PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs down for new battle format

savage9r
11-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Hurry up and wait! Boo! C'mon Gree, surely you are losing money with this new layout. Thought you would have switched back by now. This sucks. Thanks for ruining the battle! :-(

TMI
11-16-2013, 09:04 AM
What new crappy battle format are you specifically referring to?
Streaks? log in issues? droid scrolling?
Come on, you'll have to be more specific than that LMAO
:D

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Hurry up and wait! Boo! C'mon Gree, surely you are losing money with this new layout. Thought you would have switched back by now. This sucks. Thanks for ruining the battle! :-(

Did you really want to spend loads of gold by tap tap tapping away to an outrageous score? Must really suk not having to player.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 09:07 AM
What new crappy battle format are you specifically referring to?
Streaks? log in issues? droid scrolling?
Come on, you'll have to be more specific than that LMAO
:D

I can only think that he means streak teams will be submarining to exploit lesser teams ans hoping for 10k to 5k wins rather than tablet bashing to an overdraft.

savage9r
11-16-2013, 09:46 AM
He means there was nothing wrong with the way it's been since the battles started. Don't fix it if it ain't broke!

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 10:43 AM
He means there was nothing wrong with the way it's been since the battles started. Don't fix it if it ain't broke!

Ah - old school then, don't do anytihing at all. The new style of battling means any team can win ultimate prizes if they play it correctly. I know a team who have never topped 400 who have the Elite Car from last battles.

You prefer giving Gree $500 just to fight FC for crappy prizes? I can only say what the ranked 15 last team did last time........................spent shedloads of Gold, got gubbed here and there, won prizes which amounted to very little for top 25. Little teams with sense rose 350k each member in the meantime.

Hearts
11-16-2013, 04:32 PM
What new battle format?

H8er-aid
11-16-2013, 04:53 PM
I like the old style better myself. Would be nice to see the tier prizes raised to match the chain goals. Would give some incentive to score big, right now there is none just enough to win the current battle.

ploop
11-16-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm in Lights Out. As a top 3 team, we have matched a top 10/25 team only a few times. We have fought teams with less than 1/10 of our points. We have faced streak teams too weak to hit us (lol). It is a complete myth that submarining your syndicate rank will get you better matchups.

Edit: Lights Out just finished demolishing what looks like a streak syndicate, Reign of Terror, who had 274k IP total. That is top 500.

where did lights out come from, never heard of you people before

Killerkid
11-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Can't say if stupid or just attempt to troll...

Killerkid
11-16-2013, 06:12 PM
where did lights out come from, never heard of you people before
light out is result of OGK and DFA internal problem.

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Most players are DFA, with a small (but very good) portion of OGK. A new superteam.

light out is result of OGK and DFA internal problem.

ok thanks!!

ron1976
11-18-2013, 12:53 AM
how is it possible that a ranked 600+ syn gets only battles with top 100
this is screwed