PDA

View Full Version : Nice job TEF Splinter cell

lemonhaze
11-17-2013, 06:35 AM
jsut wanted to give a shoot out to TEF my team for beating KYS... 94.463(TEF) 92.502(kys)..way to go TEF splinter jsut goes to show at the suprub leadership role we have here and once again KYS has blundered something the are use to by now...kicked out core members that was alwasy there for them and showed up and scored but had to be booted bc they missed the min by 10 pr 15k but thats not the point of this hread to bash KYS bc anyone thats been there can tell u how bad managemnet is run..after mikeD passed the flame to someone he thought was a buddy well its been collapseings ever since...anyways back to the point of this thread..great job to all my freineds and team mates at TEF for pulling this one off was even sweeter to get the win since i was booted from KYS over a diagreement...congrants TEF on breaking a KYS run lol hope many more we break from them to then that will just put the cherry on top...

P.S if anyone wants to get ahold of a real kill yo self since KYS1 name is stolen and wont change it contact miked great person and leadeer and he willl build the new kYS up just like he did with the stolen KYS name

dpghost mobile
11-17-2013, 06:58 AM
jsut wanted to give a shoot out to TEF my team for beating KYS... 94.463(TEF) 92.502(kys)..way to go TEF splinter jsut goes to show at the suprub leadership role we have here and once again KYS has blundered something the are use to by now...kicked out core members that was alwasy there for them and showed up and scored but had to be booted bc they missed the min by 10 pr 15k but thats not the point of this hread to bash KYS bc anyone thats been there can tell u how bad managemnet is run..after mikeD passed the flame to someone he thought was a buddy well its been collapseings ever since...anyways back to the point of this thread..great job to all my freineds and team mates at TEF for pulling this one off was even sweeter to get the win since i was booted from KYS over a diagreement...congrants TEF on breaking a KYS run lol hope many more we break from them to then that will just put the cherry on top...

P.S if anyone wants to get ahold of a real kill yo self since KYS1 name is stolen and wont change it contact miked great person and leadeer and he willl build the new kYS up just like he did with the stolen KYS name

Lemonhaze, you sure that you mastered the proper use of english language?
And all the necessary punctuation?
I understand that you want to congratulate friends in TEF splinter cell and criticize KYS.
But everything else is rather lost due to the loss in punctuation, and improper use of english.

lemonhaze
11-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Lemonhaze, you sure that you mastered the proper use of english language?
And all the necessary punctuation?
I understand that you want to congratulate friends in TEF splinter cell and criticize KYS.
But everything else is rather lost due to the loss in punctuation, and improper use of english. sorry buddy english is my 3rd lang so i i get confused with these englsih words and jsut leave them how i feel they are typed..if it bothers u that bad then sorry dont read my posts but if u can get over that part of my posts then feel free to type construstructive critizeism here for me as u did above and i willl do my best to work on that for u and many others here

dpghost mobile
11-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Sorry for criticizing, it's impressing to know so many languages, just that it's rather hard to understand all you have written. And I wanted to understand, seemed funny.
Well sorry again, no bad intentions

keeskiller
11-17-2013, 01:30 PM
ah even with our old buddy at KYS you guys didn't win? To bad. how is he doing? ehh i'm not sure i can name in game names here.. but he has about 4,5 mil def;) maybe than you know him.

what are you ranked atm? good luck ;)

mreilly
11-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Lemonhaze: I read it and understood it perfectly..... not sure why this guy wants perfect punctuation commas... there are way worst threads that need his help over yours.

As for KYS not sure why you're hating on them but i find it pretty funny. My gf is in miked current faction and she's got nothing but good things to say about him and them as a group. Hope kys continues to crumble... the last i saw they were 75th as opposed to their good finish last war.

Einszwei
11-17-2013, 09:29 PM
I hope all the top 10 teams crumble along with the GREE corp

totaljerkfaceallstar
11-18-2013, 03:32 AM
Well done lemon ;)

Shame about kys though, good things must come to an end I guess...

lemonhaze
11-18-2013, 05:12 AM
Well done lemon ;)

Shame about kys though, good things must come to an end I guess...

Lemonhaze: I read it and understood it perfectly..... not sure why this guy wants perfect punctuation commas... there are way worst threads that need his help over yours. yea idk i didnt come on here to be a english major i thought it read nicely to..maybe missed a few commas and periods but oh ell sue me i guess..they will contiune ot crumble bc they wnat more and more from ppl..now they are asking for itunes cards to buy ingame acash wit...but the funny thing is the 2 leaders there toook they LLP out to joni another faction that did the 50 wins last war but they left KYS with 2 open spots and i got into it with them over being backstabbers and self serveing and i was kicked for cussing they gold mine lol..if they cant tap tap tap refil tap tap tpa amd scpre it they cant get it..best thing ever happen to me i gained 600k in stats wit all the streaks and units and i spent 200 gold lol there in KYS i had to use at least 2-3 vaults a war to get 150k and gain lesss stats then wat i did this past war..its a no brainer..more ppl will leave KYS i got 6 comeing to my streak winning faction after this war from there..they can have top 10-25-or 50 bc these units im getting for cheap is great and i will run it out...TEF SPLINTER CELL kicked KYS but but guess what excsue hawk wrote me on groupme..lol they was all in bed and had 8 on same ole excuse we used when we lost to ppl..they get about 15 new players war so no one gets to know anyone there really anymore..but once again thanks KYS u guys did me a favor and gl in the war hopefilly u dont get past 6/6 streaks as usal

As for KYS not sure why you're hating on them but i find it pretty funny. My gf is in miked current faction and she's got nothing but good things to say about him and them as a group. Hope kys continues to crumble... the last i saw they were 75th as opposed to their good finish last war.