PDA

View Full Version : Tectonic

knightsanddraggings
11-17-2013, 10:58 AM
On the wiki, it says Tectonic is fusable again. Is this true? Screenshots please.

ZERO_07
11-17-2013, 11:04 AM
No screenshots or proof have been provided, just a bunch of hearsay and rumors, without that it should be assumed to be unfuseable.

knightsanddraggings
11-17-2013, 11:10 AM
No screenshots or proof have been provided, just a bunch of hearsay and rumors, without that it should be assumed to be unfuseable.
I know, I used to help you with that sort of stuff, but since my account got banned I can't use my old thread.
Just please, if you fuse tectonic take a picture of it, otherwise it will not be confirmed fusable!!!

Bumpain
11-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Here you go my friend.... was fusing randomly and luck was on my side

http://imgur.com/ov724bC

nachomasterx
11-17-2013, 11:26 AM

http://imgur.com/lTVN9k4
Looks pretty legit

Shinae
11-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Totally legit. Tectonic confirmed. Time to fuse all earth legendaries. =P

cafedecoy
11-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks for sharing the great news!!!! Screencap verified!

nmk329
11-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Looks pretty legit

You're a legend.

Sakino
11-18-2013, 08:52 AM
And guess how many peoples already fused their legendaries when they just saw "tectonic confirmed"
By the way, jokes apart, the premiums already have got an army of spirit epics to eat tectonics like chocolaties, and two new epics from chests only. Can we, powerful developer and admins, get a fuseable tectonic?(and maybe an official thread to confirm it by the developers?)

Vaceron
11-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Forget Tectonic, it will get eaten up by the rediculous amounts of spirit epics of late. Go ahead and give me Maelstrom Irons as fusible so that i can counter the rediculous amounts of Blazebornes currently flooding the arena, then you can release Tectonic to counter the rediculous amount of Maelstroms that will be flooding the arena. The developers should follow my timeline so that people will feel the need to get and level the newly fusible epic to counter the last one, and will waste gems and fusion stones to max them because of the advantage over the last fusible epic.

Yeah, sorry, im rambling, i know. I just woke up, and havent had my coffee yet... Also, i just want Maelstrom... Tectonic is kind of useless nowadays... Even my Moontide (also useless) can take out most Tectonics... Go ahead and just skip Tectonic and give me Maelstrom to be fusible...

(Hopefully Gree will continue their trend of continuously disappointing me, and release Tectonic.)

Reverse psychology for the win...? :)

US GanjaBoy
11-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Can we, powerful developer and admins, get a fuseable tectonic?(and maybe an official thread to confirm it by the developers?)

Threads to corfirm new updates (like new fusible armors) should be a must, it's unfair we have to discover it and then tell on forum, but they don't seem to care about it.

Go ahead and give me Maelstrom Irons

It's soon but yea, it'd be great

bosskiller
11-18-2013, 12:48 PM
I have a mono Earth. What should I fuse with it for the best chance of Tec?

Shinae
11-18-2013, 12:55 PM
I have a mono Earth. What should I fuse with it for the best chance of Tec?

First thing first: wait until tectonic is actually really confirmed. Then fuse it with another mono legendary for the best chance for tectonic. I recommend fire mono, so you might end up with blazeborne too.

Lord Of The Infernal
11-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Seriously why you guys wanted this useless armor that only can fight air armor ? defeated by spirit easily......
I own a + last time but i ended up using it as a armor fodder

Vaceron
11-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Seriously why you guys wanted this useless armor that only can fight air armor ? defeated by spirit easily......

Well, for a lot of players, the 3100 total stats blows away their next highest stat armor. That and for those who feel the need to hit level 60 on the Epic Boss every week, Tectonic would be quite the asset against any air EB that isnt also half Spirit. And even then, Tectonic would still be rather useful. And then there are those of us who during Guild Wars plan out our attacks against enemy Guild Sentinels/Guild Masters. Countering the enemy's Sky Majesty with your own Tectonic could be the difference between a win and a loss for your guild during the battle. Lets say your guild made 50k points during the battle, a win would bring in an extra 25k from the 50% win bonus. That could lead to the difference between Ribbon A and a Bronze Medal, and therefor by extention, the difference between a useless 4* armor and a rather useful Epic armor.

Also, it is good for those such who are lacking in the Earth element. Diversity is one of a player's strongest assets when in a guild war, or even just in the arena or PVE map.

Bax
11-18-2013, 08:42 PM

With good intell you can use it as a strength no matter how many spirit epics there are.

Oxilated
11-18-2013, 09:23 PM
I got tectonic, but i didnt fuse it, got it in north chest

Mr Spock
11-18-2013, 10:23 PM

Wow that seems shortsighted to me....any epic + is worth keeping for a bunch of reasons that don't really matter since your chances of getting another are very slim.

LiaWright
11-19-2013, 12:14 AM

http://imgur.com/ov724bC

Interesting dear!!! Keep it up :)

Necromancers
11-19-2013, 06:02 AM

Damn man, that just ripped my heart out. I've been trying hard to get any Epic, and you just throw away a Tectonic + like that.

ZERO_07
11-19-2013, 06:58 AM
Tectonic really is awful though, especially the non+ version. And the it has 3100 combined stats argument doesn't mean anything since it only gets 1 guild boost, so in reality it's stats are much lower.

-bLaDe-
11-19-2013, 07:24 AM

this useless armor can still beat maelstrom and sky majesty because of their wind element

Vaceron
11-19-2013, 07:25 AM
Tectonic really is awful though, especially the non+ version. And the it has 3100 combined stats argument doesn't mean anything since it only gets 1 guild boost, so in reality it's stats are much lower.

What is awful to you, is not awful to everyone. Many of us dont spend money on the game, and fusion of Epics is a huge leap forward in terms of knight strength for us. Epic boss + stats are hovering around 2500 stats as of right now. Other than Epics, EB+ armors are the best armors available to entirely free players such as myself. Tectonic non plus is at 3100 base stats. Now lets assume an 8% all element boosted guild.

EB+ armor: 2500 + (2500x16%) = 2900 total stats. The EB+ got 400 stats from the double element bonuses, bringing it up to a total of 2900 total stats. Still an entire 200 stats short of the BASE stats of the non plus Tectonic.

Tectonic: 3100 + (3100x8%) = 3348 total stats. The non plus Tectonic with its single element boost reaches an entire 448 total stats above the double boosted EB+ armor.

So... Yeah. Your argument is invalid. Regardless of the single element bonus of Tectonic, it still absolutely destroys any other option for free players. That is why we want it.

Also, Tectonic is an Earth armor. It beats Air armors. So any situation that has an Air element, you can whip out your Tectonic and have an advantage. This works especially well if say, youre in a guild war and your enemy guild's sentinel is using Sky Majesty. Put on your Tectonic and do some damage.

As i said in my earlier post, diversity is key for overall strength in K&D.

So, between the 400+ extra stats over the recent EB+s, and the mono Earth situational benefits, Tectonic can be quite the asset for anyone not willing to dump real money into the game.

The Pale Rider
11-19-2013, 10:01 AM
What is awful to you, is not awful to everyone. Many of us dont spend money on the game, and fusion of Epics is a huge leap forward in terms of knight strength for us. Epic boss + stats are hovering around 2500 stats as of right now. Other than Epics, EB+ armors are the best armors available to entirely free players such as myself. Tectonic non plus is at 3100 base stats. Now lets assume an 8% all element boosted guild.

EB+ armor: 2500 + (2500x16%) = 2900 total stats. The EB+ got 400 stats from the double element bonuses, bringing it up to a total of 2900 total stats. Still an entire 200 stats short of the BASE stats of the non plus Tectonic.

Tectonic: 3100 + (3100x8%) = 3348 total stats. The non plus Tectonic with its single element boost reaches an entire 448 total stats above the double boosted EB+ armor.

So... Yeah. Your argument is invalid. Regardless of the single element bonus of Tectonic, it still absolutely destroys any other option for free players. That is why we want it.

Also, Tectonic is an Earth armor. It beats Air armors. So any situation that has an Air element, you can whip out your Tectonic and have an advantage. This works especially well if say, youre in a guild war and your enemy guild's sentinel is using Sky Majesty. Put on your Tectonic and do some damage.

So, between the 400+ extra stats over the recent EB+s, and the mono Earth situational benefits, Tectonic can be quite the asset for anyone not willing to dump real money into the game.

Completely agree. Ignore the 1% getting epic guild war armors. The rest want more fuseable epics. About 25% of my guild has an epic other than blaze or moon from opening chests. Everyone of them wants more epics by fusing to balance it out. Better to have 2 blaze and a moon (or a blaze, moon, tec option) than just one mael+ or mael+. Of course I'd like mael as well. But each fusable epic gives greater flexibility.

Paladineguru
11-19-2013, 10:47 AM
this useless armor can still beat maelstrom and sky majesty because of their wind element

Nice.Sig. how.many chests did you glitch to get that armor list.

Legendary fail of epic proportions.

penny pincher
11-19-2013, 11:47 AM
As I am a free to play player myself I would love a shot at fusing tectonic.

-bLaDe-
11-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Nice.Sig. how.many chests did you glitch to get that armor list.

Legendary fail of epic proportions.

mate i spend too much money for you to call me a cheater. just because you are jealous hater you have to talk **** about other people that have better **** than you.

hating ain't gonna get you an epic spend some gems and you might get one dumb ass!
grow the **** up DUD

knights
11-19-2013, 07:00 PM

This from someone who rambles about wanting something to counter blaze. Some of us have cloudrage that eats blaze for lunch and would hate for tec to be fusable.

My point is, everyone is just whining because we personally want SOMETHING THAT BENEFITS OURSELVES ONLY.

Vaceron
11-19-2013, 07:38 PM
This from someone who rambles about wanting something to counter blaze. Some of us have cloudrage that eats blaze for lunch and would hate for tec to be fusable.

My point is, everyone is just whining because we personally want SOMETHING THAT BENEFITS OURSELVES ONLY.

Well, i would love to meet someone who doesnt want an asset that benefits his/herself. We all want something. You are no exception. You want for Tectonic to not become fusible. So really, i can go ahead and accuse you of just whining because you dont want something that benefits others at your expense couldnt i...? The answer is yes. I could. However, you already included yourself by using the inclusive pronoun 'we' in your statement, so ill go ahead and not bother picking away at your statement. :P

Also, i am honestly lost about that first line there. What does any of this have to do with me wanting to counter Blaze...? Id love for every element to have a mono fusible epic honestly. That way everybody could pick and choose what elements they want in their line ups and actually plan out attacks instead of just using their three highest stat armors for everything.

As i said before, diversity is key. You can use your Cloudrange to beat up my Blaze, and then i can use a Tectonic to counter your Cloudrange, at which point you can fuse and level a Moontide if you so desire to counter the Tectonic, and on and on and on. Fun for all ages. :)

There are already so many Spirit epics out and about... The sheer number of Spirit Epic owners probably outweighs the owners of Air epics. So in that regard, i think the majority rules in saying that they would love for Tectonics to flood the Arena so that they can get their Spirit>Earth bonus.

The only issue here is the lack of diversity availabe to be fused for. And that is what we are asking for here. More diversity. It is not that we have some personal vendettas against those of you that own Air epics, it is that we want the option to pick and choose our own strengths and weaknesses, not be limited by the distinct lack of opportunity given to us. And by all means, please join us in owning a Tectonic so that you too can beat up on some unsuspecting Air geared knights. Nothing is stopping you from joining in the fun that is diversity.

Well, i take back that last sentence... Gree is stopping us ALL from joing in the fun of diversity. Share the love Gree, let us fuse Tectonic. :)

knightsanddraggings
11-19-2013, 07:57 PM
An out of game update and a in game update just happened for Android, keep your eyes peeled and know how to screenshot!!!

Vaceron
11-19-2013, 08:17 PM
An out of game update and a in game update just happened for Android, keep your eyes peeled and know how to screenshot!!!

iOS also received the in game update. And i see no new news in game, and i havent noticed any changes thus far. Is it sad that my first thought was 'Ooooh! I hope Tectonic is fusible!'...? Lol.

imTectonic
11-19-2013, 08:35 PM
MAKE EPICS HARDER TO GET, seriously the chest ratio is fine but damn every fight in the arena its my 3 epics vs their 3 epics

knights
11-20-2013, 01:26 AM

Your sig makes me wanna join unicorn stampede...

Hildigam
11-20-2013, 04:49 AM
MAKE EPICS HARDER TO GET, seriously the chest ratio is fine but damn every fight in the arena its my 3 epics vs their 3 epics

I doubt every fight, but at the same time.. you expect to just win cause you have 3 epics?

EljayK
11-20-2013, 05:06 AM

omg dat sig

knightsanddraggings
11-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Somebody in my guild that I trust, claims to have fuse tectonic.

http://imgur.com/F1QS7ba
No good screenshots, but still somebody pretty reliable claimed it is fusable.

Also, on a side note, I have heard lots of people who claim they fused maelstrom on other sites.

Vaceron
11-20-2013, 06:41 AM
I can vouch for the Maelstrom, i got my own, and i have the screen shots to prove it. Cant figure out how to post them from my phone though... Dang page keeps freezing up. Anywho, yeah. Maelstrom is entirely fusible! :D

http://i41.tinypic.com/nl7eag.jpg

Hakurou
11-20-2013, 07:20 AM
2 of my guildmates (German Heroes) have fused Tectonic today and one has fused Maelstrom.

TheStig
11-20-2013, 09:45 AM
Hey. One Friend of mine. Xander from Flaming Matter send me these. He fused tectonic toddy

Sakino
11-20-2013, 09:54 AM
What the duck! Maelstrom fuseable! Hoooray!

SkySD
11-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Maelstrom and Tectonic both made fusable the same day! Now to try a ton of combinations for Maelstrom. I can't seem to max my epics in time before getting a new epic anymore.

Markdc94
11-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Maelstrom and Tectonic both made fusable the same day! Now to try a ton of combinations for Maelstrom. I can't seem to max my epics in time before getting a new epic anymore.

No kidding, I'm in the same boat

Vaceron
11-20-2013, 12:59 PM
I made about half a dozen Moontides trying to fuse for Tectonic... Dang Spirit/Earth epic boss armors Gree was so fond of for a while there. Lol.

Now im out of non earth armors to fuse. :( I have about 20 earth or earth/something for when i get some non earths though. :D

Sakino
11-21-2013, 04:27 AM
This explains the lack of air armors and the totally of earth armors relased... To make harder fusing them. Lucky i was saving some other different ones.

SkySD
11-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Just fused Tectonic with witch's robes and horseman. Started at 35 too since they were both level 35. Pretty excited about it. That marks my 4th epic.

hong57
11-21-2013, 05:11 PM
after 20 tries I finally fused a tectonic with slimebane and combustion

- Hong

knights
11-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Just fused Tectonic with witch's robes and horseman. Started at 35 too since they were both level 35. Pretty excited about it. That marks my 4th epic.

Excited to eat up your tec with my spirit epics! :D

SkySD
11-23-2013, 12:39 AM
And excited to eat your spirit epics with my Blazeborne and Sky Majesty. ;)