PDA

View Full Version : A little dismissive, A F

Dr BoneCrusher
11-16-2013, 02:40 PM
I'm sure you where trying to be funny with the x beats y cool story comment. But it comes of as a little insensitive to the fact that these players pay tens of thounds of dollars to YOUR company to compete in theses events at this level. Also, do to the the Fact that your company's inability to provide content that is fee of glitches even after they have been in use for over 6 months. It maybe trivial to you that y was beat, but y's million dollar investment is not. I'm not really sure why it's a joke to you unless you feel our loyal customers are foolish for spending money on an app with the expectation that it will work as advertised.

I would expect a public relation agent for a corporation to not only to be humbled by such a blunder but, be sympathetic to the effort and expense to maintain such a feet that y have archived so far.

We'll at least they know where they stand in you eyes 👉-----(y = chump)-----👀

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 02:41 PM
*munches popcorn*

Edit: bwahahaha!

CCKallDAY
11-16-2013, 02:41 PM
yeah....i think you will get banned soon
First!

Edit: Dippy beat me

Assault and Flattery
11-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Being happy about winning is one thing, the 14 pages of back and forth name calling is another.

ploop
11-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Being happy about winning is one thing, the 14 pages of back and forth name calling is another.

but it is funny, you need to make a seperate subforum called FC vs SAS

Dr BoneCrusher
11-16-2013, 03:00 PM

I was looking at it from the perspective of the team that "lost". The cost and effort to maintain that streak was huge. With effort and cost being that high, emotions will get elevated. The back and fort is a by product of the underlying lack of quality of the content. I'm say this not to bash you or your company. It mearly an attempt to convey the frustration of the players effected and to let you know Words do matter.

Need Mafia
11-16-2013, 05:09 PM

A F, why didn't you just say ^^^ then?!

I have to agree, I would appreciate if the mods were a lot more respectful of the customers.

Theflood
11-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Respect for customers? Here is my tought. I spend $500 a month on a game. Two weeks salary to a forum mod likely. So jealousy and anger set in and they get a little testy. Cut them some slack..... Drip drip drip sarcasm.

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Respect for customers? Here is my tought. I spend $500 a month on a game. Two weeks salary to a forum mod likely. So jealousy and anger set in and they get a little testy. Cut them some slack..... Drip drip drip sarcasm.

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.11907026.4950/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

ploop
11-16-2013, 05:46 PM
dippy, get this one

https://www.google.com/search?q=you+don%27t+say&client=firefox-a&hs=S2s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=EyCIUo_PJ_LO2QWXqoHYCA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1067&bih=453#imgdii=_

Hubkap
11-16-2013, 06:32 PM
From my just closed thread, by A&F:

A&F: Did you really think starting a thread about a closed thread would work??

Me: Well.... Yes! Lol

It's also the first time I've ever heard back - directly or indirectly - from a mod or admin on here despite repeated, unanswered notes to "Contact Us" down at the bottom of this and any page of the forum...how else are we supposed to contact one of you since we can't pm you? (And don't say send in a ticket...it doesn't work) ;)

To the op: sorry for sorta jacking your thread but it's a similar subject. If A&F and whomever is supposed to answer the "Contact Us" notes is / are Gree employees, I used to help pay his / her / their salaries. Until very recently. So I expected at least a tad bit of (customer) service but didn't get it.

TMI
11-16-2013, 08:01 PM
I was looking at it from the perspective of the team that "lost". The cost and effort to maintain that streak was huge. With effort and cost being that high, emotions will get elevated. The back and fort is a by product of the underlying lack of quality of the content. I'm say this not to bash you or your company. It mearly an attempt to convey the frustration of the players effected and to let you know Words do matter.
I don't understand. Wasn't that the 2nd or 3rd battle. it would have been the first streak of 2 in a row that was lost with FCs loss.

wenzdae
11-16-2013, 08:02 PM
I don't understand. Wasn't that the 2nd or 3rd battle. it would have been the first streak of 2 in a row that was lost with FCs loss.

Fight club had never lost a fight previous to that, ever, since these battles began at the start of the year.

TMI
11-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Fight club had never lost a fight previous to that, ever, since these battles began at the start of the year.

Oh, THAAAAAAAT streeeeak. My bad. Carry on.

wenzdae
11-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Easily confused, there is so much going on!!

Theflood
11-16-2013, 08:09 PM
http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.11907026.4950/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Yeah count your blessings I got banned in game or me and my 1.9m attack would **** you daily. Lol

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Yeah count your blessings I got banned in game or me and my 1.9m attack would **** you daily. Lol

Sarcasm? I'm assuming it's there, but I don't really see it.

N41LZ
11-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Ok 1st off the people that work for Gree make $4 a day and have to deal with all of your dumb lil post all day long. This is why so many of them drive off cliffs. But they do have a lot of stuff to deal with and most of them find it hard to add 2+2 and get 4, most come up with 2 or 0. So when they just blow you off or come up with anything to say you should feel good that you even get to hear from them.

Hello iteachem

Captain Torgue
11-17-2013, 01:09 AM
Ok 1st off the people that work for Gree make $4 a day and have to deal with all of your dumb lil post all day long. This is why so many of them drive off cliffs.

Congratulations, this post had me burst out laughing :)

MattThomas08
11-17-2013, 02:47 AM
Congratulations, this post had me burst out laughing :)

It's about time you put that sweet logo in your sig, but it looks weird on you ;)

Captain Torgue
11-17-2013, 03:42 AM
It's about time you put that sweet logo in your sig, but it looks weird on you ;)

haha thanks Matt, it took some getting used to but I seem to have adjusted. Hope things are going good with the old crew and with fatherhood as well :)

sister morphine
11-17-2013, 08:33 AM
You should use that battle screen as your avatar too. That way I won't have to see that hideous face again ;)

MattThomas08
11-17-2013, 09:36 AM
You should use that battle screen as your avatar too. That way I won't have to see that hideous face again ;)

Sis - you know that's a caricature of his real face right!? Sheesh! ;)

sister morphine
11-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Sis - you know that's a caricature of his real face right!? Sheesh! ;)
Oops! :D

extras