PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you!

Dirty Mind
11-16-2013, 06:43 PM
We just got paired up against the Lost Souls. Wow, wayyy out of our league. Didnt take too long to realize we were going to have to stand down and build up our health for the next battle (thats how real men take their beating by the way). But we wanted to let you know that you hit a girl about 450 times, shame shame lol. By no means am I in here complaining about the draw though because I'm sure a few factions have been pissed at getting paired up with us. Its a game, what can you do? Good luck to the Souls, I'm sure you could have run the score up a lot more than you did.

totaljerkfaceallstar
11-16-2013, 06:56 PM
We just got paired up against the Lost Souls. Wow, wayyy out of our league. Didnt take too long to realize we were going to have to stand down and build up our health for the next battle (thats how real men take their beating by the way). But we wanted to let you know that you hit a girl about 450 times, shame shame lol. By no means am I in here complaining about the draw though because I'm sure a few factions have been pissed at getting paired up with us. Its a game, what can you do? Good luck to the Souls, I'm sure you could have run the score up a lot more than you did.

Much sympathy...

DaBoss!
11-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Do we really need 18 separate threads on the first 2 pages about the servers being down? The only thing worse than the way this battle began is the 17 people who decided to start a thread without reading what was already posted.
Tomorrow, I'm sure these will all be pushed down by the dozen or more threads from people whining about the matchups they got, I've already seen at least one. If you dont like the game, quit. And to the idiots thinking they deserve the top rewards for waiting a few minutes...... never mind, that will get me banned.

What happened to your other thread........;)

Dirty Mind
11-16-2013, 07:08 PM
What happened to your other thread........;)

try reading this one again. At no time do I say anything was not fair, if fact I go out of my way to explain that it has gone both ways. Part of this was to congratulate a better team, and part was to joke about them hitting a girl.

DaBoss!
11-16-2013, 07:17 PM
try reading this one again. At no time do I say anything was not fair, if fact I go out of my way to explain that it has gone both ways. Part of this was to congratulate a better team, and part was to joke about them hitting a girl.

My bad, I was just trying to spread some humor

Luuzer
11-16-2013, 09:09 PM

it because many men are weak and hide behind girls name, so U never know, is it a shemale or just she ;)