PDA

View Full Version : McGurt is putting on a HURT!

Vltor_Ace
11-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Fighting McGurt right now... WOW! We can't touch these guys... what is the matching algorithm??

They just hit one of our guys over 1000 times alone. Never seen a team get 400k in one battle. Congrats!

Web323
11-18-2013, 09:41 AM
I have seen SUP1 put up 1.5 million

Einszwei
11-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Fighting McGurt right now... WOW! We can't touch these guys... what is the matching algorithm??

They just hit one of our guys over 1000 times alone. Never seen a team get 400k in one battle. Congrats!

u can get 1 million + from a battle

Thief
11-18-2013, 09:43 AM
I have seen SUP1 put up 1.5 million

Ive seen 4+ Million from them...Not sure but i think the highest per battle recorded is somewhere around the 5-6 million point range.

Einszwei
11-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Ive seen 4+ Million from them...Not sure but i think the highest per battle recorded is somewhere around the 5-6 million point range.

12 million in Ireland pounded our level 250 guy to bits over 5000 losses from that

Einszwei
11-18-2013, 09:46 AM
*edit* 12 000 losses

Web323
11-18-2013, 09:48 AM

Yeah, they went light on us

Thief
11-18-2013, 09:51 AM
12 million in Ireland pounded our level 250 guy to bits over 5000 losses from that

12 Million in a single battle? I don't think thats even possible even with all 60 of SUP1 players on at the same time with lvl 250 targets galore.

droffatsto50
11-18-2013, 09:52 AM
There was a 7 million to 6 million battle on CC from the top two teams, that's the highest I have ever seen

Dom3
11-18-2013, 10:05 AM
This is tragic to read. I don't know the credit situation is with the top teams but they must be rich ****s.

justsomedood5
11-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Saw seven point something in KA. Have seen multiple 5 million point battles in MW.

TD-beef
11-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Go McGurt! =)

Generik79
11-19-2013, 08:14 AM
Heh. We did the same thing to McGurt. So got them back for you :-)

marklinalexanderho
11-19-2013, 09:06 PM
we faced mcgurt rock it was during their resting period because they didn't even attack us but were gaining passive points. too strong imo even not attacking us they can win lmao

beast1985
11-19-2013, 09:25 PM
This is tragic to read. I don't know the credit situation is with the top teams but they must be rich ****s.

sup members are hackers of some kind. micky mac is a gree employee in disguise. how else can u explain sup getting the 12/12 streak unit when they didnt have 56 wins in italy?? im not saying all sups are hackers, only about 20-30%. but micky mac is a prime example of a player with questionable hacking being protected from gree. i have ss with proof if needed

Dirty Mind
11-19-2013, 09:49 PM
sup members are hackers of some kind. micky mac is a gree employee in disguise. how else can u explain sup getting the 12/12 streak unit when they didnt have 56 wins in italy?? im not saying all sups are hackers, only about 20-30%. but micky mac is a prime example of a player with questionable hacking being protected from gree. i have ss with proof if needed

maybe, maybe not. There have been screenshots put up several times, they get taken right down and anyone accusing them of hacking gets banned. hope you enjoyed your short time on the forums

11-19-2013, 11:03 PM
We put up 5.4 mil in mexico

Vltor_Ace
11-20-2013, 05:04 AM

SUP is not full of hackers. Full of wealthy people that make your annual salary in weeks... Mickymac has been playing for like four years and is one of the top players in this game. As far as the streak prizes, CJ54 posted a comment on Camper Killer's thread that gree would investigate on a case by case basis due to the server errors. SUP missed by one win and they did get unit because of gree errors. Go troll somebody else's thread!

Generik79
11-20-2013, 09:00 AM
SUP is not full of hackers. Full of wealthy people that make your annual salary in weeks... Mickymac has been playing for like four years and is one of the top players in this game. As far as the streak prizes, CJ54 posted a comment on Camper Killer's thread that gree would investigate on a case by case basis due to the server errors. SUP missed by one win and they did get unit because of gree errors. Go troll somebody else's thread!

All I can say is "heh" in response. Also this rump rubbing post VIOLATES the TOS by Discussing moderation actions (posting lol). And who are you, or GREE, to say that X team "would certainly have got their last win, had they had a chance." Hmm, yeah, us too! M a l a r k y. Please do not step in what you are shoveling my friend.

KFH
11-20-2013, 09:44 AM
SUP is not full of hackers. Full of wealthy people that make your annual salary in weeks... Mickymac has been playing for like four years and is one of the top players in this game. As far as the streak prizes, CJ54 posted a comment on Camper Killer's thread that gree would investigate on a case by case basis due to the server errors. SUP missed by one win and they did get unit because of gree errors. Go troll somebody else's thread!I very much doubt anyone but one group will get looked at and get prizes. my faction lost out because of a sever error last war but since we didn't spend enough no prize was given

DocLo
11-20-2013, 09:47 AM
SUP is not full of hackers. Full of wealthy people that make your annual salary in weeks...

Sounds a little too good to be true... people with that kind of wealth have better things to do... Add up the expense. Truly add up how much it would cost per battle.

I'd believe hackers before I believe theres that many uber rich people playing this game for the last year just throwing money at nothing, unless they own stock in Gree.

Ryans67
11-20-2013, 10:17 AM
A single person with a solid connection can do 300k in a battle. So I would guess 18m is feasible. Not realistic, but possible if the stars aligned. I would guess 9m would be an exceptional battle. Hardest part is getting all 60 online at once.

BoThox
11-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Sounds a little too good to be true... people with that kind of wealth have better things to do... Add up the expense. Truly add up how much it would cost per battle.

I'd believe hackers before I believe theres that many uber rich people playing this game for the last year just throwing money at nothing, unless they own stock in Gree.
What most people forget, is that the field changes alot through the game... when I was a n00b, I thought... "whats up with LE buildings, I can never afford them anyway". Now I am close to completing lvl10.
Long standing players at the highest levels have regen much different from the average joe, they have much higher energy per minute and so on. Staying in the top means getting _lots_ of bonus units, and it is kind of self re-inforcing.
Some spend a great deal of money on the game, others less than you would imagine.

honest Abe
11-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Lol. Everyone has their budget. We have had this discussion on the forum many, many times. To answer it once again, yes there are people with that kind of wealth playing the game. This game is a full cross section of society.

DocLo
11-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Lol. Everyone has their budget. We have had this discussion on the forum many, many times. To answer it once again, yes there are people with that kind of wealth playing the game. This game is a full cross section of society.

And for every one of these uber wealthy people you speak of there is at least one hacker... at least.

Hooligany
11-21-2013, 06:22 PM
maybe, maybe not. There have been screenshots put up several times, they get taken right down and anyone accusing them of hacking gets banned. hope you enjoyed your short time on the forums

Yeah, I remembered someone posted a screenshot of what he posted in a SUP chatgroup. He has access and info to other players account and can even see how many crates they have opened. I played the game ever since it was launched. I dont see myself with such capabilities. So it's either hacking or employee.

Hooligany
11-21-2013, 06:23 PM
We put up 5.4 mil in mexico

U r from GSF?

Blade of 3
11-21-2013, 06:46 PM
What most people forget, is that the field changes alot through the game... when I was a n00b, I thought... "whats up with LE buildings, I can never afford them anyway". Now I am close to completing lvl10.
Long standing players at the highest levels have regen much different from the average joe, they have much higher energy per minute and so on. Staying in the top means getting _lots_ of bonus units, and it is kind of self re-inforcing.
Some spend a great deal of money on the game, others less than you would imagine.
I don't think those health bonuses matter too much. They just use gold to regenerate health.

11-21-2013, 09:36 PM
Yes I am from gsf

U r from GSF?