PDA

View Full Version : Losing stats?!

Lazy luke
11-16-2013, 11:55 AM
A couple of days ago i was playing CC when suddenly my game fell out. When i started CC again i lost almost 950K of my stats (!!!). About 90% of my explosives are gone and in store i can only buy the consumable one`s. I also can`t see the items i use in battle and i can`t get any bricks from fights. I already contacted Gree but they don`t respond. The odd thing about it is that my stats aren`t really dropped. When i attack somebody my former stats appear on my screen.
Does anybody have the same problem? If so, what did you did to get rid of the situation?

the_dude
11-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Sounds like your data is corrupt. Have you tried uninstall/ reinstall?

tazzy79
11-16-2013, 02:16 PM
can anyone help me i mailed support 7-11-2013 that my phone got stolen, i did send all the info i know of my character and the info thats needed to find my character but still don,t have my account back :mad:
why does support not even aswering me???
i want my game back i miss it alot so please help me im waiting too long for help don,t you think its 9 days now!!

gr. tazzy79

CCKallDAY
11-16-2013, 02:22 PM
can anyone help me i mailed support 7-11-2013 that my phone got stolen, i did send all the info i know of my character and the info thats needed to find my character but still don,t have my account back :mad:
why does support not even aswering me???
i want my game back i miss it alot so please help me im waiting too long for help don,t you think its 9 days now!!

gr. tazzy79Send in another ticket.

CCKallDAY
11-16-2013, 02:23 PM
A couple of days ago i was playing CC when suddenly my game fell out. When i started CC again i lost almost 950K of my stats (!!!). About 90% of my explosives are gone and in store i can only buy the consumable one`s. I also can`t see the items i use in battle and i can`t get any bricks from fights. I already contacted Gree but they don`t respond. The odd thing about it is that my stats aren`t really dropped. When i attack somebody my former stats appear on my screen.
Does anybody have the same problem? If so, what did you did to get rid of the situation? happened to me. uninstall then reinstall