PDA

View Full Version : Hey Peach Pimples (formerly Retired N Broke)-- Nice IP hack!

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 12:19 AM
There have been rumors going around that some team(s) have possibly hacked the IP bonus, similar to MattThomas08's glitch a few wars back: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66118-Fourth-Place-team-last-war-was-screwed-out-of-top-three-prize-check-below

In MattThomas's case, the strange IP bonus was completely inconsequential-- Rogues Gallery was a solid Top 3 team, by over a 6 million IP margin, despite MT's 600k IP.

Now, however, Peach Pimples is in the middle of the Top 10. What's very strange is the massive stat gains these Retired N Broke members have made recently. For instance, one member reported that Level 218 Candihapped had a defense of 2.3 million last week. Right now, it is 4.4 million. And considering they are/were a Top 25, they have a suspiciously large number of players able to hit FC and SAS, and their team's stats completely dwarf perennial Top 10s.

But I can't prove any of that.

What I can prove, is that they averaged an impossibly high IP average in their latest battle.

Something seemed suspicious during our matchup, so I screenshotted all 60 members of our syndicate's losses at the time. I was then able to screenshot our syndicate's losses at the end of the battle, and determine exactly how many attacks they won on us, as well as how many IP they scored.

As a brief review, 422.5 IP per attack is the most IP a player can average with a 25% IP bonus. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68897-A-brief-explanation-about-earning-max-IP-per-attack-in-Syndicate-Wars) The largest IP bonus someone besides FC's tam can have (she has a top1 prize with +10% IP), is +29%. +3% from the Chinatown Top 10 prize, and +1% for finishing Top 250 in the Collect-100. Feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong or am forgetting an IP bonus item.

422.5 IP/atk on +25% IP bonus scales up to 436 IP/atk with +29%. This is the largest theoretical average a player can have.

Peach Pimples, on the other hand, averaged 486 IP per attack.

I can prove this. I have a screenshot of 60 members' W/L totals while their score was 19k, and another set of screenshots of all 60 member's W/L totals immediately after the match. Peach Pimples scored 303k IP on 623 attacks.

This likely indicates that not all members have a hacked IP bonus, but that they have at least one or more players with a hacked IP bonus. This syndicate could easily funnel their gold donations to player(s) with hacked IP bonuses to make an absurdly huge/quick push, easily beating Top 10 teams with all hands on deck.

In before some idiot tries to claim they hit the wall over 300-500 times to make up the difference, despite all of their players having monster stats and no need to hit the wall.

If you match Peach Pimples, I highly suggest you do the same-- screenshot your team's individual losses before and after the match, so you can verify for yourself. I can post screenshots (40 of them) or my Excel spreadsheet where I entered all the losses before and after the match. As an aside, this somewhat serves as a scouting report, so I would prefer to only share it with people who are in a position to do something about it, or perhaps to an outside player to verify I am not making this up.

And GREE-- this isn't a matter of just the IP bonus hack, which I am sure you can find in the player's modifier list or by checking their IP total against their wins. How many of these players have the Klout Supercar without having beat the Viktor Klout boss event? How many of the have the LTQ mega prize? How many of them have the Boardwalk Bash wins and win streak prizes that didn't earn it? They change their names, even their syndicate name, for a reason. There is definitely more than 1 cheater here. You don't gain 5 million stats overnight. I can also list specific players with suspiciously high stats if need be, but we didn't scout all 60 of them.

Also Marlena, I believe you're in this syndicate. Would you care to screenshot all 60 members of your syndicates W/L and IP totals, and prove me wrong that no one has an absurdly high IP average? And since you must be one of the L250s that made an absurd stat jump, I trust you wouldn't mind someone digging through your inventory either?

The_
11-16-2013, 12:36 AM
Why are you still on the forum. What happened to retiring? Jesus Christ man get a life. Show some worthwhile evidence instead of speculations.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 12:38 AM
I already stated I have evidence. 40 screenshots of W/L totals before and after the war. I am not going to post 40 screenshots here. I can share them with someone from, say, FC or SAS, since they don't benefit from learning this syndicate's weak targets.

Edit: btw, this is for you: http://i.imgur.com/1kgCknW.png

The_
11-16-2013, 12:45 AM
I already stated I have evidence. 40 screenshots of W/L totals before and after the war. I am not going to post 40 screenshots here. I can share them with someone from, say, FC or SAS, since they don't benefit from learning this syndicate's weak targets.

Edit: btw, this is for you: http://i.imgur.com/1kgCknW.png
I figured you would never see that since you supposedly retired? Guess you can't kick the addiction and still taking this game seriously. I'm seriously worried about you, man.

Captain Torgue
11-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Why are you still on the forum. What happened to retiring? Jesus Christ man get a life. Show some worthwhile evidence instead of speculations.

Big Money has contributed more to this forum in one day than you have in your entire time here on this forum.

BM,

Thanks for this post, I will bring it to the attention of our syndicate in case we match with them.

Shadypal
11-16-2013, 01:07 AM
Jesus Christ man get a life.

Hey guys I have found evidence of irony. A player of a game telling another player of the same game to get a life through forums that both read and post on. Oh the___

The_
11-16-2013, 01:08 AM
Big Money has contributed more to this forum in one day than you have in your entire time here on this forum.

BM,

Thanks for this post, I will bring it to the attention of our syndicate in case we match with them.
His contribution will surely make this world a better place. I'll remember to make a retirement topic and still roam this forum like a hypoquit. Also, who are you?

Captain Torgue
11-16-2013, 01:10 AM
His contribution will surely make this world a better place. I'll remember to make a retirement topic and still roam this forum like a hypoquit. Also, who are you?

It doesn't matter who I am and judging by your signature if you are in a top 250 team chances are you will never know who I am.

The_
11-16-2013, 01:11 AM
It doesn't matter who I am and judging by your signature if you are in a top 250 team chances are you never will know who I am.
Are you a random?

TMI
11-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Big thanks to BM!

reras
11-16-2013, 01:31 AM
Captain tourge, old grim reaper? ;)

Captain Torgue
11-16-2013, 02:07 AM
Captain tourge, old grim reaper? ;)

Indeed I am, how's it going mate? Good to see you guys got top 50 last war. Best of luck this war hope you do well in the streaks and placement.

Deadwater
11-16-2013, 02:52 AM
There have been rumors going around that some team(s) have possibly hacked the IP bonus, similar to MattThomas08's glitch a few wars back: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66118-Fourth-Place-team-last-war-was-screwed-out-of-top-three-prize-check-below

In MattThomas's case, the strange IP bonus was completely inconsequential-- Rogues Gallery was a solid Top 3 team, by over a 6 million IP margin, despite MT's 600k IP.

Now, however, Peach Pimples is in the middle of the Top 10. What's very strange is the massive stat gains these Retired N Broke members have made recently. For instance, one member reported that Level 218 Candihapped had a defense of 2.3 million last week. Right now, it is 4.4 million. And considering they are/were a Top 25, they have a suspiciously large number of players able to hit FC and SAS, and their team's stats completely dwarf perennial Top 10s.

But I can't prove any of that.

What I can prove, is that they averaged an impossibly high IP average in their latest battle.

Something seemed suspicious during our matchup, so I screenshotted all 60 members of our syndicate's losses at the time. I was then able to screenshot our syndicate's losses at the end of the battle, and determine exactly how many attacks they won on us, as well as how many IP they scored.

As a brief review, 422.5 IP per attack is the most IP a player can average with a 25% IP bonus. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68897-A-brief-explanation-about-earning-max-IP-per-attack-in-Syndicate-Wars) The largest IP bonus someone besides FC's tam can have (she has a top1 prize with +10% IP), is +29%. +3% from the Chinatown Top 10 prize, and +1% for finishing Top 250 in the Collect-100. Feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong or am forgetting an IP bonus item.

422.5 IP/atk on +25% IP bonus scales up to 436 IP/atk with +29%. This is the largest theoretical average a player can have.

Peach Pimples, on the other hand, averaged 486 IP per attack.

I can prove this. I have a screenshot of 60 members' W/L totals while their score was 19k, and another set of screenshots of all 60 member's W/L totals immediately after the match. Peach Pimples scored 303k IP on 623 attacks.

This likely indicates that not all members have a hacked IP bonus, but that they have at least one or more players with a hacked IP bonus. This syndicate could easily funnel their gold donations to player(s) with hacked IP bonuses to make an absurdly huge/quick push, easily beating Top 10 teams with all hands on deck.

In before some idiot tries to claim they hit the wall over 300-500 times to make up the difference, despite all of their players having monster stats and no need to hit the wall.

If you match Peach Pimples, I highly suggest you do the same-- screenshot your team's individual losses before and after the match, so you can verify for yourself. I can post screenshots (40 of them) or my Excel spreadsheet where I entered all the losses before and after the match. As an aside, this somewhat serves as a scouting report, so I would prefer to only share it with people who are in a position to do something about it, or perhaps to an outside player to verify I am not making this up.

And GREE-- this isn't a matter of just the IP bonus hack, which I am sure you can find in the player's modifier list or by checking their IP total against their wins. How many of these players have the Klout Supercar without having beat the Viktor Klout boss event? How many of the have the LTQ mega prize? How many of them have the Boardwalk Bash wins and win streak prizes that didn't earn it? They change their names, even their syndicate name, for a reason. There is definitely more than 1 cheater here. You don't gain 5 million stats overnight. I can also list specific players with suspiciously high stats if need be, but we didn't scout all 60 of them.

Also Marlena, I believe you're in this syndicate. Would you care to screenshot all 60 members of your syndicates W/L and IP totals, and prove me wrong that no one has an absurdly high IP average? And since you must be one of the L250s that made an absurd stat jump, I trust you wouldn't mind someone digging through your inventory either?

We did match up with them. Although I didn't do the work BM did. I did check out the 4 similar named members at level 250. Without naming them all 4 accounts had nearly exactly the same stats. I thought it was pretty odd.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Marlena already saw this topic a few hours ago. Wonder how long it takes to photoshop some screenshots?

Bariel
11-16-2013, 03:04 AM
We did match up with them. Although I didn't do the work BM did. I did check out the 4 similar named members at level 250. Without naming them all 4 accounts had nearly exactly the same stats. I thought it was pretty odd.

We matched with them as well and looked very suspicious with those members.. if I remember they all had $$ in their names?

Wish I'd screenshotted at the time.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 03:07 AM
We matched with them as well and looked very suspicious with those members.. if I remember they all had $$ in their names?

Wish I'd screenshotted at the time.

The L250s names all referred to cash flowing, yes. But the L250s weren't they only ones with abnormally large stats.

Gunflame
11-16-2013, 03:18 AM
To think this wouldn't even be a discussion if you weren't around, I am glad you are still here BM. Your an invaluable member to the community.

Angel6ix6ix6
11-16-2013, 04:57 AM
Someone has gotten to be very smug!

real badman
11-16-2013, 05:31 AM
We're matched to peach pimples now. Our wall is still up and they've scored 18k points. :D wow! I can see those 4 players with same name. 3 of them are level 250 and 4th is level 230-40ish.

Edit:- 26k now. Wall still active. :D

that
11-16-2013, 05:58 AM
Big money, clear up your inbox please. I am trying to send you a message

Nick010
11-16-2013, 05:59 AM
Not only that is strange BM so is the inventory of a few of those players, won't name names but we made the screenshots and sended it to Gree.

Top Dawg
11-16-2013, 06:49 AM
Many wars back, about say 7-8 wars ago, back when people with 1k-times-stats-to-level were considered strong ... there was a syndicate called Workers Party.

Several members of Workers Party had a ridiculous number of power items. Their DL had 25 of every scratch card grand prize.

The head recruiter of Workers Party later moved on to another syndicate called Smart But Deadly and became their head recruiter. Do a search and you may find some posts talking about members of this syndicate owning power items that they should not own.

Smart But Deadly seems to have disappeared, and in its place was a team called Retired N Broke. Guess what, after the end of the last war (Graveyard Rampage), the head recruiter of SBD was recruiting for Retired N Broke.

Coincidence?

that
11-16-2013, 06:55 AM
AMA (Lol). I was the head recruiter for workers party. Because of conflict within workers party, a bunch of us left to smart but deadly. I was the head recruiter for smart but deadly. Due to intel spreadsheets floating around, we strategically changed our name. Ask me anything

By the way, good job figuring out we changed our syndicate name to mess with the intel spreadsheets. You're the first to figure it out.

ploop
11-16-2013, 06:59 AM
wow conspiracy theory

TZora
11-16-2013, 07:02 AM
wow conspiracy theory
gotta love those ... should we make that "conspiracy thread" alive again? just thinking out loud .. :)

that
11-16-2013, 07:09 AM
gotta love those ... should we make that "conspiracy thread" alive again? just thinking out loud .. :)

Lol. We should start with the one where all fc members are GREE employees, except for the one famous person who is funding the entire company.

that
11-16-2013, 07:11 AM
wow conspiracy theory

No, just strategy

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 07:11 AM
No, just strategy

So the millions in stats jumps cited by BM about the team in question were just a bit of strategy too? Sneaky strategists!

that
11-16-2013, 07:14 AM
So the millions in stats jumps cited by BM about the team in question were just a bit of strategy too? Sneaky strategists!

that seems like someone strategically invested a lot of gold into the game.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 07:16 AM

Yes, that sounds entirely plausible - honest

Deadwater
11-16-2013, 07:17 AM

Hold on, are you with peach pimples?

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 07:25 AM

:cool:

extra characters

that
11-16-2013, 07:26 AM

Yes. Weren't you a part of no gold forever?

Deadwater
11-16-2013, 07:35 AM
Yes. Weren't you a part of no gold forever?

Sure I was but not for a long time now.

Anyways, There is no way peach pimples finished the raid boss legit. Checking through some of your lvl 250 players with now 8million attack have little to none boss drop items. I have plenty of screen shots of the lack of raid boss drop items from these accounts along with the final prize.

that
11-16-2013, 07:46 AM

Anyways, There is no way peach pimples finished the raid boss legit. Checking through some of your lvl 250 players with now 8million attack have little to none boss drop items. I have plenty of screen shots of the lack of raid boss drop items from these accounts along with the final prize.

During the raid boss event, quite frequently not all of us made the minimum requirement for individual prizes. We worked as a team to get the final item and we had help from other players to achieve this goal. Our team also helped out our second syndicate as much as we could.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 07:52 AM
During the raid boss event, quite frequently not all of us made the minimum requirement for individual prizes. We worked as a team to get the final item and we had help from other players to achieve this goal. Our team also helped out our second syndicate as much as we could.

This one is amusing - now we just need Marlena to come on and explain it is all possible and plausible. Were you ever a GoTTi too that?

that
11-16-2013, 07:54 AM

Also, please don't forget that GREE did some sort of fix after the event was over, and many players lost items that were earned through spending gold and meeting the minimum requirement for individual prizes. I personally lost almost a million in my stats after the event finished and was less than pleased.

that
11-16-2013, 07:55 AM
This one is amusing - now we just need Marlena to come on and explain it is all possible and plausible. Were you ever a GoTTi too that?

No I was not a gotti

Deadwater
11-16-2013, 07:55 AM

I don't believe that your now 8million attack Level 250 players couldn't one hit the minimum on a lvl 65, 70, 75 raid boss. I was able to with much less raw attack then they would have. Some of your members have 5 each of the rares, 10-12 total epics and 2-3 total legendary weapons. Our weakest players had a better turn out without using gold then these so called heavy gold users who also carry 3 of the past "weekly gold weapons" rare item. That's a vault of gold minimum and to have three of the rare items. I'm not saying I know what you guys are doing, but I smell fish all over you.

Also, please don't forget that GREE did some sort of fix after the event was over, and many players lost items that were earned through spending gold and meeting the minimum requirement for individual prizes. I personally lost almost a million in my stats after the event finished and was less than pleased.

Yes they did, and rightfully so. Although your members still don't carry nearly enough raid boss weapons even after gree taking some. Even after gree I still have about 40 odd of each rare. I didn't use gold the entire event. Project Phoenix did not finish the event.

that
11-16-2013, 08:01 AM
I don't believe that your now 8million attack Level 250 players couldn't one hit the minimum on a lvl 65, 70, 75 raid boss. I was able to with much less raw attack then they would have. Some of your members have 5 of the rares, 10-12 epics and 2-3 legendary weapons. Our weakest players had a better turn out without using gold then these so called heavy gold users who also carry 3 of the past "weekly gold weapons" rare item. That's a vault of gold minimum and to have three of the rare items. I'm not saying I know what you guys are doing, but I smell fish all over you.

I couldn't hit the lower lvl bosses because I was in the OR on call the entire weekend.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 08:02 AM
I don't believe that your now 8million attack Level 250 players couldn't one hit the minimum on a lvl 65, 70, 75 raid boss. I was able to with much less raw attack then they would have. Some of your members have 5 each of the rares, 10-12 total epics and 2-3 total legendary weapons. Our weakest players had a better turn out without using gold then these so called heavy gold users who also carry 3 of the past "weekly gold weapons" rare item. That's a vault of gold minimum and to have three of the rare items. I'm not saying I know what you guys are doing, but I smell fish all over you.

Yes they did, and rightfully so. Although you're members still don't carry nearly enough raid boss weapons even after gree taking some.

Remember the former name of this team was "Retired n Broke" - now shedloads of gold around apparently - I think rotting fish is the phrase you were looking for

that
11-16-2013, 08:03 AM

Yes they did, and rightfully so. Although you're members still don't carry nearly enough raid boss weapons even after gree taking some. Even after gree I still have about 40 odd of each rare. I didn't use gold the entire event. Project Phoenix did not finish the event.

I'm happy to read you still have that many rare items. You are very fortunate.

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 08:04 AM
I couldn't hit the lower lvl bosses because I was in the OR on call the entire weekend.

And how do you explain BM's analysis of you wonderful IP averages?

that
11-16-2013, 08:05 AM
Remember the former name of this team was "Retired n Broke" - now shedloads of gold around apparently - I think rotting fish is the phrase you were looking for

We used the name retired n broke to trick people into thinking we had no gold and would be an easy team to beat.

that
11-16-2013, 08:07 AM
And how do you explain BM's analysis of you wonderful IP averages?

I am happy to provide screenshots to big money, and send them the instant I take them. I was trying to send him a private msg as to how we could work this "in real time" proof out, but his inbox was full. I have asked him to clean out his inbox through this thread, earlier today

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 08:07 AM
We used the name retired n broke to trick people into thinking we had no gold and would be an easy team to beat.

And didn/t really have IP hacks on board?

that
11-16-2013, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the questions. I have to run. Big Money, please get back to me. I will check my funzio later today.

that
11-16-2013, 08:12 AM
And didn/t really have IP hacks on board?

Correct. I have screen shots of all team members Wins/losses/IP at end of war for past battles

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the questions. I have to run. Big Money, please get back to me. I will check my funzio later today.

I'll await the outcome of this one with interest - generally you don't take-on BM unless you truly believe he's speaking out his bottom........which I just have done coincidentally that.

The_
11-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Correct. I have screen shots of all team members Wins/losses/IP at end of war for past battles
Should report him for faking his retirement and slandering your syndicate on the forum without any evidence. Good luck with your syndicate. You all seem to have a brilliant strategy going. Unfortunately, this pinhead comes out of nowhere seeking attention and causing unnecessary drama in this game.

Bartolo
11-16-2013, 09:21 AM
got a crazy thought about the ip gain: what if gree changed something in the game (I know its a unheard of but stay with me here), and ip rangest no longer match what BM posted in september?

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 10:48 AM
got a crazy thought about the ip gain: what if gree changed something in the game (I know its a unheard of but stay with me here), and ip rangest no longer match what BM posted in september?

LOL - are you Peach Pimples too scrambling for an excuse?!

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 12:07 PM

Then it would be noticeable across all syndicates, not confined to 1 particular syndicate. A particular individual can only average a maximum of about 436 IP/atk-- so it's impossible for an entire syndicate of 60 people to average above that without some funny business going on. For instance, a level 250 (outside FC's tam) cannot average anywhere close to 400 IP/atk, even if they attacked exclusively other 250s. I bet most average syndicates average closer to 375 IP/atk at best. So averaging over 100 IP more than that per attack is a big deal, especially when you're talking about Top 10 teams that do hundreds of attacks per battle.

Edit: I also want to point out why it was so easy to notice. Our first two matchups before Peach Pimples were against syndicates too weak to even hit us, so almost everyone in the syndicate had no more than 5 losses, except for a very low level camper that had 164 losses (but wasn't touched in the Peach Pimples matchup). So almost all of the losses people had after that battle were exclusively from Peach Pimples, which is why I thought it was strange how they had so many points in so few attacks, which prompted me to start taking screenshots.

Edit 2: I also want to mention that at this point I am probably not going to believe any screenshots I see from them. I saw what I saw, and as anyone in a Top 10/25 syndicate knows, people fake IP screenshots all the time. I want GREE to look at their individual modifiers as well as their IP per attack for this war. I don't know if hackers can remove items from their inventory as easily as they can add them, but I bet they would be doing that right now if they could. From messages I have received from other players that have since faced Peach Pimples, they are now unloading on the lowest level player (despite having monster stat players), which seems to me like someone is trying to bring down their average.

Dantheman15
11-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Sounds like some people are upset that there streak got broke. They had a good strategy it sounds like.

Dipstik
11-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Shorter BM: "I want to get banned permanently this time"

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 12:21 PM
Sounds like some people are upset that there streak got broke. They had a good strategy it sounds like.

^^^^^^ Peach Pimples member meguesses

Schloesser
11-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Then it would be noticeable across all syndicates, not confined to 1 particular syndicate. A particular individual can only average a maximum of about 436 IP/atk-- so it's impossible for an entire syndicate of 60 people to average above that without some funny business going on. For instance, a level 250 (outside FC's tam) cannot average anywhere close to 400 IP/atk, even if they attacked exclusively other 250s. I bet most average syndicates average closer to 375 IP/atk at best. So averaging over 100 IP more than that per attack is a big deal, especially when you're talking about Top 10 teams that do hundreds of attacks per battle.

Edit: I also want to point out why it was so easy to notice. Our first two matchups before Peach Pimples were against syndicates too weak to even hit us, so almost everyone in the syndicate had no more than 5 losses, except for a very low level camper that had 164 losses (but wasn't touched in the Peach Pimples matchup). So almost all of the losses people had after that battle were exclusively from Peach Pimples, which is why I thought it was strange how they had so many points in so few attacks, which prompted me to start taking screenshots.

Edit 2: I also want to mention that at this point I am probably not going to believe any screenshots I see from them. I saw what I saw, and as anyone in a Top 10/25 syndicate knows, people fake IP screenshots all the time. I want GREE to look at their individual modifiers as well as their IP per attack for this war. I don't know if hackers can remove items from their inventory as easily as they can add them, but I bet they would be doing that right now if they could. From messages I have received from other players that have since faced Peach Pimples, they are now unloading on the lowest level player (despite having monster stat players), which seems to me like someone is trying to bring down their average.

Marlena is generally quite vociferous about her teams - why do you imagine she has not responded to your direct challenges BM?!

Liquidsky
11-16-2013, 12:29 PM
I am a member of Peach Pimple. I am not an officer nor do I necessarily represent the views of any/all of its members.

First of all, this thread is a breach of the Terms of Service that there shall be no discussion of hacking.

I am a legit player and I do not believe any of the players in my syn are cheaters. I have been in quite a few syndicates in CC (and MW) where I was certain there was one or more players that were cheaters. However, same as the original poster, I have no way of proving this fact definitively, therefore must give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

I would be willing to bet every penny I have spent on this game that every top 1000 syn (including the syn of the original poster) has, or has had, a cheater in its midst. Does that make it right? Of course not, it has become a fact of this game. To have a suspected cheater called out in a public forum by mob rule is a witch hunt that benefits no one.

The fundamental problem is this game is too easy to cheat.

Then what do I know for certain? I know our syn is made up of a great group of people. I know that all of our members spend way too much time playing this game. I know most of our members spend way too much real money playing this game. I know we represent a real threat to any streak that is matched up to us in battle. I know that there are many players that will try to defeat us by any means necessary.

SO, I think the original poster should follow the rules and open a ticket with Gree regarding his “suspicion” of cheating, brush the chip of his shoulder and get back to playing the game.

BigMoney
11-16-2013, 12:31 PM

Yes, that sounds entirely plausible - honest

I don't buy this either. You have players stronger than TW Lui at a lower level than him. Do you know who TW Lui is? He's an absolute monster, and he spends absurd amounts of gold. He also has better syndicate war prizes than anyone who could be in Retired N Broke / Peach Pimples, in addition to him having his own Collect-20 Top1 prize, as well as a Top 25 prize from every other Collect-20 or Collect-100, as well as completing every event ever. And you're going to tell me that a bunch of players from "Smart But Deadly," a Top 75 that a few wars ago was too weak to even power attack a Top 10 team, suddenly spent enough gold to surpass TW Lui? Come on, get the **** out of here. You already discounted the one possible way a player might gain stats on him, by collectively earning a lot more boss prizes than him (please note, this would imply that their "Retired N Broke" syndicate far outspent the current Top 3 team in the boss event)-- by saying that "a lot of your players didn't hit minimum."

So it's not war prizes, it's not the raid boss, it's not any of the LTQs/Collect-20s/Collect-100s/mega-LTQ/mega-boss events, so what the hell is it? It just doesn't add up. Trying to claim that you had players surpass TW Lui by "spending a lot of gold" sounds the exact same to me as the Android time-travelers with a hood full of level 10 buildings claiming they used "gold to finish their upgrades" completely unaware of the magnitude of gold that entails.

Assault and Flattery
11-16-2013, 12:31 PM
I'll look into it, but for the billionth time, stop calling people out on the forums.