PDA

View Full Version : noticing a trend with wars ever since streaks and wins came along.

nico valentino
11-17-2013, 01:35 AM
People are intentionally staying low ip in wins to keep rank high and play weak opponents, brilliant strategy i must say. Then we played against a syn with two members lol. Leader had 2mil stats and other char was a level 30... I know some of you could just pick off the leader all game but im our dl with only 840k stats. Leading us to only attack the 30 for crappy points. Obviously they won. A two man syn, i mean why not? Sure they are ranked 1500 or so, who needs those prizes when wins and streaks seem more rewarding. Whats your guys take? One could argue the weak get stronger. I think individual awards should go up to motivate gold spending and an all out effort on attacking instead of winning with minimum ip

nico valentino
11-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Btw it wasnt a glitch they legit had two members. I thoughg it was a glitch but their ip and syn name made it obvious lol. Nsme was pretty fly SOLO. And they only had 30k ip

PedroPimples
11-17-2013, 01:57 AM
This has been happening quite awhile cross all the games. Generally it's the medium strength teams. Not strong enough to be able to hold there own against the top, so split into smaller for average strength to only get weaker syns.
It's a decent enough strategy for them because they can't spend enough or hold there own against stronger syns so it's there only hope at succeeding.

Deadwater
11-17-2013, 02:13 AM
When you're all alone, life can be a little rough.

What gree needs to do is switch the individual win prizes into the syndicate prizes and the syndicate prizes into the individual wins prizes. Why would someone want to spend 8k gold on 1.2k wins for a 20k prize with a minor mod when they can spend maybe a vault on their own for the syndicate win streak prizes. Gree has the prizes backwards but who can tell them how to do it.

Tommy_K
11-17-2013, 04:12 AM
and there is always the choice of just ignoring wins/streak prizes and have a fun stressfree war weekend ^^

Deadwater
11-17-2013, 04:34 AM
and there is always the choice of just ignoring wins/streak prizes and have a fun stressfree war weekend ^^

That's how we roll

Zaz42
11-17-2013, 06:24 AM

So true. Main sitting in a top 100-150 syn, it's a pain in the @$$. My mini is in a 750-1000 syn. It's so much more fun at the bottom. We get fun match ups...yes some can be ugly, but it's fun.

TZora
11-17-2013, 07:34 AM
and is that a bad thing? stay low, spend less, enjoy the game. the leaderboard prizes are poop anyway .. streak and individual prizes are much better .. so i gotta ask you all, why are we discussing all of this and giving gree ideas to make the little guys/girls spend? why? just delete this thread and enjoy the game..

well, i know u wudn't take my advise, so continue ur blah blah yada yada ..

PedroPimples
11-17-2013, 10:43 AM
It's all relative really. Anyone in the top 25 and higher the cumulative mods received will be better for you than the stats on the streak. People chase the quick increase when in the long run it's the mods that make the biggest difference. So If anyone top 25 or higher is dropping low for this, shows they just don't have a good knowledge of the game.

iamlegend
11-17-2013, 10:52 AM
People are intentionally staying low ip in wins to keep rank high and play weak opponents, brilliant strategy i must say. Then we played against a syn with two members lol. Leader had 2mil stats and other char was a level 30... I know some of you could just pick off the leader all game but im our dl with only 840k stats. Leading us to only attack the 30 for crappy points. Obviously they won. A two man syn, i mean why not? Sure they are ranked 1500 or so, who needs those prizes when wins and streaks seem more rewarding. Whats your guys take? One could argue the weak get stronger. I think individual awards should go up to motivate gold spending and an all out effort on attacking instead of winning with minimum ip

The Clone Army has no problems winning against teams like this! Even facing teams that we have no targets, you always have one!!

Touch Down
11-17-2013, 11:13 AM
We have faced far tougher teams than us that obviously there for win streaks. Best thing to do is get into them and make their round tough, push up the ip and dont give up. We have found when the ip gets up there some teams just fold.