PDA

View Full Version : It'z over, I entered the last phase of quiting, ban me now, free me from this hell.

xxinterfector
11-16-2013, 08:25 PM
Yep, ban me so I can't visit this hellhole anymore.
I nuked my base, deleted the app and trolled my fraction. I will troll on the forum from now on until you ban me. Just make me not visit this forum no more so I can finally quit this sh*t.

Keep hatin,
Faggets.

Peppers
11-16-2013, 08:40 PM
I nuked my base, deleted the app and trolled my fraction. I will troll on the forum from now on until you ban me. Just make me not visit this forum no more so I can finally quit this sh*t.

Keep hatin,
Faggets.

I nuked my base today too!

It felt so damn good. Pulling the trigger was hard, but once I started it felt great! Bye bye AC, AMR & every other LE building.

I changed my IGN to something colorful... did you?

Who else has nuked their base this weekend?

sraghav42
11-16-2013, 08:43 PM
If we get banned , then can't we see the forums anymore. ...

Dirty Mind
11-16-2013, 08:45 PM
there is a much easier way to not come here anymore:
Step 1: find the address bar at the top of your web browser.
Step 2: dont type funzio.com
Step 3 keep coming in here anyways to comment on every thread about someone quitting

xxinterfector
11-16-2013, 09:18 PM
there is a much easier way to not come here anymore:
Step 1: find the address bar at the top of your web browser.
Step 2: dont type funzio.com
Step 3 keep coming in here anyways to comment on every thread about someone quitting

Damn, I forgot to write that newfags aren't welcome here.
Sir, I kindly ask you to **** off from this thread :-)

xxinterfector
11-16-2013, 09:19 PM
If we get banned , then can't we see the forums anymore. ...
That's the point.
It's the final stage to quit this game.

Dirty Mind
11-16-2013, 09:19 PM
awwww now you know I have to post here again

xxinterfector
11-16-2013, 09:23 PM
awwww now you know I have to post here again
You little rebel you, I like the spirit
( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)(( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Einszwei
11-16-2013, 11:30 PM
**** the game :)

JDub
11-16-2013, 11:58 PM
Why not just not come back to the forum instead of proving to the internet community that a 12 year old has no business near a keyboard?

xxinterfector
11-17-2013, 12:03 AM
Why not just not come back to the forum instead of proving to the internet community that a 12 year old has no business near a keyboard?
My point exactly.
They should also restrict old farts to use the Internet. They have spoiled the *******ed game and the f**king Internet for the rest of the youth.

WI(AusNz)
11-17-2013, 01:19 AM

Keep hatin,
Faggets.

Good luck dude. I wish i could do what you do. I have never been addicted to anything until this game.

xxinterfector
11-17-2013, 02:03 AM
Good luck dude. I wish i could do what you do. I have never been addicted to anything until this game.
****yeah bro

keeskiller
11-17-2013, 02:47 AM
good luck in your lives again interfector ;)

pacotaco15
11-17-2013, 04:56 AM
good luck in your lives again interfector ;)
Keeskiller my faction played against your faction. We're ace of skulls.

lemonhaze
11-17-2013, 05:14 AM
best way to have fun is get about 12-15 of r reallly close buddys start ur ownfaction and dont have to worrry about getting boooted and u cna have a blast with ur clsoe buds adn a good laugh...and besides that last war at this time i was on a top 10 team and we was like 22-8..im on a team now wit some good buds haveing a blast..got 8.8 streaks and 33-1 right now and not only has it saved me 300$ bc i dont gott score 150-200k i can use my gold else where or not use it at alll...i can spend 300$ and gain 400k in stats or i can use 240 gold 15.99$ and gain 600k in stats and have a blast doing it..its so much more fun being able to use stragety instead of being able to buy ur way to the top..its not hard to hit tap tap tap refil tap tap tap buy a vault 79.99 and go back to tapping more..thats the easy way to get the units..u dont see top 10 teams like killl yo self getting any streaks past 6/6 bc they have players that will not listen..well they did last war might have fixed it this war i dont know im not there no more im doing my own thing..and if anyone got 4-5m raw stats and 4-5m iph then holler at me if u are sick of paying 300$ a war for those units when u can get the streak units alot cheaper wit me and my warriors..i only want serious inquiruys...not the ones comeing to leanrn the secerts..bc they are more to it then just decalreing and walking away like everone thinks thats what they do down here in the top 1500-2500 and thats not how it works..i thought the same when i was at KYS but we are about to get this 35th unit right now and the 8th streak so i will let u all know what they are ia bit later..gl to everone

xxinterfector
11-17-2013, 06:13 AM
best way to have fun is get about 12-15 of r reallly close buddys start ur ownfaction and dont have to worrry about getting boooted and u cna have a blast with ur clsoe buds adn a good laugh...and besides that last war at this time i was on a top 10 team and we was like 22-8..im on a team now wit some good buds haveing a blast..got 8.8 streaks and 33-1 right now and not only has it saved me 300$ bc i dont gott score 150-200k i can use my gold else where or not use it at alll...i can spend 300$ and gain 400k in stats or i can use 240 gold 15.99$ and gain 600k in stats and have a blast doing it..its so much more fun being able to use stragety instead of being able to buy ur way to the top..its not hard to hit tap tap tap refil tap tap tap buy a vault 79.99 and go back to tapping more..thats the easy way to get the units..u dont see top 10 teams like killl yo self getting any streaks past 6/6 bc they have players that will not listen..well they did last war might have fixed it this war i dont know im not there no more im doing my own thing..and if anyone got 4-5m raw stats and 4-5m iph then holler at me if u are sick of paying 300$ a war for those units when u can get the streak units alot cheaper wit me and my warriors..i only want serious inquiruys...not the ones comeing to leanrn the secerts..bc they are more to it then just decalreing and walking away like everone thinks thats what they do down here in the top 1500-2500 and thats not how it works..i thought the same when i was at KYS but we are about to get this 35th unit right now and the 8th streak so i will let u all know what they are ia bit later..gl to everone
Nuke yo self

CJ D
11-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Damn Rod. You could just screw up at home again so your mom will take your phone again. ;)

xxinterfector
11-17-2013, 10:47 AM
Damn Rod. You could just screw up at home again so your mom will take your phone again. ;)
Hahahaha, yeah sure, that could happen as well.
But I've been a good boy you see

CJ D
11-17-2013, 10:55 AM
That's good to hear. Also glad to hear you are kicking this aweful addiction. I won't be far behind my friend.

Max Power
11-17-2013, 11:17 AM
best way to have fun is get about 12-15 of r reallly close buddys start ur ownfaction and dont have to worrry about getting boooted and u cna have a blast with ur clsoe buds adn a good laugh...and besides that last war at this time i was on a top 10 team and we was like 22-8..im on a team now wit some good buds haveing a blast..got 8.8 streaks and 33-1 right now and not only has it saved me 300$ bc i dont gott score 150-200k i can use my gold else where or not use it at alll...i can spend 300$ and gain 400k in stats or i can use 240 gold 15.99$ and gain 600k in stats and have a blast doing it..its so much more fun being able to use stragety instead of being able to buy ur way to the top..its not hard to hit tap tap tap refil tap tap tap buy a vault 79.99 and go back to tapping more..thats the easy way to get the units..u dont see top 10 teams like killl yo self getting any streaks past 6/6 bc they have players that will not listen..well they did last war might have fixed it this war i dont know im not there no more im doing my own thing..and if anyone got 4-5m raw stats and 4-5m iph then holler at me if u are sick of paying 300$ a war for those units when u can get the streak units alot cheaper wit me and my warriors..i only want serious inquiruys...not the ones comeing to leanrn the secerts..bc they are more to it then just decalreing and walking away like everone thinks thats what they do down here in the top 1500-2500 and thats not how it works..i thought the same when i was at KYS but we are about to get this 35th unit right now and the 8th streak so i will let u all know what they are ia bit later..gl to everoneIts like someone vomited on my tablet.

Dirty Mind
11-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Its like someone vomited on my tablet.

hahahahaaa

ExtremeP7
11-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Best. Thread. Ever.

J Dunn
11-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Lmfao to responses to that lemonhaze jack off. What a doofus. Thx for the few min of good reading😂😂😂

Master Stormzs
11-17-2013, 08:50 PM
I nuked my base today too!

It felt so damn good. Pulling the trigger was hard, but once I started it felt great! Bye bye AC, AMR & every other LE building.

I changed my IGN to something colorful... did you?

Who else has nuked their base this weekend?

I'll be nuking my base and taking an indefinite sabbatical from MW as well, too many glitches of late, AND these matchups this war has just been hilarious....top 750 vs a top 25 teams ALL near or near the streak win battle, just tooo much of a coenciedcne...well MW was fun. Thanks Funzio and goodbye MW...

xxinterfector
11-18-2013, 12:07 AM
That's good to hear. Also glad to hear you are kicking this aweful addiction. I won't be far behind my friend.
So I guess corey will lead jla then

keeskiller
11-18-2013, 01:07 AM
Keeskiller my faction played against your faction. We're ace of skulls.

pacotaco15, hmm i think i was asleep i mostly make printscreens of the wars we (win :$) or lost by a bit and analyse what went wrong..

what are you ranked atm and how are you doing on streaks?

did we beat you guys?