PDA

View Full Version : Concrete - Rare Resource

Steg
11-18-2013, 04:42 AM
Concrete seems to have become very rare..

Gree, we need an option of buying concrete, I think it should be added to the store to buy with in-game cash.

It just doesn't drop as often as needed during raids or attacks now.. our faction is pretty much empty.

KingDante!
11-18-2013, 06:16 AM
Raiding Cement Factories should produce concrete...

Come on Gree!! It only makes perfect sense.

keeskiller
11-18-2013, 06:29 AM

that seems legit

Theblacklamp
11-18-2013, 09:31 AM

Freaking genius idea. Raiding concrete factory to get concrete.
C'mon gree that makes perfect sense.

1GaDawg85
11-18-2013, 09:32 AM
That's the problem, it makes too much sense!

kguittar
11-18-2013, 09:45 AM

that's it right there. end. of. conversation. Brilliant idea, but like 1GaDawg85 said it makes too much sense.

JustTVH
11-18-2013, 09:47 AM
Hey how about this...... DON'T RUN WALLS! Waste of money.

1GaDawg85
11-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Make your enemy earn their points instead of giving them away freely

Lovejoy
11-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Great idea

Esohceekayes
11-18-2013, 07:54 PM
We've blown through >5,000 concrete in the last two battles. I don't know if that's low or high, but to us, it was everything we had.

Steg
11-27-2013, 05:59 AM

Gree.. make this so!!

The drop rate on concrete is still a farce..

Used stamina upon stamina and the concrete never comes..

brickman
11-27-2013, 06:40 AM
Need some concrete? Contact me ;)

SGT Rud
11-27-2013, 06:42 AM
The idea of raiding concrete factories is a great idea. One for each of the first 2 hits, and 2 for the last = 4 bricks total? Or just one brick to finish the whole building.

xVeng3anc3
11-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Concrete being more rare is good in my opinion. It makes teams who work to get it benefit, and teams that don't fall behind.

Skittles711
11-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Concrete being more rare is good in my opinion. It makes teams who work to get it benefit, and teams that don't fall behind.

I agree. You have to work hard to get bricks. They do not and should not come easy.

Steg
11-27-2013, 09:12 AM
I agree. You have to work hard to get bricks. They do not and should not come easy.

There's not coming easy.. then there is the Gree version - not coming at all! :confused:

I agree with having to work for it, but this is beyond that.

Mind you, I just paid 122k to open a care package and won 6k.. now that is Gree logic :eek:

SGT Rud
11-27-2013, 09:41 AM
I can agree with everything here. Problem is the method for obtaining it. When player or factions care about thier level to obtain good WD points, attacking via PvP isnt a priority, especially if you are wanting to go for streaks or wins and maintain a top 50 slot. There should be other methods of obtaining it without the large amounts of xp, until a decent algorythm for WD points is created where level isnt a factor.

Not all players have a 30% drop rate of concrete. When I go attacking players, I would be lucky if I get 2 concrete during a 70 stamina session through the rivals list. Even with only wanting concrete, a gold shot to the refill can yield me 0 cash, 27xp per hit, 5 valor, and 0 concrete for an entire 50 stamina. There isnt anything out there to increase my drop rate of concrete.

When level 10 walls were the highest you could go, there was plenty of concrete to go around, but since the walls were extended, the demand for concrete has gone up. The drop rate was not increased to meet supply and demand. A typical 24 hour faction rolls with 60 walls per battle with some left over, but at the start of the WD weekend, 60 is the magic number. If having level 10s and upgrading them as needed for whatever need, but those who want to start with 60 level 15s, so they dont have to worry about walls at any point during WD, concrete might be an issue.

I am not concerned with what my factions needs and wants are when it comes to a forum discussion. This is a place to benefit all factions. Yes I would like to have level 50 walls and you not able to afford level 3 walls, will it work to my factions benefit. Yes! Is it logical to say your 54 man faction spent 2k gold on stamina refills over all to try and obtain concrete, only to come up 6k short on blocks needed, but you need to work as a team cause its a big effort? NO, what kinda sense does that make.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Yes I agree, teamwork is the best option. We have completed each faction LTQ, 5 days of boss, 5 days of bosses, then 7 days of bosses, team effort is a must with us, but there isnt anything about gaining concrete that jumps out and says team effort since concrete is another chance game.

Personally, I think that there should be a faction store, where the leader can use faction donations to purchase concrete, but then if you spend cash there, then again when buying walls, makes concrete obsolete. Maybe giving the spirit for the lost couple posts here, instead of purchasing walls with cash, make it purchase concrete with cash, and purchase walls with donated valor. Just a suggestion other than : your team needs more teamwork.

Bungle79
11-27-2013, 10:50 AM

I agree. The game seems to be working as intended as far as I can tell.

thunder
11-27-2013, 08:24 PM
I just did a test i have 88 stamina. I empty my stamina and i only got 3 bricks. Probably a little over 90 attacks and 3
Bricks. So 1 brick per 30 attacks. Really terrible

Dansgek
11-28-2013, 02:31 AM
Well,

Just find my name at Kakao Talk.

I have like 2.000-3.000 concrete to sell. Place your bid, beginning at 1.2 million a block.

easierlife
11-28-2013, 04:38 AM
Does everyone here think making concrete easy to obtain so that we all can have level 15 walls is a good idea? Those extra wall hits will mean less offensive wins for the individual bonus prizes.

I like factions having to make tough decisions regarding what level walls to go for, whether to attack other players to get more concrete but gain XP, or whether to buy concrete on the black market.

If concrete is dished out too easily then why bother having walls if everyone has them to level 15.

brickman
11-28-2013, 06:13 AM
Hey how about this...... DON'T RUN WALLS! Waste of money.

Well as for this war. These quite a few that will have their walls going as they have the funds for them.

Merc_mw
11-28-2013, 07:05 AM
I like the scarcity. It forces factions to lay out a month long strategy to balance XP, events, cash accumulation and brick acquisition. Low and mid tier factions are provided an opportunity to focus on a specific tactic that may help them upset higher factions in WD.

Of course it's easy for those long established, money heavy factions to say create a method to buy. That just helps solidify their upper tier status. And I suppose, as they must generate the majority of GREE's income, that their voice will be heard and the change will be made.