PDA

View Full Version : Many buildings under construction

KillerDriller
11-16-2013, 12:59 PM
How the heck does someone show a dozen buildings under construction at the same time? Is it just a base rendering glitch of a hack of some sort? I have a screen shot on my iPad but i am not sure how to attach it to the post.

pacotaco15
11-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Save it your computer via usb and paste the picture

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 01:12 PM
How the heck does someone show a dozen buildings under construction at the same time? Is it just a base rendering glitch of a hack of some sort? I have a screen shot on my iPad but i am not sure how to attach it to the post. Upload it to tinypic.com and post the URL for forums in your post...

VSH
11-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Man, where can I get me the unit with the bonus that allows you to do that, lol....

knuckk
11-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Ppl pay money to stay competitive wtf gree

iZheil9152
11-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Before you point fingers, I had a friend whose buildings were always under construction and had out there numbers for hours until complete

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68288-Cheaters-win&p=984361#post984361

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:39 PM
must have tried to get extra money, they changed the date on their device, collected the money, did said thing with it and changed the date back, i did it for kicks and half my hood(in cc) was either upgrading or building. took 24 hours for everything to be back to normal

KillerDriller
11-16-2013, 07:29 PM
I hit this rival three times over a week. I only started to think something was wrong after that. I seriously doubt this is some sort of glitch. I also doubt it is some hacker as they were not very powerful. If they were hacking, i would expect more strength.

Luuzer
11-16-2013, 09:10 PM
I hit this rival three times over a week. I only started to think something was wrong after that. I seriously doubt this is some sort of glitch. I also doubt it is some hacker as they were not very powerful. If they were hacking, i would expect more strength.

maybe he just havent gotten to hacking strength, right now buildings, strength tomorrow :D

MadAtWorld
11-16-2013, 10:36 PM
I've known ppl in the past couple of months who have logged into their base and had similar issues. One had almost all bldgs upgrading. Only... you can't collect while they are and they didnt finish. He sent tickets to Gree to fix it. Not a hacker, a Gree glitch. No explanation of what causes it. Maybe similar to the one that stacks the buildings?