PDA

View Full Version : Gree you are going to lose every player

Ben Dover 300
11-18-2013, 12:18 PM
I am telling you, if you think we are doing another wd event Dec 6 you have truly lost all sense of business. I strongly suggest you change the event time. You are pushing everyone away.

Ben Dover

-War Priest
11-18-2013, 12:23 PM
+1 agreed... Still don't like you though. Lol

I am telling you, if you think we are doing another wd event Dec 6 you have truly lost all sense of business. I strongly suggest you change the event time. You are pushing everyone away.

Ben Dover

carl9764
11-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Very well said Ben totally agree mate

Ryans67
After this weekend's fiasco, I'll be shocked if any of us big spenders are around in December.

Ben Dover 300
thanks, and at least that feeling in mutual lol

+1 agreed... Still don't like you though. Lol

ardiamonds
the other part of the story is the clock countdown for MW and CC are the same. They have lost their minds if they think we will continue to do double wars again. It really looks as if they have a big cash flow problem, stacking events on top of each other and doing double war weekends, maybe they need a CEO that has a degree in Business, not a bunch of programmers. It is time for us to tell them no, even if it means we all camp and not do any gold buying or events.

MaverickINsc
11-18-2013, 12:31 PM
the thought of a 3 day cluster ****in 17 days is not appealing......not after getting paired with all the mini faction monsters that keep their rankings low by scoring 4k because the 42 man faction I am in had no targets......by the way satans playground and aces of skulls......good job I guess....was great fun hitting your command post. if a war comes that soon im giving the faction Christmas off.....sitting this out except for faction mission.....definitely gold free for whole month....maybe for good now.....no rest for the weary gree......give us a break

Sadee
11-18-2013, 12:35 PM
yah bad weekend for me too. It's not only my birthday the 7th I'm going to go visit my sister in Texas. You really think I want to spend all my time in a battle? I'm going to be one absent player.

sledge 187
11-18-2013, 12:40 PM
yah bad weekend for me too. It's not only my birthday the 7th I'm going to go visit my sister in Texas. You really think I want to spend all my time in a battle? I'm going to be one absent player.

Well, thanks for letting everyone know Sadee. You will be missed by someone im sure. Tell your sis hi for me......

Generik79
11-18-2013, 12:47 PM
After this weekend's fiasco, I'll be shocked if any of us big spenders are around in December.

Big Spender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mreilly
11-18-2013, 01:01 PM
the thought of a 3 day cluster ****in 17 days is not appealing......not after getting paired with all the mini faction monsters that keep their rankings low by scoring 4k because the 42 man faction I am in had no targets......by the way satans playground and aces of skulls......good job I guess....was great fun hitting your command post. if a war comes that soon im giving the faction Christmas off.....sitting this out except for faction mission.....definitely gold free for whole month....maybe for good now.....no rest for the weary gree......give us a break

Haha yeah i remember my faction getting both those factions as well. Overall we are happy with our results tho.. I agree though this coming war is wayyyyy tooo earlllly.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 01:07 PM
I am telling you, if you think we are doing another wd event Dec 6 you have truly lost all sense of business. I strongly suggest you change the event time. You are pushing everyone away.Ben DoverYou should visit glassdoor.com and look up GREE. The developers hands are tied. These decisions are made by the Product Managers who are far removed from anything and haven't a clue what is going on apart from the revenue numbers coming in. If revenues drop, they will increase the events and bleed us dry in money, time and sanity. The end is nigh I am afraid...

Gatecrasher
11-18-2013, 01:22 PM

Seconded.

I have put it to my faction that we boycott next war. Main benefits I see are
1. Much less frustration and stress, ( it used to be fun)
2. Spend money on others at Christmas time.
3. The units are crap anyway unless you a super mini faction getting a streak.
4. I don't want to add to someone's streak.

If it doesn't change I'll quit all together.

drofn10zt
11-18-2013, 01:24 PM
we got totally screwed in our last matchup today... after battling hard for 71 hours to lose out because you were matched with someone three times or 4 times your strength was just bull ****..

I am done with you Gree.. done..

SEC
11-18-2013, 01:28 PM
That is way too soon. Our faction is now just going to fight a war then skip a war. It is too much work, time, and stress to have these type of events so close together. If there were no boss events, box events, LTQ's, then maybe it would not be so bad. But it is non-stop and enough is enough.

Television
11-18-2013, 02:29 PM
I think they're doing it like this for something big at the end of the year. Possibly the final WD

Norseman
11-18-2013, 03:36 PM
GREE doesn't have any management, they only got mismanagement.

Bubseg
11-18-2013, 03:46 PM
why dont every faction. including the big spenders sup factions. boycott next war.

its xmas next month not every one will be able to afford.
listen to your customers for once

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 03:48 PM
why dont every faction. including the big spenders sup factions. boycott next war.

its xmas next month not every one will be able to afford.
listen to your customers for once

I can't miss The Netherlands in the Balkans... no way!

Sgt. Fancypants
11-18-2013, 03:53 PM
people are dropping from our faction like flies. no one has time to complete all of these events. many of our best players have stopped playing or just log in to collect money. and World Domination, the only part that everyone agrees is (was) still fun, is so ****ed by teams gaming the matching system that there really isn't any point anymore.

Brizzol
11-18-2013, 04:06 PM
I agree I was extremely pissed when I saw it was going to be the same as Italy...Why can't we have a good amount of time in between like Mexico.

Thumpr
11-18-2013, 04:38 PM
You should visit glassdoor.com and look up GREE.

I did and wow...that is an awful lot of very targeted and very recent negative reviews. I particularly liked the quote, "product managers are not interested in making innovative games, only squeezing the most out of users." Does not paint a particularly pretty picture of the future.

Mastert55!
11-18-2013, 04:58 PM
........It is time for us to tell them no, even if it means we all camp and not do any gold buying or events.

I seriously dought this will ever happen. Especially with the epic rivals of SUP1, SUP2 and TKO

Blank83
11-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Sorry about your luck!!!

Esohceekayes
11-18-2013, 08:02 PM
Our faction has suspended all gold purchases until further notice. The match ups in the last battle were bad enough, another battle so close has got us beyond frustrated. Keep it up greediots, keep it up.

Plutorules
11-18-2013, 11:17 PM
I can't miss The Netherlands in the Balkans... no way!

True that. I love the f.... up way of viewing another continent they can do at Gree. But Netherlands in the Balkans really takes the prize. I also loved all the polar units that was tied into the Polen campaign. But this is epic.

RMSwarrior
11-19-2013, 01:50 AM
They can stick them prices somewhere where the sun doesnt shine

Ben Dover 300
11-19-2013, 07:04 AM
You may not be correct in your thoughts and when the winners list comes out I want you to look under positions 1, 2, and 3. Factions under the 3 were asked to make a statement that myself and "Batman's rival" wanted to make and we were turned down. Don't assume. Many people are not happy with the current status of play.

I seriously dought this will ever happen. Especially with the epic rivals of SUP1, SUP2 and TKO

PRIMETIME77
11-19-2013, 07:14 AM
Totally agree Ben! Gree is getting greedy and I am ready to leave the game myself. This is total bull****

BostonHammer
11-19-2013, 07:19 AM
After every war a thread like this pops up. Actions speak louder than words. As long as the top 10 factions spend a tonne (literally) of gold, the wars will be close together. Egos prevent those factions from doing otherwise.

The Phoenix II
11-19-2013, 07:40 AM
LOL ... you are all still here, complaining and playing!

I said after Greenland ... We will be 'Tussling for Tahiti' before this is over ... And you will still be complaining then.

Boycotts? Bah! - won't ever happen.

Paiens
11-19-2013, 08:36 AM
If they keep the cycle, next one after falls during the week between xmas and New years. Our faction has already decided that we would not be fighting during that time frame at all. Also considering options for the next one cause as far as money goes, it is not going to gree during the Christmas months, its going to kids and family.

Maybe they are planing on gifting everyone a few vaults for the next one...you know like some kind of present? :-)

Not sure what we will decide for next war, but the one after will be the broke one for most of us...xmas is expensive.

Given the match up madness last WD, streaks and 50 wins were a pipe ream for al ot of faction stuck in the 4-50 range in the rankings as well. How many more SUP baby factions of 12 unbeatable players in the next one? Who knows....focus is back on having fun, and to hell with all the rest. And a few epic battles with VFF and Dogs were the most fun I have had playing modern war in a long long time.

Ben Dover 300
11-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Nothing says you have to spend money and I am not spending another penny on this game until the issues are corrected and gree allows the better employees handle customer service.

After every war a thread like this pops up. Actions speak louder than words. As long as the top 10 factions spend a tonne (literally) of gold, the wars will be close together. Egos prevent those factions from doing otherwise.

Gemma UKU
11-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Its becoming a bit of a joke now, all gree care about is screwing us out of our money.

Speed ump
11-19-2013, 09:26 AM
The ltq has changed this event in a big way. Now teams try their best to avoid the bigger teams in their declare times, meaning those bigger teams have no one left to match but the smaller ones. Strong teams that drop down are just using good strategy to avoid the bigger teams from getting matched with them and taking away their streaks. People complained there was no strategy in this game but to hit the spend button. Now that there is more strategy as requested, we see people complaining about that too. The reality is that no matter how it's down, people will complain. There are some universal complaints, ie, the time bwetween wd.no one cares for it.

honest Abe
11-19-2013, 12:58 PM
+1. Well said

The ltq has changed this event in a big way. Now teams try their best to avoid the bigger teams in their declare times, meaning those bigger teams have no one left to match but the smaller ones. Strong teams that drop down are just using good strategy to avoid the bigger teams from getting matched with them and taking away their streaks. People complained there was no strategy in this game but to hit the spend button. Now that there is more strategy as requested, we see people complaining about that too. The reality is that no matter how it's down, people will complain. There are some universal complaints, ie, the time bwetween wd.no one cares for it.

Glock19
11-19-2013, 03:05 PM
My faction Soldiers Against Evil has voted to also suspend gold purchases indefinitely. Too much bickering was going on and pressure added by gree with the events. We decided as a group just before Italy to make the game fun again and return to what we were around wars 1-2. We went from a 250 team down to a 400 team.....and had a BLAST doing it. Gree, the greediness has become too much, factions will follow us one by one.

Clint Beastwood
11-19-2013, 04:04 PM
I just got 350 free gold from gree in crime city because of the screw up...hopefully we get the same thing in modern war!!

Fl@sh
11-19-2013, 05:11 PM
Reality is, all you have to do to get whatever units you want, earning them or not is be in Sup.

Speed all you had to do is hit the declare button, you would have had 60+ matches. Stop avoiding your 19 other sup factions and play the game like the rest of us.You sir, have no idea. You weren't in the room, in the game, or on the battle field. You didn't have to endure an average wait time of 23 minutes each time the button was pressed, immediately after the previous war ended. You weren't standing by as other teams in your group got matched again and again under 3 minutes, while havin time to view short clips of adult entertainment to stay awake. You should worry about yourself, and only yourself.

Bndawgs
11-19-2013, 05:29 PM
You sir, have no idea. You weren't in the room, in the game, or on the battle field. You didn't have to endure an average wait time of 23 minutes each time the button was pressed, immediately after the previous war ended. You weren't standing by as other teams in your group got matched again and again under 3 minutes, while havin time to view short clips of adult entertainment to stay awake. You should worry about yourself, and only yourself.

how long was the average time you guys waited before declaring war to make sure you guys didn't face any other sup factions? my guess is that's where all the time went. but gree came through with the units, so it's really a moot point anyways.

Ben Dover 300
11-19-2013, 08:40 PM
TKO has had 20 to 30 minute wait times since before Ferr retired. We missed the top tier twice by one battle. We asked gree for additional time so we can even have enough battles and we were told no. Everyone should be treated the same. In Kingdom age my guild was 22 mins short for top prize due to wait times, nothing can be done sorry. We got nothing. It's like willy wonka, you get nothing, you lose, good day sir.

You sir, have no idea. You weren't in the room, in the game, or on the battle field. You didn't have to endure an average wait time of 23 minutes each time the button was pressed, immediately after the previous war ended. You weren't standing by as other teams in your group got matched again and again under 3 minutes, while havin time to view short clips of adult entertainment to stay awake. You should worry about yourself, and only yourself.

Hooligany
11-19-2013, 11:17 PM
TKO has had 20 to 30 minute wait times since before Ferr retired. We missed the top tier twice by one battle. We asked gree for additional time so we can even have enough battles and we were told no. Everyone should be treated the same. In Kingdom age my guild was 22 mins short for top prize due to wait times, nothing can be done sorry. We got nothing. It's like willy wonka, you get nothing, you lose, good day sir.

Exactly... Many others have such problems and issues which are constantly ignored.
The point here is why does a SUP badge makes them gets the units when they have a problem. When they don't, it means other factions problems always gets ignored.