PDA

View Full Version : #%$*Where is my gold??? Is there no such thing as customer service with Gree??

wenzdae
11-17-2013, 04:12 PM
WHERE IS MY BANK TRUCK AND STOCKPILE THAT I HAVE PURCHASED THIS WEEKEND???? THIS HAS COST ME MORE THAN JUST MONEY IN THE BATTLES! I HAVE PAID FOR A SERVICE AND HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING AND THAT IS ILLEGAL.

And yes I was on wifi, sent tickets and have recepts.

Dipstik
11-17-2013, 04:47 PM
First! Your tears bring me joy, op!

Sal The Stockbroker
11-17-2013, 04:51 PM
What is a recept and how would it help?

wenzdae
11-17-2013, 04:52 PM
**** you guys are funny. no tears, just less money than i started the day with.

My2cents
11-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Sounds more like a business dispute rather illegal activity, unless you can prove fraud or their intentional withholding. Caveat Emptor. Why continually purchase gold when you see ow many people on the forum complain about? Send your ticket, assume Gree employees have hundreds if not thousands of tickets to go through. Wait your turn.

Ryno777
11-17-2013, 04:57 PM
**** you guys are funny. no tears, just less money than i started the day with.

That tends to happen when you deal with gree

wenzdae
11-17-2013, 05:03 PM
Why continually purchase gold

Because I want to be better than you

Dipstik
11-17-2013, 05:07 PM

How's that working out so far?

My2cents
11-17-2013, 05:10 PM

There's a chance you might be better than me, but also that chance you aren't and the most I've spent on this game is $100. I spend my cash on events that maximize my gold to stats ratio. Wars aren't really at the top of that list.

I also don't complain much on the forum because chances are we've all seen the same ol complaints. Not much use when we've seen the same response from the mods.

wenzdae
11-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Pretty good, actually. Better if i got the service that I pay for :)

TZora
11-17-2013, 06:15 PM
player x paid to company y and got nuggets in return, cool story!

panty sniffer
11-17-2013, 06:20 PM
I was curious if all gold delivery problems are IOS. I'm android and I always get vaults immediately, "within like 3 seconds, without fail"

Not tryin to rub it in, Op, as Dippy already drank all your tears. I was just asking out of curiosity if there's a pattern.

real badman
11-17-2013, 07:10 PM
player x paid to company y and got nuggets in return, cool story!

:D this post made my day. Hahaha. I'm your latest fan now, as following Dipstik is too mainstream. :p

Touch Down
11-17-2013, 07:28 PM
First off some friendly advice if you don't want to join a band don't post in capitals and bring up ticket issues on the forum.

What you need to do is send a ticket to support and be patient. They will get to you when they can, I am sure they receive a lot of tickets during battle.

Good luck and remember be patient

TZora
11-17-2013, 09:15 PM
:D this post made my day. Hahaha. I'm your latest fan now, as following Dipstik is too mainstream. :p
welcome to the club :)

TZora
11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
be patient
be patient and soon become a patient cuz you'll end up banging ur head against a wall .. soon!

hey, its GREE we're talking about :rolleyes:

Captain Torgue
11-17-2013, 11:52 PM
WHERE IS MY BANK TRUCK AND STOCKPILE THAT I HAVE PURCHASED THIS WEEKEND???? THIS HAS COST ME MORE THAN JUST MONEY IN THE BATTLES! I HAVE PAID FOR A SERVICE AND HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING AND THAT IS ILLEGAL.

And yes I was on wifi, sent tickets and have recepts.

Do not send tickets unless you want to wait a month for a response. Get in touch with apple or google and explain the situation and you will have a response in minutes.

TZora
11-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Do not send tickets unless you want to wait a month for a response. Get in touch with apple or google and explain the situation and you will have a response in minutes.
this this this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ do it!

Theflood
11-18-2013, 06:38 AM
Sounds more like a business dispute rather illegal activity, unless you can prove fraud or their intentional withholding. Caveat Emptor. Why continually purchase gold when you see ow many people on the forum complain about? Send your ticket, assume Gree employees have hundreds if not thousands of tickets to go through. Wait your turn.

Taking someone's money and giving them nothing in return, last time I checked, was illegal activity. Are they busy with thousands of tickets? Not my problem. When was the last time you told a cop "I was speeding because I am running late because I slept in and since I have an excuse it's not illegal." And they let you off? If you are going to take $1000s from individuals each month then you better be prepared to respond quickly when you have transaction issues. And hey, I am sorry but if you can have people on staff to ban players on the weekend then you can have those same staff handle other transactions.

wenzdae
11-18-2013, 06:41 AM
Taking someone's money and giving them nothing in return, last time I checked, was illegal activity. Are they busy with thousands of tickets? Not my problem. When was the last time you told a cop "I was speeding because I am running late because I slept in and since I have an excuse it's not illegal." And they let you off? If you are going to take $1000s from individuals each month then you better be prepared to respond quickly when you have transaction issues. And hey, I am sorry but if you can have people on staff to ban players on the weekend then you can have those same staff handle other transactions.

Thank you!!

dmsmds999
11-18-2013, 06:59 AM
First off some friendly advice if you don't want to join a band don't post in capitals and bring up ticket issues on the forum.

What you need to do is send a ticket to support and be patient. They will get to you when they can, I am sure they receive a lot of tickets during battle.

Good luck and remember be patient

You will get a return email at some time but the email will read. We are working on the problem and will not allot any gold refunds or rewards. I have been with this for well over a year. When it first came out there were gold refunds, problems answered and other things. Now it is frustrating.

dmsmds999
11-18-2013, 07:02 AM
When you spend over a year building and upgrading then now all of the sudden you get no help and higher frustrations it really is not fair. I have multiple emails and am not trying to say anything that is not true. I have kept multiple emails and can post if necessary.

dmsmds999
11-18-2013, 07:05 AM
The only way to get the best with respect tot he gold is to go to the option under the purchase gold and watch the free videos (only available when there is not a sale). You will only get a couple a day but it dosen't hit the pocket. I know this is a huge site and online with so many people has got to be a huge challenge but to continue with this huge inflation with respect to the prizes (to fade out what you have purchased) is not fair but it does work. They should not be going out of business anytime soon. Think about the money being invested by the hour.

Dubstik
11-18-2013, 09:13 AM
I'm also missing some gold I bought in the first hours of war. Still no response from Greedy...