PDA

View Full Version : Gree: separate the...

Archer59
11-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Win streaks and total wins into a FvF 5 day event with the exact same goals as you have now. Return the Battles back to it's original design. You are rapidly killing the game with your brilliant ideas and players are burned out.

Stooboot
11-17-2013, 01:56 PM
So 2 battles every 3 weeks instead of 1? Im sure no one will b upset about that

Archer59
11-17-2013, 03:16 PM
So 2 battles every 3 weeks instead of 1? Im sure no one will b upset about thatNo...just a leisurely 5 day event where the parameters are the same, or even less, but the factions have a far greater amount of time to pick when they choose to fight, or not fight....a FvF event. Not a difficult concept really and a far better way to go than being on 24/7 for three straight days. And no, not technically a Battle....that has entirely different goals. Heck, you'd probably spend less time doing this then the time spent on the LTQs.

Brizzol
11-17-2013, 03:21 PM
They aren't suppose to be easy, if they were everybody would get them and what would be the point then? Also 5 days would be too long not a fan of this idea...sorry.

Archer59
11-17-2013, 03:44 PM
No reason to apologize...just throwing out an idea. This system....I can't believe players are buying into it. It is creating burnout which ultimately is not good for the game. As far as "easy"...the word was "leisurely". I don't think it would be any easier to hit win streaks, but the demand on your personal time would be lessened.

As far as the 5 days, isn't that the amount of time spent on boss and LTQs....lol.

Brizzol
11-17-2013, 05:22 PM
No reason to apologize...just throwing out an idea. This system....I can't believe players are buying into it. It is creating burnout which ultimately is not good for the game. As far as "easy"...the word was "leisurely". I don't think it would be any easier to hit win streaks, but the demand on your personal time would be lessened.

As far as the 5 days, isn't that the amount of time spent on boss and LTQs....lol.

Well if the faction goals stayed the same with an extra two day's added on it would create even more burnout due to everyone trying to finish their streaks etc, I don't believe it would give us more of a break because of that.
Yes Boss and LTE events are long too but don't require monitoring for an hour with a small break continuously until the end of WD.
I would say if you would like less stress and hassle join a less demanding and lower ranked team and you might enjoy it better.