PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations & Well Done To SAS

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Fight Club and SAS just had an epic battle and they beat us fair and square. SAS were victorious and I'd like to be the first to congratulate you. Fight Club can beaten and it's great to see we have some very strong competition now.

We spent a very long time being unbeaten but the raid boss event has changed that. SAS took full advantage of it as any team would and they now have many targets they can beat on the Fight Club team. Also with FC being made up of mostly level 250 players and SAS having a fair few low level players this also gives them an advantage over us in a battle.

Anyway, at the end of the day, we lost and you won the battle so congratulations as I'm sure this has been a goal of yours for some time now.

However, you may have won a battle but you haven't won a war. We look forward to some competition in these events going forward and I'm sure all those SAS players with big mouths will be running them as much as possible over the coming weeks but please let me remind you that Fight Club is still the number 1 team in Crime City, check the winners list once the event is over if you have any problems with that statement or see below.:p

Well done though, you tapped faster than us, fought harder than us in battle so congratulations on winning fair and square. Definitely the most epic fight Crime City has ever seen!!

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/null_zps5140836d.png (http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/verno1983/media/null_zps5140836d.png.html)

ski_tzo
11-18-2013, 07:18 AM
Real winner is gree's pocket

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:19 AM
Real winner is gree's pocket

Unfortunately yes but we have plans for them too.

Dutchie
11-18-2013, 07:19 AM
Well done Billionaire for a post that had humility in it. The score indeed shows an epic battle and I'm sure both sides had lots of fun in this battle... that is what it is all about... Having fun!

real badman
11-18-2013, 07:21 AM
GREE won. Yeah! FC AND SAS both are losers. Lol. GREE is the real winner. :D

evj
11-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Thx Mr B. It was a epic match. My fingers hurt :)

Dutchie
GREE won. Yeah! FC AND SAS both are losers. Lol. GREE is the real winner. :D You're a loser too!

(CK) EL
congrats to SAS..
we lost but i really had fun tapping like crazy

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Thx Mr B. It was a epic match. My fingers hurt :)

It was, mine too :D

congrats to SAS..
we lost but i really had fun tapping like crazy

We did but we just couldn't catch them :mad:

real badman
11-18-2013, 07:25 AM
You're a loser too!

Actually, yes. I'm a loser too. I can't kill this fu*king addiction. I can't stop buying gold. A agree I'm a loser. :p

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:28 AM
Actually, yes. I'm a loser too. I can't kill this fu*king addiction. I can't stop buying gold. A agree I'm a loser. :p It's ok, you're surrounded by millions of us :D

ratpack499
11-18-2013, 07:28 AM
I still see u have a lot of excuses in your post Bill.

Are u not still hiding at the low level to score big points?

Did u not go to FC2 to build stats from raid boss?

Drew's Crew
11-18-2013, 07:29 AM
Congrats to both SAS and FC. I'm sure it was an epic battle.

AppleMacGuy
11-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Both teams fought the most epic CC battle bar none. Congrats to the victors.

Rhino72
11-18-2013, 07:30 AM

I have to agree here. The original post was a pretty back handed compliment after all the other posts where he said FX would crush SAS if it wasn't for the connection problem during the first battle.

Rhino72
11-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Both teams fought the most epic CC battle bar none. Congrats to the victors.

Now if somebody wanted to come and offer congrats then this or Kaepa's post would be a model example. Nice post AMG you have always been a class guy.

real badman
11-18-2013, 07:34 AM
It's ok, you're surrounded by millions of us :D
:D I lost $500 on a bet today. Lol. :D I said FC wins. I cried not because I lost 500. Just because I can't see SAS winning over FC. :( but. Great work by SAS. :) Hats off. You played it smart. And yes tapped a lot faster than FC. :D you guys spend like crazy. Just TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP.....

TZora
11-18-2013, 07:36 AM
gotta say, congrats SAS for winning the battle!

FC, lots of hugs to everyone! i'm sure everyone on both sides had a lot of fun :)

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:37 AM

No excuses, just facts. You took advantage of the raid boss events more than we did, fair play!

I'm level 238 and not hiding, just playing smart. Levelling up does nothing but disadvantage me.

Low level would be classed as below 200 I would say and we've only got 3 players on our team below level 200 and around 15 between level 200 and 250.

I'm just merely putting the facts out there. If we all tapped exactly the same amount of times then you would win because your low level accounts would score more influence points. If theory you should be expected to beat us because we're at a disadvantage having so many players at level 250.

Like I said you won fair and square! Enjoy the moment!

I have to agree here. The original post was a pretty back handed compliment after all the other posts where he said FX would crush SAS if it wasn't for the connection problem during the first battle.

I thought FC would beat you in a fair fight but I was wrong. You guys fought very hard and I congratulate you.

If you hadn't all been running your mouths so much about winning one fight against us in unfair circumstances then when you did actually beat us fair and square I would have respected it a lot more than I do.

Lets face it, all you've done is won a one hour battle, every team in Crime City has done that at some point. It's only because it was against us that there's such a big deal made about it and now you're complaining about the quality of the congratulations. Seriously dude, enjoy the moment!

STLGORILLA314
11-18-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I hated the first 30 minutes or so, but the end was fun. Congrats to FC for keeping me worried.

ratpack499
11-18-2013, 07:51 AM
"We look forward to some competition in these events going forward" - quoted from Bill

Thought i read on Friday that u where leaving FC....or u sticking around like BigMouth

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:52 AM
I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I hated the first 30 minutes or so, but the end was fun. Congrats to FC for keeping me worried.

I think it was the opposite for us, we hated the last 30 minutes because you'd gained a big enough lead we knew it was going to be very hard to catch you unless we had a minibus of our players turn up lol

"We look forward to some competition in these events going forward" - quoted from Bill

Thought i read on Friday that u where leaving FC....or u sticking around like BigMouth

You might want to start reading my posts correctly, I said I'd be leaving once my gold stash of 28,000 runs out. That's enough to see me through another war or maybe two at a push. Who's BigMouth?

EDIT: I'm guessing you meant HB?

Sammo the Kid
11-18-2013, 07:56 AM
Nice fight guys, kudos to both teams for making it happen. Congrats SAS

Keapa
11-18-2013, 07:57 AM
This is a congratulations to SAS thread. Let's stick to it being their celebration/ tribute to a great fight

Rhino72
11-18-2013, 08:17 AM
I think it was the opposite for us, we hated the last 30 minutes because you'd gained a big enough lead we knew it was going to be very hard to catch you unless we had a minibus of our players turn up lol

You might want to start reading my posts correctly, I said I'd be leaving once my gold stash of 28,000 runs out. That's enough to see me through another war or maybe two at a push. Who's BigMouth?

EDIT: I'm guessing you meant HB?

Bill, it looks like you and most of SAS agree that HB is a BigMouth.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-18-2013, 08:27 AM
too bad you guys didnt match more often

Max Power
11-18-2013, 08:30 AM
]forgetaboutit;1079918']too bad you guys didnt match more often

I think right now Gree is thinking the same thing!

SAS1
11-18-2013, 08:37 AM
It was an epic battle and FC is very classy in defeat. I'm glad cc got to finally see the showdown they wanted!!! Hats off to both teams. The scores, record setting as expected. Finger is still twitching!

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 08:39 AM
Fight Club and SAS just had an epic battle and they beat us fair and square. SAS were victorious and I'd like to be the first to congratulate you. Fight Club can beaten and it's great to see we have some very strong competition now.

As always you are a very classy poster and humble with your loss. Thanks Bill, it was great to be part of SAS 1 this war :)

MattThomas08
11-18-2013, 08:46 AM
Congrats to Gree. ~$13k dumped into a battle with no prize to show for it.

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 08:48 AM
Congrats to Gree. ~$13k dumped into a battle with no prize to show for it.

Seriously Matt?????

MattThomas08
11-18-2013, 08:51 AM
Also, I predict both teams will have a lot of players retire following this war. ;)

Theflood
11-18-2013, 08:53 AM
Grats to gree, I mean to FC and SaS.

Wish I could have played, but it seems Gree wanted my money just not my play.

I have been playing for about about 9-11 months and in he end, after spending $800 I ended up with 1.9m attk/def. at level 189. And averaged 45k ip in each war. I have seen level 20 accounts with the same stats as my 189 (many of those probably FC and SaS minis). Cheaters? Hackers? Don't think so, but I don't play with them so I will never know. I did play with Peaches (retired n broke) and the hacking claims were BS. a&f "investigating" was a simple ban hammer to all accounts in the syndicate. All because we put up 100k ip in the last 2-3 minutes of a battle and broke someone's streak, causing a few tears. You all put up some pretty impressive 110k+ ip per minute for an entire battle. All I can say is I know some really good hand surgeons who can fix the carpel tunnel you have from all the clicking. Lol

I see these million ip spreads and think wow, my account got banned because I put up 9k ip total in 15 battles and someone thought that was simply too much. You guys spend way more money on this game than I ever could, props to you for that. You guys rule that entire plot of cyberspace, rule it well!

MattThomas08
11-18-2013, 08:53 AM
Seriously Matt?????

Well no not seriously.

Rhino72
11-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Also, I predict both teams will have a lot of players retire following this war. ;)

After the syndicate raid boss BS, the locking people out of this battle, the massive amount of refunds given and I have to say this is a good prediction.

Niccy
11-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Wouldn't blame anyone if they did. We went from being obsessed with beating Fight Club, to being obsessed with beating Rogue's Gallery, back to being obsessed with beating Fight Club. And we did it. We did all of it.

Not sure what else there is to prove at this point.

Guess you could always win a war ? Just a crazy idea

Zendfrim
11-18-2013, 09:38 AM
It is still a fluke until SAS wins a war. You'd have to complete battles like that every time for 3 days straight. Can you do that? I congratulate gree on their earnings.

montecore
11-18-2013, 10:19 AM
It is still a fluke until SAS wins a war. You'd have to complete battles like that every time for 3 days straight. Can you do that? I congratulate gree on their earnings.

we love you and we hope you love we too

XO SAS

Touch Down
11-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Well done SAS!

Truly an awesome result and a crowning moment in CC history.

Congrats to both teams for facing off. I'm sure we will see plenty of more epic match ups.

Touch Down
11-18-2013, 10:47 AM

I don’t understand, so I disagree.

That's no fluke. SAS and FC squared off fair and square.

Max Power
11-18-2013, 11:29 AM
I don’t understand, so I disagree.

That's no fluke. SAS and FC squared off fair and square.

He meant an event, not a war or individual battle.

GU7 F4WK3S
11-18-2013, 12:10 PM

So you want to see SAS beat on more weaker opponents to officially declare them the best team? They do that in PVP for a fraction of the price. Just use this H2H result. SAS beat FC. They are the best syndicate in CC.

That declaration should not be confused with me thinking that FC doesn't have the best players however. Most are all class.

steamboatwilly
11-18-2013, 12:21 PM
That is awesome that you guys beat fight club. To be able to dump all that money into a game and literally get nothing for it, expect a little bragging rights to a bunch of people that you don't even know. I applaud fight club for wasting so much money in all the wars and the fat cats at Gree sit back and watch, laughing all the way to the bank.

Oh. and I heard that Rouges Gallery let you win! :p

montecore
11-18-2013, 12:23 PM
That is awesome that you guys beat fight club. To be able to dump all that money into a game and literally get nothing for it, expect a little bragging rights to a bunch of people that you don't even know. I applaud fight club for wasting so much money in all the wars and the fat cats at Gree sit back and watch, laughing all the way to the bank.

Thanks! We're stoked.

MattThomas08
11-18-2013, 12:26 PM

It's true. We didn't even challenge them this war and totally let them win.

JakeCullen
11-18-2013, 12:38 PM
So history has been finally written! No other teams are very worthy of such epic battle than FC and SAS. All props to you and it's nice to see friendly convos for a change. Congratulations FC for (yet again) taking the top spot...congratulations too SAS for defeating the team on the top spot; and for being unbeaten. You are both champions!!! :-)

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Bill, it looks like you and most of SAS agree that HB is a BigMouth.

I didn't say i agree, i just managed to work out who you were talking about which wasn't to hard. I wouldn't bad mouth my team mates in that way. Even before FC was created and up until this day i've always seen HB as a stand up guy but then we all see players differently in this game being on different sides.

Same here, i think many of the old time players have had enough of Gree and being at level 250 just means you have to spend even more to earn the same IP as a low level player.

It wasn't a fluke, SAS are strong enough to beat us in battle now. However, whether they can beat us in a war is a totally different kettle of fish because like you said we have to battle like that for 3 days straight.

So you want to see SAS beat on more weaker opponents to officially declare them the best team? They do that in PVP for a fraction of the price. Just use this H2H result. SAS beat FC. They are the best syndicate in CC.

That declaration should not be confused with me thinking that FC doesn't have the best players however. Most are all class.

That declaration is false and i haven't seen any unofficial let alone official claims that SAS are the best syndicate in CC.

They've won about half of the PvP tournaments so far but the winners of PvP get forgotten very quickly as you seem to have forgotten FC won the first couple of PvPs. How can you claim SAS are the best team in CC? We've been battling for parts of Empire City for months now, have you not checked the winners list?

Surely to claim you are the best syndicate in CC you would have to own the most parts of Empire City? By my maths they are 13 behind.

Congrats to SAS for beating us in a war but they've got a lot of work to do before they can even consider claiming the title of the best syndciate in CC.

panty sniffer
11-18-2013, 02:17 PM
FC and SAS combined score got more IP in one battle than rank #7 did in entire Graveyard Rampage war. Would have nearly ranked #6.

Graveyard rampage rank #6- 13,977,137 IP
FC and SAS combined Score in epic battle- 13,387,620 IP
GraveYard rampage Rank #7- 11,314,486 IP

That's a lot of tapping, indeed.

montecore
11-18-2013, 02:21 PM
I didn't say i agree, i just managed to work out who you were talking about which wasn't to hard. I wouldn't bad mouth my team mates in that way. Even before FC was created and up until this day i've always seen HB as a stand up guy but then we all see players differently in this game being on different sides.

Did you read what TZU had to say about him?

It wasn't a fluke, SAS are strong enough to beat us in battle now. However, whether they can beat us in a war is a totally different kettle of fish because like you said we have to battle like that for 3 days straight.

Battling like that for three days straight would result in 400,000,000 influence points. I'd like to think it would take a bit less to get Fight Club to throw in the towel.

That declaration is false and i haven't seen any unofficial let alone official claims that SAS are the best syndicate in CC.

They've won about half of the PvP tournaments so far but the winners of PvP get forgotten very quickly as you seem to have forgotten FC won the first couple of PvPs. How can you claim SAS are the best team in CC? We've been battling for parts of Empire City for months now, have you not checked the winners list?

Surely to claim you are the best syndicate in CC you would have to own the most parts of Empire City? By my maths they are 13 behind.

Congrats to SAS for beating us in a war but they've got a lot of work to do before they can even consider claiming the title of the best syndciate in CC.

It really comes down to what you mean by "the best syndicate in CC". If you want to define it based on your previous accomplishments and all the pieces of Empire City with your name, I'd have to agree. If you want to base it on who won the war, I'd have to agree. But if you want to define it as a syndicate where everyone is treated respectfully, where everyone contributes, where there is no class system, where the emphasis is on fun and camaraderie and how much effort you can put in as opposed to how much money you spend, I think SAS is easily the best syndicate in CC.

Or you can go by our last two fights, or by PVP.

You have the date wrong on your signature by the way.

That said, can't take away from Fight Club what they've accomplished in previous wars, or the fact that they won this war.

The_
11-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Winning a battle in crime city, within 60 minutes, against a rival syndicate shows organization and discipline.

Winning a war in crime city shows reckless spending on a phone game. Although I bet GREE employees greatly appreciate the monthly bonuses on their paycheck.

Shadypal
11-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Good job SAS. Congratulations. Now time to win the war.

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Did you read what TZU had to say about him?

I did but like i said we all see different sides to people in this game and I've only ever seen the good side of HB.

Take you for example Monty, you've always been quite pleasant towards me in public but don't think i don't know what you say about me behind my back.

Battling like that for three days straight would result in 400,000,000 influence points. I'd like to think it would take a bit less to get Fight Club to throw in the towel.

400m sounds about right :D Na, seriously though, if FC does ever decide to call it a day it'll be because of Gree and no other reason, we love fighting!

It really comes down to what you mean by "the best syndicate in CC". If you want to define it based on your previous accomplishments and all the pieces of Empire City with your name, I'd have to agree. If you want to base it on who won the war, I'd have to agree. But if you want to define it as a syndicate where everyone is treated respectfully, where everyone contributes, where there is no class system, where the emphasis is on fun and camaraderie and how much effort you can put in as opposed to how much money you spend, I think SAS is easily the best syndicate in CC.

Or you can go by our last two fights, or by PVP.

You have the date wrong on your signature by the way.

That said, can't take away from Fight Club what they've accomplished in previous wars, or the fact that they won this war.

Using your definition i could say i'm the best at leaderboard events because i treat everyone with respect, i always take part in them and open a box on the hour every hour and have as much fun as possible whilst doing it but everyone knows Tam is the queen of the CC leader board events.

The spending is spread across all players in FC and that is how we achieve 1st place every time. It wouldn't work if we said, do what you want this weekend everyone. In fact pretty much every SAS member that has joined us said the main thing they like about FC is that the spending is spread across all players.

The date in my signature is correct, maybe you didn't read the bit that says "in a fair fight".

It was a fair fight and you deserve to be congratulated on your CAMARADERIE and the EFFORT you put in as opposed to how much you spent on that battle :D:p;)

montecore
11-18-2013, 03:50 PM
I thought both fights were fair, as both teams were quite handicapped in the first one, but to each their own. I am unaware of anything I've said about you behind your back that I haven't or wouldn't say directly to you, so please enlighten me here or via PM.

Sal The Stockbroker
11-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Take you for example Monty, you've always been quite pleasant towards me in public but don't think i don't know what you say about me behind my back.

LOL @ "in public".

Delusional much?

montecore
11-18-2013, 04:14 PM
To be fair, there are a number of Fight Club members who I do not think highly of, and I indeed say negative things about them. But I don't recall Billy ever being one of them.

dr007
11-18-2013, 05:56 PM
As SAS #1 public enemy (lol): Congratulations SAS on beating us this morning. I truly mean it. It was an epic battle. I can recall only one previous battle that was as fun. It was the first war waking up with 20 minutes left in a fight where Indian Nation was winning and we overcame them at the very end. Honestly, I was hoping for a similar result this time too but the more I tapped, the wider the gap became. You all fought like warriors and deserved the win. I truly hope we can do it again. #1 and #2 teams should meet at least once every war!!! Again, congratulations! Well done.

Sir Reddevil
11-18-2013, 06:13 PM
From the sounds it, it appears as though the battle was monumental.

Hmmmm....come to think of it, it reminds me of the greatest basketball game I played in. We were facing the reigning, undefeated champions. It was the fourth quarter & we were losing. The coach ran into the locker room & woke me up to play, then, miraculously, we overcame them at the very end.

cc thunder
11-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey just wanted everyone to know Gree will never give a refund!!! But iTunes and google play with give refunds for past 60 days. So please be smart, Stop giving this **** of a company your money. Everyone please go get your refund and stop playing this ****ing dumb ass game and lets put a hurting on this company. If everyone asks iTunes and google play for your money back we can put this **** hole company out of business. Who's with me? All they do is treat us like **** and think we can't do anything to them, but we can, iTunes and google with give you a refund for all money spent in past 60 days, so go and get your money back as fast as you can!!!! If we work together we can **** this company over just like they have been doing us for a long time. Tell everyone you know to get your money back!!!!! enjoy your ticket out of here!