PDA

View Full Version : Me: thank you BigMoney! Not me: "I'll look into it" lol

Hubkap
11-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Loved BigMoney's thread here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74636-Hey-Peach-Pimples-(formerly-Retired-N-Broke)-Nice-IP-hack!

and was about to reply when A&F closed it just now after saying "I'll look into it." I assume that means the world will never know...

Anyway, what I was going to write was that in BigMoney's post, #53 on the last page of that thread, in the part called "Edit 2," I have one thing to say: yes BM, I'm sure if there was monkey business going on it could be undone before anyone "looked into it."

Thanks for the thread and your time BigMoney - it's appreciated by many! And I'll certainly be on the lookout for this syndicate this weekend, ready to take screenshots thanks to your heads-up ;) Then we all can compare notes...

Theflood
11-16-2013, 01:06 PM
So this is the new war strategy? If you get beat start a big "hacking" thread against the syndicate to get the syndicate banned so you don't get beat anymore. Nice.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 01:11 PM
So this is the new war strategy? If you get beat start a big "hacking" thread against the syndicate to get the syndicate banned so you don't get beat anymore. Nice.

^^^^^^^ The Peaches are busy tonight!

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 01:12 PM

Don't know if you guys recall, but you got absolutely crushed by Lights Out. Your "u mad bro?" doesn't really hold any weight.

Edit:

http://i.imgur.com/Y2re8gy.png

Cheaters don't always win.

Theflood
11-16-2013, 01:20 PM
So lights out are hackers too?

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 01:21 PM

So lights out are hackers too?

What an impeccable line of reasoning.

that
11-16-2013, 01:24 PM
What an impeccable line of reasoning.

You're one to talk about "impeccable lines of reasoning"

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 01:28 PM
You're one to talk about "impeccable lines of reasoning"

Yeah, the whole "divide the opposing syndicate's IP score by the number of losses your team accumulated during that battle in order to determine their average IP per attack" is a totally irrational and speculative method to determine the opposing syndicate averaged an absurdly high IP per attack. Excellent counterpoint.

Theflood
11-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Yes. I had 1800 losses and 20 wins. Average ip was less than 400. So I am the scariest hacker you have ever seen. Level 189 with less than 2m attack and 2m def, yeah big time cheater here.

that
11-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Yeah, the whole "divide the opposing syndicate's IP score by the number of losses your team accumulated during that battle in order to determine their average IP per attack" is a totally irrational and speculative method to determine the opposing syndicate averaged an absurdly high IP per attack. Excellent counterpoint.

No, but you did write "Also Marlena, I believe you're in this syndicate. Would you care to screenshot all 60 members of your syndicates W/L and IP totals, and prove me wrong that no one has an absurdly high IP average?"

After I offered you evidentiary support, you wrote "I also want to mention that at this point I am probably not going to believe any screenshots I see from them. I saw what I saw, and as anyone in a Top 10/25 syndicate knows, people fake IP screenshots all the time"

Looks like you have your mind made up. Thankfully you have no real importance in life. I'd hate to see the detrimental results of your narrow mindedness

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Yes. I had 1800 losses and 20 wins. Average ip was less than 400. So I am the scariest hacker you have ever seen. Level 189 with less than 2m attack and 2m def, yeah big time cheater here.

Guess you missed the free items the rest of your syndicate hackers were handing out then, since the rest of you were 5-8+ million.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 01:36 PM
No, but you did write "Also Marlena, I believe you're in this syndicate. Would you care to screenshot all 60 members of your syndicates W/L and IP totals, and prove me wrong that no one has an absurdly high IP average?"

After I offered you evidentiary support, you wrote "I also want to mention that at this point I am probably not going to believe any screenshots I see from them. I saw what I saw, and as anyone in a Top 10/25 syndicate knows, people fake IP screenshots all the time"

Looks like you have your mind made up. Thankfully you have no real importance in life. I'd hate to see the detrimental results of your narrow mindedness

Because it takes less than a day to photoshop some screenshots. GREE will look into it, and if you're cheaters, you're cheaters. Don't understand what you're so worried about, since only the most blatant of cheaters ever get banned.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 01:43 PM

Would you kindly explain why Marlena has declined to comment in response to specific challenges? She has never been so backwards about coming forwards in the past :confused:

that
11-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Guess you missed the free items the rest of your syndicate hackers were handing out then, since the rest of you were 5-8+ million.

Time for me to run. But I forgot to let you know, we were also called "CU Next Time Suckaz". I'm pretty sure many of these top syndicates remember us ruining their streaks during that battle as well.

To everyone else reading this, I'm going to out our strategy because this is fun and if we're going to get blamed for hacking, I'm going to tell you how we "hacked".

It IS possible to get 250k IP in 1-2 minutes of battle with extremely good coordination and heavy gold use. My team has done this many times, and have been successful. The trick is to leave the wall up and make the other team think you gave up. We would take down the wall until one hit left, and do the final blow at the "2:30 min left" point in the battle and then go ape ****. The only "hacking" we did was we took advantage of the server update lag on gree's part.

The element of surprise, and the shame of losing to such a great coordinated team is why big money is mad.

Enjoy our strategy. We were quite honored when we saw top teams incorporate it into their game play, after battling us

Marlena
11-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Waiting for your apology in pm Big M..for slandering my name all day long.
Wtf is wrong with you!??

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 01:48 PM
Wtf is wrong with you!??

You don't seem to respond to or counter any allegations BM made.

ant1greeny2
11-16-2013, 01:48 PM
Don't know if you guys recall, but you got absolutely crushed by Lights Out. Your "u mad bro?" doesn't really hold any weight.

Edit:

http://i.imgur.com/Y2re8gy.png

Cheaters don't always win.

I know Lights Out are #3, but where did they come from?
Looking through previous war results, I can't find them!

DroeschePitter
11-16-2013, 01:49 PM
BM has a small penis marlena, that's his problem

The_
11-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Wtf is wrong with you!??
He's "Retired and Broke" & angry & still plays crime city. I'm well aware that his productiveness and "valuable" information on this forum will make this world a better place someday (lol). Please do not be angry at the unnecessary drama and slander BigMoney has caused. Remember to take into consideration that his only solace left in this world is to seek attention online by making bogus claims and illogical conjectures without any valid proof.

in-game j
11-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Because it takes less than a day to photoshop some screenshots. GREE will look into it, and if you're cheaters, you're cheaters. Don't understand what you're so worried about, since only the most blatant of cheaters ever get banned.

I like to point out how peaches pimples didn't go screaming hacker syndicate when they got beat by "Lights Out". A better strategy warrants a good win. Maybe they should be investigating Lights Out as well. I mean where did they come from? I bet you they have a hacker and their IP has been hacked as well...

that
11-16-2013, 02:00 PM

By the way, I would like to remind you that I offered you "in real time" screenshots of the roster. I was trying to pm you to arrange a way we could do this. If you had read the thread, you would have know that I was doing as much as I could to resolve your concerns

Hubkap
11-16-2013, 02:01 PM
@ that: of course your scenario is possible and nothing new. My syndicate has scored over a million ip in the last minutes of a single battle so 250k is nothing.

I think you missed one point of BigMoney's op: where your individual stats came from. And don't say "gold." I've spent dozens of vaults of gold on this game but no amount of spending couldn't inflate my stats that much practically overnight. Not saying yours did, just sayin...

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 02:03 PM
@ that: of course your scenario is possible and nothing new. My syndicate has scored over a million ip in the last minutes of a single battle so 250k is nothing.

I think you missed one point of BigMoney's op: where your individual stats came from. And don't say "gold." I've spent dozens of vaults of gold on this game but no amount of spending couldn't inflate my stats that much practically overnight. Not saying yours did, just sayin...

Nor could any amout of gold give you an infeasible IP per hit was what I took from BM's analysis

Hubkap
11-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Nor could any amout of gold give you an infeasible IP per hit was what I took from BM's analysis

Good add, forgot that part!

Assault and Flattery
11-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Did you think making a thread to talk about a locked thread would really work?