PDA

View Full Version : History in the making_sas triumphs over fc again

bdub
11-18-2013, 07:08 AM
Sas vs fc at 6 am pst....5 mins left in battle.....sas up by over 1 million ip.....good battle fc

Greazy Fingers
11-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Got any 'live' screenshots?

evj
11-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Wonder what excuse they will use this time?

Greazy Fingers
11-18-2013, 07:15 AM

Is it over yet?

Rhino72
11-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Is it over yet?

Over and done.

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:18 AM

None you beat us fair and square. No problems with it.

Well done and congratulations.

P.S it only took you 13 events :p

evj
11-18-2013, 07:27 AM

It sure did. We built the team stone by stone :)

TMI
11-18-2013, 07:37 AM
let's keep it civil. great fight by both teams.
:)

Floyd The Barber
11-18-2013, 07:38 AM
I stay out of these silly forum "pissing contests" as typically they are complete nonsense, but this was THE EPIC BATTLE...

Early in the morning, both teams working towards the streak bonuses and the big syndicate goal on the line, high alert running through the chat rooms. Both teams looking for each other (and yes FC, SAS was not ducking you, we were looking for you).

It seems this was the bottom of the ninth with two outs, down by 3 runs, bases loaded, the perennial second place Boston Red Sox down to their last out against mighty New York Yankees. But this time not only did the second place team win, but it was through everyone's effort, not just one guy.

I am proud so say that I am a member of SAS1. I have been on this team since the Red Light District hoping to do this one thing. Complete this one mission. Beat the mighty Fight Club. We have done it twice in one war. While I was only able to score 35k in the first Epic Battle of the titans, I was able to score over 200k in the second one.

Thank you to the leaders of SAS, especially one particular leader who not only encouraged me to be patient when I complained about not getting to beat FC, but he kept reminding me that this day will come and it will be great.

SAS, That was great. Thank you!

FC, Thank you. That was fun.

Keapa
11-18-2013, 07:40 AM

Okay....how about....both teams let loose gave it their all...and the better team won

Wait. That's not an excuse...it's the truth.

evj
11-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Okay....how about....both teams let loose gave it their all...and the better team won

Wait. That's not an excuse...it's the truth.

I'll redraw that statement. They are good losers :)

offline04
11-18-2013, 07:53 AM

Classy again....I accept your congrats.

Max Power
11-18-2013, 07:59 AM

Well, to be fair, they didn't win the event, they won the battle. One could argue they pooled all their gold for this by not using it the rest of the event.

But, credit where credit is due, well done SAS. And well done Billionaire and FC.

Glad to see this went down.

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Well, to be fair, they didn't win the event, they won the battle. One could argue they pooled all their gold for this by not using it the rest of the event.

But, credit where credit is due, well done SAS. And well done Billionaire and FC.

Glad to see this went down.

Exactly, they won a battle but they haven't won a war.

However, they still deserve applause for winning that battle. Every team has goals, no matter how big or small.

Beating FC in a battle has always been one of SAS's goals and today they achieved that goal so congratulations to them.

Maybe their next goal will be to win a war??

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 08:44 AM

Our next goal is to beat the Molly's.

offline04
11-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Exactly, they won a battle --->>> (ACTUALLY 2) <<<----but they haven't won a war.

However, they still deserve applause for winning that battle. Every team has goals, no matter how big or small.

Beating FC in a battle has always been one of SAS's goals and today they achieved that goal so congratulations to them.

You nailed it Mister, you nailed it. Step by step...

Greazy Fingers
11-18-2013, 08:48 AM
If only Crime City would have a spectator mode...

Ps. Great fight both teams. I saw some screenshots. You guys make more ip a member than most individual syns.

offline04
11-18-2013, 08:49 AM
combined 2013 hits in both battles against FC...not too shabby...

montecore
11-18-2013, 09:29 AM

Any chance of getting HB to come back to the forum?