals yet, would be nice if someone posts a SS of events and prizes for me.
But google has WAY BETTER customer service, i call and they take authority in providing help, and take ownership of solving your problem.
Also i am going on a cruise on Dec 20, and won't be back till the 28th:(

ploop
11-18-2013, 05:26 PM

dippy is closing in on 5 k posts

TMI
11-18-2013, 05:35 PM
It was advertised that 50 wins gets you a prize, and Shadowland got that.
Just because GREE messed up and didn't count the first fight, that doesn't mean they should remove the results of that fight.
In this situation, they should definitely award this team their DESERVED prize, as they actually got 50 wins.
My advise to Shadowland is to send GREE tickets, and if they award you your deserved prize, don't speak of it, lol.

But really, Shadowland should get the prize they DESERVED.

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Oops sorry, i didn't realize i spell it wrong, really sorry about that, I don't spell check. i will change it
Gree does suck though, if you are a multimillion dollar company, the least you can do is make it work, with WAY LESS BUGS.
I am a free player, the only gold i used is the free gold(which they haven't given out in a long time, i wonder if the gold will be inflated too) and video gold to finish upgrades and builds.
This game has gotten boring, the stat inflation just doesn't make it competitive anymore, I only play because i am bored, and i have friends.:cool:

edit: i haven't seen it yet, google makes **** tablets, the charge decreases every time you plug it in, and i haven't seen the new goals yet, would be nice if someone posts a SS of events and prizes for me.
But google has WAY BETTER customer service, i call and they take authority in providing help, and take ownership of solving your problem.
Also i am going on a cruise on Dec 20, and won't be back till the 28th:(

No worries, i was only messing with you in the same way you were messing with me :p

I've got a free player account as well and do the whole tap joy thing. The least they could do is make the videos unlimited so free players can earn more than 2 gold bars every 48 hours or whatever it is.

I've never had an android product but apple are useless. Don't worry about missing the event because you won't, it's from the 6th to the 8th i think

realsavior
11-18-2013, 05:44 PM
I am in HTC Red and we had issues like other teams with logging in during the first battle, but I know I put in hits during the first battle so our score was not 0. This is not your syndicates fault you could only go by what you could see. I can tell you your syndicate will NOT get the 50 win prize. I was in the same situation when I was screwed out of the elite raid boss prize because of a boss whose health froze. I had screenshots showing 8 people alone scored over 1 billion points gree responded they were sorry, and the information had been passed to developers. So go ahead and get ready for disappointment.

Niccy
11-18-2013, 05:54 PM
dippy is closing in on 5 k posts

5000 of the most useless posts anyone's ever bothered to read

Dipstik
11-18-2013, 06:19 PM
5000 of the most useless posts anyone's ever bothered to read

But you did bother to read them!

TZora
11-18-2013, 06:27 PM
A lot of syndicates had this problem. Mine did.
Gree will probably resolve this shortly.
-Bovus

yea, shortly ......

like this (---------) shortly?
or
like this (----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ) shortly?

Niccy
11-18-2013, 06:35 PM
But you did bother to read them!

So far I've shook my head 4999 times . And often thought about spitting in your face

PedroPimples
11-18-2013, 07:07 PM
So far I've shook my head 4999 times . And often thought about spitting in your face

You read every one of his posts?
Now I'm shaking my head.

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:08 PM

You're one serious lurker if you've read all of Dippy's posts and you're are seriously pushing the boat out posting in the same thread twice. I've with ya though, shook my head many times but also laughed a lot even though he is a troll.

PedroPimples
11-18-2013, 07:11 PM
You're one serious lurker if you've read all of Dippy's posts and you're are seriously pushing the boat out posting in the same thread twice. I've with ya though, shook my head many times but also laughed a lot even though he is a troll.

You suck.
Wanna come be my dl?

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:16 PM
You suck.
Wanna come be my dl?

Have you done a streak?

PedroPimples
11-18-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm always streaking

Davidvilla
11-18-2013, 07:34 PM
Sorry Bill, we are full now... but I'm sure we can work something out when time comes ;)

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:40 PM
I'm always streaking

Thats what i thought so i'll pass ;)

Sorry Bill, we are full now... but I'm sure we can work something out when time comes ;)

Yep, i've still got 26,000 gold to get through

TZora
11-18-2013, 07:42 PM
You suck.
Wanna come be my dl?
u done or you want the whole forum to tell you to f off?

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 07:58 PM
I am in HTC Red

You should not go around admitting that in public.

Vito6593
11-19-2013, 01:49 AM
It was advertised that 50 wins gets you a prize, and Shadowland got that.
Just because GREE messed up and didn't count the first fight, that doesn't mean they should remove the results of that fight.
In this situation, they should definitely award this team their DESERVED prize, as they actually got 50 wins.
My advise to Shadowland is to send GREE tickets, and if they award you your deserved prize, don't speak of it, lol.

But really, Shadowland should get the prize they DESERVED.

Thanks.

Unfortunately GREE's silence has been dealfenjng so far.

Can an administrator please comment on this.

HTCBC
11-19-2013, 01:53 AM
Have you got screen shots of all battles declared?

We do so i really hope a mod helps people out.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74936-Mods-please-help-with-missing-win

CJ54 is incompetent
11-19-2013, 01:57 AM
Have you got screen shots of all battles declared?

We do so i really hope a mod helps people out.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74936-Mods-please-help-with-missing-win

it's no secret that the first battle went missing, even if you spent gold. GREEd just doesn't give a sh*it if it affected your wins or streaks

PedroPimples
11-19-2013, 07:18 AM
u done or you want the whole forum to tell you to f off?

Did I hurt your feelings you sensitive little soldier?

Niccy
11-19-2013, 07:44 AM

Not lurking anywhere been around a while but seems gree doesn't allow freedom of speech on there forum I must only say nice things about an incompetent company . And no I haven't read 4999 posts . But I'm yet to see any of his posts be in any way helpful .

Vito6593
11-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Assault and Flattery can you please give some feedback on this??

panty sniffer
11-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Assault and Flattery can you please give some feedback on this??

I'm more curious what Dippy will write for his/her 5k post. A new thread perhaps?

Jesse P
11-19-2013, 03:44 PM
A&F, please reply.

Assault and Flattery
11-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Nobody's first win or loss was recorded.

cooch
11-19-2013, 04:37 PM

So A&F two things:

1. What about the second battle where some of us saw 0 vs 0 no matter what we did. Was that battle and pts not counted.

2. For first battles all syns got no W or L but did pts count to score? Also when were you going to tell us? The game's so glitchy we assume W/L info is incorrect but you guys wiped the first 1-2 on purpose.

I think many will want to know answers thanks

CJ54 has a small weiner
11-20-2013, 04:25 AM
I'm more curious what Dippy will write for his/her 5k post. A new thread perhaps?

if his posting history is any indication, no one will give a flying ****

Davidvilla
11-20-2013, 09:49 AM
Don't you think it's a little too late to let us know that ? We sent tickets And started a thread here Friday afternoon (PST).

YellowChrist
11-20-2013, 10:10 AM

Thus, we recorded with screenshots.
Evidence done.
50 wins within the time frame given => 50-win prize
Any more argument?

Vito6593
11-20-2013, 10:15 AM

Why was this not mentioned on the forum??

Also why was more time not given to the event if this was the case?

noamlin
11-20-2013, 10:21 AM
WAIT WAIT WAIT (sorry if some1 beat me to it and i'm repeating):
why in the pictures it shows that your wall is destroyed, yet the rivals have no points???
photoshoped?

Top Dawg
11-20-2013, 10:25 AM
We fought hard in the last battle (50 using human math, or 49 for you using Gree server math) - and won against a top ten team.
If your team's last match of the war is included in the 50, you should know this - Your last match started with less than 40 minutes remaining in the event. The result of this match does not register in your match counter whether you win or lose.

If you were counting on this match to complete a goal, you should have declared with over an hour remaining on the clock.

Davidvilla
11-20-2013, 10:48 AM
If your team's last match of the war is included in the 50, you should know this - Your last match started with less than 40 minutes remaining in the event. The result of this match does not register in your match counter whether you win or lose.

If you were counting on this match to complete a goal, you should have declared with over an hour remaining on the clock.

Wrong! When they just started winning streak, 2 wars ago, we got our 50th win in the last battle which started only about 30min left in the event.

Bovus Rouge
11-20-2013, 11:39 AM

You had an event where 50 wins gets a big prize.
Then your server messes up and doesn't count a win(s).
It seems like the solution would be to award the prize to those that got 49 wins (really 50).
-Bovus

The Billionaire
11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Not lurking anywhere been around a while but seems gree doesn't allow freedom of speech on there forum I must only say nice things about an incompetent company . And no I haven't read 4999 posts . But I'm yet to see any of his posts be in any way helpful .

Lol all very true, you have been around for a while lol

KingOW
11-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Nobody's first win or loss was recorded.I'm getting my popcorn now!

Mr Moe
11-21-2013, 07:23 AM
No one in our crew could log in during first 4h. Exept one that declared first war then closed app and as rest of us couldnt get in again.. We lost the fight and it was recorded as a loss