PDA

View Full Version : That lost hour from Friday is screwing top teams from getting the streak

camper killer
11-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Gree you owe the players still from missing that hour from Friday.

Those teams who are short a streak by 1 win should all send tickets to support demanding that hour or the prize units that you were robbed of by Gree for that >1 hour lock out.

THAT WAS GREE'S FAULT NOT THE PLAYERS.

HIDING YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND WON'T CHANGE IT.

Big Baby Jesus
11-18-2013, 11:18 AM
I approve of this message:

Reserved for pic.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nk2kwh.jpg

2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 12 = 56. The splash screen showed 55 wins needed, which we completed. Waiting your response.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vv0qj4.jpg

CJ D
11-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Just want to be first page on what will likely be out of about 20...

mreilly
11-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Your complaining about an hour missing when there are 72 hrs in the weekend? Who's fault is it that you didn't finish? I bet many still will as there is no shortage of time...

Big Baby Jesus
11-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Your complaining about an hour missing when there are 72 hrs in the weekend? Who's fault is it that you didn't finish? I bet many still will as there is no shortage of time...
There was a shortage of time.... 1 hour.

Viva la Revolution
11-18-2013, 11:44 AM

Reserved for pic.

exactly the same here jesus, one more houer and we would have been abel to finish it. It just sucks !

camper killer
11-18-2013, 11:50 AM

Don't forget 45 minute waits for matching, but that doesn't happen..... oh wait it does.

And not 1 match up taking less than 20 minutes..... but but but you have 72 hours!!!!

NO YOU DON'T HAVE 72.

This is a rigged event with rigged timers and match-ups.

Shauny
11-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Always a reason to moan for some people granted we lost a hour but still had the opportunity for upwards of 65 battles just be happy you got the units you did get.

KFH
11-18-2013, 12:35 PM
you should know now to expect something to go wrong every war. We got screwed out of a win streak last war with a lockout during a battle, no prizes were given to us. Before that it was something else, there are always going to be problems with it, the only thing you can do is to decide to stop funding the mess up

Dirty Mind
11-18-2013, 12:44 PM
oh no! You mean to tell me that your virtual player that you spend real money on wont be quite as strong? stop the presses!! (do we still have presses?) I digress. Why even try for it? I can only imagine the stress you must feel at 40 wins every time you hit the declare button. We placed top 150 for the first time and laughed our way to a stress free 15-14 record.

mreilly
11-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Don't forget 45 minute waits for matching, but that doesn't happen..... oh wait it does.

And not 1 match up taking less than 20 minutes..... but but but you have 72 hours!!!!

NO YOU DON'T HAVE 72.

Our matchups all happened in a few minutes max everytime, that's too bad every one of yours took 45min(highly doubt) but I can see an issue if it was. As for the missing hour and you thinking theres not 72 hrs... give your head a shake.

Generik79
11-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Those teams who are short a streak by 1 win should all send tickets to support demanding that hour or the prize units that you were robbed of by Gree for that >1 hour lock out.

Hypothetically, I suppose my hoping this means you didn't get the streak would be almost as bad as if one were to goad a coalition mate's opponent into trying to beat the coalition mate with sneaky tactics, huh? Luckily, I would never hope for that since I know it would be crooked, immoral, dastardly, wrong, evil, nasty, petty, brutish, uncivilized and unmanly, among other things, to do either.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Don't forget 45 minute waits for matching, but that doesn't happen..... oh wait it does.And not 1 match up taking less than 20 minutes..... but but but you have 72 hours!!!!NO YOU DON'T HAVE 72. This is a rigged event with rigged timers and match-ups.GREE product managers are always trying to rig the game to extract the most cash out of us suckers... They couldn't care less that you didn't get the final trinket due to technical issues. They have never cared for the well being of the players. All they care about is revenues and they get paid a handsome salary for finding more ways to screw us.

Big Baby Jesus
11-18-2013, 01:01 PM
GREE product managers are always trying to rig the game to extract the most cash out of us suckers... They couldn't care less that you didn't get the final trinket due to technical issues. They have never cared for the well being of the players. All they care about is revenues and they get paid a handsome salary for finding more ways to screw us.

Although it was mathematically impossible for sup1 to get the 56 win streak...rumor is the devs dropped it off in their inventory. Seems they do care about some players getting the final trinkets...just not the majority of players.

Generik79
11-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Although it was mathematically impossible for sup1 to get the 56 win streak...rumor is the devs dropped it off in their inventory. Seems they do care about some players getting the final trinkets...just not the majority of players.

It was not mathematically impossible. And both S1 and S2 got the streak prize in their final battles that were for 12/12. Your information is not factually correct.

justsomedood5
11-18-2013, 01:09 PM
It was not mathematically impossible. And both S1 and S2 got the streak prize in their final battles that were for 12/12. Your information is not factually correct.

Wait so SUP 1 got to 56 wins?

I saw a screenshot showing they had 52 wins and were 20+ minutes away from #53 with 2 hours and 40 minutes left. Something does not add up... even if matching times magically went to 0 minutes, that means they were able to declare (and match) with less than 20 minutes to go in WD.

Big Baby Jesus
11-18-2013, 01:12 PM

http://i40.tinypic.com/300w5ci.png

So......

With 2 hours and 44 mins...you guys finished off a match for win #53...then completed 3 more matches for 56 wins?

2 hours and 24 mins...you would finish for win #53
Declare & match immediately would finish for win #54 with 1 hour 24 mins
Declare & match immediately would finish for win #55 with 0 hours and 24 mins reminaining...

How did you get win #56?

Generik79
11-18-2013, 01:16 PM

I saw a screenshot showing they had 52 wins and were 20+ minutes away from #53 with 2 hours and 40 minutes left. Something does not add up... even if matching times magically went to 0 minutes, that means they were able to declare (and match) with less than 20 minutes to go in WD.

Yes they did get the streak. Your picture must be altered or you misread it. That is not accurate.

UPDATE: I am looking into that picture now.

UPDATE 2: Confirmed SUP1 has the unit, as we agree. Now working on the rest...if that pic is edited, then it is just brazen and wrong...if not, well...

UPDATE 3: The mods have just confirmed they gave "some" the prize without finishing the streaks. One more update to follow...

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 01:16 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/300w5ci.pngSo......With 2 hours and 44 mins...you guys finished off a match for win #53...then completed 3 more matches for 56 wins?2 hours and 24 mins...you would finish for win #53Declare & match immediately would finish for win #54 with 1 hour 24 minsDeclare & match immediately would finish for win #55 with 0 hours and 24 mins reminaining...How did you get win #56?The plot thickens... Nice catch! Now are you sure they got the unit?

MadAtWorld
11-18-2013, 01:17 PM

Earlier today while browsing the forum for Indiv prizes, I Thought I saw a post by an SUP1 player saying how long it took to be matched and that was why they had so low number matches. Because really, 72 hours of 1 hour battles, back to back as he claimed, would at least be high 60s to 70 right? Yet they were nowhere near. So, if they miraculously went from having a match time of 30 minutes each battle to zero how did that happen? Id really like to know, it'd save me time!

Maybe I'm not a math whiz but lets add 52 (wins) +1 (current) +2 (time left).... that's still only 55, not nearly the 56 required for the 12/12 streak win. Or am I missing something?

NeverOnce
11-18-2013, 01:19 PM
I 100% agree with the picture posted as I also have pictures that show exactly this.

Spend less time avoiding other sup factions and you might have got it. But why bother Gree just hands them out anyway.

MadAtWorld
11-18-2013, 01:26 PM

Reserved for pic.

2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 12 = 56. The splash screen showed 55 wins needed, which we completed. Waiting your response.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vv0qj4.jpg

So, we got that splash screen showing 55 too. We were cutting it close and were only going to barely make it with 12/12. Except wait times got in the way. But seeing that splash screen we thought great, Gree is finally doing something to make up for locking us down for an hour to start with. And since there was no statement by Gree in forum saying oops, error on the splash screen, we accepted it as truth. 55 streak wins cuts it to 11 for the final streak instead of 12. Right? So we dropped a bunch more vaults and won all 11 and missed declaring the 12th by minutes. But, all good, because Gree said 11 was good enough now. Only, that's not how it happened. Turns out OUR 55 streak wins don't qualify for some reason. Know why? Neither do we because the multiple tickets sent in have had no reply.

MadAtWorld
11-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Yes they did get the streak. Your picture must be altered or you misread it. That is not accurate.

UPDATE: I am looking into that picture now.

Ok, you must be SUP1... Hi, nice to meet you. Im one of the little ppl. And I don't know if you have a boog on your screen or what but the pic looks pretty authentic to me. How about this... SUP1 can provide a screen shot of their 55/0 in the top right corner and an active match with a faction who can corroborate getting their tail whupped at that precise time and you win the argument. Right?

claremons
11-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Hi guys. I agree totally that something's up.

I duno if this is true but the war started on Saturday 3am. For my timezone. N ended Tuesday 4am. That's 73hrs.

CJ54
11-18-2013, 01:47 PM
Guys, we had some technical issues that made the last win streak goal actually uncompletable for some teams. If you were on the LAST STEP of the LAST WIN STREAK GOAL (11/12), send us a ticket and we'll investigate if that was the case. Thank you.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 01:50 PM
How convenient :)

Beamer
11-18-2013, 01:51 PM
Guys, we had some technical issues that made the last win streak goal actually uncompletable for some teams. If you were on the LAST STEP of the LAST WIN STREAK GOAL (11/12), send us a ticket and we'll investigate if that was the case. Thank you.

Technical...yeah that's it.

Web323
11-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Yeah, but what about the other events that had similar issues that prevented players from finishing?

00JUMBO
11-18-2013, 02:23 PM
absolutely, we finished the war with 1 win to go before we finished the 9 streak

Big Baby Jesus
11-18-2013, 02:55 PM

I'ma reveal everything, change the law
I find myself, walkin' the streets
Tryin' to find what's really goin' on in the streets -BBJ circa 1998

Tyrone_
11-18-2013, 04:19 PM
oh no! You mean to tell me that your virtual player that you spend real money on wont be quite as strong? stop the presses!! (do we still have presses?) I digress. Why even try for it? I can only imagine the stress you must feel at 40 wins every time you hit the declare button. We placed top 150 for the first time and laughed our way to a stress free 15-14 record.

Finally some people who try not to give a ****!

Hooligany
11-18-2013, 06:27 PM

So......

With 2 hours and 44 mins...you guys finished off a match for win #53...then completed 3 more matches for 56 wins?

Declare & match immediately would finish for win #55 with 0 hours and 24 mins reminaining...

How did you get win #56?

The plot thickens... Nice catch! Now are you sure they got the unit?

It doesnt matter to complete or not. Still get it. No need to wait for 2 weeks for reply from gree too.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5281/n81l.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/n81l.jpg/)

pb23
11-18-2013, 07:11 PM
That's so awesome that SUP gets the unit. Had someone not called it with screenshot proof there would have been zero dev response and no handing out of units to those who were short by 1.

I saw plenty of screen shots during the war with teams having played 65+ battles.

MagnusDux
11-18-2013, 07:29 PM

Excuse me?!? How about AT LEAST having decency extending top tiers by 10-20% or so upwards - i.e. top 30 - same rewards as top 25, top 60 - same as top 50 and etc.

rwzsteve
11-18-2013, 07:33 PM
That's awesome gree(dy) I complained about the hollow event and your servers lag time and get a "sorry will pass to our programmers" bs typical response, and get screwed out of 90 dollars. I guess I need to be in a faction named sup before I can get some real customer service. By the way sup/gree narcs Thanks for trying to hack my account after my complaint was sent. Have you no decency.

Esohceekayes
11-18-2013, 07:56 PM
If this was a brick and mortar store, it would be out of business because the customer service here is ****.

Hooligany
11-18-2013, 08:18 PM
That's awesome gree(dy) I complained about the hollow event and your servers lag time and get a "sorry will pass to our programmers" bs typical response, and get screwed out of 90 dollars. I guess I need to be in a faction named sup before I can get some real customer service. By the way sup/gree narcs Thanks for trying to hack my account after my complaint was sent. Have you no decency.

Well... I bet you are not from the special faction

GamesDean
11-18-2013, 08:28 PM
GREEdy in bed with SUP???....No way, can't be!!!

*****sarCASm*****

rwzsteve
11-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Bump it to the top. I have a pic that I am trying to upload about gree hacking

rwzsteve
11-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Oh know might get kicked again. They can't stand when they screw people over

rixon
11-18-2013, 10:00 PM
Bump it to the top. I have a pic that I am trying to upload about gree hacking

There is no try... only do.

Wingman GRI
11-18-2013, 10:43 PM

Has there been an event the past year without technical problem CJ? No
Just submit the streak unit to everybody. Not only the top spenders.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Finally some people who try not to give a ****! You would feel the same if you spent $100s in this event.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 11:16 PM
It doesnt matter to complete or not. Still get it. No need to wait for 2 weeks for reply from gree too.I quite clearly remember some of their members saying that they don't get preferential treatment... no wonder they get bashed all the time!

Come on Speedump or Micky... What do you have to say about getting this unit so quickly without having achieved the final win streak goal because it was technically impossible for you, but GREE failed to make a statement on here to all the other factions, that they would also have a claim if this was the case.

Must be getting really boring at the top with no decent competition any more. This event must be like the Iraq invasion on repeat for you now...

DFI
11-19-2013, 12:03 AM
I remember once when it was technically impossible to refresh the leaderboard so we got screwed from the 25th unit. Now let me see what the standard response was.... Something like "thank you for contacting us. But as you know, life sucks and sh*t happens! and I also noticed you aren't part of sup, so why do you bother contacting us?".

Hooligany
11-19-2013, 01:54 AM
I remember once when it was technically impossible to refresh the leaderboard so we got screwed from the 25th unit. Now let me see what the standard response was.... Something like "thank you for contacting us. But as you know, life sucks and sh*t happens! and I also noticed you aren't part of sup, so why do you bother contacting us?".

Thats what everyone else gets too. Unless you are:
Special
Unusual
Paranoid

Period.While whenever such issues are discussed, the thread will get deleted soon.
No employees in SUP? No special treatment?
Yes.. Check your profits Gree, How many players have you pissed away? Sorry for being blunt.

Wingman GRI
11-19-2013, 03:17 AM
I quite clearly remember some of their members saying that they don't get preferential treatment... no wonder they get bashed all the time!

Come on Speedump or Micky... What do you have to say about getting this unit so quickly without having achieved the final win streak goal because it was technically impossible for you, but GREE failed to make a statement on here to all the other factions, that they would also have a claim if this was the case.

Must be getting really boring at the top with no decent competition any more. This event must be like the Iraq invasion on repeat for you now...

Enjoy the silence....

Dutchie
11-19-2013, 03:39 AM
Enjoy the silence.... http://i37.tinypic.com/5lowmr.jpg

Gee-2
11-19-2013, 03:55 AM
Well if SUP1 didn't have to regularly wait for all the other SUP teams to get matched before declaring then maybe they would have had enough time for 56 battles but with them so bent on running an empire they obviously can't risk getting matched with each other. So for Gree to award them the prize for 12/12 or 56 wins is wrong unless they can prove that they never waited to declare between fights. This whole system is corrupt as hell with gree kissing SUP ass all the time.

Gen CheeBye
11-19-2013, 04:06 AM
Well if SUP1 didn't have to regularly wait for all the other SUP teams to get matched before declaring then maybe they would have had enough time for 56 battles but with them so bent on running an empire they obviously can't risk getting matched with each other. So for Gree to award them the prize for 12/12 or 56 wins is wrong unless they can prove that they never waited to declare between fights. This whole system is corrupt as hell with gree kissing SUP ass all the time.

We got 57 wins and not even a 9/9 streak...anyone care to guess the reasons?

Dutchie
11-19-2013, 04:17 AM
Well if SUP1 didn't have to regularly wait for all the other SUP teams to get matched before declaring then maybe they would have had enough time for 56 battles but with them so bent on running an empire they obviously can't risk getting matched with each other. So for Gree to award them the prize for 12/12 or 56 wins is wrong unless they can prove that they never waited to declare between fights. This whole system is corrupt as hell with gree kissing SUP ass all the time.Exactly! There are strange smells emanating from GREE's offices as they reek of SUP1 butt. Looks to me that they need to pamper their paymasters or this house of cards will come tumbling down but then fail to tell anyone else and it would have been swept under the carpet if it wasn't for some very eagle eyed players out there who noticed this anomaly!

Don't see any SUP1 players defending GREE on how this decision was made. Fair playing field... Ferr was right to get out and the penny is dropping for many other top non-SUP players. Best to leave them playing with themselves...

Roc1720
11-19-2013, 04:32 AM
What bs anytime GREE acknowledges they messed up in a ticket to me the next line of crap is "we don't compensate with gold or the unit you did not receive" GREE GFY!!!! Hope in a month sup enjoys battling other sups because if thats all that will be left playing the game if that's who GREE only caters to...one last time GREE GFY!!!!

Bndawgs
11-19-2013, 07:13 AM
I guess they don't have to hack the case events anymore, since gree will just give them any unit they want?

Twist of Cain
11-19-2013, 07:26 AM
I guess they don't have to hack the case events anymore, since gree will just give them any unit they want?

Burrrrrrrrrrn

Dutchie
11-19-2013, 07:28 AM
There is a distinct difference between hacking and glitching. Are you not aware of the glitches in this game that people use to reduce their gold spend? You don't need to hack, the game provides the opportunities itself...

Bndawgs
11-19-2013, 08:17 AM
There is a distinct difference between hacking and glitching. Are you not aware of the glitches in this game that people use to reduce their gold spend? You don't need to hack, the game provides the opportunities itself...

so there is a glitch available to win the case event?

Dutchie
11-19-2013, 08:36 AM
so there is a glitch available to win the case event?Did I say that?

Bndawgs
11-19-2013, 08:45 AM
Did I say that?

I'm not sure why you mentioned glitches then?

Luuzer
11-19-2013, 11:49 AM

NO YOU DON'T HAVE 72.

well its cause their algorithm has to find teams on streak and then put U and other top teams against them. It takes them time to find those.

Flash0810
11-19-2013, 12:45 PM
I saw this happening many times in Mexico!

Brigalow
11-19-2013, 01:07 PM
If the main issue at foot here revolves around match up times for the 2 or 3 super factions and in SUPs case waiting for SUP 1 or 2 to be matched before the other declares is it possible Gree has rewarded these guys even though they simply made a tacticle error? With the stats these guys wield and many other teams taking steps to lower there faction stats for matching issues ie. to avoid being matched to SUP is the issue really that they did not respond to the actions of other factions?

Hooligany
11-19-2013, 09:20 PM
If the main issue at foot here revolves around match up times for the 2 or 3 super factions and in SUPs case waiting for SUP 1 or 2 to be matched before the other declares is it possible Gree has rewarded these guys even though they simply made a tacticle error? With the stats these guys wield and many other teams taking steps to lower there faction stats for matching issues ie. to avoid being matched to SUP is the issue really that they did not respond to the actions of other factions?
May be the case

Black Mamba
11-19-2013, 10:03 PM
SUP 1 & 2 were trying to match the other top 10 teams, most notably GSF, to prevent them from getting the 56 wins streak again &/or 50 wins.

As a result of playing these games & probably longer than usual matching times, it hindered them from achieving the 12/12 wins streak.

However, they were successful in denying other top 10 teams the streaks &/or 50 wins so 1 of their goals were achieved.

They should NOT be conveniently awarded the 12/12 consec wins prize as it was mathematically impossible to do so.
(Tbh, they don't need it anyway as they already have monsters stats)

So GREE, pls do the right thing & stop playing favorites & quit treating the rest of us commoners like your red headed stepchild!

Hooligany
11-19-2013, 11:13 PM
SUP 1 & 2 were trying to match the other top 10 teams, most notably GSF, to prevent them from getting the 56 wins streak again &/or 50 wins.

As a result of playing these games & probably longer than usual matching times, it hindered them from achieving the 12/12 wins streak.

However, they were successful in denying other top 10 teams the streaks &/or 50 wins so 1 of their goals were achieved.

They should NOT be conveniently awarded the 12/12 consec wins prize as it was mathematically impossible to do so.
(Tbh, they don't need it anyway as they already have monsters stats)

So GREE, pls do the right thing & stop playing favorites & quit treating the rest of us commoners like your red headed stepchild!

totally makes sense to me.

Hooligany
11-21-2013, 06:35 PM

So......

How did you get win #56?

It doesnt matter to complete or not. Still get it. No need to wait for 2 weeks for reply from gree too.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5281/n81l.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/n81l.jpg/)

Is that it? All quiet and let the dust setle Gree?

HayeZeus
11-21-2013, 07:31 PM

Please explain why it makes ANY difference whether someone was on 11/12 streak or 4/5? Just because one faction had a lot of losses, they were still shorted the ability to get their streak too.

A Pirate Says WHAT?
11-23-2013, 11:14 PM
Found this statement posted by a SUP fellow a few weeks ago:
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u617/bq297bs/PirateMessage2_zpsa405470a.jpeg

I guess that this LTQ resolution was just another one of those "slight perks".

It is reassuring to know that they don't receive millions in free gold, but who needs free gold when you can just negotiate compensation?

Asto
11-23-2013, 11:24 PM
I know this isn't cc, but our syndicate got cheated out of 3 wins that would've taken us to 35 wins and 7 win streak. At least gree had the decency to give us a little something-350 gold. There is still hope out there people, as little as it. Everyone in your faction needs to send in a ticket, they might get the message then, but don't be surprised if you don't get the unit and they give you some ****ty gold bars that won't compensate for the unit you're missing

DFI
11-24-2013, 01:32 AM
I'm sure if sup could only collect 1999 crates, gree would still award them the free unit due to the technical difficulty of sometimes not all targets resulting in a crate drop. To be honest with you, I don't care if sup gets some special treatment. I would just hope that gree would extend the same or some of that to other paying members.

This is a constructive recommendation to gree.

Hooligany
11-24-2013, 02:38 AM
The reason to gree share prices dropping n profits dropping is due to their lack of appreciation on customers. They only take care of a VIP group.

Bndawgs
11-24-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm sure if sup could only collect 1999 crates, gree would still award them the free unit due to the technical difficulty of sometimes not all targets resulting in a crate drop. To be honest with you, I don't care if sup gets some special treatment. I would just hope that gree would extend the same or some of that to other paying members.

This is a constructive recommendation to gree.

you think gree will require that many. ;)