PDA

View Full Version : Gree, you owe every syn more time on the war!!!

cckill415
11-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Every syndicate lost 5-6 hours in the beginning on the war because your severs malfunctioned in the first six hours of war. Many players couldn's log in. You guys should credit syndicates 5 extra hours or 5 wins. This isn't good on your part for your present/future gold spenders!!! Do the right thing and extend the war.

Lkerkau
11-18-2013, 10:42 AM
To Whom it May Concern

Our faction Darkness missed out on the fifty win goal primarily as a result of the servers being unavailable for the first hour of World Domination and secondly, on the inordinate length of time for the matching system to place us into battle. At times, this elapsed time was as much as 5 minutes. On average, this equates to a 3 min delay between battles which, when muliplied over the 72 hours is the equivalent of 3hrs and 16 mins. That's an additional 3 battles in which we could have participated.

Many of our members purchase gold during World Domination and achieve the 'target' set by yourselves in relation to the number of individual wins. Some of these members are part of your own Gold Programme so I'm sure you can appreciate their disappointment at not being able to also register 50 battles won.

Given that our faction fell shirt of the 50 wins as a result of the technical issues, it's felt that you should take those into consideration and award those that achieved 47 wins, the 50 win prize in way of compensation. I spent close too 700.00 on two accounts. And will quit these game. You guys keep changing rules! And the employee, of gree always get the bonuses. Plus you steel our money. I am contacting our corporate lawyer, to sue for our Money back. And they will contact apple as well. Enough is enough!

ant1greeny2
11-18-2013, 11:23 AM
My Syndicate will miss out on a goal by 1 win! :(

M$T Raw
11-18-2013, 11:28 AM
My Syndicate will miss out on a goal by 1 win! :(

a+f hasnt been on for two days, thats the gree spirit, goodluck getting anything

Fruit of the Boom
11-18-2013, 11:41 AM
The last time we did that, the playerbase made it abundantly clear that they did not want us to do that again.
Not likely.

The problem is that the admins don't seem to take the time to understand the subtle differences between the bugs in the events. There are some times that extra time would be welcome.

Battles, though, are exhausting for those who take them seriously. Extra time only draws out the pain. I think there may be a different way to compensate for the glitch.

Dipstik
11-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Lol... I get it, op. Well played!

KzL
11-18-2013, 12:26 PM
Like anyone from gree cares;)))

sister morphine
11-18-2013, 12:30 PM
To Whom it May Concern

Our faction Darkness missed out on the fifty win goal primarily as a result of the servers being unavailable for the first hour of World Domination and secondly, on the inordinate length of time for the matching system to place us into battle. At times, this elapsed time was as much as 5 minutes. On average, this equates to a 3 min delay between battles which, when muliplied over the 72 hours is the equivalent of 3hrs and 16 mins. That's an additional 3 battles in which we could have participated.

Many of our members purchase gold during World Domination and achieve the 'target' set by yourselves in relation to the number of individual wins. Some of these members are part of your own Gold Programme so I'm sure you can appreciate their disappointment at not being able to also register 50 battles won.

Given that our faction fell shirt of the 50 wins as a result of the technical issues, it's felt that you should take those into consideration and award those that achieved 47 wins, the 50 win prize in way of compensation. I spent close too 700.00 on two accounts. And will quit these game. You guys keep changing rules! And the employee, of gree always get the bonuses. Plus you steel our money. I am contacting our corporate lawyer, to sue for our Money back. And they will contact apple as well. Enough is enough!
Whilst I sympathise with those unable to get onto CC at the start, there is absolutely no guarantee your syn would have won 50 battles even if it hadn't occurred. There are 73 hours in a war event - take off four for the matching delays (which affects everybody, and some have had it much worse in the past. One time Fight Club had to wait for many hours to get a match!) and the server problem, leaves 69. If you failed to win the three extra battles out of the 22 hours over and above the 47 wins I'm guessing you got it can't exactly be blamed on Gree, tempting though it is.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
11-18-2013, 12:49 PM
5 minutes to get matched is perfectly acceptable some teams got stuck for hours.
Everyone else got over the delay, and do you remember the last time they extended the war. Universal uproar. This is for a change the correct decision by Gree

kimberleyj
11-18-2013, 12:57 PM
none of our team spent gold in this war because of it, ooo well the money is better off in our pockets.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-18-2013, 12:59 PM
5 minutes to get matched is perfectly acceptable some teams got stuck for hours.
Everyone else got over the delay, and do you remember the last time they extended the war. Universal uproar. This is for a change the correct decision by Gree

Yes correct decision by Gree
The 5 min delay avg for matching is fine with me but we had a few that were over 20 mins
Would of liked just one more battle as our syn might of made the 9/9 win streak

HTCBC
11-18-2013, 01:03 PM
I have a team that got 49 from the 50 this was all due to gree not counting our 2nd win. We would hope they investigate this and fix their error. We also had a team stuck in match making for six thats right 6 hours and they should be givin some form of compensation.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
11-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Not counting a win, that does suck!

sister morphine
11-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Not counting a win, that does suck!
Totally :(

Spunky
11-18-2013, 03:58 PM
We all had the same problem. We had 2 wins stolen etc. it changes strategy as well. But extending the game would have been a terrible idea (refer to last time they tried it). glitches are excusable as its part of a constantly changing and developing game.
What is inexcusable is MW and CC wars running simultaneously yet again to save on overtime when they now full well their servers wont cope or releasing a data set in the middle of a major event.
This crash just should not have happened! This is major major inexcusable incompetence!
What tops the cake is the reply to your ticket u will no doubt receive in a few days saying they feel your pain but are unable to award the prizes as the event is now over. this will be followed shortly after by a survey request stating that Gree is committed to the highest possible level of customer service!
Gree
http://i.minus.com/iGqVe4EJ8sAaH.gif

budman68
11-18-2013, 04:03 PM
If you don't know by now. Gree could give 2💩💩💩

alex6789
11-18-2013, 11:06 PM
Geez...this is getting old....should we all applaud the fact that you've learned how to copy/paste? Or should we all just laugh at you?

CJ54 is incompetent
11-19-2013, 01:29 AM
GREEd screws everybody. they are an equal opportunity screwer. they are the guy at the bar at last call hoping to screw someone before the lights come back on.

Captain Torgue
11-19-2013, 01:52 AM
GREEd screws everybody. they are an equal opportunity screwer.

At least they are being fair about it :)

CJ54 is incompetent
11-19-2013, 01:58 AM
At least they are being fair about it :)

that's true, but you think if you spend enough gold they would be kind enough to give you a courtesy reacharound while they bone you

Roc1720
11-19-2013, 05:01 AM
They do not screw everyone over the same, seems if you are in sup in mw or fc in cc that they will give you items you do not deserve. How many of us has had GREE acknowledge a mess up on their part but then they follow with "sorry but we can not give you the unit or gold, we do not compensate for issues" but then I see this http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74813-That-lost-hour-from-Friday-is-screwing-top-teams-from-getting-the-streak/page2