PDA

View Full Version : Woooo Saaaa

goldacre84
11-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Guys. It's time to take a chill pill. Some of you are getting waaaaaay too agitated with this game.

1. You cant win them all. This includes individual battles and overall wars.
2. You can't achieve every streak.
3. And this is the most important point...It's a game.

So what if you got matched against a stronger faction. Big deal. How would the game work if every faction was always pitched against a weaker faction?!? Ohhhhh, that's right...it wouldn't!! No one would get a match up! Think about it.

If it bothers you so much, stop spending money. Or so much money. Play for free. It's really enjoyable.

Maybe...go out and get into the real world. Get some life experience.

KFH
11-18-2013, 01:07 AM
Guys. It's time to take a chill pill. Some of you are getting waaaaaay too agitated with this game.

So what if you got matched against a stronger faction. Big deal. How would the game work if every faction was always pitched against a weaker faction?!? Ohhhhh, that's right...it wouldn't!! No one would get a match up! Think about it.

If it bothers you so much, stop spending money. Or so much money. Play for free. It's really enjoyable.

Maybe...go out and get into the real world. Get some life experience.I fail to see how this thread is any better
your complaining about someones complaint it's just funny

keeskiller
11-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Its like someone vomited on my tablet.

but than on my phone

totaljerkfaceallstar
11-18-2013, 03:20 AM

Maybe...go out and get into the real world. Get some life experience.

I was going to complain about this thread complaining about people complaining, then I realised how stupid that would be.