PDA

View Full Version : since gree wont respond to customer support...

nico valentino
11-16-2013, 09:24 PM
We lost a win streak reward by 3k pts cuz i bought gold and didnt recieve it. Compensate the prize or refund my money sonce i didnt get to use gold for its intended purpose....

HavingFun
11-16-2013, 09:27 PM
We lost a win streak reward by 3k pts cuz i bought gold and didnt recieve it. Compensate the prize or refund my money sonce i didnt get to use gold for its intended purpose....
Send an in game ticket. That's the fastest way.

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 10:10 PM
If you had spent gold someone on the other side would have spent more. Get over it.

Captain Torgue
11-16-2013, 10:10 PM

You need to contact apple or google if you bought gold and didn't receive it. Make sure you have good internet coverage when making gold purchases.

Touch Down
11-17-2013, 12:27 AM
The cookie crumbles sometimes and that's the way it is.

We have lost a win streak by 20ip before. Hard pill to swallow but we sucked it up and moved on.

Send a ticket if you have a problem. I find the Gree customer support is actually quite good, maybe a little slow at times but I'm sure they get a boat load of tickets every five minutes more so during battle.
But they will resolve your missing gold just be patient.

nico valentino
11-17-2013, 01:27 AM
**** my internet was bad. same yesterday. Purchased failed twice but 5 minutes later i had one purchase worth of gold. I bet i got charged double. Thanks guys, cept the one kid who thinks acting hard on the net is cool

BAN90210
11-17-2013, 02:02 AM
Good luck nico