PDA

View Full Version : Is Gree open to the idea of changing Battle time frame?

Senator McCarthy
11-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Even with the cumulative/consecutive element to the format... battles are tedious and has been getting boring for a very long time.

Why? 72 hours every 18 days

Can we get some internal deliberation process from Gree as to why battles last over 72 hours? Has there been any discussion to shorten the battle time?

Is it a cost issue where only having battle for 48 hours instead of 72 hours is not cost effective?

Or Is Gree's plan for CC short term where you want burn everyone out and try to bleed us dry as quickly as possible and shut things down instead of having a longer term point of view?

CCKallDAY
11-16-2013, 05:16 PM
It would make them more money for a longer battle

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 05:28 PM
I always thought it was to accommodate differences in time zones. Everyone pretty much gets their weekend plus some. If it was Saturday and Sunday in the us every time, people in Australia would have serious problems.

Senator McCarthy
11-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Wouldn't this be an easy "fix" by changing the dates around from battle to battle so impact of having inconvenient time is shared around the world?

I always thought it was to accommodate differences in time zones. Everyone pretty much gets their weekend plus some. If it was Saturday and Sunday in the us every time, people in Australia would have serious problems.

kimberleyj
11-16-2013, 06:38 PM
It would make them more money for a longer battle

i disagree , shorter time means less time to finsh goals which means people would need to spend more gold to win a fight to finsh all goals (all teams wants to win every fight).

Gothic Albino
11-16-2013, 06:44 PM
i disagree , shorter time means less time to finsh goals which means people would need to spend more gold to win a fight to finsh all goals (all teams wants to win every fight).

There are 2 I's in the word finish.

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:50 PM
There are 2 I's in the word finish.

and the sentence in parentheses has wrong pronounciation

Gothic Albino
11-16-2013, 06:52 PM
and the sentence in parentheses has wrong pronounciation

Sure, go ahead and be picky.

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Sure, go ahead and be picky.

you were too!:p

nico valentino
11-17-2013, 01:43 AM
I agree with this post. Start it on sat end it on sunday i work all week lol.

Locknload
11-17-2013, 03:51 AM
I would love this idea. Im in Australia, so our battle start early saturday morning and finishes early tuesday morning. Cut 24 hours off the battle time. Or Even cut 12 hours off the battle and bring the battle forward by 12 hours(now that would suit us in australia). Anyway Battles are too long and tedious, it was fun at the start but same old now.

Joe bananas
11-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Another Aussie here. Lose the last day! I work Monday.

Touch Down
11-17-2013, 03:20 PM

This.

Why is everyone struggling to see this is around global time zones??