PDA

View Full Version : Explain to me power attack

partcrash
11-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Something is fishy here. My attack is 550k. I power attack somebody with 650k def. He wins. Next I power attack somebody with 630k defense. He wins.

I understand that power attack is +50% of my unboosted attack score, but come on...

Also when I power attack my attack number does not display as increased- ie I still show with 550k attack.

What am I missing? I am spending gold to snipe stronger players at the end of the war just to lose battles that I should win based on the rules of the power attack.

iZheil9152
11-17-2013, 06:19 PM
Their/your, attack/def skill points. And you never actually know your unboosted because units come with bonuses and boost buildings must be deleted

partcrash
11-17-2013, 06:36 PM
I thought about that- my att/def skill points are low- I think 10 of each? Never invested in those. But I have not seen them being decisive when I attack/ defend. I generally win against folks with lower scores and lose against players with higher scores. No complains there.

Also my boosted attack score can't be that low- let's say out of 560k it is 400k for a total of 760k with power attack... I am thinking with 760 I should easily beat somebody with 630 def. Not so. And i tried twice. Lost both times.

Also, does the increased attack during power attack shows up on the battle screen? Mine doesn't. I still see my regular attack....

CJ D
11-17-2013, 08:04 PM
No it doesn't show up....but why would you spend gold to win one battle maybe that will score you 200-400 points? You're guaranteed 315-320 hitting command center 4 times.

Luuzer
11-18-2013, 12:00 AM
its the wonders of grees math. with 1,6mil attack U can easily lose to 1,2mil defense.

Their/your, attack/def skill points. And you never actually know your unboosted because units come with bonuses and boost buildings must be deleted

well thats what those autobots try to tell U and hope U believe them, but actually skillpoints doesnt mean crap. My mini is right now in the 1,1mil range of attack and has 30 attack skill points (yes, I was too stupid at the beginning to waste points on skill points). Attacking enemy with 900k defense and only 4 defense skill points and still lose. Now U tell me, how those skill points work.

For most ios users...U dont see skill points. Atleast android users have some good things about their buggy release, that they see skill point count and also what is Ur teams current rank