PDA

View Full Version : Development please read!!!

Kaotic
11-16-2013, 02:38 PM
I've been a gamer all my life and played thousands of games. The most common thing I have seen from all the successful online games I've play but yet to see in any mobile games is the use of a PTR (public test realm) or beta to test and fix bugs in programming without risking further "breaking" your live platform. I can't think of a reason you can't do this. I'm sure you do some in house testing but nothing to the degree of helpful and accurate info you can get from a controlled public beta. You have a great and fun game to play but is constantly broken and to the people playing your game it seems you are doing nothing to fix it. The current issue with the World Domination matching system could easily be worked on and tested in large scale between wars instead of "tweeking" it and letting it go live the next war. I'm sure all you would have to do is make a separate beta app of the game and require people to sign up to test and a private server setup to handle the traffic. I know it would be at to handle at startup but the benifits easily outways the cost or else so many other games wouldn't be doing it. This is a great game concept and everyone would agree that we would love to see it continue to grow and improve.

Thanks for your time if you even read this.

Bndawgs
11-16-2013, 02:39 PM
you're assuming that they actually care about the product they put out. i'm not so sure they do at this point.

KFH
11-16-2013, 02:44 PM
sad part is they already do beta testing

mreilly
11-16-2013, 02:45 PM
sad part is they already do beta testing.

What beta testing does Gree do?

kelvinng
11-16-2013, 03:03 PM
not when u are a top 10 team (60member) match with a 4 man team and all less than level 50, this is crazy matching

iZheil9152
11-16-2013, 03:14 PM
I believe it is more of a feature beta test than an actual bug test.
I remember back when someone posted the "daily unit" game beta link on the forums