PDA

View Full Version : Was trying to upload MW from the App Store and its gone from Free Apps section

Vegaman
11-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Was trying to upload MW from the App Store and its gone from Free Apps section ? I found it by using the search.

Does this mean apple are fed up with the complaints and refunds or is this deliberate to get new players onto other GREE titles as MW fades and dies.

Judging by the insane rush to squeeze every last cent from players i'd say the latter. Thats me done with spending gold until its clearer. No use throwing more $$ down a hole.

Hope it was just me not seeing it ... but refreshed App Store twice and couldn't see it.

Ho Hum.

Mrflibbles
11-16-2013, 01:09 PM
If only the App Store had some kind of search function

Dutchie
11-16-2013, 01:14 PM
If only the App Store had some kind of search functionIt does have a search function but you need to search for it... LOL

Vegaman
11-16-2013, 01:16 PM
If only the App Store had some kind of search function

Try reading the post Troll... I did use the search... Merely stating that it always used to be featured with all the 300 Free Aps. #Fail.

Sfritz1
11-17-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm really liking this thread, I hope Apple is fed up with these amateur developers and this terrible customer service. GREE does have some good support members but they are on maybe 2 maybe. Overall there is alot of players on here and in the game that contacted Apple for full refunds and got them. Also there are players filing lawsuits against GREE too. GREEd seems like a company ran out of someone's dorm room they can't update or fix glitches because they don't have the prerequisites for the class to know how to do it.

Was trying to upload MW from the App Store and its gone from Free Apps section ? I found it by using the search.

Does this mean apple are fed up with the complaints and refunds or is this deliberate to get new players onto other GREE titles as MW fades and dies.

Judging by the insane rush to squeeze every last cent from players i'd say the latter. Thats me done with spending gold until its clearer. No use throwing more $$ down a hole.

Hope it was just me not seeing it ... but refreshed App Store twice and couldn't see it.

Ho Hum.

Max Power
11-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Was trying to upload MW from the App Store and its gone from Free Apps section ? I found it by using the search. Does this mean apple are fed up with the complaints and refunds or is this deliberate to get new players onto other GREE titles as MW fades and dies. Judging by the insane rush to squeeze every last cent from players i'd say the latter. Thats me done with spending gold until its clearer. No use throwing more $$ down a hole. Hope it was just me not seeing it ... but refreshed App Store twice and couldn't see it. Ho Hum.Thats funny, I was in the app store this morning and MW is number 5 on the Top Grossing list. No other Gree games made the top ten. At least wild statements like the above can serve to amuse the Gree staff, if nothing else.

Eunuchorn
11-17-2013, 12:21 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74286-The-Rainbow-Coalition-Preconceptions-amp-Misconceptions&p=1079068&posted=1#post1079068

Check the most recent posts, this Sparkle person has been insisting for weeks Gree is shutting down all their games. It makes me lol.

Brizzol
11-17-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm really liking this thread, I hope Apple is fed up with these amateur developers and this terrible customer service. GREE does have some good support members but they are on maybe 2 maybe. Overall there is alot of players on here and in the game that contacted Apple for full refunds and got them. Also there are players filing lawsuits against GREE too. GREEd seems like a company ran out of someone's dorm room they can't update or fix glitches because they don't have the prerequisites for the class to know how to do it.
I am on the wrong end of a glitch gone wrong at the moment but all these lawsuits are empty threats. I believe the majority of these people who run to Apple for a refund are doing so to abuse a loophole in order to gain gold for free. I would put money on it that if they had their accounts suspended for demanding a refund (if think they had already spent the gold) they would think twice before doing so. Let's be realistic in everyday life things go wrong, planes are delayed, trains and buses etc...Do we ask for a refund on our tickets and still expect to get to travel for free?

Eunuchorn
11-17-2013, 12:52 PM
I am on the wrong end of a glitch gone wrong at the moment but all these lawsuits are empty threats. I believe the majority of these people who run to Apple for a refund are doing so to abuse a loophole in order to gain gold for free. I would put money on it that if they had their accounts suspended for demanding a refund (if think they had already spent the gold) they would think twice before doing so. Let's be realistic in everyday life things go wrong, planes are delayed, trains and buses etc...Do we ask for a refund on our tickets and still expect to get to travel for free?

Woohoo! Slavery FTW!

www.Govtslaves.info
www.Enenews.com
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com