PDA

View Full Version : FC stop ducking us we are ready to face you!

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 03:38 AM
We have been ready for the past 9 hours and you keep ducking us because you know for a fact we will end your streak. You just want to pretend that it is SAS that is ducking you so you can gloat to the forum that we ducked you the entire war when that clearly isn't the case.

Tam, H, Trev, AMG and whoever else is reading this, kakao room NOW!!! don't screw around!!!

The challenge has been issued and we will take you down, we will take you down to Chinatown!!!

real badman
11-18-2013, 03:46 AM
Add me to that room please. Lol. :D

PedroPimples
11-18-2013, 04:14 AM
Your just a cheap and more boring version of Montecore. All your doing is what he did last war. Get over yourself kid.

Nick010
11-18-2013, 04:25 AM
Got popcorn ready

TZora
11-18-2013, 04:32 AM
posting in CAPITALS might have a better impact torque. oh btw, we know who's ducking who :)

mickyG
11-18-2013, 04:34 AM
Wow just seen some of sas's demands and they are just plain perverted

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 04:37 AM
Wow just seen some of sas's demands and they are just plain perverted

If I want an autographed copy of h's panties then so be it!

real badman
11-18-2013, 04:38 AM
Someone please F ucking add me to that room. :D :p

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 05:05 AM
You're kidding right? The only thing that has prevented SAS from taking the number 1 spot until now was that FC members had higher stats. After the recent raid boss all of our players now have targets to hit in FC.

It's a shame that both syndicates fought at about 15% capacity but if Gree actually fixes this mistake and we match up again the end result will still be the same and the only difference will be a much larger IP score for both teams.

So you're saying SAS will take the top spot now that you have targets?? We'll quite happily match up with you and the outcome will be an FC win.

This is a joke! I offered FC to match up with you days ago but no reply because you knew we'd win and it would end your streak.

Now that you've completed your streak you come on the forum acting all big and wanting to match with us, you're such a bunch of cowards!!!!

I offered you the match up 48 hours ago but your whole group stayed silent so how about you keep your mouths shut now and stop acting like you're tough when you're actually just a bunch of cowards who will only match with us when there's nothing at steak. We would quite happily of matched with you in the middle of both our streaks because it would have been a do or die match.

You're cowards, coming on here and acting all big just because you've completed your streak, seriously laughable. Not even going to entertain you anymore.

Sammo the Kid
11-18-2013, 05:45 AM
Add me to that room please. Lol. :D

You're not missing much. It's a PG version of /b with more gif spamming than anything else.

BBW
11-18-2013, 05:57 AM
got popcorn ready

bbw loves popcorn

mmmm mmmmm tasty

lll be here high noon ready for the epic battle to start

PedroPimples
11-18-2013, 06:06 AM
No sexy videos in that room?

MattThomas08
11-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Where's the snooze button on this? Clearly SAS fears FC and them comes on here and puffs their chests out.

SAS BOT
11-18-2013, 06:44 AM
for the record, sas5 threw fc2 a beating last night, we know we're awesome and we're coming after fc1 next then the mollies

Deadwater
11-18-2013, 07:12 AM
I don't know about the bad blood rising here between SAS and FCS. Or FCS 2 and SAS 745 but if we could all just open up our brewskis and slam them back we might have some peace and love. I see alot of back ally networks talking about pig farmers and rock city folk going rogue. One aspect no one has mentioned is Project Phoenix was the 1st syndicate to be 1st this round.....

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/408918657f4cac3ae5fe9d49e561c9f6_zps0f9673fc.jpg

On a completely unrelated topic, FCS isn't ducking SAS.

real badman
11-18-2013, 07:15 AM
I don't know about the bad blood rising here between SAS and FCS. Or FCS 2 and SAS 745 but if we could all just open up our brewskis and slam them back we might have some peace and love. I see alot of back ally networks talking about pig farmers and rock city folk going rogue. One aspect no one has mentioned is Project Phoenix was the 1st syndicate to be 1st this round.....

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/408918657f4cac3ae5fe9d49e561c9f6_zps0f9673fc.jpg

On a completely unrelated topic, FCS isn't ducking SAS.

I did noticed it. World beaters were #3 after the first round too. :D WOOHOO!

TMI
11-18-2013, 07:52 AM
SAS just beat FC.

The Billionaire
11-18-2013, 07:56 AM
SAS just beat FC.

Yes and I take back any previous statements about them not being able to.

They put up an epic fight and deserve the applause

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Where's the snooze button on this? Clearly SAS fears FC and them comes on here and puffs their chests out.

I'm sorry you were saying???????

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 08:20 AM
On that note I will be updating my signature in the morning :)

Max Power
11-18-2013, 08:29 AM
On that note I will be updating my signature in the morning :)

Excellent. We can't wait!

Captain Torgue
11-18-2013, 08:41 AM
Excellent. We can't wait!

I couldn't wait :)

montecore
11-18-2013, 09:12 AM

You still think so? :p

montecore
11-18-2013, 09:34 AM
This is a joke! I offered FC to match up with you days ago but no reply because you knew we'd win and it would end your streak.

Now that you've completed your streak you come on the forum acting all big and wanting to match with us, you're such a bunch of cowards!!!!

I offered you the match up 48 hours ago but your whole group stayed silent so how about you keep your mouths shut now and stop acting like you're tough when you're actually just a bunch of cowards who will only match with us when there's nothing at steak. We would quite happily of matched with you in the middle of both our streaks because it would have been a do or die match.

You're cowards, coming on here and acting all big just because you've completed your streak, seriously laughable. Not even going to entertain you anymore.

For the record Billy, we hadn't completed our streaks when we faced you. We were three away. We beat you, then we beat Brewskis, and now we're beating Indians to complete the streaks.

I just want to be very clear about that, and I took screenshots. Check with the Nation (tm) if you don't believe me.

Max Power
11-18-2013, 10:34 AM
You still think so? :p

In spite of your best efforts.

Next war demand a ham sandwich, clean underwear, 3 virgins and apologies and respkt from all the cyberworldz...LOL!

montecore
11-18-2013, 10:46 AM
In spite of your best efforts.

Next war demand a ham sandwich, clean underwear, 3 virgins and apologies and respkt from all the cyberworldz...LOL!

I would never make unreasonable demands.

Seanashton
11-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Oh Hell Yeah

Im Jahova
11-18-2013, 01:15 PM
And SAS still isn't top 1 so no point in bragging until you have something worth bragging about.

panty sniffer
11-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Hey just wanted everyone to know Gree will never give a refund!!! But iTunes and google play with give refunds for past 60 days. So please be smart, Stop giving this **** of a company your money. Everyone please go get your refund and stop playing this ****ing dumb ass game and lets put a hurting on this company. If everyone asks iTunes and google play for your money back we can put this **** hole company out of business. Who's with me? All they do is treat us like **** and think we can't do anything to them, but we can, iTunes and google with give you a refund for all money spent in past 60 days, so go and get your money back as fast as you can!!!! If we work together we can **** this company over just like they have been doing us for a long time. Tell everyone you know to get your money back!!!!!

Literally on every single thread in the forum, first page at least. it's even in skywriting as I look out my window! Is that all 27 out of your 27 threads? Someone just sliped a flier under my door.. says the same thing.

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/13864680/img/13864680.jpgDid you not get enough attention when you were a child!