PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Fight Club Members Past & Present Share Their Thoughts" Thread

montecore
11-16-2013, 04:13 PM
This is a place for Fight Club members to share their personal experiences fighting for FC. I hope they will answer questions as well. Please, no trolling or bickering. This could be a great thread.

Sir Reddevil
11-16-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm more than inclined to take you up on this offer.

TZU

Theflood
11-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Well, they should bring me on to FC with my former 1.9m attk def I am sure they would take me. Oh wait, hackers with those high stats would get attacked and banned. I mean no one in FC has stats as high as mine right? Plus my 9k ip would make them all quit out of sheer embarrassment over their own poor ip. Yeah, I am mad 'bro".

Sir Reddevil
11-16-2013, 05:09 PM
The following was posted in a now closed thread. HB, the author.
:[/Originally Posted by dr007]

"I have many friends in SAS. They are stand up players. I have many who idolize me in SAS as well...
Here's a novel concept lil kitty: FACTS
Fact 1: you are afraid of FC as you should be.
Fact 2: SAS hates HB. Yawn. Yawn. I'd hate HB too if he robbed and beat me every 2-3 hours.
Fact 3: do you even believe your own stories? Do you think for one minute anyone else does? I have had SAS players tell me how much you disgust them.
Fact 4: lil kittie is a very appropriate name for you. You may be telling us the truth through your name for once.
Fact 5: you were irrelevant and I just made you famous by acknowledging you. No more. Have fun in your delusional mind!!! Don't forget your meds...

P.S. How is the used car business? Getting a commission these days?"

End quote: [/Originally Posted by dr007/]

My how things have changed. FC, the original FC, was nothing like the FC playing today. I was with FC from the very first battle up until around the 10th battle. I played as TZU.

When I was recruited into FC it was based upon being part of a family, and more importantly, to destroy those evil, disrespectful Indians. I was new to CC & had only heard about Indian Nation. With that said, there is not one single member of Indian Nation that I ever disliked or disparaged; likewise, there is no member of Indian Nation that personally attacked me. Much respect to them.

My intent is not aimed at demeaning the entire FC membership, in fact, it's to advocate for the numerous individuals who now hate the game...many friends in FC.

Now I must say that some of FC, especially those that should know better, have turned into the very thing they set out to destroy---Indian Nation---.
In fact, some of your people are downright disgusting regarding their ignorant, intolerant posts. We always encouraged members not to reply to posts, forum speak or hearsay. In large part due to Cerberus' leadership, FC showed & earned respect. Sadly, that legacy is tarnishing. I saw FC changing a very long time ago & that's why I left. Winning-at-all-costs is a recipe for disaster & TZU isn't an ingredient, rather a cleaner.

To have one member, a board member at that, refer to his 10 teammates (which fought their tails off only to lose to SAS) as "weak players", is the essence & true character of what FC has become. In addition, HB, did you really post that people "idolize" you? Listen to yourself. If that isn't grandiosity, narcissism 101, I don't know what is?

Bud, when your team is down, when players are injured or sick, you don't say, "we lost today because we had our weak players in." Perhaps you should say, "we didn't have a full deck & the opponent took advantage." But that's not in your DNA. A foxhole partner you are not.

Fact: you need those "weak players" to feed the rich. Without your "weak players" you stand alone...the very place you'll be when all is said & done. Start showing respect to your teammates. There is no HB in Team, (Mr. Admitted Time Traveler), your friends are my friends & you copped out to that one on your own.

Please, anybody, feel free to say what you will about my post. That's what a democracy is for. Say I apparently have some grudge against FC. Say anything. As long as you know that I say truth. For those that know me understand I was/am a real friend & teammate.

I'm sorry FC. I don't dislike the majority of you. I dislike what I used to be a part of...worst mistake I made in CC.

TZU

The_
11-16-2013, 05:33 PM
They keep banning me on here and I keep coming back only to help everyone in crime city. Ask me anything, I'm the real big money, the one and only, and yes I'm a fat douche tool. I can't help it but I'm sorry to anyone who has hurt feels from things I have said. I'm slow, retarded, and have small man part, that's why I'm allways mad.
Lololololololol need to sig this.

ploop
11-16-2013, 05:43 PM

me too!!!!

ploop
11-16-2013, 05:45 PM

too late already did it

montecore
11-16-2013, 05:50 PM
The following was posted in a now closed thread. HB, the author.
:[/Originally Posted by dr007]

"I have many friends in SAS. They are stand up players. I have many who idolize me in SAS as well...
Here's a novel concept lil kitty: FACTS
Fact 1: you are afraid of FC as you should be.
Fact 2: SAS hates HB. Yawn. Yawn. I'd hate HB too if he robbed and beat me every 2-3 hours.
Fact 3: do you even believe your own stories? Do you think for one minute anyone else does? I have had SAS players tell me how much you disgust them.
Fact 4: lil kittie is a very appropriate name for you. You may be telling us the truth through your name for once.
Fact 5: you were irrelevant and I just made you famous by acknowledging you. No more. Have fun in your delusional mind!!! Don't forget your meds...

P.S. How is the used car business? Getting a commission these days?"

End quote: [/Originally Posted by dr007/]

My how things have changed. FC, the original FC, was nothing like the FC playing today. I was with FC from the very first battle up until around the 10th battle. I played as TZU.

When I was recruited into FC it was based upon being part of a family, and more importantly, to destroy those evil, disrespectful Indians. I was new to CC & had only heard about Indian Nation. With that said, there is not one single member of Indian Nation that I ever disliked or disparaged; likewise, there is no member of Indian Nation that personally attacked me. Much respect to them.

My intent is not aimed at demeaning the entire FC membership, in fact, it's to advocate for the numerous individuals who now hate the game...many friends in FC.

Now I must say that some of FC, especially those that should know better, have turned into the very thing they set out to destroy---Indian Nation---.
In fact, some of your people are downright disgusting regarding their ignorant, intolerant posts. We always encouraged members not to reply to posts, forum speak or hearsay. In large part due to Cerberus' leadership, FC showed & earned respect. Sadly, that legacy is tarnishing. I saw FC changing a very long time ago & that's why I left. Winning-at-all-costs is a recipe for disaster & TZU isn't an ingredient, rather a cleaner.

To have one member, a board member at that, refer to his 10 teammates (which fought their tails off only to lose to SAS) as "weak players", is the essence & true character of what FC has become. In addition, HB, did you really post that people "idolize" you? Listen to yourself. If that isn't grandiosity, narcissism 101, I don't know what is?

Bud, when your team is down, when players are injured or sick, you don't say, "we lost today because we had our weak players in." Perhaps you should say, "we didn't have a full deck & the opponent took advantage." But that's not in your DNA. A foxhole partner you are not.

Fact: you need those "weak players" to feed the rich. Without your "weak players" you stand alone...the very place you'll be when all is said & done. Start showing respect to your teammates. There is no HB in Team, (Mr. Admitted Time Traveler), your friends are my friends & you copped out to that one on your own.

Please, anybody, feel free to say what you will about my post. That's what a democracy is for. Say I apparently have some grudge against FC. Say anything. As long as you know that I say truth. For those that know me understand I was/am a real friend & teammate.

I'm sorry FC. I don't dislike the majority of you. I dislike what I used to be a part of...worst mistake I made in CC.

TZU

I appreciate your honesty TZU. Did HB really admit to Fight Club that he time travelled? FC really changed when you left, maybe it had more to do with Cerberus leaving, I don't know. But I agree with everything you wrote.

Sandukan
11-16-2013, 06:08 PM
In-Game Name: [FwD] 4RCH1M3D3S
Former member of FC: I fought 5 wars with FC and 5 with FwD.

FwD is my clan and they will always hold a special place with me.
But I had a great time fighting with FC. I never had the highest stats in the group but I was never made to feel anything but a valuable member. I would often laugh when I read posts on here about who FC people are and what they do. Utterly ridiculous at times.

The HB comment is unfortunate but it is being taken way out of context. Anyone who knows HB knows he is a good guy and cares about the team. We all know on every team there are players who can put up points in bunches and there are those who meet targets but spread out their contribution. I took his comment to mean that the players who could score lots fast could't log on. Everyone on FC is formidable and can easily find a target on SAS so clearly he didn't mean weak in stats or resources. I dare you to find another syndicate where the point contribution is as well distributed.

Cerb was a huge loss to the team and cannot be replaced but the team leadership now is damn good in their own right. Of course everyone has their own experience. I can only share mine.

Sir Reddevil
11-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Montecore, like I said, I don't lie. There, that should answer your HB question.
Ya know, it always strikes me as odd when people talk about SAS & others hacking...as if FC is immune. Those in the club know that I know, that they know, that I know better. One wrong move from any of them...checkmate.

The_ is a faggot
11-16-2013, 06:19 PM
They keep banning me on here and I keep coming back only to help everyone in crime city. Ask me anything, I'm the real big money, the one and only, and yes I'm a fat douche tool. I can't help it but I'm sorry to anyone who has hurt feels from things I have said. I'm slow, retarded, and have small man part, that's why I'm allways mad.

Did you really just quote your own message? Someone's desperate for attention.

The_
11-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Hey, how's the ban?

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:24 PM

great who is this n00b. The_ is better than you

The_ is a faggot
11-16-2013, 06:27 PM
The_ > you. Cya kid.

Other than plop, I admire The_'s dedicate to create alternate accounts to agree with himself.

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Other than ploop, I admire The_'s dedicate to create alternate accounts to agree with himself.

mental much?!?!?!?!?

montecore
11-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Montecore, like I said, I don't lie. There, that should answer your HB question.
Ya know, it always strikes me as odd when people talk about SAS & others hacking...as if FC is immune. Those in the club know that I know, that they know, that I know better. One wrong move from any of them...checkmate.

I've always known you to be an honest person, I guess it's just surprising to me that someone who spends so much money on this game would risk his account by hacking/glitching. Let alone he's a founding FC member and they used to preset such a squeaky clean image.

I've got tons of dirt on FC at this point but I sort of don't care. Not interested in ratting someone out to Gree support for using a transferred account even if they're on FC.

I've always said I wouldn't join Fight Club. It seems very boring to me. But I also can see how it can be quite relaxing. No hunt, no thrill, no chase, but at least there was always the sense that first was automatic and at best SAS could make you tap into Monday.

So I do get how someone who just wanted to make their IP and get their prizes would join. But beating them was always the point of the game to me.

Vinnie2345
11-16-2013, 08:19 PM
I've always known you to be an honest person, I guess it's just surprising to me that someone who spends so much money on this game would risk his account by hacking/glitching. Let alone he's a founding FC member and they used to preset such a squeaky clean image.

I've got tons of dirt on FC at this point but I sort of don't care. Not interested in ratting someone out to Gree support for using a transferred account even if they're on FC.

I've always said I wouldn't join Fight Club. It seems very boring to me. But I also can see how it can be quite relaxing. No hunt, no thrill, no chase, but at least there was always the sense that first was automatic and at best SAS could make you tap into Monday.

So I do get how someone who just wanted to make their IP and get their prizes would join. But beating them was always the point of the game to me.
Besides your dedication for sas, why wouldn't you join fc?

HavingFun
11-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi Big Money, glad your back :)

montecore
11-16-2013, 10:30 PM
Besides your dedication for sas, why wouldn't you join fc?

They are the team to beat, the mountain to climb. Joining them wins nothing and proves nothing. The goal of defeating them has always been the purpose of the game to me. You can't say you saved Zelda by teaming up with Gannon.

Dirty Larry
11-16-2013, 10:31 PM

So are you gonna move on to something else now that you won? It seems that you will have to find something better to do with your time. Starting SAS 14 seems pointless.Maybe teaming up with HB and taking down the establishment. Seems like the only thing you haven't done.

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 10:40 PM
They are the team to beat, the mountain to climb. Joining them wins nothing and proves nothing. The goal of defeating them has always been the purpose of the game to me. You can't say you saved Zelda by teaming up with Gannon.

Rather proud of that metaphor?

MattThomas08
11-17-2013, 02:57 AM
Rather proud of that metaphor?

It's a simile.

Ciara
11-17-2013, 04:03 AM
It's a metaphor. A simile is a comparison and requires inclusion of "as" or "like".

Diamond Dave
11-17-2013, 05:26 AM
It's a metaphor. A simile is a comparison and requires inclusion of "as" or "like".

Great similes. http://dysonology.wordpress.com/2011/05/06/56-bestworst-similes-used-in-high-school-exams/

Ciara
11-17-2013, 05:55 AM
Great similes. http://dysonology.wordpress.com/2011/05/06/56-bestworst-similes-used-in-high-school-exams/Love it. :)

Molly's Voice
11-17-2013, 07:00 AM

pwned.......

MattThomas08
11-17-2013, 09:39 AM

In my head and when I was writing, I completely envisioned a like in the original sentence. Failed on that one.

Ciara
11-17-2013, 09:44 AM
In my head and when I was writing, I completely envisioned a like in the original sentence. Failed on that one.Soz, couldn't resist. I accept the "like" in your head. :)

Ciara
11-17-2013, 09:46 AM
pwned.......When you have completed your primary school education and can communicate intelligibly, do feel free to comment. Until then, my little trollette, hush, the adults are talking.

Molly's Voice
11-17-2013, 11:19 AM
When you have completed your primary school education and can communicate intelligibly, do feel free to comment. Until then, my little trollette, hush, the adults are talking.

Lol. Nice try, bro. Sadly, the only failure that occurred here was your inability to recognize:

1) I was agreeing with you.

2) "pwned" is a purposefully mispelled ancient interwebz meme.

Do feel free to engage me again and try to knock me down a peg though. I enjoy pointing out ironic stupidity. :D

Ciara
11-17-2013, 11:24 AM
Lol. Nice try, bro. Sadly, the only failure that occurred here was your inability to recognize:1) I was agreeing with you.2) "pwned" is a purposefully mispelled ancient interwebz meme. Do feel free to engage me again and try to knock me down a peg though. I enjoy pointing out ironic stupidity. :DLol. My bad. I recognised the pwned because it is ancient but misread your meaning. My apologies, I thought you were trolling me.

Molly's Voice
11-17-2013, 11:28 AM
Sorry, just defending the good name of Molly. Ignorance must not go unchecked.

iteachem
11-17-2013, 11:28 AM
Lol. My bad. I recognised the pwned because it is ancient but misread your meaning. My apologies, I thought you were trolling me.

Nice.. rare to see a response like yours and molly.. group hug??

Ciara
11-17-2013, 12:48 PM
Nice.. rare to see a response like yours and molly.. group hug??Always happy to hug. Lol. But no ponies

Phillip99
11-17-2013, 02:11 PM
What a useless and pointless thread, thanks guys

iteachem
11-17-2013, 02:31 PM
What a useless and pointless thread, thanks guys

what a useless and pointless post, bug off..

Ciara
11-17-2013, 03:25 PM
what a useless and pointless post, bug off..I just spat my drink out. LOL

Keapa
11-17-2013, 03:39 PM
As a FC member I have had a great time and still am

Keapa
11-17-2013, 03:43 PM
As for my team mates, an interesting diverse group of individuals
TZU, I am sorry your stay with us was so unpleasant

Joseph the broseph
11-17-2013, 05:35 PM
TZU, I am sorry your stay with us was so unpleasantdidn't get that from his posts, Tam.

Great group of people when I was there. Like TZU said, it was built with a goal...to win. In order to win, there was only one group to beat: The Indians....props to them for being the strongest group before syndicates

Fight Club was started by a few strong players and they reached out to people they trusted to be devoted to winning. The goal was always to "beat the Indians" only because, to beat them means to beat everyone else.

Mrs. Cool played a big part in getting Fight Club so motivated...true story.

Leadership in FC was always spot-on, and almost everyone was available for every fight. It was sort of a "handshake" deal that you promised to win "x" many fights...and early on, that was a struggle for some. I remember having to buy crates to get better targets in IN...lol

Anyway, monte....I know you're just trolling, but I thought Id give my 1/2 penny

iteachem
11-17-2013, 05:54 PM
So we pretty much forced you guys to spend.. Not as powerful but still running the game lol

Sir Reddevil
11-17-2013, 06:08 PM
TZU, I am sorry your stay with us was so unpleasant

No need to be sorry. I don't recall saying my that stay in FC was unpleasant in the least. That wasn't the aim of the post. It really wasn't anything close to that. I'm not surprised that it may have struck a nerve with some people, rightly so. Tam, you were always aces with me.

PedroPimples
11-17-2013, 06:31 PM
didn't get that from his posts, Tam.

Great group of people when I was there. Like TZU said, it was built with a goal...to win. In order to win, there was only one group to beat: The Indians....props to them for being the strongest group before syndicates

Fight Club was started by a few strong players and they reached out to people they trusted to be devoted to winning. The goal was always to "beat the Indians" only because, to beat them means to beat everyone else.

Mrs. Cool played a big part in getting Fight Club so motivated...true story.

Leadership in FC was always spot-on, and almost everyone was available for every fight. It was sort of a "handshake" deal that you promised to win "x" many fights...and early on, that was a struggle for some. I remember having to buy crates to get better targets in IN...lol

Anyway, monte....I know you're just trolling, but I thought Id give my 1/2 penny

I know who you are bro..
You worked me out yet?
We factioned together.

Joseph the broseph
11-17-2013, 06:38 PM
So we pretty much forced you guys to spend.. Not as powerful but still running the game lolif that makes you smile again, yes. Sounds creepily like Lupo, but I understand the need to rationalize your own spending😜

Hope life is good with you, my friend!

Joseph the broseph
11-17-2013, 06:39 PM
I know who you are bro..
You worked me out yet?
We factioned together.id bet youd love me to work you out....coming back to curmudgeons?

Joseph the broseph
11-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Tam, you were always aces with me.quoted for truth....Tam played hard and was always there for her friends. 👍Tam

PedroPimples
11-17-2013, 07:07 PM
id bet youd love me to work you out....coming back to curmudgeons?

Haha not yet. Might pick it back up again in the not to distant future if you promise to work me out.